It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i have a friend who can fly but that is because his mother was vampire and his father was werewolf which is strange but true so he has these special powers but doesnt use them much becasue ppl would freak out if he did and then find out about his parents who would be killed so he doesnt talk about it

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by semaj
i have a friend who can fly but that is because his mother was vampire and his father was werewolf which is strange but true so he has these special powers but doesnt use them much becasue ppl would freak out if he did and then find out about his parents who would be killed so he doesnt talk about it

Sure. I also can fly. Ya know what helps....acid. This is what happens when children play to much of that dungeons and dragons crap.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

Ya its really hard to explain though. It's like another side of me comes out. You know how everybody has a dark side well mines like helter sckelter on pcp. The only thing that comes close is the case of bill ramsey that the warrens investigated.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by avengerofblood
I have an ability I call darkness mainly because I am to lazy to name it anything else and darkness just sounds so cool. It used to happen when I was only angry but now I can more or less control it. Whenever I use it I become faster, stronger, and become incredibly dangerous. Its actually hard to explain the closest thing I have found to it is the case of Bill Ramsey. I also seem to have the ability to be an extreme a$$ to people though that might just be psychosis setting in.

This sounds like adrenaline to me. And being an ass isn't an ability. That's just human nature sweetheart.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My power has some connection to the wind and air

So far I've had 3 successful attempts at manipulating the air around me

I didn't really think anything of it at the time but the first time I was sitting on this bench at my high school waiting for my ride. It was a nice day very calm winds however I noticed whichever direction I felt the wind was going to move it did. When I noticed this I tried for a moment to direct it more specifically but, no luck.

Second time I looked into this a little bit and ended up doing a test just to see if I was delusional. I placed a piece of paper on my bed and turned on my fan which are on opposite sides of the room. The paper was not moving at all
initially, not at all. I put on some relaxing music to help me focus and then proceeded to blow the paper onto another portion of my bed. So I had the event in my head, I breathed in and out, to get in touch with the wind as well as prepare. Then I looked right at the paper, focused on the event and willed the wind to blow in that direction. As soon as I began to try the paper blew into the air floated for a second then landed back on my bed. My heart just kinda stopped after I did this, I couldn't believe it. I put the paper back in the same spot and tried again for about 2 hours afterwards but with no luck.

Getting tired gonna make this one short.

Third time I was at my friends house and we had just finished smoking some bud. We went upstairs to his room and turned on the fan. The fan was blowing directly towards me and I got the idea to try and move this picture on his wall. So I did. I was able to control the height of the paper with ease. I did this for about 10 or 15 min.

Believe me or not people those are my experiences with my "super powers"
if thats what you wanna call em.

If anyone has any information on this, has similar abilities or is forming a group hit me up on aim sn = ret0xx.

if you saw this posted the other day that was me(for the retards), too lazy to make an account

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That´s a great Thread...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This sounds like adrenaline to me. And being an ass isn't an ability. That's just human nature sweetheart.

Someone doesn't understand the concept of sarcasm. Its not adrenaline either

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
good luck and you should do it i can now levitate for long periods. use incense.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hello there ; I my self have had superpower from the begining or about four when reading a mind;but i was in the first grade when i realized that pepole werent reading my mind i was reading theirs.
I am and have been in the martial arts for many years.
I have been dedicated to mastering my powers;when i was eight ;playing a see how far you can jump with out missing the couch game; to my 'wonderment' found myself suspended off the floor five inches.
I would will myself with effort back to the couch,along the way i grabed my crossed feet ; pulling myself up another foot, reaching the couch in seated position turnd to face the ceiling going another foot to rise over the arm rest then in the seat .
unfortunately being eight , I did'nt follow through; forgeting it.
I havent given my name for a reason; I have since retained the ability and may be on the tele soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
temporal control? cool. you know, this includes making time speed up or slow down. sorry i have made anonymous posts on this thread earlier but i just got an account a few minutes ago on nov. 18.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
my powers are limited levitation, projection of energy, telekinesis, ferrokinesis(manipulation of metal), and cryokinesis(manipulation of ice) as well as the ability to see random flashes of the future.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by tootsie732]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Although I cannot vouch for truthfulness of the other members, I in fact have an ability as well. I noticed it in varying degrees 4 years ago or so. Over time it has grown to be much more. It's basically the ability to effect the internal workings of others, including myself. I can use this for healing or to hurt other people. It's hard to describe what I do but it's like "feeling into someone". I assume it is in fact psychokinesis but on a very limited scale, hence being able to only effect things in the body.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
why don't we make a secret psychic community instead of talking about how great that would be, because it would be very helpful if one of us could create a site where we can share this gift. Read my bio as tootsie732 and comment on this thread or in my profile.
do not u2u i am new and don't know how to work most of this.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have shapeshifting like qualities. Most likely a type of telepathic projection, I am still learning to control

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tootsie732
why don't we make a secret psychic community instead of talking about how great that would be, because it would be very helpful if one of us could create a site where we can share this gift. Read my bio as tootsie732 and comment on this thread or in my profile.
do not u2u i am new and don't know how to work most of this.

I'm pretty sure korea already has one of those. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ya know saying all that it honestly dosen't sound convincing. No offense but saying you can make something move while a fan is blowing sounds kinda iffy. Also I tend to think I can do stuff after doing the naughty naughty smokedy stuff.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have tons, like controling wind

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
really is this true? But why korea why not US ? WEIRD

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join