It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care To Share? Paranormal Experiences?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
reply to post by theflamingswan92

Great story! Sort of similar to mine, in the sense that it took place in the church. But I have a quesion. You said you felt a sudden coldness? When you felt this did your body shiver? The reason I am asking is because often times when I am alone this happens to me..

I don't recall getting chills. It felt like wearing jeans and a t shirt out in the snow. Before I was alone a few other people were in the church as part of a tour, including my friend. This is when I started to notice little things like energies and movement. I commented to my friend about the temperature change. She noticed vaguely and started to get a little unnerved because i was in my "paranormal state of mind" where i try to focus on what doesn't seem to be natural so i can determine if its a trick of the mind or the real deal and it turned out(pretty sure) to be the real deal.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
reply to post by koperniguz

thank you for sharing that koperniguz. what do you think it is making those noises and how long has it been going on? you say the noises happen when you are in the house? do they happen when you are in the kitchen? have you located the general area of the noises? keep us informed of your findings!

I think it is not paranormal. It could be the fridge or freezer, but the most interesting sounds are the multiple ones, which i can't often hear when im inside the house. The single knockings are the most general - and those i can hear live.

I have talked with my sister about this and she is 100% sure that these sounds are the normal ones which have occurred here for ages. She also said that she's have heard those sounds when she was living here.

The location of the sounds is very hard to find - it seems that they appear "here" and "there", so pinpoint place is not possible to detect.

During these recordings, i wasn't in the house.

Edit: In some clips, im hearing IMO ballpoint pen snapping. Interesting thing is that we have bunch of this kind of pens on the kitchen table

[edit on 1-7-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Weird stuff in that video... Keep me posted as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Thats very strange, that you felt the energies... I have never experienced anything like that. Have you re-visited the place of the activity?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've made another recording, and now i know that the snapping sound is not made by the pens. I will post the second vid asap...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Things got now really exciting. My sister called to me 10mins ago. She has heard very loud bang in her apartment. She is living there now alone with her two dogs, coz her husband is travelling.

She was quite scared on the phone and now she will come here for the night. The momentum increased when her dogs started to bark - its not nice!

I've also recorder another clip from MY house. Its quite short coz now i wanted to record the loud bangs. Hope ya enjoy:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Creepy stuff man... You should have the place blessed by a priest.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

that is weird that you can't make out where the noise is coming from. I saw no movement in the vid besides the sun between editing. feels kinda creepy knowing that no one is in the house but we are looking and listening to the houses alone time. more video please. I am enjoying them. whatever happened with your sis?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

hey, put a fine coat of flour all throughout your kitchen. clean up will suck, but give it a try. might get prints!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My sis is fine. She had good night sleep, but she wanted to sleep in the same floor where my room is located

I will def make more vid's about this "situation", but in the future i will edit only the good & hard (and potential) knocks/creeks, like that second video.

I have to be honest with one thing. Im not feeling very comfortable for watching the RAW data while catching these sounds. Everytime i have this feeling that soon there will some figure/entity moving in front of me (in the screen).

We see how things go here. Today i will go to my friend and we will watch football there. I will leave the camera and mic and record as much material as possible. The negative thing is that my cam records only 29mins on one take - via mic i can catch hours of data.

And no, i dont want to see ANY footprints here!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by koperniguz]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I bet watching the raw data of your house all by itself must be creepy. on the edited version of that last vid, i kept watching that back hallway thinking i would see something walk past. maybe you can shut your refrigerator off for a while and see if the sounds still happen. I am sure settling sounds from a cold refrig warming up would create sounds, but electrical sounds like the icemaker and such should cease. narrow it down a little more.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Thats very strange, that you felt the energies... I have never experienced anything like that. Have you re-visited the place of the activity?

No, I haven't gone back.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej

hey, put a fine coat of flour all throughout your kitchen. clean up will suck, but give it a try. might get prints!!!

Haha! like the movie paranormal activity, I wonder if it really works... I heard for protection, you must put a ring of salt around you.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, here are some more paranormal experiences I've had, other than the one up on Paulding, Michigan. That one was the most frightening of them all.

I've never seen a ghost or had any poltergeist experience before but I've certainly felt strange presences.

One experience that I've had was when I was out at my friend's house out in the country. His house was pretty old. My boyfriend was there too and they were in the computer room gabbing away at gaming and computer stuff. They were within hearing distance and I was out in the living room laying on the couch because I wanted to take a nap. Well, I was trying to anyway but somehow I couldn't fall asleep. The lights in the room were dim. I had a blanket on me and I had my eyes closed, but I could feel something watching me. I opened my eyes and looked around and could still feel that dark, creepy feeling that something was just looking or staring at me. I couldn't shrug it off. And apparently my friend and my boyfriend have had strange experiences with the house too, which I was unaware of at the time. So counted to three in my head, threw back the blanket, and ran into the room where my boyfriend and our friend was and told them what had happened; which of course, didn't disturb them because they've had that feeling before. That was one of my first paranormal experiences, although it wasn't all that exciting.

Another one of my experiences had to do with sleep paralysis. My boyfriend and I were sleeping on the couches in the family room of his parents' house. We had a bed in the basement but it was always creepy to sleep down there, not just because it was pitch black after the lights were out, but you could definitely feel a formless presence watching you. And even though I've never experienced it myself, our friends have heard and felt heavy breathing in the basement.
Well, we were sleeping upstairs on the couches one night and we were on separate couches, mind you. But some time during the middle of the night the both of us woke up and didn't understand why. We both consulted in each other and tried going back to sleep. And I did, or I thought I did. I had the blanket over my head and I started calling my boyfriend's name. I thought he was still awake but soon I was shouting his name as loud as I could and when I tried throwing back the blanket I couldn't move. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't call out my boyfriend's name any louder or had the ability to get up. I didn't know how long I stayed like that, but when I was able to move again I immediately jumped up and joined my boyfriend on his couch and asked him if he heard me screaming his name. Obviously he said no, because if he did he would've tried to wake me up. I told him what happened and stayed with him until morning. Creepy...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've experienced odd sensations before, when entering places of the dead or where they have passed on.

It's like the temperature will drop drastically (at least I feel cold), and I get a strange pressure against my eardrums, sometimes feels like it's actually pressing against the inside of my brain. Also a feeling of dread or unease, cold sweat and a wish to leave the proximity of the area. I've never experienced a moment where I felt at peace or calm when this was going on, so I'm not sure how that figures in...

I've had a CAT scan recently, so no strange tumors or anything...and it has happened for as long as I can remember. It's hard to explain without sounding like a complete nutshell to the average Joe, but it's just a regular part of life for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hi me and my family have recently moved into a new house and are having simmiliar experiences my room is on the bottom floor and i can here if someone is walking in the living room upstairs. Last night at about 11:30 at night everyone was asleep i awoke to here someone jumping up and down it sounded very violent and scared me to death the next morning i asked my parents if they had heard anything but the heard nothing.I am loosing alot of sleep over this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trigga

Hi me and my family have recently moved into a new house and are having simmiliar experiences my room is on the bottom floor and i can here if someone is walking in the living room upstairs. Last night at about 11:30 at night everyone was asleep i awoke to here someone jumping up and down it sounded very violent and scared me to death the next morning i asked my parents if they had heard anything but the heard nothing.I am loosing alot of sleep over this.

I hope you can try to record those sounds at some point. That way we get good understanding about ur situation.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Update for my situation.

I have made plenty of brain/listening work about those sounds in my kitchen. I draw a conclusion that all noises coming from either fridgerator, freezer, wooden structure of the house (due temperature increase) or furnitures/appliances in my kitchen.

All knocks & tappings sounds very much the same, so there is no more different sounds involved. I've also noticed that there is a bird's nest outside of our house, near the kitchen window. Due morning time, there is pretty heavy traffic around the nest, and there is also some debris flying on top of our trailer which is parked under the nest. That debris comes from the nest/birds.

I will keep my eyes/ears open for this. If there will be some other occurances, i will post them here asap.

Here is the bird nest footage. The kitchen is located directly below that upper window. The trailer is below that tree.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by koperniguz]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've had some strange paranormal experiences. Weird noises, feelings of a presence while im completely alone.

But by far the most crazy one happened almost a year ago.

I was trying to fall asleep when suddenly it became very cold in my room. I looked up and saw a black ball floating on the opposite side of my room. Smaller black "pieces" started coming out of the ball and started moving in my direction. It looked a bit like that black liquid from the x-files. I wanted to turn on the lights but i couldn't move my body. I was very scared of those black things. You can feel when a presence is friendly or negative and those things felt extremely negative.

Then suddenly a small blue light appeared above me. It was quite beautiful, a soft blue glow and little stars seemed to fall from it like snow (I know it sounds cheesy but i can only describe what i saw). Also it seemed to be 2-dimensional somehow,. It gave of a small glow and when the black things came close, they just seemed to vanish when they entered the glow. I didn't really know what this blue spirit or those black things were and what they were doing in my room, but i was immensly grateful for the blue entity and i prayed it would not go away.

Those black things kept coming for a few minutes but they never got past the blue entity. Then those black things stopped coming out of the black ball and the black ball slowly moved through my window and out of sight.

I looked at the blue spirit and i suddenly felt like closing my eyes. I did and instead of seeing just black i saw the most beautiful figure i had ever seen. She seemed to be a woman but she was slightly transparent and completely blue. Her hair was waving as if there was wind going through it. Her eyes were like "windows" through which i could see stars. She simply smiled at me and told me not to worry. Only not in words, but in feelings, if that makes sense. Then she faded out and when i opened my eyes the blue light was gone.

I haven't seen this blue entity again. But i still occasionaly feel a presence in my room and i think this could be her, altough i don't know the reason she would still be here

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralRipper

It may be an old family member protecting you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join