It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tootsie732
really is this true? But why korea why not US ? WEIRD

There could be one in the U.S. I'm not completely sure but from various things I have read about there seems to have been a group of people in korea around the 1970's like that. I'm not sure that there're still around but they might be. And I've heard there not to friendly

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by avengerofblood

There is no "super psychic team" in Korea. There may have been in coalition with the Star gate program which has since ceased. However there was a psychic intelligence program headed by INSCOM, the U.S. Army's Intelligence and Security Command. This had to do with remote viewing. Not telekinesis, super speed, or anything X-Men like, and other unrealistic things. I know what you're trying to do but the Justice League isn't real!

[edit on 26-11-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello all, sorry if it has been a while, I have been working hard on a multitude of things. I am proud to say that my skills come with great ease now. A select group of my most trusted friends know about them, and I easily proved I'm not delusional.

For those of you that don't know, my skills consist of energy manipulation. Heating or lowering the temperature around me, charging particles in the air or decreasing their charge. I have somewhat practised the weather thing myself.
For those of you working on your skills, keep it up!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astral City

greetings there.my name is george.i live in greece and i always wondered if i could gain something that most people call supernatural.i can feel it inside me that i got it but i cant get it out.i dont know how...i was always wondered if there is someone that can teach you that or a way to get it out yourself...i would be pleased if you could help out .....

DeR

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astral City

My name is george...You say that u got all these abilities that most people call superpowers..are those gifted or teached and if someone is gifted how can you take it out..there must be a way to unlock the hidden abilities..

...DeR

[edit on 27-11-2008 by PsyDeR]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hi im new here, i kinda found this place by accident, but i rly need ur help. Lately, being within the last two months (give or take), ive found that I can "manipulate" magnetism. I think thats what it is anyway.

I first dragged a watch across a coffee table, when I went to grab it, my hand was about halfway there, and the watch jumped into my hand. Best i can describe it

I now can open car doors by making a hand gesture. But im TERRIFIED.
I mean, what does this say about me?

I wanted to do a test. See, i think the powers are a recessive gene. I think it is a gene that is formed from abnormalities in people. For instance, I having magnetic powers, have quote "Just a little extra Iron" in my blood. Strange? How the heck not?

Iron=Metal=Magnetic powers?

Ive been thinking on it so hard i burst a lamp earlier. See, magnetic impulses from atoms effect elecricity, so to some degree i can control electricity too. I am Magnet Man!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnetism

Could you get it on video?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe the people who have replied to the thread saying that they do have soul-powers, maybe life wants them to form a special group. What? There is already a t.v. show like that! Its called, Heroes. Wait! I wasn't being sarcastic... The thing is people have thease soul-powers for a reason, and they need to use their freewill to use the soul-powers that they do have and help the world, or screw the world! Try creating some natural disasters in China, or Russia.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
hello everyone..... i havent been on here for a VERY long time.

first i want to remind everyone of the last thing i brought here..... i had predicted a date or some type of numbering and someone pin pointed it to some island in the mediterranean sea.

tonight i was looking through some of nostradamus's prophecies and i think i may have predicted something pretty big. one of his verses says:

From Monaco as far as Sicily
All the coast demolished and desolate
There shall not be any more suburb, city, nor village
That the Muslim invaders shall leave undone

Century 2, Quatrain 4)

the website i got this from said that it meant this:

During continuing unrest in the Middle East, one of the leaders will be able to get a hold of a nuclear bomb. Given current events, the suspect is probably the leader of Iran. The European Mediterranean coast, particularly that of Italy and France, will be almost uninhabitable once this bomb is exploded.

im thinking that i may have predicted this date or one of the exact dates before or after this. just thought that i should let someone know and let you guys know that im back and that i havent lost any of my powers....they have pretty much grown.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by karmaken8807

You can see the future? Predict things? My cousin can too, he's on ATS also. But right now, him and his twin sister (my other cousin), are in Bermuda on vacation.
Lucky cousins.

And GordonWest, you want it on video? Heres what I say to that:

Why bother? You'll just say it was photoshopped, or I used special effects! You skeptics look for any reason to not believe, what would stop you from saying it was a fake? Then where would we be? EVEN WORSE OF THAN NOW!

[edit on 28-11-2008 by Magnetism]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I don't know who GordonWest is but I'll believe if I see a door of a car open on it's own accord. Many people dont have the skill to fake that. I think there's something else keeping you from making a video.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

Yeah srry i was flipping through the comments too fast and confused his username with your message MilitaryMan.

And have you ever SEEN what ppl do on TV and photoshop these days? Seriously, I would video tape it. And it would be shot down so fast it would make my head spin. I've seen people do it b4, (via cousins), and they were never able to show theyre faces in forums again. People kept harassing them to no end, about how they're a bad person and should die for "Faking" to have super powers. Besides, I dont want to show myself on camera, the whole "internet safety" thing. Besides, I dont even know any of you, what do I get for proving what I can do? Stuck in a lab so they can poke me with needles, until I die? No way im going there.

So belive what you want. I know what I know to be true, and you believe what you believe to be false. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Alright. I was simply asking

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Also. Do you have a technique?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

That brightened up my day!

Kinda. It works best if I flex my fingers, when im messing with the molecules. If im say, turning off a light (Which i tried, but bust the bulb), I found it best NOT to flex, as it seems to add more.....energy? to it. I think what im rly doing is messing with the magnetism of objects, like swapping the magnetic poles of a bar magnet (which i did.)

it hit me earlier how dangerous I could be. If i messed with Earth's magnetism....? That would throw of EVERY electronic device in the world. Planes would crash, ships would sink, and computers all over the world......

I scare myself sometimes.

And militaryman, the Justice League may not exist, but I recently (last few months) discovered that I can end all humanity by altering the Earth's Magnetism. Hows that for having to mature quickly? Dude, im only 14, and I may not be an X-Men guy, but im still dangerous.

Obviosuly I dont PLAN to, im a peaceful, life-loving guy. I pretty much decided not to use my power except when i really need it.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

yea, i can see the future when i see and hear certain things.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on ATS. Well done.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[edit on 29-11-2008 by tootsie732]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this is called ferrokinesis i have it too. it lets you manipulate metal and magnetism. try levitating it. Worked for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
sorry i post too much(pathological disorder, need to share info)So everyone has a dark side, right? a few times that has happened to me, inspires pure fear in others, strength doubles,and a desire to hurt and destroy.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join