It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Gangs Maintain Permanent Lookout Bases in Hills of Arizona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I already posted in another thread at www.abovetopsecret.com... at 11:39am.

Either way, this is scary stuff. The nation, and especially the white house, really need to wake up. Sadly, it seems that drastic action, whether it be from them or us, will be needed to really shed light on the worsening situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
some people might say that this is why Spain should have commited genocide on the natives like the USA did. Maybe this problem doesnt exist today then.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

No, no land mines please. Although they are effective for their purpose, they can be detonated decades after they were planted if left in place.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
some people might say that this is why Spain should have committed genocide on the natives like the USA did. Maybe this problem doesn't exist today then.

Aw that's just silly, Every one know you white folk would just find a slightly lesser white race to enslave.

Just look at how england used to try to kill off the Irish and Scots. Perfect example.

At least us Mexicans are not good at fighting, we will make you look big and strong unlike those flipflop wearing, cave dwelling Arabs giving you a run for your billions.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Foxnews makes me laugh with their daily border report.

Lookout bases and the picture they use has border patrol detaining a lot of people.

Of course, all their sources are confidential or unnamed.

Seriously guys, if you want this violence on the border to end without having to spend a fortune, tell the US government to stop the war on drugs.

Tell them to stop the Merida Initiative.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by dragnet53

Hahahaha you must believe everything the tyrannical Glenn Beck says too!!!!
But seriously are you dim-witted? I'm saying that I need both news outlets(and more) to compare notes and get the "real story"; or what shades of it I can get. Don't make this into a "sided" debate, any news venue pumping a story, be it Fox News or CNN loses credibility when only one source is holding it. Such as the new york times and Fox News both being owned by the same outlet. Again don't try to talk to somebody in your infantile tone unless you know what the heck your talking about.

I know what I am talking about and I hate glenn beck. If I wanted something news worthy about America I go outside of the USA such as BBC or The Sun.

Your ego is clouding your judgment.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I keep tellin people. Arizona is going to end up like "Escape from L.A." (1996), where they build a huge wall around it, and let the riftraft, do what they want inside of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Glenn Beck...read this about him today and had to agree 100%:

Glenn Beck. Now there’s a real American. That boy knows what’s going on. He’s spent his entire life in a drug-induced stupor, getting fired from one morning-drive job after another, only to turn it all around in a split-second to become the most trusted political analyst and historian in television history. That’s what you call an American success story.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

BBC or Sun are you completely serious? End of story, completely missed my point.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How is this not treason?
2nd

[edit on 22-6-2010 by azguyblahblah]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This guy can't even keep foreign gangs off US soil. How are we suppose to win wars overseas? Clean up an oil spill in the gulf. Pull our economy out of the dumps? What a joke. What a joke..............

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Not that anyone needs little old me to back them up...but...if they are here illegally, they shouldn't be able to be "fast tracked" to citizenship! They gave up that option by breaking the law. They should be wrapped up, sent back to where they came from and THEN...and only then, be permitted to apply for citizenship. However...after breaking the law, there should also be a "waiting period" before applying. Man...why can't people understand that if you are here illegally...YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW!

Because your government can choose to change the laws to allow this. Yes they can forgive the tresspassing of the illegals and allow them to fast track it into citizenship. Why can't people understand this?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I read that 70% of the cartels make their money from marijuana alone.

If we legalized marijuana, it would therefore kill 70% of these cartels' revenue streams. It would make it harder on them to organize and arm themselves. It would cripple the cartels' power by nearly three quarters.

If we legalized marijuana, we could tax the hell out of it, correcting a lot of budget issues nation-wide.

If we legalized marijuana, and got regulation into the picture it would:
a) create jobs, pharmeceutically and agriculturally
b) make marijuana safe to consumers - guaranteeing no lacing, so it would be a safe product

If we legalized marijuana, it would free up law enforcement to, you know, enforce laws, such as immigration.

If we legalized marijuana, it would ease the stress of an already overburdened prison system.

But we won't, because we've been brainwashed into believing that, no matter what, marijuana is bad. Facts be damned - especially the two decades of actual data we've been able to collect on this so-called war on drugs. Mouth-breathing freepers will forever believe that getting high is worse than igniting fires to boxes of puppies - no matter what. Period. End of story. It is NOT up for debate.

We could solve this problem quickly, and decisively with many wins on many different fronts with zero losses.

Yet, we won't. And never will. Because of ingrained arcane idiologies that will forever ignore facts, no matter the circumstances - based on nothing but belief.

Legalizing marijuana makes so much effing sense, it literally hurts my brain, gives me a headache, and makes me see that "The stupid, it burns!" cartoon knowing there are people who won't even consider the DATA and the FACTS.

DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS _BECAUSE_ THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!

/rant

edit: EPIC GRAMMAR FAIL /sigh I meant to say 70% of the MONEY cartels make

[edit on 23-6-2010 by guavas]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is alot more than just drug cartels you have human trafficing, identity theft , crimenals like murderers and rapeist getting into america, taking americas jobs, and it is a breech in security to our country you would think they would have locked it down after 9/11 there could be terrorist coming in through mexico wtf?

I cant believe there making this a political thing
the government needs to wake up it is a breech of security!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Not that anyone needs little old me to back them up...but...if they are here illegally, they shouldn't be able to be "fast tracked" to citizenship! They gave up that option by breaking the law. They should be wrapped up, sent back to where they came from and THEN...and only then, be permitted to apply for citizenship. However...after breaking the law, there should also be a "waiting period" before applying. Man...why can't people understand that if you are here illegally...YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW!

Because your government can choose to change the laws to allow this. Yes they can forgive the tresspassing of the illegals and allow them to fast track it into citizenship. Why can't people understand this?

People (and I) can understand that it is possible to do. What we can't understand is...

WHY anyone would want to,
HOW anyone can justify it,
WHERE anyone would put up with it,
WHEN that government that changes the law will be booted out and...

wait for it...

WHAT the hell they were thinking to do such a thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

This is a very scary article.

I wonder how the residents of Arizona feel about it.

Lately they have constantly been scrutinized, does anyone think that the people of AZ will take this into their own hands?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

It is alot more than just drug cartels you have human trafficing, identity theft , crimenals like murderers and rapeist getting into america, taking americas jobs, and it is a breech in security

I agree. It is a breach of security. But in what year has it not been.

The borders have never been secured 100% and 100% is exactly what many want.

Nobody cares that the Southern Border is currently the most secure it has ever been. About 20,000 border patrol, in addition to all the other Law enforcement that are working alongside the government.

Ask yourself, if the US can really secure that border 100% based on current laws ( international included) and not have security violations?

And if so, at what cost?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Yes!!!!! We do need to legalize drugs! All drugs as a matter of fact.

And I do agree with you that a majority of people are brainwashed into believing that pot is soooooo bad for you...when in fact I think most people need to take a puff or two and chill out. Oh but wait health benefits and expanded consciousness should never be allowed nor the massive amounts of textiles that we could create from it...

But it helps keep the government rich with their "medical marijuana."

It makes me so mad how a freaking amazing plant is illegal...Someday.....

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

As an Arizona resident, born and raised. It really doesn't bother me except for the fact that if drugs were legal we wouldn't be having this problem to begin with. Legalize them today, tonight they'll be gone.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

As an Arizona resident, born and raised. It really doesn't bother me except for the fact that if drugs were legal we wouldn't be having this problem to begin with. Legalize them today, tonight they'll be gone.

I agree with you to a certain extent. When you say drugs you are saying a broad topic. Perhaps certain ones?

Are the people in AZ generally "scared" of the illegals. Or is the media born out of proportion?

Do you live near phoenix? or in a more country area?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join