It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

I was not comparing them NK is a really screwed up country.

But the US really sould not have to defend itself against torture allegations. It used to be a full time job for some Arabs to turn in random jihads for gitmo's quota. Not as bad as NK does not make it good.

And Alien Mind, I was just kidding around about the weight bud lol. I spend a lot of time on ATS myself.

The thing I find odd is that the individuals I'm discussing this issue with has absolutely no clue in regards to American torture, rape, killing, concentration camps, and yet are willing to demonise N-Korea without any evidence.

See if I was from the US, I wouldn't point fingers at N-Korea, especially if I was going to try to defend, or justify the same wrong doings of America.

Get what I mean? That would simply be double standards.

I get what your saying....

But a country having double standards is only bad for the opposing country.

I can't blame a country for having double standards really at least in some way they are looking out for their own. Plus The American propaganda machine is just as bad as the propaganda in NK so a lot of Americans just have no idea that they live in a double standard world.

But what I don't get is how to many people North Korea is a joke for being a crazy country and having nukes yet Iran must be invaded for trying to arm itself with the same weapons every other Nut Job Crazy country has?

Why would America grant North Korea a double standard like that? It's not even part of America.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
seriously, what's the problem? since when federal reserve fails to print the money out of thin air? ah... perhaps they just don't want to be friends with north korea

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
reply to post by Stewie

Why have trillions when we could make billions?

rofl sob beat me to it~!!!!

fallin outta my chair here!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
75 triliion $$$$$
...Good enough to buy me a small continent of hot amazons...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Wasn't it Vietnam that demanded money like this for harm done to the country a few years ago?

I think so.. anyone find the details on that? Perhaps it will shed light on what Kim is doing.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Apparently you have not looked into the North Korean diet.

That cut, cuddly, fuzzy, wuzzy kitty is literally toast.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
I didn't even think of that when I saw this!

You know, I don't eat Chinese food with meat in it because when we were younger, every time I went do take a bite, my sister would say. "Meowwwwwwwwwwww."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
I didn't even think of that when I saw this!

You know, I don't eat Chinese food with meat in it because when we were younger, every time I went do take a bite, my sister would say. "Meowwwwwwwwwwww."

Aw common it's not that big of a deal.....they taste just like chicken.

Especially if they are cute n cuddly.

I'm kidding I've never eaten a cat.....or have I Dum, Dum, DuuuuM.....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

I have the video of how this went down...See below

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Er...someone just posted a thread saying N. Korea might have attacked S, Korea.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
75 Trillion?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dr evil for sure in the Orwellian world reality !

the NK People really believe that Kim is a Deity!
so brain washed

75 trillion ? Think not !

what maybe we should of finished the job ! in the Korean War!
this would of never happen ..

Censorship in NK
en.wikipedia.org...
Media in North Korea
en.wikipedia.org...

Telecommunications in North Korea
en.wikipedia.org...

yeah Orwellian state that it is
hopfully the American People will prevent us from going to that path like NK
in Control of the media, censorship and communications

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No one answered my question above.

"Wasn't it Vietnam that demanded money like this for harm done to the country a few years ago?

I think so.. anyone find the details on that? Perhaps it will shed light on what Kim is doing.
"

Can someone please find this info. Don't anyone else remember this in the news? Please help, it's really bugging me.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
No one answered my question above.

"Wasn't it Vietnam that demanded money like this for harm done to the country a few years ago?

"

Can someone please find this info. Don't anyone else remember this in the news? Please help, it's really bugging me.

Trolls invasion, beware!!

Here is your answer:
english.vietnamnet.vn...$300-million-for-AO-victims-917413/

Or something like this:

(3) In 1982 four war veterans returned to Vietnam. This group included Bob Muller, a former lieutenant in the Marines who is paralysed from the waist down after being shot through the spine in Vietnam in 1969. When they returned home they called for the United States government to pay compensation to the Vietnamese people.

Or like this:

In Ho Chi Minh City we visited two hospitals which house the deformed children thought to be victims of Agent Orange. Since the dumping on Vietnam of some 11 million gallons of Agent Orange there has been a huge increase in the frequency of genetic malfunctions. Children have been born without eyes, with twisted, mangled limbs, even without brains. In the main hospital in Tay Ninh, a quarter of all births are miscarriages... Hydrocephalus, or water on the brain, is thought to be one of the many malformations attributable to Agent Orange. At the Tu Do Hospital, doctors need to perform some 100 operations a year on hydrocephalic babies. The operation required is a relatively simple one, frequently performed in the West, using a special silicone tube. But the Vietnamese doctors cannot carry out the operations because they have no silicone tubes... The tubes are manufactured in the US and America has imposed a complete embargo on exports to Vietnam.

Or like this:

The total tonnage of bombs dropped between 1964 and the end of 1971 was 6.2 million.

Wait, wait, team America is gonna come and justify this hhahahaha

Anyways, N-Korea is facing something different, they are facing unjustified sanctions, and continuous war by US, who just can't get over the fact that they couldn't occupy N-Korea.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Thank you.. yes, I think that is what I was thinking of. I feel the N. Koreans got the idea from this, and also I understand Castro once tried to do this to us after the Bay of Pigs.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on Kim Jong-il and he is just a lonely little man that has no friends. If someone were to befriend him he would forget all about the money. I think we should exile GW Bush to N. Korea for what he's done to this country. Those two would get along great. The documentary is called (something) America. It is a great film based on fact and very entertaining.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1863d05cca89.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps Kim should work on his dribbling skills. He'd have a better chance of making a hoop than getting a dime from America.

Perhaps we should all pitch in and send a boatload of toilet paper to the Little Hermit Nation.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join