It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddenleaf

Work on astral projection.
Amazing things can come from the astral plane, many good lessons.
PM me with your questions,
but otherwise.. do not think, just act.
You will find on your journey that thought kills your abilities. Once your brain starts trying to make sense of the matter it is gone. Just know you can, and do.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I personally have had experiences. I can tell when something bad is about to happen my nerves just start screaming with energy and vibrations. When this happens my hearing gets crystal clear. I can hear sounds through the walls from the vibrations they make. I can hear conversations taking place far away. I can pick a person out of a crowd who does not have good intentions and I can instantly tell whether someone is being truly genuine or just being mischievous. I get these insane super detailed dreams. I have been having the same dream for 10 years now. In this dream state everything feels completely normal just another day until I start to fly. I'm flyin through the air by just simply doing it. It's almost like a natural reaction very difficult to explain. But the Second I realize it's a dream I slowly float back down to earth. And whether I free fall or not is entirely up to me. Whether I can control my brain in the dream to not panic I float back down to solid ground.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think we should all make a psychic community where we can help each-other and learn more about our abilities and how to use them. I have myself experienced visions, premonitory dreams, remote-viewing, empathy, feeling people's emotions and intentions, seeing someone's past and I think I have some foreseeing abilities as well as to people's life like how they will die, but I couldn't prove that ability yet so I'm not sure.
If anyone wants to contact me, please do so at [email protected] and I will gladly discuss with you. =)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Astral City

Nice to see a Wiccan on here! BB. x

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'd like to Thank for this post been made, I believe strongly everyone is born with ''Super powers'' or Psychic abilities, just as we grow out of our childhood we shut down this area of ability.
Practice, Practice & Practice.. though I would strongly from personal experience NOT recommend activating these things if you have a faint heart or get scared quite easy to medium.
Due to some practices in the past I have sadly run into ''Bad luck, alot of Nightmares & I really mean ALOT to the point you may become an insomniac < I have very difficult time sleeping still today & whilst in certain state of mind or practice have come across some ' forgive my language.. But NASTY #. all your worst fears & perceptions can appear real and the one thing I have learnt to keep as a tool or a reminder if you will.. The more fear you have The less control you will have.. but i Like to empower myself before doing anything and instead positively remind myself that .. The less fear I have the more Control I have. Good luck to everyone's quest in life all experiences are never the same best to just never take it to heart & learn and enjoy the eye opening experiences.. my 2 cents anyway

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hello,

that is the way to become superpowers - its true and its working

Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."

We live in a world of polarity, everything is double. Joy and sorrow, happiness and unlucky...joy can not exist without sorrow, they belong together. Love is everything and has no polarity. And because everything is energy, love, we must also be in harmony with everything and love everything that is.

God is everything!

In every matter, water is contained...read this:

www.unitedearth.com.au...

Buddha once said this: "It is greater for five minutes to express the true divine love than to give 1000 bowls of rice to the needy, because with love you help every soul in the universe.

So, the best thing possible to do is sending out universal, unconditional love to all that there is and has been conceived.

Love is energy and love is consciousness and Love is power. I also love the death, fear, etc., because what I can not love, I love, because I do not love it, so easy.

We must love the universe, parallel universes, other universes, all worlds, all beings, the "nothing" (polarity to something!). Consider it like a sporting contest! Who sends the most love is the strongest and he is allowed to call themselves so, mainly because he has helped the most.

Relax, close your eyes and imagine how the whole body is pure love. This love (energy) you can then circulate around your body (simple representation) and then send this energy to planets, universes, etc.

Here you keep saying the following sentences aloud or mentally:

I LOVE EVERYTHING! I LOVE ALL BEINGS! I LOVE ALL WORLDS! I LOVE THE UNIVERSE! I LOVE YOU LOVE, etc.

If there is harmony to all the chakras they begin to open, then you'll start to notice a somewhat comical pressure there and it will feel as if threads are pulled through the body.

This process can be accelerated significantly by two breathing exercises by H.E. Douval:

In this exercise, it turns out, if the reader does the decisive step in the wonderland of magic.

I. Forced will never be the inhale, but the exhale.

II with the inhale and exhale, we combine in "our idea" a closed "power circle". This circle is imaginative - closed between brain and sex-chakra (magical power center).

The benefit of this exercise is the wonderful success. After 2 - 3 days, daily morning and evening done for 10 minutes you will note significant effects.

And this "change" is the goal of the exercise - one of the most secret of the mystery schools of all time.

III. Regulated breathing is divided into four stages: Example: (cycles each at its own rhythm, which must be sought and found).

A. exhale - count to 20,
B. break - count to 10,
C. inhale - count to 15,
D. break - count to 20,
E. exhale, etc.

It is better to start with low numbers and to increase later

IV. The diaphragm - Respiratory

A. Exhale
B. Pause,
C. inhale,
D. Pause, body press ("pump") three times the upper - and lower belly
E. exhale.

When your chakras are open, please note the following:

From this moment you are oneness with God and as Jesus said you do not then your own will but the will of God, of Love. You're there to learn to love.

If you sending love, consider this: You send unconditional love and God, Love realized, what is always right, no matter what or in what kind of world.

If you have an important request, even once, do the following: send unconditional love and ask God to realize this, your wish.

Unconditional love can never hurt, can never be abused, can cure all diseases and clean the planet Gaia.

Thoughts create reality, this is a truth. Therefore, it is certainly important to think positive, or even better - not to think. If you think, love that what you think.

:-)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

* magical abilities of an undetermined nature that can affect reality telekenetic abilities, telepathy and phsycic definatley phsycic powers occur to me without knowing, any help on where to go with this besides churches?? i think im the anti christ its my name in gematria plus i been witched by good loving christians

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

This happened to my by accident a few times as a young teen and I've been trying to do it again ever since.
Someday maybe I'll figure it out

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think everyone has super powers..........Why not.It just depends on how you were raised and what you have faith in like personal belive the idea of wicca and witch craft

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

what r your thoughts on indigo children

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Hmm this is an old thread but I'm new so I'm going to respond and see if we get any new responses. I'm a sh1t disturber that way.

I've always been a bit sensitive and empathetic. I like the word empath. While I can't read minds, if I could, my dating history would have been a lot more successful (heh), I can sense what others are feeling and sense when tension is in the air. I pick up on the vibes and become agitated or excited when there is high energy, like when the Olympics start. I become very depressed and withdrawn in times of great tragedy, often receiving migraines and other physical pains like during the Tsunami in Japan not long ago.

As for psychic abilities, I rely heavily on my dreams to tell me what I need to know. Shamanism sort of chose me about ten years ago, and I have come to recognize "knowledge" that comes in dream form or visions while wide awake - mostly just flash images that are left to my own interpretation.

I have had my own paranormal experiences that I can not explain. I've also had precognition dreams and frequently experience deja vu. I also have strong intuition and rarely, is my gut instinct wrong and it pisses me off when I don't listen to it.

I'll end it there for now. But damn, flying sure would be cool. In my dreams, I can fly.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deicide88

No, weather control is not possible. Earth will always prevail. The rest is just purely coincidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cvantal

Everyone is born with a sixth sense, "intuition" but not everyone is open to receiving or listening to the messages received. The sensitive ones are the ones who are awake enough to receive and ready to learn from their intuition.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Somebody help me plz.......Im still trying to become a pyro, but i need a teacher....................................................................Can anyone help me with this?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dragoon30784

For beginners you'd have to do standing "tree" position -- you see this in kung fu movies like Sammo Hung or Jackie Chan -- or else watch the Shaolin Martial Arts training doc on youtube -- so the thighs are flat, back straight and arms straight out, held up. Hold that position with no moving for 2 hours nonstop -- every day -- for three months.

O.K. if you can do that -- most can only hold the position with their thighs not flat and even though just for a few minutes -- so if you can do the 3 month 2 hour deal then you're third eye will be fully open.

So with the third eye fully open then you can easily create "tummo" aka "prenatal jing" aka "kundalini."

So this is described as an "explosion" of "yang chi" (from blood) with "yin chi" (from neurohormones).

Umm -- so it is actually the sonofusion from ultrasound of collagen piezoelectric transduction -- there's "acoustic cavitation" creating sonoluminescence as a coherent biophoton laser with the heat of the sun.

So that is the shen spirit holographic shakti energy and it's created from "time-frequency uncertainty" aka yin-yang complementary opposites or the three gunas of India or the 1-4-5 nonwestern music harmonics as trance training.

Yep -- there has to be "mind celibacy" for the training which is why it's done at Shaolin -- celibacy of body and mind as the Emptiness -- a visionary state of light energy and fire, etc.

So then you can create the laser heat energy but this shakti or shen transmission is very rare.

chi or prana is electromagnetic force while shakti or shen is holographic laser energy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Well, thank you. Maybe this will help me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Unpredictability, contradictions, paradox, surprise. Themes of the human experiences.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is there a link between abilities and purpose? Does the person who believes they are here for a divine reason have enhanced energy flow and development of rare qualities like clairvoyance?

Or maybe feeling completely void and lost is a superior attraction method?

Do genetics play a role?

Are there laws in the universe that funnel advanced qualities toward those with certain philosophies or experiences?

Comments on the balance between feeling satisfaction/gratitude versus the desire to become more powerful?

Perhaps no humans have powers but are temporarily given abilities by angelic beings? Is it the human that explores the astral world or a deeper identity (soul)?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

The West thinks of paranormal powers as something to think about -- but actually the powers come from the source of thought discovered through deep listening for body transformation.

So this can be achieved as Gurdjieff describes in the excellent must-read book -- "In Search of the Miraculous."

So there's three types of training for spiritual or paranormal powers:

1) The Monk which is emotional training.

2) The yogi which is mind training.

3) The fakir which is body training.

Now Gurdjieff says his way is the "fourth" which means to combine the above three for a "new" way.

In actuality what Gurdjieff was teaching is the same as "Taoist Yoga" aka the small universe or microcosmic orbit training - Gurdjieff called it circulation of energy exercises.

So the philosophy that Gurdjieff uses is harmonics but this is where the West misunderstands Gurdjieff because the harmonics necessary for paranormal or spiritual power are nonwestern harmonics.

I trained in classical piano performance for 12 years from 5 years old -- I was attending classical piano lessons at the age of 3 -- and then I did a senior piano concert by memory at the end of high school -- along with immersion in singing choirs, blues, jazz, punk rock, country, avant-garde music.

O.K. so that's all Western music but really the secret is music as the origin of paranormal powers -- and this is why music is the focus of religious worship.

So first there is chanting and it's proven that music is right brain dominant -- so if a person is unable to talk due to a stroke or lack of memory due to dementia -- if they sing or listen to music this increases their memory and ability to talk by singing the words.

O.K. so also if a person trains in music this rewires the back of the brain -- the cerebellum has the same structure as the neocortex -- it's like a small brain -- but the cerebellum controls emotion and motion at the same time. This is the secret to solving things like dyslexia -- so that the fine timing of the brain is coordinated with emotion of language and body movements.

O.K. so it's proven that music listening then increases dopamine and also serotonin and this is through the vagus nerve connection to the lower body -- so the right side vagus nerve goes down to the reproductive organs and the left side vagus nerve goes to the heart.

The heart is the oxytocin secret of love energy -- so that the lower body serotonin is sublimated up to the brain and then increases the oxytocin of the heart through the left side vagus nerve.

O.K. if a person thinks very very hard -- this is mind yoga -- this concentration then not only opens up the right brain as visualization but also starts to open up the pineal gland. Musicians are the only people with training that rewires the brain to show an increased corpus callusom connecting the right and left brain.

So the heart is called the "big accumulator" by Gurdjieff -- with the proper body movements utilizing the musical dynamics which are really the same as yin and yang and the Emptiness -- or the Perfect 4th/5th/Octave of nonwestern music training -- this is the secret of alchemy for not just the body-mind transformation but the whole universe of energy transformation.

So if you compare the book on Gurdjieff called "In Search of the Miraculous" with the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" then you find they are exactly the same alchemical teaching and only by studying the book "Taoist Yoga" will proper understanding of Gurdjieff's work be achieved.

Also Yogananda's lineage in India is the same as the Taoist Yoga small universe training which is the same as Gurdjieff's training and this all goes back to the original human culture, the trance dance shamanic paranormal training of the Bushmen Khoisan culture going back to 100,000 BCE. The original humans had no warfare and had real love and paranormal spiritual powers and 90% of the males had to train in these abilities.

So at puberty the males do a month of trance dance fasting while getting energy transmissions from the masters -- holographic laser energy transmissions called shen in Taoism or shakti in Indian yoga -- this shen or shakti transmission is very rare in the East and next to non-existent in the West due to lack of yoga training from mind-body dualism in the West.

peterkingsley.com... has focused on the lost mystic origins of Western philosophy as the key to lost spiritual paranormal powers although he doesn't get into the training specifics. But essentially again the Pythagorean culture was shamanic trance music with nine years of silence for meditation. So that reality is based on male and female dynamics which balance in the Emptiness -- called Apeiron -- the Cosmic Mother as formless awareness, the real ether causing precognition, telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, etc.
Taoist alchemy details here
edit on 29-7-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Yes, Virginia, there is a connection between abilities and a divine purpose for having them. There is something called the "Eternal Religion" and it really has existed for as long as the universe has been in existence.So, this religion has existed before there were humans, before there was an earth, even.

There are 4 main principles of this religion:
1.Every member of this religion is entitled to 'enough' wealth.
2.Every member is entitled to Love.
3.Every member is entitled to Divine Work (Dharma).
4. Every member is entitled to KNOW GOD completely.

So, if you belong to an organization that supports all these goals, you are automatically a member of the Eternal Religion.

One of the implications of this definition is that you must support other organizations that also believe these principles.

The third principle (Divine Work) is associated with acquiring powers. If you accept the other principles and use your abilities to support those other goals, and the manifestation of the powers increase. When you engage in this behavior, you feelings of gratitude increase and your desire to become more powerful also increases, in a good way. You must become happier, if I can use this word. Becoming happier is the true answer to any situation in life, and how to know if you are on the right track.

You have created a virtuous circle. You acquire an extrasensory ability. You use that ability to help yourself and others to become happier. Your ability to help others increases. You use that enlarged ability to help yourself and others to become happier. That ability expands again, and you are happier still.

In this way, you approach GOD Himself. Soon, others will see you as an angelic being, and you will be, as they can see you in communication with GOD Himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join