It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Same bed.

Source?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What is the best site to buy a well made and working zapper (i live in the US) and for a cheaper price (i know you can build one but i would like to give a try on a made one before i try making one)??

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

I'd go with Sota instruments in Canada, as Beck apparently worked with them personally before his death.

I have their ozone machine, magnetic pulser and the bio tuner and it is obviously quality gear.

[edit on 20/6/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yahoo Group Link

Above is a link to a Yahoo group I belong to.

There are many accounts there of people who have built their own units and used them successfully (and some unsuccessfully).

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The brain tuner of Dr. Beck is a good technology. But it is about killing what flows through the blood. It is also not discriminating between anaerobic and aerobic microbes. It's useful but several other approaches are also useful. The Zapper is closer to a Rife technology. Hydrogen peroxide infuses oxygen to annihilate the anaerobic microbes and hydrogen for vitality. MMS/MMS2 (pool shock) also infuses oxygen. A $5 1 pound package is enough to cure 5 men of prostate cancer.

With hydrogen peroxide a very successful approach is to put a few drops in a glass spray bottle (2 to 4 drops per ounce), spray in your mouth, take a deep breath, hold, exhale through the nose, repeat 2/3 breaths. Spray again after building up to it. Oxygenates the lungs then the blood and you swallow some of the H2O2 for the digestive track and organs. Very effective. One guy cured himself of cancer in 1 month.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by adkchamp

I'd go with Sota instruments in Canada, as Beck apparently worked with them personally before his death.

I have their ozone machine, magnetic pulser and the bio tuner and it is obviously quality gear.

Unfortunately they do not have the mini-zapper or anything like it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

It is the silver pulser I believe.

Here's more info on that model: www.thewolfeclinic.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Ahh nice, it wasn't entirely clear too me on the actual Sota site, Thanks very much !

If i was to get one of these machines at a time what would you suggest should be first , im gathering the zapper, pulser.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'd go for the Silver Pulser, then you get blood electrification and silver colloids in one pop. That's the first two steps Beck took, adding the mag. pulser and ozone later, I believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is there any proven science behind Bob Beck's claims?

Has there been any confirmation of his techniques/inventions by impartial/respectable scientists/institutions?

Is there peer-reviewed research on this?

Or does this just seem like another pseudo-scientific panacea placebo?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have purchased a Bob Beck blood electrifier and pulse zapper made by an ebay user who goes by "zapperbarney" He sells his machines made exactly to the Bob Beck specifications, as well as some other variations, on ebay and on his own site zapperbarney.com

There are several sellers of the Bob Beck protocol units on ebay. Prices are lower than the Sota unit. I have only dealt with zapperbarney and I am a very satisfied customer.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes. "The Beck Protocol". I've known about it for many years. Used it to get rid of a 5 year infection. I don't think it is a cure but it will definitely work better than those expensive drugs.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok I just bought this model (yes its the most stylish of the bunch)

We'll see how it works.

LINK HERE

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
lead singer of red hot chilli peppers says he gets daily
injections of ozone to help cure the hepatitis c which
by the way he got from eating bad oysters (or so the claim goes)
i thought ozone was a gas?

I wouldn't think that he is getting "injections of ozone", because ozone inside the body can be very detrimental. The ozone therapy that I am referring to is a procedure in which blood is drawn intravenously out of the body, the blood then passes through a series of compressed (I believe) ozone gas chambers, and then the blood is returned to the patient intravenously. This is the treatment that magic Johnson received to cure him, and I don't have the absolute answer why he didn't just tell everyone.

Back to the current flow of this thread: I am finding it ironic that the good doctor cares so much about the data of this machine (which is a good thing by the way everyone should be looking for solid data that can be replicated) even though an insert on the latest pharmaceutical to hit the market is all the research required to start burning through the prescription pad. A good example would be statin "cholesterol lowering" drugs, one of the biggest scams I have ever seen in the medical field.

YES the data is crucial, but that doesn't stop Pfizer from creating vioxx now does it... So I say monkey see monkey do!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

FAST ANSWER PLEASE!! LINK HERE OR this one? ANO THER LINK Is this what you guys are talking about? If it is I'll buy it and try it. Which seems to be a better unit in your opinion?

Since they are both home made units I would get the less expensive one. You can't tell which is better. If you're going to spend a lot of money you probably should get a Sota.

On ebay I would probably go with Zapper Barney for a unit that will work to Beck Specs.

If you want a convenient Silver Maker I would get a Silver Puppy. You need to build up to drinking 8 ounces per day. And Only USE DISTILLED WATER or you could get blue skin!

www.silverpuppy.com...

If you get flu like symptoms you didn't ramp up on the protocol slow enough. Or you are taking something toxic. Drinking oxonated water helps to detox.

Download the Beck Papers for free. A program.

www.drloyd.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
All organisms function on their own frequency(including cancer cells) the trick is to isolate that frequency and then to apply an electrical shock at the same frequency to the area thus overloading the organism.

Well, that's not true in any sense. Start first with "frequency of what?" because frequency is a property of something else: taken by as a term by itself it doesn't have any context.

Some rigid biostructures like viral capsids have resonant mechanical frequencies, in a physics sense, but this wouldn't have any effect on that. If you get waaaaay up there in EM to where you're into the long IR band, you'll start to hit some molecular quantum mechanical resonances but those don't hold a lot of potential for ripping things apart.

From a device standpoint, running a low grade current through a cell could cause damage by heating, but probably not in this case, and you aren't using it to affect muscle or nerve cells by intention, those have polarized ion pumps that are sensitive to small voltage gradients, which is what triggers them. But bacteria probably don't.

On the other hand, bacteria and protistae have a type of polarized membrane your cells don't. The cellular respiration of eukaryotes depends on that - they use the membrane as a sort of big mitochondrion substitute. I don't know off hand what purpose having charged membranes does for protistae or prokaryotes. But I'd assume it's there for a purpose, so if you interfere with it, I could see it causing trouble. Viruses, I don't know.

I've got one of these things myself, and it's somewhat to fairly uncomfortable to use. I can't conclusively say it did anything one way or the other, as opposed to, say, the BT5Pro which had unmistakable effects.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It is the silver pulser I believe.

It is. You can make colloidal silver with it as well as giving your arm a workout.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin

Here is a old article regarding the MAYO clinics use of radio freqency to effectively destroy kidey cancer.Please give us your professional opinion.
Thank you sir.

www.medicexchange.com...

These are using RF ablation, not some sort of magic cell resonance. Basically, they're burning the cells to death by dissipating radio frequency energy in them, sort of like a little microwave, although that's a bad analogy, technically.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Ok I just bought this model (yes its the most stylish of the bunch)

We'll see how it works.

Consider using sterile contact lens saline solution to wet the pads. I use the wallyworld pressurized squirt cans, one will last you a lifetime.

You'll also want to scrub your arm really well with something that doesn't leave a residue before you start, Dawn detergent or Neutrogena gelatin soap will work. Don't use lotion on your arm the day you're going to use it. Consider avoiding garlic, onions or antibiotics that day too. A big ol' dose of Italian food before you use it will make you rue the day.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Then why not stick a soldering iron on it, why is it radio freqency that they are using? thanks for your professional opinion.

You essentially are, only an RF source will penetrate a bit further into the tissue without causing damage to everything on the way in, if you're cooling the more proximal tissue.

You can also use a bone stock diathermy machine to kill some solid tumors, not because it's magically resonant, it just heats the entire leg or whatnot, and the tumor mass doesn't have as much circulation. So it heats up more compared with the other tissue, and dies.

You can do the same sort of thing with high power ultrasonics, they'll heat tissue as well.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join