It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
hopefully some of this information can get out to pepole...imagine everyone it could help...all the pain and suffering people go through with these terrible diseases...But for some reason this information was not let out to the general public...either it wasn't feasible or didn't work in the real world or it is a big conspiracy over money...either way more research needs to be done on the subject...thanks op for providing us with a start...

So, being posted on dozens of freely accessible websites doesn't count as being "out in the general public" anymore?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nice thread. When I discovered the great work of Dr Beck, my whole outlook on life and indeed the 'health' system changed dramatically as the realization sunk in that US patents were the definitive proof that there was indeed a conspiracy.

Big deal! Anyone can get a patent, some may say.Not so. There are certain criteria that apply before issuing at patent such as whether the product serves a "useful" purpose.

..The patent law specifies that the subject matter must be “useful.” The term “useful” in this connection refers to the condition that the subject matter has a useful purpose and also includes operativeness, that is, a machine which will not operate to perform the intended purpose would not be called useful, and therefore would not be granted a patent.

www.uspto.gov...

Besides, US Patents are legal documents that hold up in a court of law and can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in R&D, application fees and processes before a patent is approved. So why would anyone bother spending so much time and effort to patent something if it does not work?!

RIP Dr Robert Beck

Compare his work to this patent.....

"Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices
granted October 14, 1997

".

...The device molecular crystal contains two mono and two trivalent silver ions capable of "firing" electrons capable of electrocuting the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. When administered into the bloodstream, the device electrons will be triggered by pathogens, a proliferating virus and ISM, and when fired will simultaneously trigger a redox chelation mechanism resulting in divalent silver moieties which chelate and bind active sites of the entities destroying them...."

(basically an injectible substance using silver ions and getting electrons to fire in order to electricute and "cure" AIDS.)

"Accordingly, humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were completely cured of AIDS." patft.uspto.gov... =5676977&RS=5676977

Note the AIDS patent uses tetra-silver and electrification of the blood as per Dr Beck. It appears that Antelman basically used Kaali's and Schwolsky's rediscovery by 'electrification' of the blood but instead of hooking up a few wires, he use a silver based injectable substance to get electrons firing to kill disease.

Beck went further than that simply electrification and design his own protocol
Dr Beck’s Protocol involves:

Electrification of the Blood
Colloidal Silver
Ozonated Water
Magnetic pulse for lympth nodes

However, after much research by Beck it semed that electrification of the blood did work by killing the disease but he also noted that the (for example) cancer could reappear, especilally lympth nodes and that other methods would help deal the diseaes the final blow.

Electrification of the blood (100 MICRO amps through skin)
plans: skematics found in this document: www.scribd.com...
(Dr Beck specificically allowed people to copy and use these plans. He always stated that he never made one penny from the information he conveyed)
If you are not electronically minded some companies also sell ready made devices. I personally bought from SOTA instuments (no affiliation but Dr Beck did promote them as being up to a high standard)

Patent for Magnetic pulsing

Electro-magnetic pulsing (for lymph nodes) United States Patent 4665898 Malignancy Therapy

"A body part of an animal afflicted with malignant cells is disposed within a magnetic coil and subjected to a plurality of magnetic field pulses, the pulses having intensities of between about 1 and about 100 Tesla and characteristic frequencies of between about 5 and about 1000 kHz. The pulsed magnetic field selectively inactivates and/or destroys malignant cells with relatively little damage to normal tissue as compared to conventional radiation therapy procedures." patft.uspto.gov... S=4665898&RS=4665898

2 hr lecture by Dr Beck
video.google.com.au...

Short clip on electrification of blood.

www.livevideo.com...

There's plently more but that should do for now......

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
is this true
why has no one picked up on this in
mainstream society get the info out

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry no peer review ever. No proven controlled demo ever. Hoax.

Does anyone else recall the flood of people heading to Mexico in the 90s for this supposed treatment and all of the cries of hoax?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was so impressed with the information in the vid, I've put my money where my mouth is and purchased the Tripulsar 9 Bob Beck package containing the colloidal silver and Ozonated water generator and Blood Zapper not just for myself but for all those around me who want to become healthier...Should arrive in the coming days, I'll keep you all informed.
Actually one of my students (I'm an english teacher here in Japan) is a doctor and I'll be getting him to try it on one of his terminal cancer patients...be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I too see a similar pattern, that most of them are held back from mainstream by greedy companies, and by the cool people who want cures for themselves.

But isn't it all available in other countries well beyond the greedy companies’ reach to stop it all? I see clinics in many other countries and I’m not seeing any success rates.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

Thanks for the observations. I wonder if those doing the curing know exactly what each process of the many performed on this guy actually do? It seems with cures it all could be better documented to show in a scientific way just what is taking place.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
hm. It's great that it zaps all those pathogens and viruses!

Problem is, what else does it zap?

As I sit here with Neuropathy in my feet and lower legs I think to myself, this is painful.
But I would endure unimaginable pain if I could cure it or my diabetes.
The day to day complications that these things bring on truly suck.
But if I could give myself an hour of excruciating pain and be cured, that would be worth it.
Good find OP thanks much, I will be reading a lot today.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by g146541]

Sorry to hear about your diabetes. I do have something that may help. I was diagnosed three years ago, and a friend recommended that I get the book "Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes Without Drugs". I recommend that you get it and read it too. I did not fully follow his program (I can't eat vegan), but I made changes and dropped my fasting blood sugar from 254 to 105 in three weeks. My doctor did not believe that I did it by diet and wanted to adjust my medications. I told him that I had quick taking them after two weeks because I could not keep my blood sugar up. I also lost 35 pounds.

Here is the outline:

1. Eat a vegan diet. I don't, but I do eat much better than I did. You need to eat a low fat diet, as fat is a prime driver in the blood sugar problems.
2. Avoid white flour. I was already partly there, and I am better about it now.
3. Get enough rest. It sounds strange, but I have seen it affect me too.
4. Get exercise. I try to walk two miles a day now. If I have a blood sugar spike I can knock out a quick mile and drop my blood sugar 50 points. Mowing my lawn helps too.
5. My recommendation: watch the stress. When I get stressed I lose control of my blood sugar, partly because of poor food choices. Getting sick has the same effect.

I try to eat a salad for a meal at least every other day. I am not satisfied if I do it more often. Watch out for junk food like Doritos and crackers. If I feel the need for a treat I can have Reese's peanut butter cups with no problems; Snickers will spike my blood sugar.

Good luck! Contact me if you want more info.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I currently don't have time to go through the whole thread, but I am very curious if this method is similar to bio-resonance.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Have there been any large-scale double-blind tests with this method and, say, the use of a placebo?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

My bad bedlam,sorry for being so vague. What I was alluding to was just as electrical currents alter the physiology of cells I believe radiowaves and audiowaves can as well. Furthermore that the physiological change/effects of the cells brought about by the influence of these currents and waves can be accurately measured by pinpointing their frequency at the time a cellular changes take place.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
For anyone interested here are some links regarding the effects electrical currents have on cells.
Biocompatible Electric Current Attentuates HIV Infectivity

educate-yourself.org...

Effects of small amounts of electric current at a cellular level

www.patchmct.com...

SKIN EFFECT AND
BIO-ELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS

rifevideos.com...

The influence of electrical current on bone regeneration

pdfserve.informaworld.com...

Electrical Stimulation for Faster Bone Healing

orthopedics.about.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

* Dr. Hulda Clark (who is not a licensed medical doctor) promotes a range of products said to cure AIDS including an electrical “zapper” which, by generating low voltage electricity, is supposed to kill parasites, bacteria and viruses in the body. No proper studies of the zapper have been conducted. Dr. Clark’s methods of diagnosing HIV are highly unconventional; she believes that HIV comes from intestinal worms in the presence of benzene, and that HIV can be found in snails.61 It is therefore doubtful whether the people she claims to have cured of HIV infection were ever really infected.62 Dr. Clark left America after being taken to court for practising medicine without a licence.63 She now runs a clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, where she has also run into trouble with the authorities.64
* The Bob Beck Protocol involves a set of therapies devised by the late Dr. Bob Beck (who was not a medical doctor) that are supposed to cure AIDS, cancer and all other diseases. The four components are electric currents, magnetic pulses, colloidal silver and ozonized water. There is no good evidence that electricity can cure any infection. Claims about the healing powers of Bob Beck’s devices are based entirely on test tube studies and unverifiable anecdotes.

www.avert.org...

[s]This man has not published any scientific papers about his method.[/s] And by scientific papers I don't mean peer reviewed, I mean papers using the scientific method, that go something like:
"we have these many test subjects, we tested them and got these results, we divided them into two groups, gave the treatment to one group, but not to the other, we tested them at regular periods over a length of time. We got these results. Here is a plot of the results that we got and the differences between the groups. Here is statistical analysis performed on the results to make them less noisy."

EDIT: Scratch that...
educate-yourself.org...
That's certainly scientific. Sure it's not a fancy experiment with human subjects, but it's enough to make me believe that the possibility for electric therapy to control HIV infections should be examined.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by scwizard]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's a recommended diet for stage 4 terminal cancer patients bro'

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Here you go my BEDLAM my friend.Who says radio waves,sound waves or electrical current cannot alter the human condition.

The effects of radio waves on living organisms.

www.ehow.com...

The effects of audio or sound waves on humans.
Neurobiology of Harmony
serendip.brynmawr.edu...

Here is one where they are treating prostate cancer with sound waves.
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

There was even some info on how certain sound,radio and electrical frequencies affect plant growth i did not post. I wanted to stay on topic.

Denying ignorance one skeptic at a time. I love this place already!

edit to fix links

[edit on 21-6-2010 by gatewaywithin]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I was so impressed with the information in the vid, I've put my money where my mouth is and purchased the Tripulsar 9 Bob Beck package containing the colloidal silver and Ozonated water generator and Blood Zapper not just for myself but for all those around me who want to become healthier...Should arrive in the coming days, I'll keep you all informed.
Actually one of my students (I'm an english teacher here in Japan) is a doctor and I'll be getting him to try it on one of his terminal cancer patients...be interesting to say the least.

Now that's the spirit

One by one.

Beck said that only 15% of people take this kind of approach (I was surprised it was as high as that), and the rest continue to cry for "More Studies", no matter how many studies you show them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

I too see a similar pattern, that most of them are held back from mainstream by greedy companies, and by the cool people who want cures for themselves.

But isn't it all available in other countries well beyond the greedy companies’ reach to stop it all? I see clinics in many other countries and I’m not seeing any success rates.

Then you're not looking hard enough!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
surely this is a fraud? Can't imagine that almost every deadly disease that everybody is looking for to cure, can be cured with this... I mean... Shouldn't this be in the news?

I didn't read the whole topic, cause i am on low bandwidth. So i did not yet see the movie.... But, having lost many friend and relatives, its hard for me to believe...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
surely this is a fraud? Can't imagine that almost every deadly disease that everybody is looking for to cure, can be cured with this... I mean... Shouldn't this be in the news?

Welcome to the real world. Who is gonna compensate the pharmaceutical industry if this cheap cure would actually work and could replace medicines that treat the diseases indicated in the OP but don't cure it?

Why do you think that the pharmaceutical industry ridicules natural remedies? Herbs cannot be patented and hence, no big money can be made on natural cures. Natural remedies have been in use for thousands of years; nature is the source of medicine.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Now that you're onto the "discoveries" - I wonder why LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) haven't been mentioned at all. It not only stops progress of a wide array of autoimmune diseases as well as cancers, more importantly it shows great promise, as most people are reporting improvements. Actually it's so great that there's a petition demanding trials, as there are a Patient testimonials, which I trust more than your double blind placebo, pharma controlled tests (Vioxx anyone?).

While you might think it's for MS only - you'd be very wrong:
www.ldninfo.org...

Here is another site:
www.ldnresearchtrust.org...

Here is the database with patient testemonials.
www.ldndatabase.com...

If anyone suffers from any autoimmune disease or related disease, this one works by improving your immune system to ward off disease or at least keep it in "check". And the price is below 30 bucks a month.

Well people are screaming about where is the proof? - well there's a worldwide patient database and there are petitions, screaming for trials. So let's see when this will become common knowledge.

And I forgot : The Petition:
www.thepetitionsite.com...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Angeldust1199]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Angeldust1199]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join