It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yes the new agers... Use the love light sound wave to channel the godhead and you will see the reptilian underground dimension...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by zaiger

All well and good but seriously do you think Ufology is suddenly going to go mainstream if David Icke stops writing books?
The only thing that will make people take Ufology seriously is if it's proved once and for all what UFOs are. It's a catch 22 unfortunately.

Well not suddenly but eventually. UFOs used to be a legit field of study but it was the new agers people with their stories about green men from mars and people from venus that ruined it. Then it eventually turned into what we have today, a new age religion that involves ufos and a master plan with anyone who makes more money than D.icke is involved in. UFOlogy has a small circle of big names and researchers, to have D.icke involved in anyway just hurts everyone, just like seeingplanesPA.

Zaiger.....

I agree completely!

We can regain credibility for Ufology, if piece by piece we disassemble the nasty, money-making scam-artist fantasy world created by the likes of Icke.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger…..

found this interesting

Icke introduced the idea in The Robot's Rebellion that the Global Elite's plan for world domination was first laid out in the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a hoax published in Russia in 1903, which supposedly presented a plan by the Jewish people to take over the world. The Protocols is the most influential piece of antisemitic material of modern times, portraying the Jewish people as cackling villains from a Saturday matinee, as Ronson puts it, widely drawn on by the far right and neo-Nazi groups.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well there you go…..

More material supporting my theory about Icke’s plagiarism & ”Ickes Big Omelet Approach To Conspiracies!”

And that YouTube vid. Alex Jones even agrees that D. Icke's lizard men theories undermines the works of others. That means a lot. When Alex Jones is saying that you have problems with your theories then you have a problem on your hands.

I’ve embedded your AJ YT video.

Did you listen to Icke’s early commentary in that video about ”my Dad…..my Dad…..”? I think he’s having a few problems on that side of things. That would hardly be surprising.

Jones vs Icke…..what a revolting combination.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would like to make it perfectly clear that I am an Atheist which means
I don't believe in a god therefore I do not believe in a Satan. But because I do not believe in god/Satan does not mean that others share my disbelief on these concepts and also practice them as well.

I do not agree with D.Ickes concept of the "shape-shifting lizards"and am not familiar with his ideas of UFOlogy, but I do not disagree with "some" of his other findings. I remind you I have only "gleaned" over his material. I actually never bothered listening to his videos primarily because of his "Reptilians".

The history and subject matter of Kabbalah and the Kabbalah is very intrinsic to Masonery, is so vast a subject that I am not going to even try to put it all down and any real research and connecting the dots will lead you to where I have been led as many others. This is no small project.

"12-13 century - In Spain, when the pseudo Kabbalah arose Dr.José Faur
takes the position that the people who developed a pseudo- Kabbalah were all shady characters and their intentions were entirely dishonorable. This is the time of the Inquisition in Europe and some of these people who developed this pseudo kabbalalistic system were doing it to appease the Catholic Church. So they incorporated something that looks like the and throw in a little gnosticism and hermetic philosophy then maybe the Church would leave them alone. Others were flat out in cahoots with the Church.
Bottom line: It has nothing to do with real Judaism and real mysticism. This (pseudo-kabbalah)was being taught in Spain and would reach its culmination with the teachings of Isaac Luria was NOT the true Kabbalah".

Links to reliable Jewish sources:

Mechon Mamre
www.mechon-mamre.org...

Path of Abraham
What is Kabbalah?
sagavyah.tripod.com...

Path of Abraham
The Zohar's Place in Judaism
sagavyah.tripod.com...

Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism
www.mechon-mamre.org...

Anti-Maimonidean Demons by the SEFARADI FEDERATION. Author. José Faur.
www.podval.org...

Dor Daim, sometimes known as Dardaim
en.wikipedia.org...

Rabbi Yihhyah Qafahh
en.wikipedia.org...

TERRORISM AND THE ILLUMINATI
Rosicrucians and Freemasons
The House of Stuart
www.terrorism-illuminati.com...

So again I ask any of you, "Why is the Israeli Supreme Court decked out in Mason symbols?"

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.cuttingedge.org...

I am merely putting this information out there for your review to either dismiss it or research it and come to your own conclusions.
I am not debating this PERIOD!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
It is official, let the record show that this thread was goodwin'd on page 16. Not bad, threads in CiR get goodwin'd on page one or in the op most of the time.

Zaiger.....

It is official, let the record show that this thread was goodwin'd on page 16. Not bad, threads in CiR get goodwin'd on page one or in the op most of the time.

Seriously.....

That reflects the importance of the topic & the work several of us have undertaken to keep this discussion on-topic & effective!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Cripmeister.....

Like MMN said, D.Icke has made a conspiracy omelette so of course Alex Jones is going to find some good stuff in it - but it's merely bait. Plus D.Icke has some motivational feelgood stuff thrown in there too to hook the new agers.

That raises an interesting point.....

I wonder if Icke has script writers &/or PR advisors behind him?

That would be interesting to know.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"I’m not saying that I don’t believe in UFOs, but I am saying that I don’t believe most of the people that say they’ve seen UFOs." - Joe Rogan

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds
"I’m not saying that I don’t believe in UFOs, but I am saying that I don’t believe most of the people that say they’ve seen UFOs." - Joe Rogan

"If you take four street corners, and on one they are playing baseball, on another they are playing basketball and on the other, street hockey. On the fourth corner, a fight breaks out. Where does the crowd go? They all go to the fight." - Dana White

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I wonder if Icke has script writers &/or PR advisors behind him?

He definitely isn't a one-man show. He's got a company to publish and promote him.
David Icke Books

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
More material supporting my theory about Icke’s plagiarism & ”Ickes Big Omelet Approach To Conspiracies!”

Icke does not discriminate in what sources he draws information from...

“Icke has cited white supremacist, neo-Nazi and other far-right publications in his books. British journalist Simon Jones notes that the bibliography of … And the Truth Shall Set You Free lists The Spotlight (pages 117, 135, 154, 155, 250... -- DoomsdayRex)formerly published by the now-defunct Liberty Lobby, and which Icke calls “excellent,” and On Target (page 205 -- DoomsdayRex) published by the Australian League of Rights, which has organised speaking tours for Holocaust denier David

Being indiscriminate and clumsy in who he associates with and mines for information, Icke sets himself up for accusations of anti-Semitism. But being indiscriminate and clumsy, it may be a simple matter of guilt by association. Though one has to question why Icke was subscribing to such publications in the first place. Whatever the case may be, Icke's associations make such accusations easy and not without merit.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ike poor ike
,he used reptilians as a visualization,,it meant to mean any negative entity which attaches to you,, demons are reptilians and why not...we are told about spiritual entitys in the book,,,, dinosaurs once ruled this earth ya know for god knows how long ,i bet many disembodied entitys are prowling around,,, the reptiles are to get you there ,, but some are never going to conect the dots... no one expects to c reptiles everyehere ,,, but i wouldnt dismiss 1 or 2 world wide....extra-dimensional entitys do exist ..

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
dinosaurs once ruled this earth ya know for god knows how long

Over 160 million years.

,i bet many disembodied entitys are prowling around,,, the reptiles are to get you there...

Based on what we know about dinosaur evolution, it is very doubtful dinosaurs would evolve a humanoid form. Instead, an intelligent dinosaur that survived to the present and given 65 million years of evolution would appear bird-like.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Based on what we know about dinosaur evolution, it is very doubtful dinosaurs would evolve a humanoid form. Instead, an intelligent dinosaur that survived to the present and given 65 million years of evolution would appear bird-like.

so were do reptile humanoids come from then joke
we dont know for sure ,just like bigfoot there have been sightings

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

so were do reptile humanoids come from then joke
we dont know for sure ,just like bigfoot there have been sightings

Just because there have been claims of sightings it doesn't mean those claims are true.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok, if what he says is proven to be incorrect then I admit that would be damaging to "gullable people & Ufology."
If what he says is indeed true, then he would be enlightening us all.
I, like you, have no way of knowing 100% either way. My main point here is, that if even some of it is true, we all have a right to know.
In many situations we cannot know the absolute truth at a given time, so we lean towards one side of the argument. I am an open-minded person that doesn't dismiss things just b/c it sounds too far-fetched for my limited human consciousness to comprehend.
I read earlier that 1 member commented that there are probably no more satanists/pedo's amongst the "elite" percentage-wise than the general public. That may be true, but there should be none of these types among those who have a major influence in our lives.
Icke has named names, why don't those named go him for defamation of character, as those are pretty wicked claims.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

You said -- "But Icke has proven himself along the years to be a serious FRAUD."

Would you mind presenting the evidence that proves that Icke is a fraud?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wake up world
reply to post by plutoxgirl

You said -- "But Icke has proven himself along the years to be a serious FRAUD."

Would you mind presenting the evidence that proves that Icke is a fraud?

Sure

www.commonsenseforgulliblepeople.org...
Contrary to David Icke's claim, there are no reptilian people running off of reptilian software in the government or elsewhere. There is also no Jewish reptilian scheme to take over the planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Thanks for all of your great work on this important thread!

We are achieving worthwhile outcomes in one of my other threads pertaining to that other appalling hoaxer, Allison Kruse.

Springer sent us some ”Positive Energy” in that thread!

Positive Energy From Springer!

Let’s also use that positive energy in here!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Just answer my question MMN.

Do you have any concrete pieces of evidence that show how Icke's stuff has damaged people.

Your premise is that he damages people with his work, if this is so obvious, I'm sure you won't have any trouble presenting some cases that clearly show the damage inflicted by Icke.

I wonder why you couldn't just answer my question, it's completely on-topic.

Thanks for all of your great work on this important thread!

Lol, your self proclaimed important thread?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Contrary to David Icke's claim, there are no reptilian people running off of reptilian software in the government or elsewhere. There is also no Jewish reptilian scheme to take over the planet.

That settles it then. How is this evidence, it's just opinion, just like the rest of the thread.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join