It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Interesting! Never have had any UFO experiences. But my dad claimed to have seen one back in the '70s when he was sitting outside at night with his baby sister in his arms.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

There was a movie in the 80's called Firestarter. It was about a young girl who had pyro abilities. Well there might be something to that as I've heard that Daaahhr-pah studies young teenage girl subjects. Why? Because aparently certain ones that already have been selected to exibit very high emotional states, then could be manipulated into even higher states of emotion. And it's in those extremely heightened states that they try and do experiements. They're hoping like in the movie x men they can get a girl to move objects or do whatever. As they want to first try and get them to do things. Then if they can figure that out, then hopefully later try and synthesize those same emotions. Obviously to later try and wea-poo0n -ize this. I believe this story. Like I mean what better thing to build that some kind of super power.

But there's one last thing you must remember, "never ever get a fire starter to roast your marshmellows, or they might just get burned!!!"

edit on 20-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I do not know if this has been posted already on here but i thought of this guy when i thought of "real life super powers". At 4:00m in he starts a fire using the focus of "Qi" energy onto news paper. It seems legit.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

HOLY CRAP THAT'S INSANE! I mean it could have been faked but it didn't strike me as such, it looked very genuine

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonedKid
reply to post by blackeroni

interesting.
Very interesting. Hopefully, ore people will see and believe. We could nuse all we canget right now. I don't know if this is just me being paranopid as usual, but I think something big is going to happen. Something very big, and probably bad for us.

But then again, that could very well be me being paranoid. =D

I jus hope I'm wrong. =)

Didn't see anyone else making them so I made my own.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
I do not know if this has been posted already on here but i thought of this guy when i thought of "real life super powers". At 4:00m in he starts a fire using the focus of "Qi" energy onto news paper. It seems legit.

This is probably FAKE, I've seen this one before. He probably put a flammable substance inside the newspaper and then waited for it to light on fire. Can't find the video that explains it though. Screw the fakes, They anger me .

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Valedamar

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

send me an email at [email protected]
and we can converse
indeed we have somthing to offer each other

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A being with marvelous capabilities seeking other beings to develop and apprehend with him
if you have considerable ability pertaining to what you would deem as psychic contact me at
714-643-4300 or at
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

contact me

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

steer clear of the spiritual realm the devils in disguise are older then the physical being you are and what there telling you is to lure you in to there grasp they might have already cast things over you.. be strong in faith if you follow Messiah
and what ever you do don't project onto the astral realm
possessions occur due to it and all you need to do is do it once

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Im sorry, but ive been without internet for several weeks now, so I just sw this.

Who are you talking abou being a great psycich? Im lost...

Anywys, about the astral. Yes, there is a chance you could bpossessed when entering the astral realm, but that chance is not a definite "You will be possessed". Its more like ahazard to watch for. Yes,you CAN stop it from happening...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello, I'm very interested in this thread. I've always been interested in the paranormal, but over the last 3 or so years, my interest has increased exponentially. I have no "powers" that I know of, but for a period of time, I experienced frequent deja vu. It was odd, I'd say or hear or do or see something, and suddenly it was almost like a memory, with a thousand different still-covered memories accompanying it.

I am frequently busy, and very absent-minded. So if anyone thinks that this seems like a legitimate power that i could hone, I'd be extremely happy if you messaged me. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lastbleedingvictim

Well, my friend, since most everyvody has a fuctioning brain, all= of us have the potential to learn what is called psionics. Psionics is basically just manipulating matter with the power of your will and mind. Ourpoint, mind over matter. Literally.

As for your frequent deja vu, it just might be clairvoyance. Do you see it happening in dreams, sometimes, then it happens in real life? Do you ever experience the same moment twice, like feel deja vu for one thing, then experience it again in the same situation? Or do you sometimes see just little pictures, like a photograph, and soething happens, and walla, your photograph has just appeared before you?

Sorry for all the questions, but this will answer your question, i think.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Yo, what if everything you know is a lie?
The things one this site included of course.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Too many pages to read through but has anyone mentioned Rasputin, that guy certainly had something going on. If your not familiar look him up, his life story is certainly strange and interesting at the least.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
I have come to the conclusion that there are some people on this planet who truly have abilities that in the comic book vernacular would be called "super-powers." These powers include:

There was a study by materials scientists on how the martial arts experts could break things without harming themselves. The following were noted:

They hit the objects with a fast sharp punch, and quickly disconnected from the object before the shockwave could bounce back and enter their hand. Making a shout or yell helped in this process - it was actually determined that the force increased when they did use their voice than when they kept quiet. Failing to do so led to the duration of the punch lasting longer and the shockwave returning back into their hand causing severe pain. A correct punch would lead to the shockwave bouncing around the object and shattering much like an opera singer and a wine class.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

warriorscholar81
Too many pages to read through but has anyone mentioned Rasputin, that guy certainly had something going on. If your not familiar look him up, his life story is certainly strange and interesting at the least.

I heard of him, He definitely had some sort of telepathic mind control ability. Either that or was another high IQ psychopath. Or both.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi,
I haven't read through the entire topic - but felt I needed to say something.

I have been doing psychic work since I was about 14. (I am now 21) Abilities exist in all of us as a genetic potential. I personally was born with empathatic abilities. That is my strongest - although I also have precognitive and mediumship. There are many societies out there that I regularly visit.

I would however love to collaborate with you guys and discuss in more detail some of your expereiecnes. Has anyone on this thread had a real look into more of this stuff?

If you have any questions I will try to answer - I am a bit out of practice (although strangely I never closed the door) and am getting back into this stuff.

Would love to discuss with like minded people

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think that the media and government and scientists and doctors play this up as fantasy because their is no way to scientifically define supernatural abilities at this time. Since nowhere near the total general population has them, they don't want to panic the sheeple who have none. I'm an empath with other powers and a practicing Pagan who has an influence on weather. Just think how "normal" people would react if I said that. I can't do it on command so they would simply label me crazy or a fraud.

I think it's downplayed as fantasy

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join