It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care To Share? Paranormal Experiences?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We too grew up in a haunted home. It was clearly similar to many of the experiences that many of you have exclaimed. The most important part of this reply is that nearly 30 years later that same house is the only house remaining on that street. For the hell of it I stopped by to meet the owner and to state that I used to live there for many years. Our small talk of the neighborhood led to our conversation about the house itself and I asked if there was anything unique that they felt existed with this home. They looked at me long and hard without comment and asked me exactly what I meant. I knew then that they too had probably expereinced some form of the same spiritual experiences. So, I came right out and asked if they felt there were "others" present in the home. They knew right away what I meant and they seemed scared to discuss with me at first. They called other family members from within the home and soon we were all sharing our similar yet different stories. I did seem that there was probably the same "spirit entities" there. We all seemed relieved that we, by ourselves, were not all crazy.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I had this strange dream that I was abducted by aliens/ufo mileau. What I found the most memorable is I asked them for proof of their existance. Their reply... we don't need to provide proof of our existance. We know we exist and don't care if you believe it
edit on 18-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

I lived on the moors in cornwall for a long time quite near some ancient burial sites. I remember one night sitting in the lounge room with some friends when the bag of spaghetti that I was going to cook for dinner leaped off the table and started to crawl along the floor for about 3 feet.
That was a conversation stopper at the time!
And when I was younger I often had a very black presence follow me everywhere. Used to scare me a bit until I got nearer my 20's. It disappeared when I started using drugs (mostly pot) but now that I haven't done anything like that in years I'm starting to often see things out of the corner of my eye again.
At present both I and my partner often see a ghost cat in out place.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, went to a friends house to sort out some herb, EVERYONE was dry! was not a happy chappy.

so after a while i head home, was walking along a walkway beside a river late at night. The path was bearly visable when i started,and a little while in - i couldnt see two foot infront of me... ok so im struggling to walk due to the fact that theres steep sloaps on either side of me, water on the left rocks on right. im litterally taking one step at a time fighting to see the ground in front of me, scared Sh*tless im going down either side...LOL

To give u a rough idea, the walk usually takes me aabout 15mins and i realised it took me around 45mins....u can imagine the pace.

i start to worry because i feel like i hear water on both sides of me yet ive walked that path a million times,
i had forgotten that there was a little burn to the right of me rougly half way along this path.. & just as i realised i looked up from the ground i was cuatiously peering at and grinned, just as this happend i seen what i believed to be a spirit.

ok so when i spotted whatever it was it was about 5 -10m awey
(remember its very dark so it was hard to judge distance)
but anyways, it looked like what i could best describe as a white, grey and blackish smog/smoke(mainly greyish though), but it was slightly transparent. Whatever it was, it was on a cycle bike and moved steadily towards me and past my right side, as it went by my jaw dropped it didnt get clearer as it got closer really,it stayed the same almost. it was all i could see tbh i wasnt anilysing how clear it was i was racking my brain for awnsers! yet..telling my self this isnt me playing a trick on myself... its REAL!
i was truely scared, i had never felt the fear, or seen anything like this in my entire life...

i was so shocked and was anylysing the possibilities of how my mind could play a trick like that on me, but as i turned to face the front after a second of looking behind me i was graced with the presence of a similar being to the left of me...walking ! along ! the side of me...! i could not believe it, it was pitch black and i could clearly see this greyish smoke like-looking thing in my periferell vision.
i was so feared of what this thing was that i didnt work up the courage to look directly to my left (at it) only slightly turned, eeeeeever so slightly, so my side vision got a better look, after about 10 very long seconds of walking along with what ever it was - i worked up the courage to reach out and touch it, so i reached over my body with my right arm and aimed to touch it around the top of the arm just at the shoulder.
As my hand touched what ever it was i got a chilling shivver fly up my arm and down my spine and then the whole of my body felt it, & what ever it was faded off to my left as if there was no sloap...and no water down there...just disapeared within a few seconds. Mind u... i didnt stop to look back, i saw it fading awey as i was getting the shivver and walking pretty fast at this point! lol but this was no ordinary shivver it lasted a good 5 minutes hairs standing up straight! & i had this feeling of regret...

i do not know why i didnt speak at the time, what stopped me trying to talk rather than touch...

please people share any similar experiences, look forward to hearing something similar anyway =D

P.S, there have been a few other encounters since that time a few years back ; )
but this is enough typing for now...ZZzzz

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don't know if you saw a few of my threads but just in say the last year or so, we started experiecing some odd/paranormal happenings.
We had to move here after my widowed aunt and I were told by the landlord that his place had been foreclosed upon. So, the first year nothing happened a all.
The second year it would come and go spurts. First off, I sleep with door slightly open as there aren't many outlets in a forty year old place for nightlights, repeatedly for two or three months the door would be open more than one time during the night. No weird airdrafts or winds or house settling as this was not occurring on a regular basis.
Now this time its done it about two months off and on, now its back to normal. Just last year and twice in one day this week the plug in the microwave falls out before going to use it, nothing more this week so far.
Strange yes, paranormal, I don't know could be my uncle coming to check in on my aunt. (She closes the door when it opens up and she goes to the bathroom, sometimes its back to being open when she comes out of the bathroom) my bedroom is right beside the bathroom no on-suite or anything like that, or the place is old it could be a mischievious spirit too . My uncle had a practical joking sense of humor too.
So its hard to tell what it really is but I've aalways been open minded, my aunt's the skeptic.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is not a personal experience but one of my grandmother's. My own personal experiences are not nearly as interesting. This is something that has always stuck with me. My grandmother was a no nonsense kind of woman and she had no time for people who were. As a child, I once heard her talking to my mother about an occurrence she experienced as a child. She didn't come out and say what exactly happened so I asked her what she was talking about and she said I was too little to know and she would tell me when I was older.

Well, I forgot about it until a few years later and I began pestering her to tell me. When my grandmother was young, she lived with her mother and a bunch of siblings in a house in the Missouri Ozarks. There are various family stories from the time they all lived there, but about the only one I can remember is my great uncle waking up to see an old woman in a rocking chair at the foot of his bed. I was never told the majority of the stories but I know they experienced a lot of paranormal things while living there.

Anyway, my grandmother's story happened when she was a young teenager and she was angry with her mother. This would have taken place in the 1930's. They had an argument and she took off into the woods for the day to get away. She spent all day and evening out there and finally decided to come home when it turned dark. When she got back to the house the doors were locked and everyone was in bed. There was an old cot laying next to the front door, so my grandmother decided to just sleep on the cot for the night. In the morning, something woke her up. She sat up on the cot and there was a creature at the foot of the cot just sitting there. I cannot remember her exact description of the creature but I remember she was still pretty scared to talk about it. I remember she said it was hideous and it had a great big huge smile that was full of teeth. Any other attributes have left my memory. She panicked and tried to get up and run into the house through the front door, but as she began to get up, the creature began to get up. When she sat back down, it sat back down. She would try to get up again, and it would get up again. And the whole time they were doing this up and down game the creature smiled. She finally got up as fast as she could and ran around the house to the back door. The door was still locked so she was banging on the door and screaming to be let in. Her mother was making biscuits and had her hands covered in dough so she yelled for her to go to the front door. My grandmother insisted she couldn't and was screaming to be let in. Her mother finally let her in and she told her what had happened. My grandmother said that she was so frantic and upset that her mother believed her and her mother had her brothers take the cot into the woods and chop it up and burn it. And as far as I know, she never saw it again. After she told me the story she was all upset and wouldn't tell me anything else that has happened there and I could never get her to talk about it again. She died in 2001, so I can't ask her anything else about it.

I fully believe this story, and it is something that has always stayed with me. I've spent some time researching paranormal activity in the Ozarks but really haven't found much, so if anyone knows anything I'd be very happy to listen.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

some people share their experiences about the super natural, paranormal

forum.davidicke.com...

johnny

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Just recently I was driving on the freeway on my way home from work. I had just come out of a tunnel and about 700 meters up the road walking towards me i saw a woman walking along the side of the freeway in the emergency lane towards the tunnel..

As I drove past i had a good look at her because it was such an odd thing to see at that place, It's a very busy section of raised freeway, and there is no way for pedestrians to get there..

As I drove past, I noticed she only had one hand..
I could clearly see the stump where her hand used to be, and she was using her arm to hold what appeared to be a large folder up against her body..
She didn't look too old, maybe around late 30's but her face had the appearance of someone who had had a hard life..

I think it was most likely someone who had had an argument with someone while driving and maybe she decided to get out of the car, or got kicked out.. but in the back of my mind I have been thinking it could have been a paranormal experience.. who knows right??

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join