It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
this has been done for good health since the late 19th century but is considered Medical Quackery !

Heidelberg Alternating Current
Electric Belt c. 1900
www.museumofquackery.com...

Real Strange Products from 1902 Sears Catalog See- Electric Belts

hubpages.com...

Well is it still Medical Quackery or has our past told the truth !?

Magnetic Therapy Benefits

Cells in your Body are Electromagnetic!

Attraction to Electricity & Frequency
the use of Nanotechnology Nano Particles

www.cancer.org...

Nanotechnology Electromagnetic activated nanoheaters
www.andrew.cmu.edu...

www.susanrennison.com...

Fighting Cancer with Magnetic Nanoparticles

Nothiing New Folks Move Along LOL

Now for something Completely different ! well Sort of Maybe i Should of thread it ?

Electric field-mediated DNA transfer: transient and stable gene expression in human and mouse lymphoid cells. ( PDF )

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Electricity and Human Consciousness
www.celtoslavica.de...

Scientists engineer human tissue with electricity
www.physorg.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have the FULL 42 page report/manual from Dr Beck if anyone is interested. It's PDF form already. Not sure how to upload it.

It's amazing how valuable this information is and how easy it is to use. If anyone is interested.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What a great thread ! I love ATS.

There is definitely a great number of brilliant people hanging around here, a few doctors, and I wish some of them would be brave enough to undertake the study and the comparative results we are all waiting for not to be skeptics anymore.

I'm sure that, unfortunately, there are some ill persons on ATS, or people who have sick relatives. It would be memorable and worthy of ATS to gather them around a Doctor that would be kind enough to give his time to find the truth on the subject. Deny ignorance ! Act !

Originally posted by Octixon
FINALLY, I finished reading all 7 pages.. This is an interesting thread. I do wish I knew a lot more about electricity.

I enjoyed reading the debates, but was quite surprised that only 1 person had mentioned that we have bacteria that is actually good for us. Now if this machine does what it claims, it would destroy that bacteria too... So it'd be doing something bad as well. There has yet to be someone to explain this..

And for god's sake can someone answer this question ? Every time it's asked it's only ignored !

[edit on 21/6/10 by DAMOo]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
My objection to this is that I practically must buy one of the devices made by someone else since I cannot make one myself. Perhaps I could since I know how to follow instructions, but I must admit that the diagrams (schematics) are intimidating. I wouldn't trust myself to build one of these things that could potentially injure me.

Now, if they were cheap, then I'd say, Fine, no problem. But, they're expensive. Around $200 USD is a lot of money for someone like myself; I live month-to-month and don't have that kind of cash to spare. I know that it can be said "how can you put a cost on a cure" or whatever, but the truth is that these devices do not come with guarantees of any kind. If I didn't get results, then I would be out of the cash I spent, feel like a fool, and quite frankly be pissed off.

I haven't really heard anyone give concrete numbers. Like, if there is an HIV+ person here, it'd be nice to have that person say "my viral load dropped to zero" or "my T-cells went up by 100 points in a month." Instead, I've heard people say that they are in the process of using it and then giving a subjective account of how they feel. That is not convincing enough for me.

I also read that one guy's definition of "cure" was the disappearance of symptoms associated with opportunistic infections of AIDS patients for a period of 4 months. This is absolutely no evidence of a cure! In fact,

There is no way to prove that HIV or AIDS has been cured, since a positive test result is used to "prove" HIV infection and once having tested positive, antibodies and antigens are built by the body that stay in your body for life to prevent re-infection.

So, saying that this device can cure HIV is absolutely false, since once you have a positive HIV result, you will (if positive) never have a negative result after that.

You could base the "cure" conclusion on whether someone has a viral load of zero on a PCR test, but today's tests are not even that sensitive! They are only sensitive to below 50 copies; that is the "best" result possible. There is no "zero" and certainly no "negative viral load" as I've heard mentioned.

Other "markers" that I would accept as "working" (but not proof of a cure) would be a rise in WBC count to normal levels as well as that of T-cells. T-cells are used to gauge whether or not someone needs to be started on medication or not. In my opinion, if someone tests + for HIV but never needs meds, that's as much of a cure as any since it means freedom from the toxic medications used for treatment.

Something else I have read up on a bit tonight is MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution). This product is relatively cheap, and it is said to "work" (I'm not sure how that is defined) in 3 weeks. There are articles that document its effectiveness in treating HIV and also the flu. The best part is that it doesn't take over 150 bucks, and there are mainstream reporters and studies that do support the claims.

I will definitely try MMS and hold out on the zapping devices. If I strike it rich anytime soon, then I'll gladly try the zappers. But, still, the claims that it cures HIV and AIDS are impossible to make based on current testing. (Doctors do not rely on PCR viral load testing to determine your status; they rely on antibody tests confirmed by another type.)

Thanks for the alert. I definitely am looking forward to freeing myself from the double-edged sword that is Big Pharma HIV meds!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo

Originally posted by Octixon
FINALLY, I finished reading all 7 pages.. This is an interesting thread. I do wish I knew a lot more about electricity.

I enjoyed reading the debates, but was quite surprised that only 1 person had mentioned that we have bacteria that is actually good for us. Now if this machine does what it claims, it would destroy that bacteria too... So it'd be doing something bad as well. There has yet to be someone to explain this..

And for god's sake can someone answer this question ? Every time it's asked it's only ignored !
[edit on 21/6/10 by DAMOo]

I'd love to answer this question, but unfortunately am not 'qualified'. However I can forward some speculation which may stimulate some discussion on it:

1. Isn't the beneficial bacteria found mainly in the digestive system, therefore not floating around in the blood? In which case, it would be the mag. pulser's eddy currents which would impact, not the zapper.

2. I've read that friendly bacteria repopulate very quickly after taking a hit, and if not, there are plenty of pro-biotics (live yogurt probably the most famous) to help with the job. Perhaps the immune system recognizes friendly bacteria as such (it seems commonsensical) which assists in the rapid re population by not fighting it, as oppose to a pathogenic bacteria which would be fought vigorously be a healthy immune system. Remember that we are zapping only a couple of hours per day, so the system has 22 hours to re-balance in the meantime, and clear out the junk created.

3. What about gram negative vs gram positive bacteria - whatever that means, or aerobic vs anaerobic. Apparently most of the boogers are anaerobic. Is there a different effect on the different 'polarities' of bacteria by the current?

4. Kaali and Lyman stated that pathogens were de-activated, not killed. Something about disabling receptor sites or messing with mitochondria - science dudes please read the papers and let us know. De-activated pathogens were then cleaned up by the immune system. Would this be a different process for recognized friendlies?

5. Anecdotally, wipe out of friendly flora is easily noticed by diarrhea or constipation. I've experienced no significant change - perhaps a tiny bit of the latter, but that could also be due in part to the ozonated water, which I drink about a half liter of during zapping.

Hope that helps you get your answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

I'm stunned someone would bring up financial cost as an objection, but I can appreciate some people feel they really don't have access to money.

The device is used 2 hours per day. How about getting a group of 12 people to pitch in. At least one of them may feel confident to visit radio shack and wield a soldering iron, so that would be about $4 for your AIDS cure, or $12 if you purchase from a retailer!

Of course, it's only a 3-6 week process, so you could share with many more people than a dozen and bring the cost down to under a dollar.

Re your second objection, it sounds like you didn't even watch 10 minutes of the posted video, as Beck begins his lecture quoting from his own sponsored studies on AIDS patients detailing the very specifics you are asking for.

Best of luck with the MMS, I've read hundreds of pages on that too and many people are having miraculous results with it.

[edit on 21/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
hmmm, seems i will have to put some time into reading this great tread

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Thank you for the time put in this response.

I'm not qualified in any way to answer "my" question neither, so I hope your attempts to find an explanation will actually attract someone that knows what we are talking about.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
well besides Electrity & Magnets

how about Radiation !

What I know what you thinking your %@%@$(! insane !

Wildlife is Thriving in Chernobyl and are more healthier or the same level on a non radiated Animal

Watch a Video Called Nuclear Nightmare Focus around 28.00 into the documentary its about 50 min long ! Focus on part 4 & 5 from youtube you'll be hooked as I was a Different View of the Thoughts Of Radiation

In this Documentary it shows
Levels in America where there is High Levels of radiation in populated areas
have a lower RISK of CANCER!!! the Reason Low Radiation Activates your Cells in a Higher Rate! in part 4 of this Documentary at 5.36 Mark
part 1

part 4

part 5

the Documentary play list 1 to 5
www.youtube.com...

What Scientist thought of Radiation ! is a Complete Turnaround !

What i Learned from the Video
High = Causes the Cancer
Medium = Kills the Cancer
Low = Prevents the Cancer!
Chernobyl is a Garden of Eden for Wildlife NOW
Elders that refuse to leave and live in the Red Zone Have no Illness! and Healthy
Scientist are Dumbfounded ! and Double Checked their results
thats Enough watch the video !

Maybe not Just Electricity or Magnets for a Healthy Prosper Life ! Radiation could be the key

Live By the SUN
www.vitamindwiki.com...
longevity.about.com...

Humans Aging and Longevity from Radiation

books.google.com...=onepage&q=human%20longevity%20radia tion&f=false

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sounds similar to Royal Raymond Rife`s machine ,he invented a machine that cured cancer in the 1930`s .He was sent 20 people with terminally ill cancer and cured them all

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sounds similar to Royal Raymond Rife`s machine ,he invented a machine that cured cancer in the 1930`s .He was sent 20 people with terminally ill cancer and cured them all

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
To the people who wants to know about the results or whatever you want to call it - here is a blogspot of a guy using Beck's Protocol and he lists all his CD4 counts and viral load. It's even downloadable. Remember though, what works for him might or might not work for you.

freedomfromhiv.blogspot.com...

There you go.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

I'm stunned someone would bring up financial cost as an objection, but I can appreciate some people feel they really don't have access to money.

The device is used 2 hours per day. How about getting a group of 12 people to pitch in. At least one of them may feel confident to visit radio shack and wield a soldering iron, so that would be about $4 for your AIDS cure, or $12 if you purchase from a retailer!

Of course, it's only a 3-6 week process, so you could share with many more people than a dozen and bring the cost down to under a dollar.

Re your second objection, it sounds like you didn't even watch 10 minutes of the posted video, as Beck begins his lecture quoting from his own sponsored studies on AIDS patients detailing the very specifics you are asking for.

Best of luck with the MMS, I've read hundreds of pages on that too and many people are having miraculous results with it.

The video you gave a link to, is (you said) 2 hours long. I don't know what 10 minute video you're referring to.

As far as it "curing" AIDS, from the cancertutor website, I quote

Clinical tests have confirmed these four steps have "cured" HIV (AIDS)

So, it's not as simple as buying a zapper. It's also about buying a magnetic pulser, doing the silver colloid step, and drinking ozonized water.

I don't have 12 people I could convince to chip in to buy a zapper and also a pulser (required per that website that quotes him).

Someone here in this thread said they bought a silver electrolysis device along with a zapper and some other thing from a company in Germany, spending hundreds of dollars. Glad for those who can afford it.

I'll say this: if the deviceS (plural, notice) do what they claim to, then why not offer a money-back guarantee? Surely if it cured someone of cancer or AIDS, then the person would keep the device. If it didn't, then they deserve their money back.

I'm not going to reply again back and forth with you; this is my final comment.

For those who say "oh great find." "amazing" "can't believe this is being kept," I'd like to know how many of those people are ordering one for themselves as opposed to the majority of people that I believe are just entertained by the idea but not serious about putting up the cash to see if this actually works for them.

As far as following those directions and going to a Radio Shack, great idea. I have no idea what a resistor or an Ohm is or how to interpret those diagrams, yet it's made out to be "So easy! Just get a soldering iron!" Yea. Fine, I can handle a soldering iron, but without a clue as to what all those lines mean in the diagrams, I have no idea how to connect everything. (What do the zigzag parts of the lines mean? for example)

Easy to talk about how easy it is than it is to do it yourself! Didn't I hear someone (you?) saying they looked at the instructions but decided to buy one already made instead? Why waste all the extra money when you could easily do it yourself? It really angers me that you have never made one yourself but assume it's easy. You bought one instead of making one for far less money. That action speaks more than your words.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
But isn't it all available in other countries well beyond the greedy companies’ reach to stop it all? I see clinics in many other countries and I’m not seeing any success rates.

I'm still waiting for an answer to this question, personally. I think it's a wonderful point that RogerT and others keep dancing around.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I read half way through the thread. Just throwing in - here is a blog of a guy who is using it to get rid of HIV and he gets some comments where other infected and in AIDS stage report on results. The results in the blog seems encouraging
freedomfromhiv.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I do own such a thing. It works. It kills various viruses, parasites - also gets you off flus and stuff. It's "magic". ;=)

Actually, it's the same principle as the "energy-healer". Think about it. These zappers work with very low voltage - a human is in fact "a battery" - alone the neurons in our body produce such an incredible voltage when they fire - it's much more than you would think it is. And then you have the huge electromagnetic field around the body and stuff... this is, how it works. And it cures "anything". That's "miracle healing". It's fairly simple, but yes - in fact you can't make a lot of money with people healing themselves. Cause actually you don't even need this zapper thing, you just have to RELAX to use your own low voltage. That's what is called "meditation", a state of the mind (1.) and when it becomes sufficient the body (2.) completly relaxes. And cures itself. That's also why the Dalai Lama still gets a lot of diseases, because he can't compensate all his stress with the little time for meditation he has got left in his tight schedule. It's a matter of balance and common sense about life most people, even those "spiritual" ones don't get. But the Yoga-Tradition does already state that it is the basic principle of life (at least the one that is working at it's max and therefore most enjoyable way) Action - Relaxation

Energy-medicine is the future. And it has just NOTHING to do with esoteric kind a things... it's simply acknowledging the reality outside the "money dictates what works and what doesn't" and "you better feel dependent on outhers" and "the universe is hostile - forget about love" paradigm. But it is in fact just the universe, doing that. It's pure bio-physics.

Great that we are all discovering it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Mexican Hospitals?

Most do not believe things like this unless Johns Hopkins or Universty of Tx Health Science Center, MD Anderson Mayo, Cleveland etc signs off and backs it.

You have to remember...cancer, hepatitis, diseases and sickness are highly lucrative to those claiming to treat it. The more sick people there are the greater the money making potential.

Then some self made scientist comes along and introduces a static electric ionizer box and cures cancer, hepatitis, Herpes etc for the price of 100 dollars(15 x less than a root canal and restoration of a tooth) rather than the 100,000 +......+

And if there is validity to the claim....

The AMA, the hospitals, the pharma giants and the insurance companies, the lobbyists, the hospital equipment manufacturers, government and corporate interests just will not stand for this and will literally kill to protect it and preserve the way it is.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Then why don't areas outside the reach of Pharma (Latin America, eastern Europe, Africa, southeast Asia) use these "miracle cures"?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by Xtrozero
But isn't it all available in other countries well beyond the greedy companies’ reach to stop it all? I see clinics in many other countries and I’m not seeing any success rates.

I'm still waiting for an answer to this question, personally. I think it's a wonderful point that RogerT and others keep dancing around.

You've been answered in this thread by me and many others, and in countless other threads on alternative cures that I've seen you post in.

The information you are looking for, clinical studies, published in prestigious journals, peer reviewed and AMA, FDA approved will NEVER be available without a radical change in the ethics of commercial allopathy.

Many people have tried to explain that to you. If you still refuse to accept it, what more can the informed man do in a conversation with you.

There is an abundance of evidence available for success of this and countless other alternative medicines, but none of it will subdue your need for 'official' acknowledgement (unless there is a big buck in it for pharma et al).

You should know yourself that FDA approval of any medicinal substance or device costs from 200,000 to over a million dollars. Regardless of all the other obstacles put in the way of people like Beck, that's enough to keep something like this out of your precious elitist club.

Vendors have repeatedly told you here in this thread, that they were harassed and sued to either stop selling or remove literature from websites. Beck realised this and was smart enough to avoid having a website, still the FDA came to his home at 3am with guns drawn (his claim).

I've looked into finding study info and proven testimonials, and whilst they are out there, most sites have removed them due to the above.

I'm afraid you're going to have to practice the 'art' of medicine in this case by actually listening to patients and doing some experimenting.

Before the AMA/FDA team got so efficient at silencing those who speak out, people like Dr Kelly had already cured 33,000 cancer patients, keeping meticulous records. Max Gerson was doing similar, and published an 800 page book detailing 50 of his cures complete with full medical records. Both men were thrown in jail and eventually fled the US in order to continue helping people to live beyond their allopathic death sentences.

Patient records are still on public display in Gerson's office in San Diego for anyone to go see (you included), although the clinic was moved to Tijuana.

Yes, I know, neither of these examples (picked from hundreds of possible examples) are or were using Beck or electro therapy. I am simply trying to illustrate a point.

If you really believe in your vow of 'do no harm' it's time to drop the allopathic arrogance for long enough to open your mind and eyes to what has been working for centuries, and continues to work, without doing any harm, and far more effectively than the best of the best that allopathy has to offer (I'm talking degenerative disease).

To be honest, I can't understand how anyone can make an issue of 'do no harm' as you did earlier in the thread, and then defend chemo or radiation or even surgery in most cases. Or perhaps you would now like to suggest that cut, burn, poison does no harm to the human body?!

As a final shot, you can find vast amounts of data on Linus Pauling and Ewen Cameron who demonstrated in Scotland (it was illegal to do the same research in the US) that 10mg of vit C daily was more effective than conventional allopathic cancer treatment. In fact, patients who opted for NO treatment and took the vit C lived TEN TIMES LONGER on average.

But I am sure you will dismiss this by quoting the 3 bogus Mayo clinic shams that apparently invalidated this Nobel Peace Prize winners research, even though the Mayo clinic changed the research protocol and then claimed it was Pauling that 'did it wrong', and even though Pauling's research and results were duplicated and validated in both Italy and Canada.

And then you will go on to continue to recommend chemo and radiation, even though the SCIENCE says that your patients will live TEN TIMES LONGER if they refuse the allopathy and take 10g of vit C intravenously.

And then turn round here on ATS and innocently claim that you are 'just trying to do the best for your patients'.

Phooey

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

None of your blustering answers the questions, RogerT. If this were an inexpensive, effective treatment, why aren't we seeing incredible cancer/infection survival rates in nations outside the reach of Pharma?

Why wouldn't Japan be picking this up? They have strict regulations on funding/influence of pharmaceutical companies, so it doesn't seem likely this machine would be blocked. What about Russia? As a former citizen of the USSR and Russian Federation, and as someone who has practiced medicine there, I can absolutely assure you that the pharmaceutical companies and the government of Russia has little to no influence over what treatments are allowed. Why hasn't Russia picked up Beck's technology?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join