It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yeah, but they'll never get it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
$75 trillion? I hate to tell him, but we're going to have to make payments on that one.

If I were in charge, I'd send the North Koreans a penny a day, just to be an a$$.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I kinda want to see what Kim Jong Il would do with $65 trillion smackaroos. It would be an interesting experiment. Would he spend it all on a giant amusement park that only he was allowed to ride the rides in? Would he buy every one of his citizens a BRAND NEW CAR? Think of all the crazy stuff a guy like that could do with that much money. He could build a 1,000 meter tall statue of himself- that you could see from space! A giant statue that benevolently launches whole, roast turkeys out of its crotch with parachutes on them, which float down to the adoring masses far, far below.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Lil Kim should just forge some T-bills and send a couple of his goons down to the Treasury.

"We like our 75 trillion in small bills. You pay now."

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I just laughed so much, I spilled my coffee and my Wife is looking at me like I'm nuts lolol.

They really can't actually mean this, has Little Kimmy finally gone insane?

Tell them to take off the amount it has cost the US to station troops in South Korea all these years and we're probably about even.

What a joke!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Tell em what I tell the bill collectors:

"Yeh, I dont know how it got to be that much, but I probably do owe you that if you say it is so. Well, just get in line, I owe 4-5 people more money than that, you'll get it when it's your turn!"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All this is to do, is to pull attention away from Iran and Venezuila. Seems like when one of those three countries want to do something, one of their allies, tends to make statements, or move to draw the worlds attention on them and off of the other. My question is what is Chavez up to, as Iran has made waves, and N. Korea is rocking the boat, so that leaves Chavez.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
funniest thing Ever

i think N. korea has finally lost it even if they never had it

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Chavez is up to what you said pretty much. He backs Iran. He knows WHY Iran is in the cross-hairs and that it's only a matter of time before it's Venezuela's turn.

All three nations are in NAM, which if you've never heard of, reading about can serve to provide some perspective about geopolitics. A good starting place: Non-Aligned Movement

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdills1196

Wow, do they really expect US to pay this? If they do they are insane... I don't even understand how WE could pay this... but then again, it's North Korea, they usually do crazy things like this and they have A NUKE to threaten us with (even though we have over 5,000)... but whatever, we N. Korea, we free nation.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Obama is spineless enough to actually pay them the money.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its like that South Park episode where Canada demands "a lot of money" or they go on strike.

After everyone laughed at them and the went on strike....we simply imported the Dutch to fill in the roll of Canadians.

So who should we import to substitute the N koreans?

My vote goes to the Vietnamese.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well if the US Government is going to start paying out Trillions, I think they need to start by paying back their biggest debt holders!

The US Citizen aka [Joe Sixpack ] Taxpayer.

Note: Pie chart hasnt been adjusted to reflect
the latest Obama budget fiascos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/296eaaf2d90b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jdills1196

they will never get anything

but really

the US with their politics try to make some countries look bad, use false flags, pay the media to publish controversial news about some countries

its not like they dont deserve some compensation and a real big "sorry"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm starting to love Kim Jong-Il, purely for entertainment purposes. He's turned into something akin to the attention-deprived spoiled brat of the world's family by making extravagant and nonsensical demands and statements to anyone who'll listen to him. I can just picture everyone rolling their eyes at the U.N. whenever Kim or North Korea is mentioned.

Hey Kim! Did you sink that South Korean ship?

"I didn't do it...! It was broken when we got here. I was in the other room!"

Hmm, let's ignore North Korea for a while.

"Hey hey hey, look look look! Look at me! Look what I can do! Look!" [insert pitiful nuclear blasts and missiles that fall apart in mid-air]

Umm, wow North Korea. You suck.

"Shut up! Now give me 65 trillion dollars or I'll tell my mom that you were mean to me, and tried to beat me up and stuff."

I can't wait for Kim to throw a hissy fit when you guys won't pay him. But he's a stupid brat, so just send him a cheque for the amount. He probably won't know it's worthless right away and just spend the first few days running around while waving it in the air above his head and sticking his tongue out at us.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
We North Korea, We Free Country, Us Lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
america would need 90 tril to pay this, so stupid to ask the poor for money. They should ask China, thats what we do.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I say to send him a hand drawn picture of a spider which we value at 75 trillion that ought to settle it he's that mad he might even accept it.

Have to pity him a little though I guess North Korea's world cup match against Portugal was probably the most embarrassing I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Teknikal

We'd better make sure he doesn't try to trick us and send back a spider picture with only seven legs.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This thread reminds me once again how truly ignorant and self centred some people here are. I don't mind saying I hate you guys and wish you would stop posting.

Under the rules of war. The victor has the right to claim reparations from the loser, just as the allies did against Germany and Japan.

So yes North Korea is actually legally entitled to claim these damages. There is no telling how much lost income the democratically elected communist government has lost during all these years of war, and the splitting up of the peninsula to keep idiot Americans safe from different ideologies and races.

Oh noes the communists! The Asian hordes! Wow this guy is a crazy lunatic dictator and he's insane!

Listen to you fools you're the crazy lunatics. You say the same stuff about every single country you invade and destroy and I've been listening to it all my life.

The sad truth is most Americans are too stupid to even know they've done the same thing over and over again nearly 60 times now. Exporting capitalism and debt like any other terrorist or communist would have exported their failed ideologies with your disgusting Neo imperialism.

I don't mind some Americans, but honestly most of you are monsters no better than the Israeli's or the Nazi's or the Communists and you're even more dangerous.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes Kimmy, and I would like a Maserati, Ferrari and Lotus. I've been subjected to driving a cheap sedan all this time, and I think its time the US Government gives me those cars as compensation for me having to drive a crappy car all this time..

uh, yeah.....

I would Fax Kimmy my middle finger as a reply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join