It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Supposedly it's man-kinds next step in evolution. My grandmother and a fliend of hers do this kind of stuff all the time. We only use 10%, you can tap into a bigger percentage of your brain by doing these things.
Also, look up raja yoga. People have been doing this kind of stuff for hundreds of years.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I havent read the whole thread i think i got up to page four but i have this one question i have been watching the programme heroes and i wanted to know if super powers via genetic mutation/manipulation were really possible? And if anyone can explain the whole genetic abilities in a way that someone who is crap at biology and chemistry could understand?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Burnout27

You obviously can't grasp the concept of true power.....

It seems there's only kids posting in this thread with a few exceptions. If you really want to evolve learn to meditate, learn philosophy, and kundalini yoga. Better yet find the truth.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What SS said.. and also I would like to add a few things as well...

First off, start thinking backwards.. If we stay in a normal state of mind and some kind of force permits itself to be felt/seen then it will drive us mad.

Always look for answers.. google and yahoo search will not do this for you, use your own mind and ask other people. Dont be afraid to ask questions and suggest things that others are not thinking about even if you are the one that knows the least.. Even the mouse can help the tiger.

The biggest thing, as mentioned before, remember your not the one in charge and you are not alone.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think this topic your on about has been around for a very long time, wizards for example had magical powers in the past could these people have these special abilities.

also i have read the the American government test people with special abilities, one story i that a person could see anywhere in the world and the American government wanted this person to find a secret place in Vietnam or something, and this person fount this place and told them that he seen the prisoners being brutally murdered and everything so the American government blown up this place.

also don't you ever think that when something goes on that the government know about it straight away like literally so i think the secret government capture these people by either abducting them and use them to find out stuff that is going on. good post though.
flagged!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi my name is Daniel and i think that someting is wrong wid me or i have a power, i have been looking for answers for the past few weeks and this is the first people i've told, anyway about a month ago, my mum was cutting an apple and dropped the knife, i was helping her and the knife pierced my foot, my mum was so scared, but i couldn't feel it, so i pulled it out, but as soon as i pulled it out, the scar healed in like 3 seconds.

since then i have been cutting my self and i keep healing, am i invincible?

I mean my mum said it isn't the first time either, she said that wen i was three i fell down some stairs and my bone in my arm went through my arm, but when she was ringing the ambulence she saw that my bone went back inside my arm and the scar healed, she said that she was hallucinating though, but i think that she's lying about someting now.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

O RLY?... then WHERES BIN LADEN ::
pens can of worms:::

no seriously , start with meditation , get your merkaba on & try some lucid dreaming.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi, i read this topic and i've decded to come straight out with it, i think i have the power to teleport, stop time, and teleport oblects, i read this website www.wingmakers.co.nz... and i started to try. sinceabout 2 weeks ago, i can now do it without meditating and on command, i have a technique that may be able to help people, all i do to teleport(Short distance, i can only teleport to places i can see) is in my mind think ofmyself as one piece of matter, and that i'm flying to my destination, now that i've practised, i can do it really quickly in like 3 seconds, can anyone help me develop my abilities. i will soon attach a video of me using my power.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

I would like to see a video. Can you produce that or will there be an excuse?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

I know what you are talking about. But these people are not abducted. They simply work for the government in regards to psychic warfare.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
By the way i will attach a video soon no excuses, but i told my friend and he said he thinks he has a power too, he can heal himself, i saw him cut himself and about 3 seconds later it healed fully, without a scar! Wierd isn't it, anyway, doesn't anyone know a way to develop your powers and make them stronger and better? thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
also think i have precognition, i dreamt that my friend wold break there arm a few days ago, and sure enough, at scholl that day, he broke his arm, but then i had a vision of my mum in a car crash, and sure enough that day on the way to work, she had a car crash, if you have any powers please u2u me or reply

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
imagine if all of us with supa powers got together and did stuff that would be cool

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathAngel42

I'll be waiting for that video...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
i think i know what may be happening, i've read over all the posts and i think that all the powers are mind related, there is no 'superpowers' there is only creation, they say that humans only use 10% of the brain pwer, i think we are the people who can ruin this stat, maybe we use more then 10%, look at all the people on this post and you will discover that so many people in here have amazing mental abilites, there is no such thing as shapeshifting or animal control or elasticity, only 'powers' that are related to the mind are true, imagine what we would be able to do if we had 100% control over our mind, imagine...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have an ability I call darkness mainly because I am to lazy to name it anything else and darkness just sounds so cool. It used to happen when I was only angry but now I can more or less control it. Whenever I use it I become faster, stronger, and become incredibly dangerous. Its actually hard to explain the closest thing I have found to it is the case of Bill Ramsey. I also seem to have the ability to be an extreme a$$ to people though that might just be psychosis setting in.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I got fifty bucks down on the idea that my head would explode if that ever happened. Would be asome to watch though but thats just me.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
that is a cool power, but are you sure it isn't adrenaline?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So SkepticalSteve. What's your problem? I don't think the distribution of powers was random, i think we were each "gifted" individually. If thats the truth, that cheating death isn't true power, then what is? COntrolling weather? (which means no offense to you guys who can, i know there's a few of you) Or what? I may not be able to fly, but i can see more than I ever wanted to see of the future, and that doesn't age someone beyond they're years I don't know what does.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join