It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care To Share? Paranormal Experiences?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangelx5

That sounds really scary, the whole sleep paralysis thing, I can't imagine what that would even feel like... And I know exactly what you mean with the whole eyes watching you feeling. I went hiking in the woods once and I felt it the whole way to the campsite. I was with about 15 other people, but I was still scared out of my mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Nah I understand what you mean. I get the same, the dread and cold, but not the pressure, how long does it last, and how painful is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralRipper

That is some story GeneralRipper! To me it sounds like a guardian angel, if so you are extremely lucky to have one! Do you often feel peaceful in stressful or dangerous situations?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92

That is some story GeneralRipper! To me it sounds like a guardian angel, if so you are extremely lucky to have one! Do you often feel peaceful in stressful or dangerous situations?

Yes. Often when things get stressful I remain calm. Do you think this is because of the guardian spirit? I don't really know much about guardian spirits. I once read everybody has one and they are supposed to guide us in our life. Is there some way to talk to them?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I am not 100% sure on how to contact them, in fact I have not seen mine yet. However I do know that everyone does have one.. If you do find out how to contact them though, please post it here, I am very curious as well

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've had quite a few paranormal experiences since I was 17-18. I'm now almost 22 (in a week or so!).

In hindsight, it started when I was little, but, I never noticed until my Grandad died. I saw a fair few things, and "sensed" a fair few wierd goings on when I was younger, but it never clicked.

I was very close to my Grandad, and my Nana, they were, and are, one in the same. Dead or not, without one, they're just not the same. I spent lots of time with them growing up, nothing wierd, just, I tended to get sick a lot with migraines, it's hereditary in my family. So, if I was ill from school, I'd be at their house, doing their heads in :-P. We were very close, and to those of us still alive, we still are.

My Grandad died when I was 18. He had been put into a home for a year or so beforehand, because of dementia. He'd been slowly over-come with it, over the space of 10 years. It was awful. In a bit of luck, my mum was a head nurse where he was, which was how he got the place in the home. I also managed to get a temporary kitchen job there, cleaning dishes and the like. I went to sit with him, and watch him with almost every break I got. I eventually got told off for doing this, since it was considered "work time", and I wasn't talking to him, just sitting with him and watching him. Truth be told, I felt stupid talking to someone that couldn't understand me.

Still, this is important for what I have to say. He died from a rupture in his bowels, on the 22nd December. It took him a week to go. But, when he did, crazy things happened in our house.

First things that happened was, I taking a bath, two days before Mothers day, and I was contemplating whether to get my Nana flowers aswell as my Mum, to say sorry for not seeing her for a while, and the lightbulb, which was blown the night before, switched itself on. It was a dead light bulb. Could not work. I checked, lots of times after this. At the moment of those thoughts, it switched on, bright as day.

Another thing, my ex was round, I was taking a nap, she was waking me up, I got up, saw her face as white as a sheet, she said "the mirror above you has been shaking for the past two minutes!" And, as true to her word, it was still shaking for another minute after I woke up. I thought it was interesting!

Next thing to happen, I was sitting at the computer, which is in our backroom, side-on to the front room, infront of the kitchen. We should probably call it the side-room. Anyhow, I was sitting at the computer, and I started seeing "shadows" fleeting around in the corner of my eye. I thought nothing of it, "I'm just tired!..or mental", I thought. Next thing, the temperature drops to what feels like my bones being chilled inside out. I then calmly collect myself, and go to lock up the house, ready for bed. I get up, go to the conservatory, and stop in shock, where I can see a hooded figure, with no face, just nothing but what feels like my soul being pierced and reviewed.

I then buggered off to bed, almost crapping my pants. Now, this wouldn't of been my Grandad, I know that, but, the best is yet to come.

I then had an incredibly vivid dream, where my Grandad was there. I said to him "You're dead, how can you be here?" and he replied "I sensed you were in danger, from "Heaven"," So, I replied, "Ok, does Heaven and Hell exist?" and he said "No, not quite. Heaven is the essence of everything,"

Yeah, a lot has happened since then. I think I'll wait to see if anyones interested to read the rest before I bother typing it out. I'm a bit sick of telling this to people that just shoot it down. I aint askin' anyone to believe anything :-).

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alesanjin

Let me get this right do you think your gandfather is doing this.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hey Alesanjin, that is a wonderful story, thank you for sharing. I hate that your grandfather had to go like that, but it is good that your mother and yourself worked around him and got to see him everyday.

I wonder what the hooded entity was?? I am glad that your Grandfather came to protect you. Share more, no one is going to ridicule you.

Again, thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Very interesting story, thanks for sharing it Alesanjin. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Text White

K listen guys this is my first ever response to a thread, post whatever.. im not a great writer and i aint a bull#ter either.. im just gunna say stuff how it is... anyway ill keep it short n sweet. We heard about this small weather board house in a dodgy area that the government helped hook up this iranian refugee family to live in... anyway the family that lived there disappeared one day without a trace. SO !! as young ladz do young dumb and full of cum and amphetamines we thought fuk it lets havah look theres nothing to do on a tuesday morning... i was with two others gomez aka gomma who was a kick boxing champ down at the local gym and was with sopan a cambo clown ( cambo clown is a asian gang ) these blokes are harder then fukin coffin nails and could eat your guts and ask for more hehehe.. anyway we get to the house the place is small maybe a two bedroom house with the windows n doors or boarded up the grass on the front lawn up to the knees n #.. we walk into the backyard area to get in through one of the windows with a pinch bar i brought... fekkk we had no idea what we were gunna expect as soon as we get in there it was like what the hell this is crap theres nothing weird here.. in about 15seconds me and gomma see the whole house... anyway as where walking back to the window we came through gomma n me hear sopan screaming like crazy in one of the bedrooms so we piss bolt to the bedroom where the screaming was comming from and there was no one there... by this time i was shaken up a little thinking wtf is going on is he F`ing with my F`ing head.. so i go outside and havah look around the property while gomma had another look around the house.. sopan had completely disappeared.. and there wasnt exaclty any places he could hide.. the place was cleaned out and abandoned.. gomma and me went back to the car and had a few lines to get our nerves back together... it didnt help.. we just got more freaked out :S... we ended up going back to my house hoping he was messing with our heads and that he somehow was waiting back at mine.. we got back had a few drinks and tried to watch a movie but we couldnt... several hours later we get a call from sopan crying on the phone `come find me come find me pls come quick `the rest was all mumbled under the sobbing so we got in the car and raced over to the house where we were at and climbed through the window and ran into the bedroom where we heard the screaming from before.. sopans sitting in the corner of the empty bedroom pale white and in tears.. he said he didnt know why he was crying and he doesnt know how he found himself sitting in the corner of that room.. he said all he rememered was walking into that bedroom and blacking out... we dunno wtf happened in that house that morning.... and your probably thinking hey this guy was messin with us, or maybe he might of had some mental condition and did all this stuff to fool us but your wrong.. this guy isnt imature and have a sense of humour like that... boiz who hustle dont cry like that... i dunno wtf happened there...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zosrokah

where is the house sounds interesting how long did you leave your frien for just curious

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

Sorry for the late response,

Usually the pressure only lasts until I get out of the vicinity of where it began - say for instance if I'm in an upstairs room and it starts, I can go downstairs and it will start to go away over a few minutes. As long as I get out of where I feel the pressure, it will lessen and then dissipate completely. There isn't really a "pain" sensation, it's more a discomfort, like someone is gently squeezing my head between two of the softest pillows imaginable.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Hmm, that sounds interesting.. Well as long as it is not painfull I guess it is alright. It may be that you have a higher sensitivity to these paranormal beings than most other people.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hey great story man! Creepy stuff... And I must say I am honored that your first reply/post is on my thread.

Just in case though, the vulgar words are strictly enforced around this site, so be careful. Other than that welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wow brother, that is one crazy story.

Thank you for sharing that with us! Wonder where he went for that lost time? And if the family that lived there went to the same place, wonder why they didn't come back?

That is an awesome story, it will probably be stuck in my head for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey I just had another paranormal experience. I was on the computer in my brother's room when I suddenly got fatigued and I decided to take a nap. So while I was falling asleep, I felt a huge hot breath on my cheek and I heard an exhale... Anyone know the reason behind this?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy! I don't have a clue what the hooded "entity" was, and I haven't seen anything like it since. All these wierd things happened over the space of a year or two, right after he died. And I think it's possible I may of picked up on some unrelated things going on, because I was paying more attention to these things? Still, it creeped me out, and I do have some theories.

Other things that happened to others in the house, are lamps switching themselves on and off, whilst my brother and his now fiance were in the room.

My Mum also experienced orbs, and probably other things that she doesn't like to talk about. She's not into discussing wierd things like this lol.

During this time, I got interested into finding out how to have an OOBE. I never managed it, but I did have a very vivid dream that two entities were trying to help me, and it felt like I was being crushed in my own body, which panicked me and woke me up. I remember hearing an incredibly loud rushing sound, and felt incredibly sick. I woke up feeling very exhausted, and a bit like "WTF?".

I've also had a supposed psychic tell me that I have a very nasty spirit following me around, and also a very lovely guardian angel, but, she is an ex gf, and also quite possibly mad. I'm still undecided

Other things, I'm very intuitive since all this stuff occurred. I know lots of people on here claim to be this and that e.t.c, and I'm really not claiming to be anything, I may just be very good at figuring things out. I'm excellent at calling out liars, and putting myself into other peoples shoes, and wierdly figuring out the endings of difficult movies and ruining it for everyone else, without thinking about it.

I've seen apparitions once or twice near my house, only for a brief second. And I realised that I've seen them when I was little too, but I was too young to understand what I was seeing. That's why my friends house always used to scare me.

And most recently, I talked to a good psychic, who told me a good few things no-one else knew, such as that I've held incredible amounts of guilt from not being able to be with my Grandad when he passed away, at which he said "He knows it's not your fault, you shouldn't put any blame on yourself. It couldn't of been any other way,". Immensely comforting.

I'm sure there's more, but I've lost my train of thought from the other day
Hope this provides some good info!

Edit* just thought of another few things! Whilst on holiday in Spain last year, we all experienced my Grandads presence in one way or another. Mine was whilst I was sitting alone on the balcony, drinking some beer, watching a gorgeous thunderstorm, and I could clearly smell him right next to me. I like to think he was having a nice spirit beer and enjoying the view too
. Good memories!

My brother experienced his sliding balcony door shut on its own, and the smell of Grandad too.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Alesanjin]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't usually talk about this, but the internet is anonymous so W.E
Last summer, I was on vacation just outside of Kingston with my family and we decided to take a stop at for Henry. I remember that I was in a really awesome mood that day and I felt just great, until one part of the tour. I can't remember what the use of the room was exactly, but I remember what it looked like. I think it was something like the generals room or whatever. I have ADD and kept tuning out during the tour.
Anyway, I remember, the second I stepped into the room, my good mood dropped and I felt terrible basically depressed. I felt a little bit claustrophobic which is unusual for me because I had never suffered from it before. I remember how suddenly it had come on and I became extremely dizzy and nauseous. I ran out of the room to head for the bathroom, thinking I was going to vomit. A few seconds after I stepped out of the room, I felt completely better. My good mood was pretty much back, except my thoughts where a little crowded by confusion. I disregarded the event, but didn't return back in the room and I waited for my family to finish up listening to the guy talking. Before I left, I decided to buy a book on the ghosts in Kingston, being interested in that sort of thing. In the book, one of the stories featured was about the room I had been in at fort Henry. IT said that the ghost was rarely seen, but its presence could be felt often, causing some people to feel depressed, sick, claustrophobic and feel other negative emotions. Before that book, I had no prior knowledge of any ghosts haunting the fort.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My boyfriend Paul works third shift at a hospital. He was walking through a corridor in the cath lab department late last Sunday night. The lights in this area are dimmed quite low this time of night, as are other areas of the hospital with low overnight traffic.

He came upon a man standing in a darkened corner at the intersection between two hallways. Paul said he felt compelled to acknowledge the man from a further distance than he normally would have when passing somebody in the hallway. The man was looking down and wringing his hands.

"Hi there," Paul said.

The man didn't look up.

"Is everything ok?" Paul inquired.

The man looked up in Paul's direction and, in the blink of an eye, the man was gone.

He looked all over for the man, including trying a door that was near where the man was standing. It was locked. He related the story to me right after it happened, about 11:45 pm last Sunday night, 7/11.

Paul got a blast email from the hospital today informing all the employees that a man that worked in the cath lab had passed. I googled the man's obituary and it says he died on Sunday, 7/11.

Paul often gets "strange feelings" (and his mother has an even more developed ability...long story!) but this is the first time he's seen an apparition. I wonder is he should try to develop whatever this thing is that he has.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonlova

Thanks for sharing that story with us, that is very creepy.. Did you ask the tour guide if he knew of any hauntings?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join