It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saharah

sahara..sahara...sahara

looks like this

smells like this

ad makes me

anyway i told you not to put the stupid apple thing down
know everyone is talking about apples and not supper powers.. but i wonder if apples have any thing to do with supper powers...

ok anyone who has super powers and likes apples tell me!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I like apples(only green, please) and I have appeared before. I can manipulate "psy-fire" to a very small extent, read the minds of animals including humans, and electromagnetically "see" stuff around me to a large extent(it allows me to see spectres). Also, I am a developing psy-vampire and I endanger the people around me. I am anonymous but someone reply Pleeeeeeeese.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I did some studies on my power, my godsister's power, and two of my friends powers, and then looked around at the powers of people here on ATS and found somethings.

1)Girls are more likely to have powers, but when guys have them, they tend to be more powerful, or more unique, but not always.
2)Some people like my godsister have a power where they create an "energy pool", or in other words, they can control energy transfer, and in my godsister's case, make other people's powers stronger or weaker.
3)Powers are either agressive, uncontrolled, controlled, or passive. Aggresive obviously comes out in times of adrenaline. Uncontroled means it happens randomly. Controlled is when you can use it at your own will. And passive means it does it by itself, but not uncontrollably, only in similar situations.
4)It is only possible to change an uncontrolled power to becoming a controlled power. I myself have done it.

About my studies. I finally controlled my power, which for those who don't know, is visions of the future that make me go blind for about 20 min. I can now bring the visions on whenever I want, simply by flipping a mental switch, i guess. Every person does it differently.

One of my friends seem to control electrical outputs. I was talking to her one day, and she got pissed at me, and punched me, and I had a huge scorch mark on my arm from an electrical shock. She apologized, but i could have seen it coming in a vision if i wasn't too lazy. My visions tend to be about important or "shocking" events.

Thats all for now. I hope someone learned something from all my hard work.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saharah
i :heart: michael buble!
hes like this:
hahahahahahahahhaHHAHA

Saharah, it would be extremely pleasant if you would refrain from getting off topic. This is a thread about abstract abilities, not Michael Buble. If you would like to discuss him, I suggest you find another thread.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

[edit on 14-10-2008 by observigent]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomedfordeath

Doomedfordeath, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble sleeping. I can relate, although my nightmares don't give me cuts and bruises, only disturbed thoughts. But regarding your injuries, I know a home remedy that works wonders. Lemon juice and vanilla extract is a great combination to heal any cuts you get. Try it out next time you have nightmares and you'll see what I mean.

Sincerely,
Observigent

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was reading back posts and seems some of the people that can do some amazing things are not around anymore. I can do something..well, not normal things and Id like to talk to other people that can as well. u2u me ... Id rather talk in private, i'm new to the "letting it go" in public thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All the people who seriously can do this kind of stuff don't post on this board.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i to have a power i beleve i have said before but not been on in a wile.... i can move time not by choise it kinda just happens

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have powers to ... not read peoples minds but i feel what they feel... i could tell what they are thinking and act on that. I also have a power passed down from my parents. Im attracted to metal, and sometimes when i sleep i wake up with things in the air. I have video taped it before and seen lanterns, trophies in the air. Ive also broken a nose because of it. But i cannot control it, or summon it when i want. Meditating does help.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i didnt want to write on here but i have powers that are strange and hard to understand and i have had them since i was little when i was at school

i can walk down a strett and then for some reason decide to go one way instead of another and something bad will happen where i was going to go but not where i have been so like a robbery or a car crash its like i just knew that something would happen and i can get out of harm whenever it happens

i can also see things in the past so if something has happened somewhere i can see it ahppen in from of my very eyes as if it where real which can be sometime scary as it is so real to me but now i have worked out how to tell what is real and what is not

and i see the future often which is probably something like the first thing i wrote i cant see lotto numbers and things like that but i can see littl ehtings like a person is going ring or a car will crash or a knock will come on the door

i know these are not real super powers like others have because i cant fly or use physic energy to do things or move things and i can't get things to do anything if i just think about it i also cant channel thoughts or electricity or anything and i have no special powers like strength or invisiblity but i can do some things

i think that there is a lot of people out there who have these special powers and can do amazing things like lift cars, channel lightening, become invisible, and even FLY but they are rare and dont tell anyone becuas the government would then get them and try to clone their dna to make soldiers that had super powers which would not be good for the world

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello,

I stumbled upon this thread and it was a very interesting read for me. I was wondering if there was any way to discover one's abilities and how they can be controlled. For me myself, I think I have some uncontrolled abilities with electricity. I have to be under great strain and not thinking too much or too hard. Some examples are street lights going out while I ran underneath of them. And one time, I was walking on a dark street at night where the streetlight was out and I wanted to make it turn on. But when I stopped thinking about turning it on and let my nervousness about being alone on a dark street lead instead of trying to force the thoughts through, the light came on.

It has happened on a few other occasions, but I'm having difficulty focusing and controlling it. I feel like I may have other abilities as well but I cannot seem to focus my energies to any productive means to help myself.

Any suggestions?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by semaj

I can see the future too, and the past like you do. I have that same "go this way or bad things will happen" power also. We have like, identical powers, except my future vision makes me go blind for 20 min as ive said before, earlier in this thread. We dont have to fly to be superhuman, we just have to be different. Sometimes I think seeing the future is better than flying, because you might find that you can aviod your own death by not going out to dinner with your family, or not going out to play ball with your friends. The power to cheat death like we do, that is true power.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Burnout27]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think I have a good example of these type of abilities. When I was a boy I attempted to basically lift my body from one room across a distance of about 12 feet to another room. I succeeded. What actually happened was that I leaned my leg out to take the leap with the intention and concept of reaching the space on the other side. I did, and in addition there was virtually no time that passed in between and my body basically disappeared and appeared in the space 12 feet away.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ya now I just wish there was a way everybody here could meet up and demonstrate there powers. That way we could remove all doubt about each other. It would be really cool just to see other people like me.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

Hello, I am Nia :-)borned 1980... maybe you know Indigo-children?borned at the minute a lightning crashed into the house...see the future in my dreamscan travel where ever i want to in my dreamshave a knowledge which goes back until Atlantaout me? no not really or?Its the truth.. the other dimensions will maybe shown up. I regognized it, after i studied a while "phsychatica". The illness "shizophrenie" pushed up from 15% to 35% into 50 years...thats a lot for this short time."shizoprenic" (sorry, my english) is an illness, where people see or hear things which are not "reality".

dimension-change

good thread

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As far as meet ups that people with ... well, lets say "additional properties and reflexs" I think if you look hard enough you can find such a thing. Do a search for special interest groups that study or practice ESP or something similar.. Even if thats not what your looking for Im sure they can point you in the direction you want to go.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamuhn

your all on crack, no one has super powers and if ud like to upload any videos of your telekinesis or energy balls, (can you yell out hadouken! while your doing it as well that would add to the effect thx) id be happy to recind my opinion.
peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
this stuff has bin around 4 ages, the buddist monks, angels, dragons, wizards, witches, its not all a game of deception. Every1 just wants answeres no adays so we are realising this more, on top of all the movies etc. since about 1990 kids have also started 2 be born with indigo auras wich many people believe 2 be linked to supernatural abilities, my friend can do the same thing as weather_boy and when i was 10 i could see the other side 2 playing cards. it might all sound weird and that we r makin it up, but it is extremely! scary when it hapens, iv looked and looked but there r no sites for us 2 keep intouch and communicate but have been unsucsesful in my searches, im only 15 and have only noticed things since i was 10 (ish) i feel it has something 2 do with my Chi, but please keep in contact any1 who reads this and has any idea about anything that may help

cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ok i just relised this but when i'm mad i throw what ever is beside me and always hit the persone i'm mad at in between the eyes....at any distance..
example: i was mad at my friend and i saw her dirving by my house so i grabed a pincone and hit her in the face ... i was on my deck and she was driving past my house with her window open(40 miles per hour)

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join