It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Plutoxgirl…..

Starred and Flagged your thread.

Why, thank you!

David Icke is a JOKE

”David Icke is a” DANGEROUS ”JOKE”

For the record....I'm a beliver, in MANY-many things- aliens, etc.....

I too think “along” those lines…..

But Icke has proven himself along the years to be a serious FRAUD.

Yes…..& a DANGEROUS ”FRAUD”!

Hey, don't blame him...he wouldn't exist if it werent for people that keeps buying his stories.

You see…..that’s part of the problem.

I blame Icke for the fact that gullible, vulnerable people buy his books!

I like the quote- "To each his own", but Satanism ....REALLY??? the same old story of the ooggie boogie. ?¿?¿

Icke uses ”Satanism” as a means of “upping the ante” & keeping people listening to him, reading his books, etc…, thereby deriving attention, fame & income.

And those reptilians haters, are absolutely ANNOYING and brainwashed as much AS the ones they call sheeple.
All the time repeating what his "highness" says as an absolute truth, analyzing every inch of videos to see a reptilian eye, lol ...

Yes…..it is very hard to understand.

It is also awful to see Icke causing the damage that he does to vulnerable people, authority figures that he’s targeted & Ufology more broadly.

David Icke and his blind fans

Absolutely!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Have any murderers ever cited David Icke as their reason for committing murder?

How about vandals? Any Icke relation there?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ever notice that david icke does not have any source for any of his claims. While somtimes a source is not to practical but he has no excuse for never really offering the basis for his claims. He tends to share a littile truth and then telling 3,000 lies. Like the ancients did write about strange things like mythical beast men however David Icke has not explained how red dress people run off of reptilian software.

Zaiger

Ever notice that david icke does not have any source for any of his claims?

Yes…..very much so.

That is an extremely important point & upon reflection, perhaps I should have emphasised that more strongly in my opening post & my subsequent commentary.

The reason I didn’t do that is I felt it was self evident.

Upon review of the commentary within this thread, I can see I may have overestimated some members’ knowledge of Icke’s material & activities.

While sometimes a source is not too practical

One should at least TRY to validate such strong assertions SOMEWHAT objectively!

but he has no excuse for never really offering the basis for his claims.

Exactly!

Icke offers nothing.....no validation, no sources…..nothing. He just lurches from 1 nasty misrepresentation to another, whilst all the time searching for a way to up the ante by inventing increasingly hysterical material.

He tends to share a little truth and then telling 3,000 lies.

Earlier in the thread, I labeled that ”Ickes Big Omelet Approach To Conspiracies!”

Like the ancients did write about strange things like mythical beast men however David Icke has not explained how red dress people run off of reptilian software.

You know, I gave that comment some thought…..

It’s amazing how Icke can spend so much time saying so very little…..

So Zaiger…..

What’s to be done about Icke?

Can we do anything?

Think about it…..reflect on the success we’re having with that appalling Kruse woman & HER dangerous & dishonest hoaxing. Hell…..we’ve even derailed Escamilla’s movie launch because of his association with these hoaxers!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

What’s to be done about Icke?

Problem-reaction- solution

Problem- D.Icke is ruining the credibility of conspiracy and UFOlogy.

Reaction- This puts us in stage two, we want someone to react to him. We want the CIA to brainwash him or something.

Solution- Discredit D.Icke by any means possible and let it be know to all that the views and opinions of D.Icke in no way represent the view and opinions of anyone involved in ufology or conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

All well and good but seriously do you think Ufology is suddenly going to go mainstream if David Icke stops writing books?

The only thing that will make people take Ufology seriously is if it's proved once and for all what UFOs are. It's a catch 22 unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by zaiger

All well and good but seriously do you think Ufology is suddenly going to go mainstream if David Icke stops writing books?

The only thing that will make people take Ufology seriously is if it's proved once and for all what UFOs are. It's a catch 22 unfortunately.

MarrsAttax.....

I really like that!

"The only thing that will make people take Ufology seriously is if it's proved once and for all what UFOs are."

The only way we can prove once & for all what UFO's are is if people take UFO's seriously!"

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

He's bonkers, no doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Point of No Return

What's your position on the premise of my thread?

Reread my last post, you may have misunderstood.
Again, I don't get why you focus so much attention on the people and subjects you clearly think are ridiculous beyond reason.
Why not let it be, it's not like you have to save people from Icke.
You are only giving him attention, because you want attention.

Point of No Return.....

You are only giving him attention, because you want attention.

So that's it?

That's what your 100 billion brain cells came up with?

Is it that not many of them work?

Or, is it that they all work , but not so well?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

The correct answer is often the most simple.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What is your opinion regarding my assertion that Icke is damaging gullble people & Ufology more broadly by his recently strongly increased focus on his paedophilia & satanism inventions? Kind regards

Do you have any concrete pieces of evidence that show how Icke's stuff has damaged people?

edit: to poster above:

Ry-Ry, if you have something to say to me, at least be a man about it, especially if you are going to make an off-topic post for it.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by zaiger

Well not suddenly but eventually. UFOs used to be a legit field of study but it was the new agers people with their stories about green men from mars and people from venus that ruined it. Then it eventually turned into what we have today, a new age religion that involves ufos and a master plan with anyone who makes more money than D.icke is involved in. UFOlogy has a small circle of big names and researchers, to have D.icke involved in anyway just hurts everyone, just like seeingplanesPA.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
found this interesting

Icke introduced the idea in The Robot's Rebellion that the Global Elite's plan for world domination was first laid out in the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a hoax published in Russia in 1903, which supposedly presented a plan by the Jewish people to take over the world. The Protocols is the most influential piece of antisemitic material of modern times, portraying the Jewish people as cackling villains from a Saturday matinee, as Ronson puts it, widely drawn on by the far right and neo-Nazi groups.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

And that youtube vid. Alex jones even agrees that D.icke's lizzard men theories undermines the works of others. That means a lot. When alex jones is saying that you have problems with your theories then you have a problem on your hands.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yes but Alex Jones has changed his views on D.Icke, now it's "you don't have to buy the insane stuff just the good stuff". He now drinks from D.Ickes punch bowl despite all the turds in it. I guess that's how D.Icke gets you.

It's like saying "Hitler had some decent ideas, just make sure you stay away from his stuff about the Aryans and Jews and you'll be fine." What a bunch of BS.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Well picking the good stuff is not hard with alex jones, for example.
D.icke claims that president [inseret current president here] is a member of a blood line of reptiles that inbreeds to keep their software working these are called red dresses.So what "good stuff" does alex jones take out of that?
The president is an animal that wears a dress so AJ hopes that they can meet in the woods together next year in bohemian grove.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by zaiger

It's like saying "Hitler had some decent ideas, just make sure you stay away from his stuff about the Aryans and Jews and you'll be fine."

Oh no you didn't, did you?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is official, let the record show that this thread was goodwin'd on page 16. Not bad, threads in CiR get goodwin'd on page one or in the op most of the time.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

It's inevitable
I feel so much better now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Argyll

He hasn't been sued because his writings are so far out on the fringe that it is not causing the people he makes these claims about to lose any money, which is required for a slander/libel suit.

Wrong.

you do not have to lose money to sue for defamation of character........loss of money does not come into it.

As an example, if you were unemployed and I accused you of being a paedophile and a Satanist, you could sue me.....simple as!...........unless you were either of those, and you didn't want it to go to court...........and as (hypothetically) you are unemployed, by accusing you, you haven't lost any money!

So I ask again why have high ranking uk politicians (or their families) not challenged Ickes claims?

OK What happens if you're unemployed and I(with money ) accuse you of being a paedophilic child abuser, How would you pay for a defence?

Ever heard of legal aid?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by cripmeister

Well picking the good stuff is not hard with alex jones, for example.
D.icke claims that president [inseret current president here] is a member of a blood line of reptiles that inbreeds to keep their software working these are called red dresses.So what "good stuff" does alex jones take out of that?
The president is an animal that wears a dress so AJ hopes that they can meet in the woods together next year in bohemian grove.

Like MMN said, D.Icke has made a conspiracy omelette so of course Alex Jones is going to find some good stuff in it - but it's merely bait. Plus D.Icke has some motivational feelgood stuff thrown in there too to hook the new agers.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RyannVonDoom

Edit by Maybe...maybe not:

I removed my post because I inadvertently answered a pertinent question that was addressed to Point of No Return.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

What is your opinion regarding my assertion that Icke is damaging gullble people & Ufology more broadly by his recently strongly increased focus on his paedophilia & satanism inventions? Kind regards

Do you have any concrete pieces of evidence that show how Icke's stuff has damaged people?
edit: to poster above:
Ry-Ry, if you have something to say to me, at least be a man about it, especially if you are going to make an off-topic post for it.

Point of No Return…..

May I presume to ask again:

What is your own position pertaining to Icke, in the context of the information & commentary I have presented?

If you answer that question, we can subsequently discuss the implications of your question.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join