It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea seeks $75 trillion in compensation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by Alien Mind

Its no use arguing with these people. They hate everything that America stands for, and they will try their best to tear it down.

They are miserable souls, and they will not quit until they make everybody just as miserable as themselves.

They hate America so much that they will support people like Kim Jong Il. It's disgusting.

Very true, I'm done arguing with these hatemongers. I think im going to watch the new futurama

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well there you guys go running again, did you guys at least watch the torture videos, and pictures?

I'm waiting for you guys to provide me some sources in regards to N-Korea, and your wild accusations..

ZZZ why do I waste my time with ignorance, I might get that disease..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.wnd.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.chosunjournal.com...

freekorea.us...

I could give you sources from now until doomsday. Just google Kim Jong Il concentration camps. There are about 26,000 results.

I await your reply my friend.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Well there you guys go running again, did you guys at least watch the torture videos, and pictures?

I'm waiting for you guys to provide me some sources in regards to N-Korea, and your wild accusations..

Loook who is running now.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
*Please play video before continuing to read*

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls...Welcome to the 56th annual heavyweight championship ATS mud tossing tournament!!

In the left corner, sporting a nifty slot machine avatar, weighing at about 200 pounds i gave you Little!Secret!!!!

And in the right corner sporting a mean looking eye of fire, judging by his daily time spent on ATS weighing at around 260 pounds we have....Alien Mind!

Let's Get ready to RUMMMMBLE!

On topic: North Korea and the US both have nukes and torture people on a daily basis. 75 trillion dollars is a lot of Pesos!

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We do owe NK 75 trillion dollars for invading NK back in the 50s in the first place. NK is an innocent nation just wanting to live their lives until America came and destroyed it. America and South Korea tried to invade and unified with force under capitalist rule which NK resisted. Go Kim!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You my friend are exactly right. That's why I got my "common sense" fix on in the first two pages of this thread, then left knowing people like this would come into the mix.

There is no point arguing. To them, America is the root of all evil and Satan himself could do no worse.

Rule of thumb - catch the thread early, or ignore it altogether. Apologists like this aren't worth the high blood pressure...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Nice try but i don't spend that much on ats.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I don't agree with your assessment, (comparison of torture).

But I'll give you a star for your avatar. Great song too.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
We do owe NK 75 trillion dollars for invading NK back in the 50s in the first place. NK is an innocent nation just wanting to live their lives until America came and destroyed it. America and South Korea tried to invade and unified with force under capitalist rule which NK resisted. Go Kim!

I hope your trying to be funny.
America and SK didn't invade NK, NK invaded SK.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I was not comparing them NK is a really screwed up country.

But the US really sould not have to defend itself against torture allegations. It used to be a full time job for some Arabs to turn in random jihads for gitmo's quota. Not as bad as NK does not make it good.

And Alien Mind, I was just kidding around about the weight bud lol. I spend a lot of time on ATS myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I say lets pay up. IN PENNIES of course. Drop em all on his house at one time.

How many pennies is that exactly?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Go Kim?....

GO KIM!?!?!?!

Abiga! ulachiho! qua, sha,napilotchi!!!!

That is no way to honor our dear leader, this is how it's done correctly....

*Izzy flails his hand in the air*

Iggy, iggyy EEEEEH!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jdills1196

Kim Dung must be getting advice from Dr. Evil.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

How many pennies is that exactly?

And I try to quote from my calculator:

7,500,000,000,000,000, which in words is.... ummm... 7.5 quadrillion.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Kim Dung must be getting advice from Dr. Evil.

damn it you beat me to it...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Um, didn't North Korea, with China's help start this crap in the way back time?

Just wondering................

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by name pending

You know who that is really is in the pic don't you?

Dr. Evil with a wig! Now, he is asking for TRILLIONS!

You beat me to it. I was picturing the pinkie-to-the-mouth move with "SEVENTY FIVE TRIEEEEEEEEEEEION DOLLARS."

Mr. Kim better hurry to get his demand pushed through. The way they are tossing around "stimulus cash" and other goodies, in a few years $75 trillion will probably only buy you a pack of smokes and a black coffee.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by LittleSecret

www.wnd.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.chosunjournal.com...

freekorea.us...

I could give you sources from now until doomsday. Just google Kim Jong Il concentration camps. There are about 26,000 results.

I await your reply my friend.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

OK nice try lol..

But seriously you need to try again, bring sources with evidence as I did.

The sources which you posted provides only this evidence:
First Source:

Shin's story could not be independently verified, but it has been vetted and vouched for by leading human rights activists and members of defector organizations in Seoul. They came to know Shin when he arrived in South Korea in 2005 and was hospitalized with post-traumatic stress disorder.

Second Source:

Now the report by BosNewsLife Senior Correspondent Eric Leijenaar provides the higher estimates from Open Doors. "Brother Simon" declined to say how Open Doors conducted its investigation, citing concerns about the safety of those involved in the work.

www.wnd.com...

He just has a very strong sense of imagination

Source number 3:

Over the past year harrowing first-hand testimonies from North Korean defectors have detailed execution and torture, and now chilling evidence has emerged that the walls of Camp 22 hide an even more evil secret: gas chambers where horrific chemical experiments are conducted on human beings.

Nope, no evidence, just more runaway N-Koreans ready to take US dollars in trade of a story to demonise the N-Koreans.

People who run away from N-Korea for a reason. right hahahaha imagine a criminal running away from the US and promising N-Korea horrifying stories about gas chambers to help N-Korean Propaganda against the US.

That would work fine in your book as evidence lol

Let's continue, I'm hoping I will see evidence shortly, now to number 4:

The human rights record of North Korea is extremely difficult to fully assess due to the secretive and closed nature of the country.

Nope, seems no evidence.

Continue to 5:

for our knowledge of North Korean camps is new and still very limited. The source of our limited information is in the effort of some people, including the organizers of this symposium, and in the testimonies of a small number of those who defected in the past ten years

Nope, no evidence, just more runaway N-Koreans ready to take US dollars in trade of a story to demonise the N-Koreans.

Continue to 6:

Camp 15, also known as Yodok, is described in detail in survivor Kang Chol-Hwan’s memoir, “The Aquariums of Pyongyang.”

More people taking US money.

Seriously, where is the evidence?

Kang Chol-Hwan is having such a wonderful life:
www.amazon.com...

I didn't see any sign of evidence, but only sign of propaganda.

The sources I provided you displayed pictures, videos, and true evidence which is well available for everyone to see.

Your sources only reinforces the point that everyone has fallen for propaganda, and that everyone automatically labels N-Korean claims as outright-outrageous without even bothering to do any research.

Thanks for the sources, now go read them.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

I was not comparing them NK is a really screwed up country.

But the US really sould not have to defend itself against torture allegations. It used to be a full time job for some Arabs to turn in random jihads for gitmo's quota. Not as bad as NK does not make it good.

And Alien Mind, I was just kidding around about the weight bud lol. I spend a lot of time on ATS myself.

The thing I find odd is that the individuals I'm discussing this issue with has absolutely no clue in regards to American torture, rape, killing, concentration camps, and yet are willing to demonise N-Korea without any evidence.

See if I was from the US, I wouldn't point fingers at N-Korea, especially if I was going to try to defend, or justify the same wrong doings of America.

Get what I mean? That would simply be double standards.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join