It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yep, and so long as we do not better address the failed prohibition of certain substances it will only get worse. Do you really think the corruption stops at the border? The cartels get billions of dollars from Marijuana alone!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Well the answer to your questions are the stuff conspiracies are made of. The truth is that they must have their reasons and they no doubt believe that they are doing the right thing. Right for who? That is what you should be worried about.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Did it occur to anybody that the US Government could be behind this? One way to get Arizona to kneel to the US Government would be to send the CIA down there and actually give these cartels intel and support. Problem, reaction, solution.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

He is going to become (or already is) the one term-blunder and he knows it. So how else can you win an election when the odds are agianst you? Appease to the millions of illegals. Give them everything, kiss their @$$, give em amnisty, give them the right to vote, and presto! New voters and a new chance at a second term. Its sickening.

I'll bet you my ATS account vs yours that this does not happen.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wonder if these lookout are armed.

If they are i would be a good training opportunity of the navy seals to train against.

And if done right it would not violate the posse comitatus laws.

Just give the seals plenty of live ammo and give them orders to train checking out hilltops in AZ.

If there Lucky the Mexican will fire on the and find out that was a BAD idea.

This was done years ago in a national park in Hawaii when the pot grower became dangerous.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I say its time to let the Predators fly.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let's call it war and blow them up.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I disagree that Obama will be a "One-term blunder". The blunder part is true enough, but I think he will be around a bit longer.
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still learning about politics and such), but can't the Electoral College vote Obama back in, regardless of what we say? It seems to me that us voting accomplishes nothing, but it makes some people feel like they are doing something.
Sorry if that is not correct.

I think that the Federal Government is almost asking for a revolution...
They aren't doing anything in Arizona...
They are barely lifting a finger to help around the Gulf...
The water they are in is getting deeper, and I'm not even sure they know how to swim.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So the gangs have taken over lookout bases in Hills of Arizona part of

The United States Of America. Let me get this straight in my mind we

are suppose to be the most powerful military on the planet so we have

been told, and the cartels have taken over in southern Arizona? Are

you kidding me.

Our Military possess AH-64 A/D Apache Attack Helicopters developed

specifically for the U.S. Army. So where in the Hell are the Apache

Helicopters when you need them. Are we fighting the wrong wars

across the globe when we should be back home taking care of

business protecting our borders? Is this administration insane to let

this continue to happen on our borders with 3 counties in Arizona that

have been essentially surrendered to a 3rd world country. ^Y^

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Step one: bring all servicemen home to America from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Step two: declare war on Mexican drug gangs operating on American soil. Use the drones brought back from Afghanistan. You won't need the military if the money saved goes to beefing up Border Patrol, state and local law enforcement. Give orders to fire a warning shot over the head of an armed, suspected gang banger and if the weapon is not dropped immediately, shoot to kill.

Step three: enforce immigration laws that are already on the books, no exceptions.

Step four: If Iraq and Afghanistan can't defend themselves by now, tough cookies, let nature take its course. The American people have given lives, limbs, and a trillion dollars... for what?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

You must not have gotten the memo or kept up with the news? The help was promised but never delivered. It does not exist. The few National Guard are not armed and are there for support only. If they see a Cartel person approaching an Officer, they can only radio them and sit and watch it happen.

The Federal Government is fully responsible for the border. To blame Arizona is odd to say the least. Obama controls Homeland Security and is Commander and Cheif of the National Guard. They answer to him first and he does not want the border closed. He is buying millions of votes and if a few innocent people are hurt, he does not care. He has proven that beyond a doubt. In fact, he is suing Arizona for attempting to enforce the law.

Google Senator Kyle. Kyle is known as one of the few honest people in Washington. Obama is on video and tape lying so many times, nobody even pays attention to his lies any more.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Remember. This is millions of votes. Neither Party is going to lift a finger. The Arizona Politicians are trying, but look what happened to them. They get called Racist, boycotted and all manner of wrongs done to them by the insane radicals on the Left, doing Obama's dirty work.

At the same time the Right does nothing because they can't get into office without the same votes.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

What Arizonia needs to fight these drug people is a few good Apaches. Not the Indians type with horses and carbines, but modern Apaches with mini-guns and rockets. Enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I really think they should start going onto the reservations and enlisting the Native Americans to help patrol the borders!!!!!! Of course they'd probably wouldn't help us considering the treatment they have gotten from our government.

Dang /\someone else already said it...lol

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's almost as if a perfect storm is brewing. We have the leak in the gulf which should begin to really set in mentally as people in FL begin to see their beaches polluted with no end in sight. Who would want to live there? People will be pissed. At the same the suspected illegal in the WH is lifting the fence and will likely announce amnesty at some future date. That would bring an influx of immigrants into the US. You then have people leaving the gulf in mass or bugging in ticked off and armed. What would LE priority be? The military is busy in Iran and can't come back to defend its own country. The internet will have to go down as well so American's cant really network the only way they are trained to.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
oh crap....on top of the hills....BIG MISTAKE ...baby...
in the old days we'd fly tfr subsonic and ....say no more mate
gimme back my ardvaark (swing wing)
so, they're sitting ducks on top of a hill

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't believe any of these "drug cartel" stories. They make no sense.

Drugs come in via plane and truck to the interior of the US and they have many different routes.

Do you think these people made money by being stupid and inefficient?

They're going to have petty violence and "lookouts in caves" (LOL!) over a small stretch of border?

Is that what you would do?

Or would you fly in the drugs via a different route?

Come ON!

This stuff is LAUGHABLE!!!

Is all inflated BS to inflame people over something. Why, I don't know. But common sense dictates it's pure BS.

Use a different scenario:

Let's say you wanted to smuggle cigarettes from a low tax (US) state to a high tax state.

Are you going to amass a bunch of bozos on the state line to drag a few boxes of cigs in - even small truck loads -

Or - will you hire a plane and shove alot through at once through a safer route?

Which makes more sense financially? And risk wise?

Wouldn't you constantly change your shipping routes as well?

These "drug barons" did not become extremely wealthy by operating like The Three Stooges.

Use common sense. These people are much more sophisticated than that and there are far too many drugs in the US for them to be coming in in vans, box trucks, and some illiterate illegal's backpack.

Not good business. Too much risk, too many boneheads to deal with (and caves to outfit! LOL
) too little profit.

Does FedEx operate this way? Even some Mom and Pop biz?

These stories are just too unbelievable! I feel like I'm reading "The Weekly World News" or something

And what is UP with you people and the "caves"? Mexicans like caves, Al Quaida likes caves - hey maybe Mexico IS Al Quaida! Let's NUKE it!!!

LOL!

I don't believe any of these crazy stories. They make no logical sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Why should they give a rats behind?... After all it is the perfect excuse for going after our weapons... We have had Obama administration officials, and even the president of Mexico claim that the Mexican drug cartels have firearms because of U.S. laws on firearms, and because Americans have firearms...

Don't you see that the "Progressives" and even the corpocrats need for this "crisis" so they can go after our firearms, and they can at least sign and implement more controls and draconian laws restricting, and even banning Americans from owning firearms?....

THEY NEED THIS CRISIS.... After all, you can't let a "good crisis go to waste"....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

You obviously have no idea what this is all about...

Do you even know that many Mexicans, and that includes all the drug cartels think that much of the U.S. belongs to them, and they want it back?...

The 'Mexican-American War' has not ended

Most historians will tell you that the 'Mexican-American War' ended on February 2, 1848 with the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at the altar of the Basilica of Guadalupe in Mexico City (Tenochtitlan). This so called 'treaty, was signed under extreme duress by the following three Mexican traitors who in reality had no official authority: Luis Cuevas, Bernardo Couto and Miguel Atristain. It was signed while Mexico City was being occupied by the US army. Today, no informed Mexican, on either side of the present border, recognizes the legitimacy of this "shotgun treaty" and considers the entire US Southwest (Aztlan) to be stolen land.

www.youtube.com...

Ron Gochez, in the above video, makes some excellent points. One thing he did not mention; in addition to uniting with the rising political movements of our brothers in South America, is also to unite with the Islamic nations that are suffering from the same oppression meted out by the White colonialist and imperialist interests, such as Iran, Palestine and others. We must understand that as the US capitalist corrupt economy continues its downward spiral, the White bigots will blame us for it. They have a history of being extremely brutal and vicious and we must be prepared to defend ourselves. In addition, we must focus on changing the misguided policies of the Mexican government concerning the so-called war on drugs. President Calderon has caused the slaughter of tens of thousands of Mexicans for a pittance in gringo dollars. He is not being shrewd in how to handle the problem. Drug addiction is a USA problem and President Calderon should take advantage of it for the benefit of Mexico and Aztlan.

www.aztlan.net...

Perhaps now you will understand... BTW...that video was taken in UCLA and in it you can watch and hear Ron Gochez talk against "Capitalism and imperialism".. Another "revolucionario stupido" (stupid revolutionary) who thinks there must be a global struggle to fight against the WHITE PEOPLE...

BTW... that Communist of Ron Gochez also states, even though he is in California which is part of the U.S., that the land where they are standing now is "stolen land from Mexico", and the other idiots applaud him... Dumba$$ Communists....

BTW...do note the part where they say above....

In addition, we must focus on changing the misguided policies of the Mexican government concerning the so-called war on drugs.
President Calderon has caused the slaughter of tens of thousands of Mexicans for a pittance in gringo dollars. He is not being shrewd in how to handle the problem. Drug addiction is a USA problem and President Calderon should take advantage of it for the benefit of Mexico and Aztlan.

What do you think that means?... they are in cahoots, and are part of the drug cartels buddy...

Watch the video link I gave and maybe you will understand why the drug cartels are setting shop in U.S. lands...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
What Arizonia needs to fight these drug people is a few good Apaches. Not the Indians type with horses and carbines, but modern Apaches with mini-guns and rockets. Enough is enough.

Apaches are actually made here in AZ. We have plenty, I just don't think it's permissable to use them on people out on public land. While I agree something needs to be done about illegal immigration, being somebody who likes to go out into the desert to camp and prospect for gold, I'm not so sure I want predators and apaches out there looking for people who may seem suspicious. I already have to watch my back for mountain lions and other hostile wildlife, I don't want to add hellfire missiles to that list.

I agree with the law here in AZ about question the legal status of people who are stopped for violating laws, it's odd to me that all cops everywhere don't already. But I don't agree with killing people for scouting, we don't know if those people are actual murderers, or are just being forced to do the cartels scout work under threat to their families. I don't believe that would be right at all. While there have been a few shootouts with U.S. police and cartels when they get surprised, the cartels try to avoid it as others have said. And also as others have said, if we legalize marijuana alone, we would cut 70-80% of their reliable income, and they would probably crumble from the inside fighting over the last scraps of money made off broke tweekers and cokeheads. Not to mention the billions of dollars a year that would stay in the U.S., supporting mom and pop farmers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join