It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
David Icke…..besmirches Ufology with wild fantasies about paedophilia & Satanism

As many of you have done…..

Over a number of years, I have worked through a reasonable amount of Icke’s alien shapeshifting reptilian based fantasies, in reasonable detail.

Until now, Ickes eccentricities & his wild, unsubstantiated stories founded on his belief in the world being run by alien shape shifting reptilians have been amusing to me, in the same way that shallow but fun Sci Fi or thriller stories are amusing to me.

Well….. that’s changed.

Icke has extended his alien reptilian fantasies & undertaken a revolting & damaging campaign based on fantasies about paedophilia & satanism, in order to rip money off gullible people by developing & preying upon their paranoid concerns.

That is to say, we are now faced with this:

PAEDOPHILIA AND SATANISM……THE FABRIC OF THE WEB

By David Icke

Extract from Icke introduction:

“Put it all together and the situation is as clear as can be: paedophilia and Satanism are the cement that hold the establishment control structure together in every country, and these 'national' networks connect together to form a global network of paedophiles and Satanists all watching each others' backs - while they continue to serve the Control System.”

PAEDOPHILIA AND SATANISM……THE FABRIC OF THE WEB

Icke then commences a long, rambling, irrational dialogue that proceeds to defame many public figures in a most extraordinarily unfounded & derogative manner.

So…..

One eventually works through this appalling dialogue at the expense of one’s “stomach”, to be faced with the harshest reality of all…..

That’s right…..

Icke wants you to subscribe to his newsletter:

Icke wants you to buy his books:

Icke wants you to buy tickets to come and listen to him:

That’s right…..

Icke has extended his alien reptilian fantasies & undertaken this revolting & damaging campaign, in order to rip money off gullible people by developing & preying upon their paranoid concerns.

Icke has gone too far.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok.

Don't buy it if you don't like it.

Personally, I feel like I get enough of Icke for free...

At least he is intelligent enough. Crazy people often are very intelligent also.

I mean, its not like buying his stuff is the same thing as putting cash into a collection plate to support the paedophiliac empire...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I agree with you about Icke. Problem is, with the ongoing problems with the Catholic Church, the likes of the "Stalker Affair" and it being an open secret that, a member of the 1980s Cabinet was caught, inflagrante, with a friends under age son. It allows him to add 2 and 2 and arrive at 10 and there will be those who fall for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Meant in a friendly sort of way but your thread carries on more than the subject deserves. No one in their right mind pays any attention to him. And, yes, I know that he enjoys a lot of support but you also have to wonder about the mentality of those supporters.

There's must be a "pantheon" somewhere with the images of Icke, Lear, Hoagland and a ton others who specialize in b.s. Oh, yeah, The B.S. Pantheon!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As I always say: The only person I believe is Me.

It does not matter who is putting forth info - - - it is my right and responsibility to discern what "I" believe.

Feel what ever you want - - but don't dictate to me who and what to believe.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I partially agree with your thread title, and completely disagree with your OP's content.

Ritualistic pedophilia and child abuse for occult practices is a reality of our modern world. It's probably one of the biggest scandals in history. If you've read Cathy O'Brien's Trance-Formation of America you would never be able to look at politicians the same way.

There are many examples where obscure people she wrote about in her book, later became convicted for partaking in crimes identical to what she described them doing in her book, years before these people were even suspected of foul play. There are lots of details that she could not have known about, which later turned out to be completely true.

Look up William Colby as well. Former CIA director who talked about exactly this sort of thing.

What makes you think this whole issue is not true? Just curious, I didn't see any reasoning for such a stance in your OP. Just Icke bashing.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

This is a good point. David Icke may be crazy, but material does not become nutty by association. Also, every one of David Icke's works (that can be digitized) is on the Internet for free. You can call him a nutjob who's drunk too much Kool-Aid, but seeing the same "money" argument getting made for him, David Wilcock, Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell, etc., is getting boring and repetitive.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I don't even partially agree with the OP. If Icke has made a career of conspiracy, the OP here is quickly making a career on this site of attempted character assassinations of just about every conspiracy author I've seen discussed on this site. That in itself should be food for thought to the would be reader of this thread as to the motives involved with his/her latest attack. Icke in this case.

Icke was instrumental in bringing many of us into the know of how the world political structure works and who chairs those various special interests such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute of International Affairs, Trilateral Commision, etc. He was also instrumental in exposing (for me at the very least) illuminati symbols and logos to the multinational corporations that currently run this planet.

I call horse manure on this post.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I understand that many people have a drive to believe in something. Some even say that it's hard wired into our brains to believe and to search for meaning. Can someone please tell me how they can find meaning in the fear/hate mongering and utter filth that David Icke spreads?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
this guy is crazy

come on ... look at the title of that article ....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

How does it feel to have just advertised for David Icke?

He clearly doesn't mind the negative attention, maybe he goes out of his way to generate it - so how nice of you to give it to him.

You just fed a troll who needed no feeding.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's obvious he's in it for the money. £35 for a book? come on.

I was initially very impressed with him, i found his political analysis fascinating and on point but I don't understand why so much BS comes with it.

Now i really believe he has a hidden agenda. Quite what i don't know, whether he's just clever at making money or if he's some kind of disinfo person. I tend to go with the former.

It's just ironic that he's the one person in a position make a difference but at the same time when most of the general person hear you mention his name they scoff and switch off. It's almost like he could be telling the whole truth but it'll never be accepted because he's acted like such a fool previously. Bitter irony.

He 'wakes up' a lot of people but I do think that ultimately he does more harm than good to such an important subject.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't take Icke's words for truth but at the same-time it's hard for me to say all the man says is lies.

The whole Lizard people stuff I don't believe in personally, but his ideas of "we can do anything we put our minds too", we are amazing beings, you don't have to live the life your society tells you do; I think are very positive

He's not a good spokesperson for UFOology, but he is for "getting out of the matrix".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
David Icke has always advertised his books and lectures on his website so it's incorrect to say he's extended his fantasies in order to rip people off.

He's been discussing these subjects since at least 'The Biggest Secret' and been 'libelling' big names since at least that time (I don't know of anyone who's tried to sue him though).

The fact that you find what he has to say so unappealing could be used to argue that the precise opposite of what you argue is happening. After all if he was just interested in making money he would try to appeal to the broadest possible demographic wouldn't he and not some niche market?

When even hardened conspiratorialists are being put off it suggests his first priority is to get the information that he believes to be the truth 'out there'. Asking for money is really just a means to an end. If he didn't charge he wouldn't be able to publish the books, stage the lectures or produce the DVDs hence the information would not be available.

And don't forget even crazed nutjobs have to eat and support their families.

Whatever you think of his theories I don't think it's right that you can suggest his motivation is purely monetary based. Don't forget this is a man who was basically ostracised in the UK for many years and his name is still a byword for craziness. There are easier ways to make money than becoming a national joke and, having your kids teased at school because of who their father is.

If he was just about the money I'm sure he would just have continued being a high profile sports broadcaster. He would probably be much better off than he is now had he continued in that career.

Edit to say David Icke is not a Ufologist so it's wrong to paint him as an ambassador for Ufology. I really don't recall him ever discussing UFOs (I could be wrong).

[edit on 25/6/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You buy into the reptilian shapeshifter alien stuff, but refuse to believe the pedophilia and satanism play a role in global politics? Are you kidding me? have you ever even tried to research the subjects?

Is this thread serious?

Watch this and then spend some time googling names and key words like "child sex rings, page scandal, children sold, cps child molest" and so on...

Google Video Link

[edit on 25-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

The same could also be said about all the men in my previous post as well. David Wilcock could have become a wide-range scam artist and be making 100x the amount he's making now, Alex Jones was offered many multi-million dollar MSM contracts but rejected them, and Jordan Maxwell was offered some Hollywood movie contracts but rejected them.

There are scammers in this world, but people have to remember that 100% pure crazies also exist. Of course, we'll never know until the end which ones are crazy and which ones aren't.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I agree - David Icke not only gives Ufology a bad name, but he preys on the gullible and weak minded folks to make money with his tales and stories that would be better suited for a Hollywood sci-fi movie script (or ripoff, hello V)

Its people like David Icke that make honest researchers study the UFO/ET subject behind closed doors to avoid ridicule.

He makes a mockery out of the whole subject.

I am totally anti David Icke also. While he maybe a good man, the guy needs to leave the Ufology field and never look back. Anything by him is automatic fail.

S&F

[edit on 25-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Ok.
At least he is intelligent enough. Crazy people often are very intelligent also.
I mean, its not like buying his stuff is the same thing as putting cash into a collection plate to support the paedophiliac empire...

Beebs…..

Well sure…..

But what about my point wherein Icke is:

- Damaging the people he is degrading as paedophiles & satanists

- Ripping off the gullible people who he sucks in with his appalling fantasies

I agree…..so do I!

At least he is intelligent enough.

He is intelligent enough that he knows how to make up his fantasies & rip off gullible people.

Crazy people often are very intelligent also.

I don’t quite understand the point you are making here.

I also don’t quite understand the point you are making here, either.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
I agree with you about Icke. Problem is, with the ongoing problems with the Catholic Church, the likes of the "Stalker Affair" and it being an open secret that, a member of the 1980s Cabinet was caught, inflagrante, with a friends under age son. It allows him to add 2 and 2 and arrive at 10 and there will be those who fall for it.

FireMoon.....

I agree!

Unfortunately, what you say is true.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Meant in a friendly sort of way but your thread carries on more than the subject deserves. No one in their right mind pays any attention to him. And, yes, I know that he enjoys a lot of support but you also have to wonder about the mentality of those supporters.
There's must be a "pantheon" somewhere with the images of Icke, Lear, Hoagland and a ton others who specialize in b.s. Oh, yeah, The B.S. Pantheon!

The Shrike…..

Meant in a friendly sort of way but your thread carries on more than the subject deserves.

I agree that is always a concern when posting such material.

Subsequently, I tried to keep my commentary relatively brief, whilst still imparting the info & opinion that I thought was necessary for the thread.

No one in their right mind pays any attention to him.

Please note my comments above…..

I am concerned about the people who are gullible &/or not ”in their right mind” that in fact DO pay ”attention to him”.

And, yes, I know that he enjoys a lot of support but you also have to wonder about the mentality of those supporters.

I ”wonder” about them & I also worry about them.

Too right!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join