It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Dang /\someone else already said it...lol

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

No, that poster was referring to apache attack helicopters, not actual natives (who came from Asia, no humans are native here).

[edit on 22-6-2010 by 27jd]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe it's high time that the national guard gets some mortar practice in... clear them bastards out. Doonk, *BOOM* Doonk *BOOM* Repeat ad nauseum.
Those areas are already "off limits" so why not? I think the Air Guard could stand to bring in A-10's and do strafing runs with the GAU-8 Avenger... There won't be a soul left... They'd either pack up shop or they'd be dead.
A-10 Close Air Support

[edit on 22-6-2010 by brutalsun]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by brutalsun]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me. The border has been weak for a while now.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I wonder how many cartel related deaths could've been avoided if drugs were just legalized.

How many people have died did Calderon say again? Or whatever his name was? I know it was more than TWENTY THOUSAND people.

How many people have died smoking pot? Now how many people have died trying to SMUGGLE pot because it's illegal?

The facts, and data doesn't simply suggest - it SHOWS that illegal drugs kill more people - in one way or another - than the drug itself.

We've lost our minds...and our way...

My blood pressure...soaring...higher...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
I don't believe any of these "drug cartel" stories. They make no sense.

Drugs come in via plane and truck to the interior of the US and they have many different routes.

Do you think these people made money by being stupid and inefficient?

They're going to have petty violence and "lookouts in caves" (LOL!) over a small stretch of border?

Is that what you would do?

Or would you fly in the drugs via a different route?

Come ON!

This stuff is LAUGHABLE!!!

Is all inflated BS to inflame people over something. Why, I don't know. But common sense dictates it's pure BS.

Use a different scenario:

Let's say you wanted to smuggle cigarettes from a low tax (US) state to a high tax state.

Are you going to amass a bunch of bozos on the state line to drag a few boxes of cigs in - even small truck loads -

Or - will you hire a plane and shove alot through at once through a safer route?

Which makes more sense financially? And risk wise?

Wouldn't you constantly change your shipping routes as well?

These "drug barons" did not become extremely wealthy by operating like The Three Stooges.

Use common sense. These people are much more sophisticated than that and there are far too many drugs in the US for them to be coming in in vans, box trucks, and some illiterate illegal's backpack.

Not good business. Too much risk, too many boneheads to deal with (and caves to outfit! LOL
) too little profit.

Does FedEx operate this way? Even some Mom and Pop biz?

These stories are just too unbelievable! I feel like I'm reading "The Weekly World News" or something

And what is UP with you people and the "caves"? Mexicans like caves, Al Quaida likes caves - hey maybe Mexico IS Al Quaida! Let's NUKE it!!!

LOL!

I don't believe any of these crazy stories. They make no logical sense.

What would happen if the drugs on those planes were legalized and regulated by the FDA? Oh, yeah, there wouldn't BE any planes.

*anger...growing...*

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Arizona should up a cheap drone with a camera and wheel in a few artillery pieces.

Then bombard the area where the criminals are.

*They should also mine the border.

Edit:

.... Or just legalize drugs. That would be better than having a little war.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I agree that (most) drugs should be legal.

Booze is and they're not even required to label the ingredients! For all we know we're drinking cat pee.

Pills are legal. Hard and dangerous pills too. Even for little kids.

Legalize marijuana at the least.

Imagine the tax revenue...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Did any of you think to check the Arizona news sites? I checked one, and so far there is no mention of this. There's only info about the Nogales threats. So right now I see this as nothing but fear mongering, but I'll continue looking.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
I went to school at The University of Arizona in Tucson and used to go four wheeling in the mountains in that area. It was always a good idea to pack some heat if you were gonna be out there. We even had a few illegals that would make it through the desert near a house we had out there too. Pretty lame job by the gov. The thought that they can't do anything to stop the stream of illegals coming in to the country is a BS lie they keep pushing anyway.

If they wanted to secure the border they could. I can't believe anybody buys their story that they are helpless to stop them. It's sick.

We can build a floating domicile in space, map the Marianas Trench, and smash atoms together in a massive, 17-mile long particle accelerator but we can't erect more fences along the border?? It's disgustingly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else looking in at USA from the outside suffer from the absolute disbelief at how blinded / distracted / dumbed down or whatever the american people must be. I suppose that could be said about the whole western world but it is really obvious in the usa.

Any Americans out there, are the masses in your town really that clueless as it appears?

And the really scary part is the rest of the world looks to the USA people for leadership (myself excluded).

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

this would be the simplist, and most logical answer to the problem if were taken problematically instead of diplomatically. Air National Guard could easily do fly overs with IR and thermal imaging to spot "spotters" there is a long list of ways to deal with them from disabling to termination of targets.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
So where are all those SWAT teams Homeland Security funded?

Why aren't they dealing with this? Too dangerous for them? It pulls them away from the vastly more important work of delivering warrants for parole violations and traffic court?

I'll tell you where they are - they're sitting around doing nothing, because the Federal Government wants it that way. Obama and the rest of the traitors in Washington WANT this to happen. They WANT Arizona to fall into bankruptcy. They WANT Mexican criminals to scare the s#@% out of us and beg them for a solution. They WANT a flood of illegals to swarm our cities, and not for cheap labor. Exxon, Haliburton, Bank of America, and Goldman Sachs are not hiring illegals, so what's their real motive? When Arizona and Texas have enough illegals, and those illegals are given amnesty and start voting in all Democrats, then those mostly conservative states will become as liberal as California, giving Democrats unstoppable power in washington. Not to mention that in order to achieve their "one world government", they need to break down our solidarity as Americans and "convert" us over to thinking on a worldwide scale instead of a National scale.

Why doesn't Arizona quit whining and deal with the problem with the tools they were given for precisely this sort of thing?

And exactly what tools would that be? The tools that they TRY to use and get sued by the Feds for using? Do you pay attention to the news at all? If Arizona is "whining" it's about not being ALLOWED to arrest illegals by the feds.

Either Arizona is milking it for cynical political gain, or the SWAT teams are too gutless to do the job they accept good paychecks to do.

You obviously have NO CLUE what goes on in Arizona, so let me fill you in since I live in Phoenix: Any time Arizona law enforcement enforces ANY immigration law they are sued by multiple people and organizations, and the DHS does an "investigation" (read intimidation), demanding that local authorities stay out of their business, even though DHS all but abandoned their duties regarding border protection. AZ Law Enforcement is CONSTANTLY fighting multiple lawsuits and defending itself against accusations of "civil rights" violations of the illegals. As far as Swat Teams, they ARE NOT ALLOWED to shoot anyone - that's right, it's illegal to shoot illegals. Two Border Patrol agents went to jail for shooting a known drug smuggler crossing the border as he was throwing rocks at them. No one is allowed to shoot illegals for any reason unless their lives are in imminent danger, and even then, they better be able to prove it. And BTW, even with these insane restrictions imposed on them, the Border Patrol still catches about 500 illegals every day.

Both the politicians and cops there are failing in their duty to protect the people of Arizona, preferring to protect themselves first and holding the citizenry hostage to their political agendas.

Oh please! Read above.

Grow some damn balls, Arizona, and deal with the problem with local forces and stop blaming the feds for your inaction. Get those SWAT teams out in the field and sweep the hills clean, or quit complaining about how overrun you poor babies are.

You're the one who needs to grow some balls and start paying attention to the reality that is the Federal Government. If it were LEGAL to shoot them you can bet the swat teams would be out there doing it. The lives of Border Patrol and Federal agents and their families who live in this mess, are in MUCH MORE danger by not reacting appropriately than standing around letting more and more illegals pour into the state every minute of every day.

Disgusting.

What's disgusting is your immense ignorance of the situation.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Did any of you think to check the Arizona news sites? I checked one, and so far there is no mention of this. There's only info about the Nogales threats. So right now I see this as nothing but fear mongering, but I'll continue looking.

I'm in Phoenix and they mentioned this on the radio this morning. I was getting ready for work and didn't hear the details, but I believe this to be accurate.

Oh, and BTW, the ultra-liberal newspapers in most of AZ do everything they can to avoid stories that might paint Mexican illegals in a bad light.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by AntiNWO]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hopefully hussein will do something! (obama.)

does anybody here notice the trend in not surveying the border so anybody can walk in and sprinkle anthrax in any metropolitan city? call me CRAZY!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
who actually owns the land where these alleged observation posts are ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Step one: bring all servicemen home to America from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Step two: declare war on Mexican drug gangs operating on American soil. Use the drones brought back from Afghanistan. You won't need the military if the money saved goes to beefing up Border Patrol, state and local law enforcement. Give orders to fire a warning shot over the head of an armed, suspected gang banger and if the weapon is not dropped immediately, shoot to kill.

Step three: enforce immigration laws that are already on the books, no exceptions.

Step four: If Iraq and Afghanistan can't defend themselves by now, tough cookies, let nature take its course. The American people have given lives, limbs, and a trillion dollars... for what?

Great ideas, except for the 'warning shot'. If someone like me is behind the sights, that 'warning shot' is gonna part his eyebrows. I don't cotton to the notion of giving up my position to the enemy, and expecting them not to act on that information.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by proteus33

What Arizonia needs to fight these drug people is a few good Apaches. Not the Indians type with horses and carbines, but modern Apaches with mini-guns and rockets. Enough is enough.

OR -

'Indian type' Apaches armed with helicopter type Apaches... now THERE'S a combination to get the job done!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by GenRadek

I really think they should start going onto the reservations and enlisting the Native Americans to help patrol the borders!!!!!! Of course they'd probably wouldn't help us considering the treatment they have gotten from our government.

"They"? "Us"?

Sometimes I think white folks are never going to figure out that this is still Indian land. When "they" fight for 'your' country, "they're" fighting for "theirs", too.

Ask an Indian vet why he would risk his life for an 'ingrate', 'enemy' country, and maybe you'll get your eyes opened a bit. There are plenty around to ask.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Its a stale govt tactic, don't fall for this same dull manipulative divide & conquer drivel like countless generations before you... belching out obvious predictable and shallow solutions with other knee jerk reactions.. please, that's the emotional response they're hoping for. Focus on illegals as the problem, not GOP/DNC purposeful incompetence.

Look at the big, biiiiig picture of why illegals are useful to the elite and how valuable a "war on drugs" is to leverage billions from congress while maintaining bases for an empire.

The Problem Reaction Solution Paradigm (The Hegelian Dialectic)
1) The government creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others
2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights
3) The government offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis link

..besides, the US sends spec ops / CIA and other govt assets to spy on other nations comings and goings, lets not feign shock at others following the US lead... we were the ones who turned a crime into a "war", on terror... part of war is spying, killing civilians and other acts of sabotage nastiness.. US soil IS a battle ground people!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
hopefully hussein will do something! (obama.)

does anybody here notice the trend in not surveying the border so anybody can walk in and sprinkle anthrax in any metropolitan city? call me CRAZY!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Cobra.EXE]

This just in...

GOOD NEWS! Hussein has everthing under control!

That oughta teach 'em!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join