It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OMG I just tried. My pyrokinesis went boop. I just got out of the shower, and it has always been dampened but not like this. EEK. maybe its gone.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by tootsie732]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tootsie732
I tried again and I felt like i was being electrocuted. I put my hand on the printer to steady myself. the printer blew out. and my pyrokinesis is gone. help!!!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by tootsie732]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tootsie732
sorry i post too much(pathological disorder, need to share info)So everyone has a dark side, right? a few times that has happened to me, inspires pure fear in others, strength doubles,and a desire to hurt and destroy.
Mines like that except its just pure evil. It scares me sometimes. And for someone who isn't afraid of cannibalistic, super powerful monsters, that live in canada thats something.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

I have super powers. I can manipulate and control electricity. I can even shock people! Its so much fun!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
tootsie732, no need to fear. Your abilities cannot just dissapear, for they are a part of you. Try looking for a reason why they are numbed. Emotions, different weather patterns, anything of that kind of sort could cause a change. Sometimes you just have to put a little more focus into it.
Best of luck to you.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Powers can go away! It happened to my twin cousins. When they got closer, (i mean standing closer to eachother, and emotionaly), their powers went away like they cancelled eachother out. He can raise the temperature, of well, pretty much anything, and she can do the opposite. So he's like
and she cools him down, so together they cancel.
Positive + Negative = Neutral. (See? I see everything ferrokenetically
)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath
thanks that is very well-informed

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Continued, i still can't use pyro-k even when I concentrate. Whenever I try my skin temperature drops 20 degrees. Although my cryokinesis is better, i can now freeze stuff by touching it.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OMG(sorry i say that a lot). I was falling and for some reason I saw things like everything was hit with a spotlight and then I don't know how but I froze the path with Cryo-k and I just slid harmlessly. Then (my pyro-k is back, thank you doomedfordeath for the advice, I meditated, And the weather seems to change with my mood??) i melted it and acted like nothing happened( my parents don't know and probably wouldn't believe that I have powers)

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey, I've been reading a few posts here in this thread, and then I've just mostly been jumpig forward to this, just wanted you guys to know, if my post would appear in the middle of an discussion or something.

Anyway, I dont know if its a POWER, but I get these Deja-vu stuff pretty often, Almost 1 per day, it mostly happens when Im calm/peacefull within, and I just sit and relax, listening to something or watching something, not Tv or so, just on the street or in a room or something. I get this feeling and stuff that I've seen the EXACT same thing before, Im just 16, and I've had these "deja-vu" things since I was like 7-8 as far as I can remember. Is this some kind of "See the future power"? Or just a regular thing that some people experience? This is some of the "powers" I've experienced with myself.

I've also noticed that when Im angry or sad, and might be in a fight ( not that unusal sadly.) I get like really, really, really strong, and I barely feel pain.

Guess thats all, the thing Im wondering over is: Is this like "normal" or like..imagination? or is this actually some kind of gift? is it ment to use for anything?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Since you seem to be helpful, I need help developing my powers. I don't feel like I should disclose any of my information but I have individually sought help from center people in this community. The thing is, a lot of people on ATS seem like little kids or role playing geeks. Still, I know a lot of people like me exist.
You seem like you know what you're doing...Can you help me develop my powers at all? Here's an overview of what I can do and when it started.

I really only used it once and I don't know how to use it again. It happened one day before school when I woke up way before my alarm clock went off. My eyes were open but it seemed like the rest of my body was paralyzed. So while staring at my light on my ceiling, I was panicking. I felt all this adrenaline and anxiety when out of impulse, i focused on the light and lit it up for fragments of a second. I don't think that I turned it on in any sense though because after the light went out, sparks came out and landed on my cheek which got me out of the paralyzed state. For the rest of the week, I seemed to have gotten shocked frequently from static electricity. Do you have any idea how I did it or could master it?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Can someone PLEASE help me?

I really only used it once and I don't know how to use it again. It happened one day before school when I woke up way before my alarm clock went off. My eyes were open but it seemed like the rest of my body was paralyzed. So while staring at my light on my ceiling, I was panicking. I felt all this adrenaline and anxiety when out of impulse, i focused on the light and lit it up for fragments of a second. I don't think that I turned it on in any sense though because after the light went out, sparks came out and landed on my cheek which got me out of the paralyzed state. For the rest of the week, I seemed to have gotten shocked frequently from static electricity. Do you have any idea how I did it or could master it?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As for the psychic powers, I've always felt different since I was little. I saw things. What I mean is, sometimes reality seems slowed and from this i can predict the future as a means of foreshadowing. The first incident of this was when I got hit by a car around the age of 4 or 5. I was running back and forth across the street playing tag with my cousin and all of a sudden, I thought that a car was going to hit me. I must've ran back 3-4 times before this actually happened but when it did, everything seemed slowed and I knew I was going to get hit. The weird thing is that I had no bodily injury. I recall watching shows that say that your body can prepare you from harm via adrenaline and hormones but I think it was more than that. I'm not sure if I believe in force fields or anything but this wasn't the first time that I left an accident unscaved. In highschool when I played basketball I would use this technique, not purposely of course, to have an advantage in stealing the ball or position myself to pass or make the jump shots and because of that, I was one of the best point guards people knew. I had other precognition events, a lot when I was younger. I dreamt of getting toys and the next day I would get them. This happened twice when I really wanted a power rangers toy and then a second time when I wanted a power rangers game. I was probably 7 or 8 at the time, maybe younger. Then when I got older, I would dream about meeting new people and months later, the person I dreamt about would become an exact reality. I also dreamt about my father dying as a recurring dream and he passed away my freshmen year of hs. As for telekinesis, It was very similar to electrokinesis incident. I was in a dark room one afternoon and I was pretending that I was evoking spirits. I was starting to believe it. My cousin walked in on me to tell me that I had to eat dinner. I told him that I was evil and that he should leave and tried to freak him out; it was weird because I was starting to really beleive it myself. I made my hands shake as I tapped into something in my head, it's hard to explain but it feels like mental energy is leaked out of my brain and converted into something else. Anyway when he left, I began to channel more and more of this energy. I then focused it on my dresser for reasons that I forgot and in one act of impulsiveness, my glasses on my dresser which was like a good 3-4 feet away from me had one of it screws popped out along with one of the lens. I freaked out and ran out of the room. To this day, my hands still shake but unvoluntarily. This happened before the electrokinesis in case you're wondering. Now that I think of it, I might be able to control weather as well. One day I was mocking storm and trying to control the winds. I usually do it just to make it stop for a frisbee game and I did it as a kid while waiting outside for my aunt to cut my hair as it was my cousin's turn. Whenever I imagine that it's going to stop raining as it starts while I'm playing basketball, it stops as well. There was also one incident that it ONLY rained in my cousin's backyard so maybe it's not my power, it's his? I'm not quite sure. It might just be a coincedence. Another thing I tend to do is things that categorize "psychics." I see auras, such as colors in people. It takes the form as almost a permanent camera flash surrounding a person's body. I think they call it empathy. This stuff is all really new to me. I can usually sense danger or pain. I can heal wounds or pain. To be more specific, there was a time when I felt like one of my toes on my right foot came out of its socket or when i pull a muscle or even when a body part "falls asleep" and all I do is focus energy ( i thought it was chakra perviously) into my palms and surround the point of pain and the pain stops within seconds, minutes at the most. Another "ability" i have might not be an ability at all. I think it's just mind over matter. I can adjust my temperature so I feel c

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I can adjust my temperature so I feel comfortable in any weather. I usually use it to produce heat. I have done it multiple times to get sick so I didn't have to go to school. The last time I did it was to fake a sickness so I didn't have to go to an event with my girlfriend in college (last year). I haven't really felt the need to use it since then but it is getting pretty cold here.

sorry for having such a large post but I really want help to understand this gift.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dear Cassie Clay

have you ever had a wish come true, seen a falling star because you asked for it, or communicated with angels. The sensitive to these things have these experiences without mind altering substances. There are divine powers at work in all people which can express themselves in so many diferent ways.

Think about having the superpower of truth and declining fearful fishwives tales.

Yours RPKZ

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dear Cassie Clay

have you ever had a wish come true, seen a falling star because you asked for it, or communicated with angels. The sensitive to these things have these experiences without mind altering substances. There are divine powers at work in all people which can express themselves in so many diferent ways.

Think about having the superpower of truth and declining fearful fishwives tales.

Yours RPKZ

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

i dont think you are paranoid,
it is a very big subject,
and i have actually been trying some of it myself,
well not the part of throwing trucks at people
but stuff like small telekinetic stuff and i got some results,
i feel that anyone can do this kinda of stuff to a point
but people need to believe,
also, todays economy teaches us not to stay still
and that its bad to concentrate on only one thing at a time,
so i hope u can consider trying one of these skills sometime,
if u ever do you should message me and tell me how it goes
well, good luck if you do

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i just wanted to tell you guys that Cassie Clay the op for this thread started this thread 4 years ago and i dont thinks hes been back for years now, just to let you guys know

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
oh well, for the record here is what i can do:
pick out evil/bad people, out a crowd

I can do that too! My sister has dated several guys and every one that I tell her is bad she yells at me. But sure enough, weeks or even months later, he either gets abusive or turns into a real jerk. It happens with my friends as well. One friend who didn't believe me even got raped and almost killed by the man. I can also sense when a spiritual presence is nearby.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join