It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
my super-power is to make women aboulic with just one look at them...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Regarding precognition there was a truly interesting documentary flimed on British screens a few years back called ´The man who painted the future´.
I´d dearly love to watch this documentary again but cannot find it anywhere (any help would be very much appreciated).
It documented the story of a quite normal,middle aged man from England who claimed to have quite detailed visions of (in)famous events before they occurred-the man would then put them on canvas and take his paintings around to the local bank where tellers would photograph him in front of the clock showing the date.
One of the precognitive images he painted was a highly detailed image of the Tokyo Underground Sarin gas attack.
Does anyone out there remember this one?
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey Karl: I remember that documentary (im a documentary addict haha). It was part of the series "Extraordinary People" www.five.tv...

www.imdb.com... (this is the tv series)
www.imdb.com... (im guessing this is the guy)

he was really interesting...i wish i could watch it again!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Documentary on retired art lecturer David Mandell who says he has been having premonitions since he was a child. After a vivid 'premonition' dream Mandell paints what happened and photographs himself and the picture at a local bank - to record the date and time. His premonitions have included the Dunblane massacre, the French Concorde crash, and the September 11 terrorist attacks which he painted on September 11th 1996 - five years before the actual event. Various tests are conducted to confirm or deny the truth of Mandell's claims, including a lie detector test which he successfully passes. The photographs and negatives are tested and possible explanations considered.

thats a bit more information on the documentary and the guy from the BFI website

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hobob

Hobob.Many thanks for the links!
A very intruiging case,I shall now endeavor to find said video and post it for all to see.
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So Im kinda new at this, I have always believed in it though. My friends have powers and Im not sure if I have any. I can do OBE, really scary the 1st time, I can read what people are feeling, and my friend believes I can actually make people get stronger. I think people with powers should come together and work on our powers, it would be very helpful.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hey i need help recently i have been having dreams of what seem like random events but over thee past few weeks all these events slot in so i knew what was happening however i have no control over it also it seems that when i am angry or upset i can somehow broadcast my thoughts to people but i have no control over this either.
So do you guys know any ways to help get it under control orr is it gonna be random forever?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

ok i am almost 100% sure i know what is happening. Your probably conflicting pain apon yourself. I know this because one of my friends had a dream that a raptor was biting her foot and ankle part of her body, she woke up and her foot was all like cut and red and sore. it turns out thatshe had hit her foot/ankle on the side of her bed and was like scratching it and stuff. Also, what zaharda said about bananas was technachly true, but like sometimes it dosnt work, i heard , well, like, i know this sounds really stupid and stuff but like, i heard that apples work much better because if youve heard that old saying, "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away" well if your waking up with cuts and bruises and like your mom finds out she will usually take you to the doctor right? well if you eat apples and they help the cuts and briuses, then you wont have to see the doctor, i think that that saying was like, meant for that but they sort of wanted to hid the "cuts and bruises" part, because like, they didnt want to scare little kids, who they usually say that to. Also, i have a power that i can speak telepathically with animals. P.S. if any one else keeps seeing,like, dark, shadowey figures in the corner of their eye, plz reply to this,

I AM SAHARAH, AND I APROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Saharah

im just going to tell you now the " an apple a day keeps the doctor away" thing isnt necessarily true cause my friend got hit in the eye by an apple and he had to have surgery so...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Ha funny. I got hit in the head with a golf ball once, and a dogs tooth.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

well i meant eating them, not physically getting hit by them, so, like, yeah

I AM SAHARAH, AND I APROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Saharah

I was actually responding to the apple a day person who's friend got hit.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi, i'm back, sort of.

I haven't practised any powers or anything in a long time.

Anyway, just a question.

Does anyone keep noticing 11:11? I do.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What you must do first is to have a foundation.A solid ground to stand on, to come back to.Learn how to open your solar plexus chakra (the wind chakra) , i will tell you exactly how to do so. Empty your mind of all except the sky,see clouds every where all around you, there is no ground beneath you only more sky, no gravity you are free like a soaring hawk,don't focus on a specific rythme of breathing just breath naturally.Do that for 7 minutes then visualize the center of you chest develop a shinning whitish silver light,see it spinning and while its doing that visualize wind circulating around it, as you breathe in the air twisting and brushing around you gets heavier,as you breathe out the twisting and brushing air gets faster and stronger.Keep it up until you can't think of anything else until you feel nothing hear nothing and visualize nothing but the powerful Wind around you.While all this is happening, at this point you will now begin to breathe with a rythme like this: Breathe In through the nose- when you breathe out say Ho-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-u ( the "o" in hou is pronounced "Oh").So this is the pattern : In-Hou-In-Hou-In-Hou-In-Hou. You'll gain more intensity of wind by listening to this while meditating. Go to this link www.youtube.com...'s much more training methods i will give you to do.It is up to you to actually do it and be sure u really are doing it,Because on of the reasons wind is so hard to master is because you never know if your really doing it or your just fooling yourself.I will give you method #2 later.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jownathown
Hi, i'm back, sort of.

I haven't practised any powers or anything in a long time.

Anyway, just a question.

Does anyone keep noticing 11:11? I do.

that number is considered a magic time by some ancient culture and what do you mean by noticing it?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by avengerofblood

well, like i wasnt repliing to you i must of hit the wrong reply to thing

I AM SAHARAH AND I APROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
my best friend zaharda got reflecteses like this:
and im all like this
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
im listenin to feeling good by michael buble

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
now im listenin to evrything by michael buble

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM