It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

www.abc.net.au

Cash-strapped North Korea has demanded the United States pay almost $US65 trillion ($75 trillion) in compensation for six decades of hostility.

The official North Korean news agency, KCNA, says the cost of the damage done by the US since the peninsula was divided in 1945 is estimated at $US64.96 trillion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jdills1196]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow, do they really expect US to pay this? If they do they are insane... I don't even understand how WE could pay this... but then again, it's North Korea, they usually do crazy things like this and they have A NUKE to threaten us with (even though we have over 5,000)... but whatever, we N. Korea, we free nation.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
link was broken for me, try this..
www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by emac33]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Fixed, I don't know how it happened. Thanks for telling me though
I stared your post.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jdills1196]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
WOW..
just.. wow!

there ismt a whole lot I have to say about this except..

I think he is starting to believe his own propaganda..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I honestly wonder what Kim Jong is trying to achieve with this. He knows that there is no way the US is going to give this to him whether they should pay or not.

Pyongyang, June 23 (KCNA) -- The Korean people will certainly force Japan to pay for the hideous human rights abuses committed by Japan in the past, Rodong Sinmun Wednesday says in a signed article.

This year marks the lapse of 65 years after the Japanese imperialists' defeat and a centenary of the fabrication of the "Korea-Japan Annexation Treaty", the article notes, citing facts to prove that Japan has committed unpardonable crimes against the Korean people in its history.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
mmmm - hmmmm.

/sarcasm on. Well good luck with that NK. /sarcasm off.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Oh boy. Iran is clearly getting too much attention, so Venezuela and N. Korea wants a little. Is this article from The Onion? Really? $75 TRILLION?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That has got to be the most hilarious news story anybody has ever brought to ATS. Lil Kim has seriously gone over the edge. Whether he actually believes it is irrelevant, the fact that he said it to somebody in the outside world is enough proof he's a complete wacko.

CX

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This did make me chuckle.....does Kimmy not keep up to date with the economy in other countries?

$75 trillion.....should be enough to sort him out a decent hairdresser.

CX.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Haha no I wish, He's really that crazy! *hears knock at door* *looks out door* *NK Military* umm... I'll brb...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by name pending

You know who that is really is in the pic don't you?

Dr. Evil with a wig! Now, he is asking for TRILLIONS!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, even NK realizes that our current admin is just taking everyone's money and giving it away. When the bills exeed the taxes they just print more. Hell, I say we just print it out and ship it over uncut on pallets and make them a nuclear ally. In the current era standing in line for handouts seems like the status quo, NK might as well try to participate.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BuffaloJoe

Yeah but the US doesn't negotiate with terrorist.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Why have trillions when we could make billions?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jdills1196

Hell...he'd get more attention if he threatened another 4th of July missile attack on Alaska.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, imagine if the US did have to pay for damages caused by our imperialistic pursuits. We would owe gazillions. We are guilty but they will never collect.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If we send Kimmy a check can we get him to wait until Friday to cash it?

Y'know, bills and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by name pending
I honestly wonder what Kim Jong is trying to achieve with this. He knows that there is no way the US is going to give this to him whether they should pay or not.

Pyongyang, June 23 (KCNA) -- The Korean people will certainly force Japan to pay for the hideous human rights abuses committed by Japan in the past, Rodong Sinmun Wednesday says in a signed article.

This year marks the lapse of 65 years after the Japanese imperialists' defeat and a centenary of the fabrication of the "Korea-Japan Annexation Treaty", the article notes, citing facts to prove that Japan has committed unpardonable crimes against the Korean people in its history.

Kim jon ill is the worst dressing dictator in the history of the world i would have to say. he wears the same jump suit every day. I dont think i seen him out of it? I think thats why he needs the money. he needs to change his closet out.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lets be real

they deserve it

I wonder what Iraq and Afghanistan will demand from the US

much more than that

<<   2  3  4 >>

join