It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
reply to post by Bachrk

FAST ANSWER PLEASE!! LINK HERE OR this one? ANO THER LINK Is this what you guys are talking about? If it is I'll buy it and try it. Which seems to be a better unit in your opinion?

Since they are both home made units I would get the less expensive one. You can't tell which is better. If you're going to spend a lot of money you probably should get a Sota.

On ebay I would probably go with Zapper Barney for a unit that will work to Beck Specs.

If you want a convenient Silver Maker I would get a Silver Puppy. You need to build up to drinking 8 ounces per day. And Only USE DISTILLED WATER or you could get blue skin!

www.silverpuppy.com...

If you get flu like symptoms you didn't ramp up on the protocol slow enough. Or you are taking something toxic. Drinking oxonated water helps to detox.

Download the Beck Papers for free. A program.

www.drloyd.com...

Thank YOU! I ended up just buying the regular Bob Beck zapper without the silver maker. I'll see how this one works first. I thought it was a reasonable price.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
FINALLY, I finished reading all 7 pages.. This is an interesting thread. I do wish I knew a lot more about electricity.

I enjoyed reading the debates, but was quite surprised that only 1 person had mentioned that we have bacteria that is actually good for us. Now if this machine does what it claims, it would destroy that bacteria too... So it'd be doing something bad as well. There has yet to be someone to explain this..

Now, I admit that didn't look too much into the workings of cells being electrocuted by this device, but it just does not make sense that it would target and kill only bad cells and viruses (which aren't even technically alive to begin with).

I do believe a lot of the alternative treatments/cures work based on will and such a strong belief that non-pharma methods are the REAL cures. For this reason, I am all for these methods because if a placebo can cure, then there IS a cure. This does not mean that I believe big-pharma works either though... I came across a scary bit of information that chemo doesn't even have evidence to back up being effective AT ALL....

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
I have a Clark zapper.

Total snake oil. At least Beck's unit delivers some current, and he's not arguing that the frequency has anything really to do with it, just that you don't want to apply DC to a chunk of skin for a long period of time, which you don't.

Clark's units, when they're actually doing anything, and some don't, apply audio frequency AC which is supposed to magically "resonate", a term she is likely unable to define, with cells. Only there's no way it can.

In double blind tests, they do nothing. Identical to placebo.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Bachrk
Ok I just bought this model (yes its the most stylish of the bunch)

We'll see how it works.

Consider using sterile contact lens saline solution to wet the pads. I use the wallyworld pressurized squirt cans, one will last you a lifetime.

You'll also want to scrub your arm really well with something that doesn't leave a residue before you start, Dawn detergent or Neutrogena gelatin soap will work. Don't use lotion on your arm the day you're going to use it. Consider avoiding garlic, onions or antibiotics that day too. A big ol' dose of Italian food before you use it will make you rue the day.

lol Ok will do, although your last statement is scaring me a little

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
This suggests that a specific frequency (3.9Hz) can be used to "eliminate" pathogens without harming self-tissue.

Most of what I read says the Beck unit's frequency isn't critical in any way, they just don't want DC offsets, which can be an issue over time. The fundamental frequency they use on my rig is in the ballpark, but it's a sort of underdamped square wave, so the overtones are all over the place. It's not like it's a pure sine.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Got myself one about a year and a half ago and have been virtually bug free since.
I've caught a few colds(running nose), but they never last more than a couple hours
after using the zapper.

The model I got was the Terminator zapper from: World Without Parasites
They have a much less expensive one for $26 as well.

I've built a few with parts from radio shack using this tutorial:
How to make a Frequency Generator albeit
a bit larger(my own fault).

Some useful info about zapping at this site as well Educate-Yourself

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
In order to attain 50-100 microamperes, your power source must be producing a given number of coulombs per second. These cycles can (and often are) measured in Hz. This is why I pointed that out.

Ooo, no. No, it doesn't work that way.

Grant you, given that the waveform produced is sort of nasty to calculate an RMS for, all you need to deliver a particular current is a voltage. It can be DC or AC, but if it's AC you have to specify if you're talking peaks or RMS, and if it's RMS, you have to have a conversion for the waveform you're delivering. Squares and sines are simple. Weird-arsed ringy semi-square waves are a bit more difficult to get an exact number for, which is why a lot of "free energy" guys think they're getting a net yield when they're not.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
lol Ok will do, although your last statement is scaring me a little

Not by intention - I think the thing's pretty safe to use, but the issue is that you don't want the thing acting like an iontophoresis machine with your Lady SmellsALot hand lotion instead of some cortisone cream.

Basically, you can apply some goop to your skin and then drive it through into the muscle tissue and joint capsule below using a gadget remarkably similar to this. They do it to you if you've got a bad muscle tear or joint inflammation and they need to get you back on your feet quick.

On the other hand, whatever's randomly on your hand/wrist from the day might not be desirable as a blood treatment.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Have you considered using your existing COMPUTER with A PAIR OF SPEAKER WIRES? You can simply apply your ordinary home speaker wire directly to your skin.
No need to buy sophisticated zappers if you just want to try the effects for free at home!
All you need is an old-fashioned stereo amplifier or a guitar amplifier which is connected to your sound card out (small jack). You can even use a modern one if you strip the end oif the loudspeaker chords AFTER the amp unit that lead to another speaker.
Cover the ends with wet cotton (salty is better).

Download NCH Tone Generator software for free trial, and start keying in the frequencies. Mute the other speaker or turn the balance down - it can be quite loud during the treatment. Or use all four wires.

Touch the electrodes to your body (one is supposed to be at a softer part). Turn the volume of the speaker GRADUALLY higher to where you can feel it and you are confortable with it. I like strong currents for sinus bacteria for example.

The above machine would qualify exactly as Clark's zapper and you want to read on the net as to which numbers to apply (rife charts).

Beck's invention has a further tweak in the timing of the weak DC electric current - I will research what that does exactly, but his favorite frequencies (4, 2.9) also work in this rife setting - and he was trying for to apply it inside blood vessels. Now it seems it could be done without puncturing your skin.

(Oh, it is important to choose the square wave format from the menu. Sinus wave is too smooth.)

I have been using this method all the time and fought off influenza, strep, sinusitis, and toned down dental infections a bit. (A root canal may still be tricky.) Of course I have an old stereo connected to me comp with large copper wires that can be easily disconnected from speakers.

The only other finery is that many people think Royal Raymond Rife actually worked in thousands of the Hertz frequencies he stated in his charts. Not all reasearchers believe that those are better today. The commercial zappers know only a few low frequencies actually (like 20, 30 - Beck's has 4 or 2.9).

On a computer, you can experiment yourself with this new medical field. For those, who want to try working with mega-frequencies, either get a super sound card or buy a zapper machine tha has them over the 20 000 Hertz range (ultrasound).

A normal sound chip would not generate anything over 20 000 Hertz. I got along fine without that so far, and have spetacular results. But I would try a machine that can generate thousands of the hertz values given just to see if it is more powerful than the original.

Follow the instructions you find on Clark, Beck, Rife forums and pages to be safe. This is the single most powerful and FREE use I found of my rife exploits.

Credit goes to Mr. Adachi of educate-yourself.org fame.

I remember a story about a woman accidentally tasered brutally in the South, wanting to sue the police, when, to her surprise, she discovered that her cancer had disappeared along the way.

(Of course, with serious stuff, you must read and absolutely follow the die-off schedules suggested by doctors. You are not supposed to melt down a big tumor or in a day as you could die from the complications.)

On a side note, a Turkish MD has research clinics working on cancer patients with radiowaves.

Uranian healing is of the future...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thanks for the info Bedlam.I agree I don't believe there is anything magical or mystical about the process.But I do believe difference frequencies, vibrations etc can produce specific physical effects at a cellular level and beyond.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
~Excellent~

Thank you for sharing

Reminiscent of the Dr Hulda Clark zapper and Don Croft zapper.

Definately worth investigating...and investing some ingenuity to construct, or obtain!

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
One question I have is if we or someone we know are on medication for something, can this be used in conjunction with the meds? or will the zappers and what not make the medicine be absorbed abnormally? Because saying to someone I love to stop taking the medicine even though it may be harmful anyways and zap yourself instead is a scary thought indeed. I want this to work badly for many reasons. Maybe this was discussed earlier but If someone could address this it would be appreciated.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
reply to post by Bedlam

Thanks for the info Bedlam.I agree I don't believe there is anything magical or mystical about the process.But I do believe difference frequencies, vibrations etc can produce specific physical effects at a cellular level and beyond.

Well, it's up to you to believe it, but you have to ask yourself - why? Frequencies of what?

I know it's trendy to use the terms, but "frequency" and "vibration" have really specific meanings in physics. And you're talking about the physical effects of an electronic device on an object. That takes it out of woo land and into hard science, and there's not much of an explanation for a mechanism here that I'm seeing.

At least with Beck, he's not claiming that the frequency of the pulser is critical in any way, just that you need AC to keep from having DC offset issues, which makes sense.

But applying audio frequency low low level electrical fields, I don't buy it. There's no mechanism there for a cell of some very specific type to "resonate" with it. And I think Rife is a total sham, in oh so many ways. Along with Clark.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
hm. It's great that it zaps all those pathogens and viruses!

Problem is, what else does it zap?

It couldn't be any worse than 110V AC coursing through your body. When I was a teenager, I worked with this old-timer who would stick nails in an extension cord, wrap his hand around the nails and hide it behind his back, and then stick his hand out all friendly-like (with the cord plugged in), then the poor fool who shook his hand would get the full brunt of the 110. He never fooled me with that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just wondering if this was real why doesn't it become public in mass scale? Rich people suffer from aids cancer and other illnesses and they die from them. You think it's really all the rich people keeping even their families in the dark.....i don't know about that??

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collective Change
Just wondering if this was real why doesn't it become public in mass scale? Rich people suffer from aids cancer and other illnesses and they die from them. You think it's really all the rich people keeping even their families in the dark.....i don't know about that??

Well, in my case, I had a ripping case of mycoplasma that wouldn't respond to anything, and was tired of being dog sick all the time. I figured I had nothing to lose. It didn't do anything, sad to say, at least not that I could tell. But it was worth a shot.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was wondering, would people agree that fasting can only lead one to cure themselves of various diseases? I know that in ancient times, whenever people were plagued with unknown diseases, they would fast for days and thus cleanse themselves of these unwanted diseases.

I apologize for going a bit off topic, but would appreciate to hear other's opinions on fasting and blood purification.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsmight
Here is a link to the schematics of his zapper. at the bottom of the page you

should find the links. (build your own Bob Beck equipment)

cancertutor.com...

Great thread S & F and thank you.

I just had to LOL at the diet. You basically have to almost starve just to get it to work.

The Diet To Use During This Treatment [Very Important]

Attenuating microbes is only half of the story of getting rid of the microbes. Consider this example:

Suppose you are in a row boat many miles from shore. Suddenly there is a hole in the boat. You have one bucket to scoop up the water and throw it overboard. Will you get to shore before the boat sinks?

The answer depends on the relationship between the size of the hole and the size of the bucket. In this analogy, the size of the hole is the environment inside your body (i.e. your "inner terrain"). The size of the bucket is the Bob Beck Protocol.

Microbes, under ideal conditions, can multiply unbelievably fast. Fortunately, the inside of your body is not an ideal place for microbes to breed. However, the inside of your body can be a very good place for them to multiply or a very bad place for them to multiply.

For example, if you live on soda pop (regular or diet), the acidity of the soda pop will create a superb environment for the microbes to breed quickly. Many other foods, such as sugar, meat, white flour, etc. also are very acidic and can create an ideal place for microbes to breed. (Note: AIDS patients using the Beck equipment should eat meat, but cancer patients, who are not very weak, should not eat meat.)

The bottom line to all of this is that during the Bob Beck Protocol the person should have a very alkaline diet. A person should follow this cancer diet at least 80%. The other 20% should be vegetables, which are high in glucose, or fruits:
The Cancer Diet

It is also recommended that you eat as much whole, raw foods as possible, in other words, as much "live" food as possible, especially via juicing. The reason is that live foods provide electrons to the body which are important for the Magnetic Pulser.

As always, do not eat too many green vegetables because they contain vitamin K, and can cause blood clots in some people.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
hopefully some of this information can get out to pepole...imagine everyone it could help...all the pain and suffering people go through with these terrible diseases...But for some reason this information was not let out to the general public...either it wasn't feasible or didn't work in the real world or it is a big conspiracy over money...either way more research needs to be done on the subject...thanks op for providing us with a start...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join