It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

You are right on the money! I'm so sick of hearing that politicians want the illegals here for cheap labor, or for "humanitarian" reasons, or that it's impossible to keep them from crossing the border. There are reasons other than what you stated, but yours is the most accurate explanation of the reason that the Feds not only allow this to go on, but encourage it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

The president of USA - along with more than 70% of the presidents of the world - are just front men for interest groups. Not people acting on their own. USA is run by the Sith. They want - a big mix of every race, and no other culture than Mc Donalds culture. Consumer zombies. They are working on this even in Europe.
Mix everything, lose identity - accept orders from NWO foreign people from other nations - because nations don't matter anymore.
That's why they don't care about the borders.

I am all for - friendship between people. But "they" are for - a big gray mass of zombies with no identity - except what the NWO teaches them.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

One sees all these really cool videos of our blackhawks in Afghanistan knocking out the bad guys in both day and night time... why can't we use this technology to keep our own borders safe? Are we fearful of friendly fire or something?

These guys are becoming a serious threat to our homeland security and its time our government opened its eyes and stopped worrying about all the survivalists out there and looked at a REAL threat to our security.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

remember that technology such as that can easily be turned when the enemy leaves/gets beaten back to citizens....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 21st century man

not sure how your country is, but we are basically blind sided by all the political figures out there controlling everything and setting too many laws...

it will take a bloody revolution sadly I think and lots of "house cleaning" to maybe restore it to the "good old days" (whatever passes as that anymore)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

It would be nice to see our military defending our border the way its suppose to.

Posse Comitatus

The military is NOT responsible and cannot be used for civilian law enforcement.

Period.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Go Cats!

I've done lots of hiking out there at all times of the year. Never had even a wiff of trouble. 15 years before I even saw a rattlesnake, and then it was scared up by the dog while I was 30 yards away on horseback.

A buddy was a Border Patrol agent who helped sort out one of the first big groups of illegals dumped in the middle of the desert by chicken sh*t coyotes in the middle of the summer. 19 of 24 dead as I recall. This was over 30 years ago. He never enjoyed his job so much after that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
William Cooper explained why they won't do any thing to stop illegal immigration.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

It is barry & Co's FAULT, because it is THE JOB OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, to protect our borders. ALLOWING the Mexican Government, fly MILITARY helicopters, and drive (US BUILT) HumVees, ACCROSS our border, is TREASON, pure and simple.

THIS is the TRADITIONAL way, to corrupt, and dissolve a FREE REPUBLIC- STOP enforcing TRUE criminal activity- pass more un-enforced laws. Allow MORE corruption- pass MORE laws. Ignore the U.S. Constitution- declare it null & void, shoot a few "rebels & dissenters"- and declare the USSA!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
BTW- American Patriots, with THEIR OWN equipment, could defend the border, IF ALLOWED! With Radio-contact, a patriot/sniper, every half-mile (Conservativly!), could close the border.
No need to KILL a simple poor peasant- just put warning shots, in FRONT of them. If they don't respond after a couple of warnings- well, WE ARE AT WAR. People, are dying, RIGHT NOW!
This will be TOTALLY non-PC, and amy sound rascist- But-MODERN AMERICAN CULTURE, IS SUPERIOR TO MODERN MEXICAN CULTURE! While America is corrupt- it cannot hold a shadow, to Mexico! I rue the day, when we do.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Mexican Hilltop Watchdogs:
There is a solution to what is happening here. Since the USA does not use force then deluge these rascals with a brite solution so they are marked until worn off. On the borders, use large paint balls that will stain the skin for at least a week or until worn off. Maybe we have some agent orange left over.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

One sees all these really cool videos of our blackhawks in Afghanistan knocking out the bad guys in both day and night time... why can't we use this technology to keep our own borders safe?

We could, we just won't.

These guys are becoming a serious threat to our homeland security and its time our government opened its eyes and stopped worrying about all the survivalists out there and looked at a REAL threat to our security.

"Homeland security" is a sick joke. Bush used "terrorism" as an excuse to power-grab by creating the DHS which then swallowed up the CIA, FBI, Border Patrol, and the entire military. The real purpose of DHS is to supress dissent by American citizens while the NWO is pieced together. That's why they stop AZ from enforcing border laws every time they try.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Honestly I think ALL drugs should be legal. No one should have the right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies. If someone is going to take a drug they generally know the repercussions of it.

People have a responsibility to themselves and whether or not they want to experience drugs should be their god given choice as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else ex. driving and endangering others.

As for being scared, I live in a suburb next to Phoenix and I'm not scared. In fact I've worked at many jobs w/ Illegals. It's a great way to brush up on my Spanish speaking skills, LOL!

I'm sure it is crazy down by the border but that's like 3 hours south of me...NO fear here!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is quite sad that the US has to secede our own land because it is too dangerous because of FOREIGN nationals that are committing crimes on our soil. And instead of coming to assist the border agents and the state, the fed govt and the Bully in Chief Obama decide to punish Arizona for doing their job.

And everyone recalls just how Mexico deals with illegals crossing into their country from the south? Where are all the human-rights activists, amnesty, then? Why arent they going to MExico and telling them to stop beating, killing, arresting, deporting all the "poor undocumented migrant workers" who come across the border into their country?

This is only going to get worse before it gets better. Maybe when we elect a true American president who has the legal citizens' best interests ahead of everyone else. But I know that is a pipe dream, that may never happen.
What is wrong with the "Borders, language, culture" idea? This is America. Yes we are all immigrants, founded on immigration. However, that was LEGAL immigration. How many millions came through Ellis Island? How many waited for hours, days, and sometimes months to get in? I dont think there millions that came in clinging to the side of the ships, and then once in view of the Statue of Liberty, jumped off and swam for shore to dodge the entry process. That is in effect what many of these illegals did. And it infuriates me since my mother had to go through all the paperwork, waiting, etc to get here legally and become a US citizen. It infuriates her even more.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I actually have a map of all these known locations ... as of 2006. It was made by one of those Minuteman type groups. I believe there were over 200 such locations on US soil as of 2006 and about 100 of them were permanent complete with rudimentary living quarters, look out posts, and yes the cartel "soldiers" were armed.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

It would be nice to see our military defending our border the way its suppose to.

Posse Comitatus

The military is NOT responsible and cannot be used for civilian law enforcement.

Period.

I see you haven't actually READ what you linked to. Posse Comitatus prohibits Federal Uniformed Forces from enforcing State law, on non-federal property.

Several elements to wade through, there.

As I recall, these 'lookout posts' are alleged to be inside a National Park, and US citizens have been warned to stay clear of said park.

Posse Comitatus does not apply - certainly not as much as it applied at Waco, and it didn't seem to bother them THERE...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The DEA should get a UAV with hellfire missles on it like the CIA has.
they are the agency tasked with fighting Drug Lords and such.

Have the kids in Vegas fly them since they are bored to death and shoot up wedding parties.

Really...we just going to let these cats run over Arizona? really?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by kimo57]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandyfro
reply to post by buddhasystem

No, no land mines please. Although they are effective for their purpose, they can be detonated decades after they were planted if left in place.

It all comes to managing your mine field. They can self-destruct if necessary after 10 years or whatever. They are ways of dealing with it. If they put a dent in Mexican cartels' cadre, I say go for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

doesn't suprise me. wonder if they can acess ats from there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Honestly I think ALL drugs should be legal. No one should have the right to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies. If someone is going to take a drug they generally know the repercussions of it.

It's been a while since I read a statement here that would ring so false (with exception of "free energy devices"). Only a juvenile and/or a person who's never had friends using drugs or alcohol could have written such nonsense. I don't advocate an all-out ban on drugs, but you are really out of your depth here.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join