It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree, that's silly. Are there some drugs that should be legalized YES (such as marijuana). But others such as coc aine, heroin, extacy, Meth, etc should be remain illegal and in fact it should become a death penalty offense to smuggle or posses those drugs with intent to sell.

To think these cartels are just going to POOF! vanish if we legalize drugs is a very naive assumption. In fact, I would bet that legalization would make the violence even worse then it already is ... as then they have nothing to live for and will take as many people down with them as possible - and that's the last thing we want.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by ChrisF231]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandyfro
reply to post by buddhasystem

No, no land mines please. Although they are effective for their purpose, they can be detonated decades after they were planted if left in place.

So you would find my suggestion to use the Arizona Air National Guard to drop a single CBU on their hilltop observation sites as a bit excessive? The only way to gain respect of the drug trafficers is to give them something they can truly appreciate and do not have in their arsenal.

It's a real attention getter.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo
So you would find my suggestion to use the Arizona Air National Guard to drop a single CBU on their hilltop observation sites as a bit excessive? The only way to gain respect of the drug trafficers is to give them something they can truly appreciate and do not have in their arsenal.

The profound difference is that with landmines you deny strategic location WITHOUT using deadly force first. I do advocate placing warning sings in large letters, IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH.

A less exotic solution would be placing signal jammers around these hilltops. Cellphone signals can be jammed, as well we any sort of walkie talkie. Without comms, their outlooks become hugely ineffective.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i'm foreign to US laws and i keep reading posts abou breaking borders, growing illegals, and now this DRUG CARTELS are making forts on US soil so i was wondering

for what purpose you have national guard? (i tought when this happens guard comes in and cleans the mess in few hours)

where are all those fbi, cia, nsa and swat people we see in movies and why are they not shooting?

and isn't breaching borders an act of war so why isn't army involved? (i think few tanks and artillery would do the trick)

i'm confused because over here actions like this mexican drug cartels are doing means war

so why the hell are you not doing anything?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
i'm foreign to US laws and i keep reading posts abou breaking borders, growing illegals, and now this DRUG CARTELS are making forts on US soil so i was wondering

for what purpose you have national guard? (i tought when this happens guard comes in and cleans the mess in few hours)

where are all those fbi, cia, nsa and swat people we see in movies and why are they not shooting?

and isn't breaching borders an act of war so why isn't army involved? (i think few tanks and artillery would do the trick)

i'm confused because over here actions like this mexican drug cartels are doing means war

so why the hell are you not doing anything?

thank you for asking such pertinent questions.
1) the national guards have been going elsewhere(irag/afghanistan etc), feds dont want to seal this issue up as national guard will be too simple a fix. as a fall back, the militias should've been activated.

2) the alphabet boys ARE the feds, so with their CIC saying "we wont do anything", they well, WONT DO ANYTHING!

3) they breaching of the nation(any nations) border by an invasive group is IMO, or can be viewed as an act of aggression. combined with ,according to the OP, mexican gangs have established "bases" on american soil AND threatened the lives of state sanctioned law enforcement officer.

last defense for this issue in case it goes ugly, are civilians and veterans showing up to stop this. anyone can be an armchair patriot, but many won't want to get their KROKS dirty.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey I got an idea:

Hire McChrystal as the new Sheriff of Arizona, he seems to have a pair!
Plus I'm sure he'd have a ton of guys ready to help him out...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this will become a "hands tied"situation.
the army will be elsewhere,helping Israel. They dont have a choice. Obama's administration seems to be under the influence of some kind of jewish lobby,

Homeland security is occupied watching its citizents and in the Gulf,but they are not warriors to fight drug lords,
there are hurricanes coming in the Gulf and soon who knows what's going to fall from the sky,

U.S is being invaded by...i dont know what to call them but it's not worthy of your fighthing reputation.
you are attacked from all sides
Is there a driver in the aircraft ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Apologies in advance for any accidental repitition.

I think the US should invade Mexico. Why not? Its closer than Afganastan. Sure there would be the body disposal issue, but hey it would create jobs and boost the economy. Instead of Mexifornia we could have Ameri-Co. Create a minimilistic society with a small population that can frolick about the globe...not just the globe but the entire cosmos.

Really who is going to lose any sleep if the US whipped Mexicos a#$. No-one. The US would probably gain some respect from the deal. Logistically it just makes sense.

And to think I read a post the other day that 'mentally challenged' people frequently post in ATS forums.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by psyko45]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

This is disgusting folks. Just disgusting.

The border is wide open. Criminals are openly breaking the law, entering illegally, and even setting up shop to observe OUR border and security agents. Here we have serious breaches of law, our sovereignty, with real criminals, real gang bangers, real drug smugglers, and here is Obama (the future "one term blunder") picking fights and SUEING Arizona for enforcing the immigration laws. And Obama is ignoring the real issues completely. Now why is that? I'll tell you why!

Obama and his band of [snippity snips] are holding our border protection hostage because he NEEDS the illegals to be on his side when elections come up again in 2012. Why else would he refuse to do anything about the border or protection? Why else is his going to punish Arizona for doing the RIGHT thing? Because its all going to destroy his new voter base: the influx of illegals that will vote him back for a second term! Isnt it obvious?

He is going to become (or already is) the one term-blunder and he knows it. So how else can you win an election when the odds are agianst you? Appease to the millions of illegals. Give them everything, kiss their @$$, give em amnisty, give them the right to vote, and presto! New voters and a new chance at a second term. Its sickening.

And after reading a story earlier about giving the hispanics SIX VOTES per person in NYC, isnt this starting to make sense? here is Obama's new voter base. I doubt many blacks will vote for him again. I'm positive a lot that voted for him sure as hell wont make that mistake again. What better way than to test new voting rules than try it out small scale. Give the hispanics 6 votes for their candidate choice.

Now is this really going to happen? I dont know. It sure does look like it though. I'm not one for conspiracy (as many here may know
) but this stuff is starting to make me wonder about what Obama is really doing with Arizona. I sure as hell hope this is all really in my head, with my slightly over-active imagination messing with me. What do you folks think? Is this a pattern?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/22/2010 by GenRadek]

GenRadek, You got that right. I'm glad someone is awake. Talk about under-reported in the MSM. I think Obama is so crooked that he may be receiving deposits in some offshore account from the Mexican drug cartels to keep the Arizona border porous. It would not surprise me at all.

Astroved

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by apacheman

It is almost criminal how this administration is flagrantly breaking the laws, allowing criminals free reign, and punishing those that are trying to do the right thing. Hence this is why i call Obama, the One Term Blunder.

GenRadek, It's more than criminal. If I had the power, Obama & his regime would be arrested for TREASON. It should be OBVIOUS to anyone with a functional brain that Obama does NOT care about the U.S. or its LEGAL citizens. Do NOT give Obama the "Comprehesive Immigration Reform" (code for AMNESTY) that he's holding Arizona hostage for. Obama will renege on his promise to seal the border. Obama wants an OPEN BORDER with Mexico -- it's the NWO agenda of George Soros. Obama is a Soros puppet.

Astroved

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Somebody needs to drop a daisy cutter on these idiots. That or a couple MOAB's. Problem solved.

But no.. Let's not enforce the laws, Let's not enforce the border, Let's allow crazed lunatics into the country to traffic humans, drugs, etc.. All because a select few in power are complete wusses!

Dumbest thing I've ever heard of..

This country is sovereign territory. If we are not protecting our borders then our own government is not enforcing its own laws, in which case we should just throw out the entire justice system altogether. Change the laws or enforce them.. The governmen't won't enforce their own laws but when one state in the union decides to take matters into their own hands they're thrown out to dry by Obama and his cronies. And it makes you wonder why exactly.

I have heard rumors and I have a feeling that the only reason..

-Laws are not being enforced.
-The border is not being protected from foreign intrusion
-Arizona is being fought by the Obama administration over it's tough new immigration laws.
-The obama administration will do nothing to keep illegals out of the country.

Is all because if they DO try to enforce the laws and keep illegals out of the country then they no longer have a platform for shoving immigration reform down our throats. I honestly think that was the plan the whole time.

And that really makes you wonder whether or not immigration reform is going to be the backbone that will eventually become open borders and the creation of the North American Union (NWO) which will also be created in the name of the "common good" (Whatever the hell that means).

-ChriS

[edit on 24-6-2010 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
America is taking its lead in bringing in the NWO.

Mexican drug cartels in Arizona, scouting out the land, threatening police, and the administration has the audacity to continuously spout off about homegrown terrorism?

Us? We're the ones they're watching?

High Treason for the whole world to see. I don't know what change we've got, or so much as one person who has any hope left, but we sure as hell got the transparency, didn't we?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
this will become a "hands tied"situation.
the army will be elsewhere,helping Israel. They dont have a choice. Obama's administration seems to be under the influence of some kind of jewish lobby,

Homeland security is occupied watching its citizents and in the Gulf,but they are not warriors to fight drug lords,
there are hurricanes coming in the Gulf and soon who knows what's going to fall from the sky,

U.S is being invaded by...i dont know what to call them but it's not worthy of your fighthing reputation.
you are attacked from all sides
Is there a driver in the aircraft ?

Yes ,but the driver is suiciding.

You are prisoner number 2.

Who is number 1?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

so you are saying that national guard is in Irag, Afghanistan....

i though army is for invading and NG is for protecting national borders. or at least it should be...
government doesn't care
so the only answer are militias. ordinary people saying "enough of this crap"

USA has become mighty offensive force all around the world but if we want to conquer it , it shouldn't be so difficult.
we will just cross the border and make our forts and camps.
and your government will even give us papers so we can stay as long as we don't change the name of the states

i forgot, isn't USA federation ?
so why does Arizona waiting for federal government to close borders? can't AZ close it's borders for itself? or states only have rights to pay taxes and all other decisions are made in Washington?
and if this is the case, federation my ass

edit because i'm senile in my 30s

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Dinamo]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Flag & Star. Great read.
There was a thread on here a while back about how the state of Arizona said they could not defend that side of the border.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There are men, of foreign nationality,with weapons, whom have taken over land in the American territory, killing and/or holding hostage anyone that comes near the area.If Im getting this correctly.

If these guys had marijuana joints the cops, dea, fbi, and even the cullinary union would be all over this one. They would have sent in the A-Team and got these suckers out before they were able to spread their bad influences on our families children(as if their parents didnt do enough of that in the 60s and 70s, hell, even the 80s now).

But no.

They are probably still there. Doing tequilla shots. While we stand around and bitch about politics and who is going to get elected in 2012.

Arent you all proud of your govt?The govt you elected to keep us in good standing? Now look at us. We let a couple of Al Pacinos run over our border and take land hostage. This whole administration needs to be fired, and Arizona should just handle this situation on its own regardless of what the O-team wants. Its not like the Obama administration would know what to do if Arizona did this anyway. he would just bitch and cry about it, while at the same time threatening lawsuits and boycotts on his own countries economy.They arent real leaders.

You want real leadership?

Southern States- Work together to come up with a plan to fix the disasterous Gulf armageddon. Work on securing your own borders. If you need any assistance on a federal level(whichyou will), you will recieve it as long as it is FOR fixing these stated problems. In other words, No vacation travels to Chicago =X. JK. Go to Chicago, I hear they have great pizza.

Oh yea, and..

God Bless America.

See- Its not that hard. You point, direct, find the problem, see the problem, fix the problem. Then everyone comes home later and eats a nice meal with their families. Why cant this administration govern correctly?Why couldnt the last one govern correctly? Why do we let them get away with it? We(i say that meaning you) follow them like blind sheep thinking they are the only ones who can protect us when they are the very ones who are in the process of destroying us. And its not just this country, its ALL of the countries. The govt has always worked against the people not for the people. We have more govt agencies that are out to hurt us more than we have agencies out there trying to help and protect us. I dont know about any of you, but I dont have a govt agent posted outside of my home every night before I go to sleep, knowing that I will be safe because the govt "got my back". If seeing is believing, then the least you can do is open your eyes. This is war, and we are all in the middle of it.

But Im just an ordinary citizen/ex military man. What do I know? Or anyone else for that matter? This administration has our backs alright, our backs are turned to them. They should have a great view of it by now.

Edit-I want pizza now.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
These are the lenghts the Obama admin will go to abtain a vote,how is this not the very definition of sedition?What does the Obama administration have to do to get people to see what he and the people around him are all about?

Now Pelosi wants donations to cover up Obama and the investigations that will come about when and if the house and senate go back to the conservatives.(witch is just the right side of the mouth of a single talking head).

This is why I belive the Nov election will never happen.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am sure there will be unhappy people about this post but here goes. I am sure a lot of you have seen the text of the signs that have been put up. But here it is in case you have not.

"Danger - Public Warning
Travel not recommended
-- Active Drug and Human Smuggling Area
-- Visitors may encounter armed criminals and smuggling
vehicles traveling at high rates
-- Stay away from cash, clothing, backpacks and
abandoned vehicles
-- If you see suspicious activity, do not confront!
Move away and call 911"

IMO we are being invaded and the situation needs to be looked at from that point of view. Yes war is bad and people would be killed but we are losing our country that just makes my heart ache. This should be looked at as an act of war and dealt with just like we deal with all the other country's in the world. There should not be a sign like that in the US.

Crash

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And now this shocking news story comes out just tonite which pretty much confirms all my personal suspicions from my last post.

Napolitano: Obama wants immigration overhaul

TADAA! The truth comes out.

The reason noone will do anything about the border is because Obama and his administration need a platform for new comprehensive immigration reform llegislation (amnesty for illegal immigrants) which would be one step closer to open borders and the creation of a North American Union.

And now they just announced that they're going to be using drones to "surveil" the border.. Which is a complete waste of time and resources. But, HEY!, maybe they can sit and watch a few illegals cross over to the American side even though it does absolutely nothing to solve the problem. Our country might as well be handed over to Mexico.

U.S. Predator Drones to Surveil Mexican Border

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO
reply to post by GovtFlu

You are right on the money! I'm so sick of hearing that politicians want the illegals here for cheap labor, or for "humanitarian" reasons, or that it's impossible to keep them from crossing the border. There are reasons other than what you stated, but yours is the most accurate explanation of the reason that the Feds not only allow this to go on, but encourage it.

Seriously, how can anyone NOT SEE the border is a total scam? just a piece of a bigger puzzle?

..sigh..maybe I'm getting old is all, since the 80s I have watched this exact same conversation / debate play out.. quite literally just about verbatim... its kinda sad in a pathetic way that in 2010, I'm reading the exact same stale pseudo intellectual solutions... totally devoid of any historical wisdom.

Sending troops to the border, gunships, bombs, snipers, moats, walls, more this, additional that, land mines, wild dogs.. "Can't the govt see!!", "Don't they realize!!?".. blah blah blah.. IT'S BORING PEOPLE, for alleged "deep thinkers" many of the ATS responses are woeful regurgitations of my 1980s debate class.

In my adult lifetime the US / Mexico border has been a crisis, ergo this is NOTHING new. We know it's practically official party leader policy not to let a good crisis go to waste.. and our southern border being a gaping maw in need of a nuclear tampon affords TPTB / DC Mafia / party leaders all kinds of leverage to pass laws eroding ALL of our rights, and flush billions of your hard earned money down a 'war on drugs" rat hole... while maintaining an empire.

The US / Mexico border, war on terror/drugs and all that transparent insanity are like a Bishop or Knight on a larger chessboard, useful tools for specific & strategic moves.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join