It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in England (New info)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Helloooooooooo hoax forum!!

They are lucky that is all that's happened. If it were up to me debris765nju would have been banned the moment he started trying to convince us the moth is actually an alien.
You have to ask yourself, what part of Greer in England is a hoax?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris765nju.....

I tell you the difference I see between you & Greer.

Whilst you both have utterely perplexing material.....

You seem like a really nice guy who has strength in his own convictions as to what's going on "out there".

Greer seems like a nasty piece of work who is a wilful hoaxer & con man.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I bought his videos and some of the people testifiying are pretty convincing, especially that dude from the FAA, he even has evidence on paper. Greer may have lost his mind but what about the witnesses testimony? Are they all freaks and fakers as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Conversely, you never posted a picture proving it was a moth. At very best it is a moth shaped light. That i will agree to.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Conversely, you never posted a picture proving it was a moth. At very best it is a moth shaped light. That i will agree to.

No, I didn't, did I. However, Maybe...Maybe Not did prove it was a moth by comparing it to another photo of a moth. I provided supporting evidence, of moths reflecting light just like the moth is Greer's photo.

All you have done is play around with the colors in a photo-editor, laughably proclaiming that you have exposed the alien beneath.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Debris is exactly the same. He cannot seriously believe the moth photo shows an alien. He is purposefully trying to con us to perpetuate Greer's hoax. He should be banned.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

s914.photobucket.com... I can show you differently, Having a moth shape is not the same as being a real moth, these particular aliens are shapeshifters.

We don't want you to show us anything debris because honestly... it's all fantasy... Which really leads me to this question. Do you hear voices too? Do the aliens speak to you debris765nju?

IRM

[edit on 17/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment…..

Greer's been proven to be a hoaxer in which court room and by what jury, MMN?

Helloooooooooo Hoax forum!!!

Greer is genuine.

That should read:

”Greer is a serial pest!”

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Debris is exactly the same. He cannot seriously believe the moth photo shows an alien. He is purposefully trying to con us to perpetuate Greer's hoax. He should be banned.
You do not have the right to speak for me. You do not have the right to call me names. You do not have the right to impugn my honor. I have shown you the aliens in the mothlike photograph. We are discussing one specific photograph by Steven Greer....substitutions are not allowed. If you cannot produce the image of this moth then you need to cease and desist from calling it a moth.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

Say what you want about Greer MMN, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY...

EDIT I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them...

[edit on 16/6/10 by CHA0S]

I completely agree with this.

I just recently registered and I'm surprised to see this. I noticed it said Hoax on the topic description which confused me. I know a bit about Greer from the disclosure project. I could care less if he did hoax a picture, he is getting the word out that ET technology exists. Oil is a scam.

ATS should fix this. I had really high hopes for the disclosure project, I'm disappointed in Greer but even more so in ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How about this photo? Are we looking at moths reflecting the light of a strong flash or are we looking at a titanic battle between opposing alien moth shape shifters?

IRM

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I know very little about Greer, if not for ats, i would know nothing. I did not come to praise Greer but your group is castigating the man for being a hoaxer when both the claims he made are real and correct. The truth is that if he changed his story, if he claimed it a hoax, i would denounce him. As it is these two things are all i am qualified to talk about unless more photographs with aliens surface.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I know very little about Greer, if not for ats, i would know nothing. I did not come to praise Greer but your group is castigating the man for being a hoaxer when both the claims he made are real and correct. The truth is that if he changed his story, if he claimed it a hoax, i would denounce him. As it is these two things are all i am qualified to talk about unless more photographs with aliens surface.

Debris765nju.....

Thank you as always for your well expressed reply.

Unfortunately, if you look more deeply into the Greer propaganda machine, you will find he is a "bad bit of work".

That "moth" truly is a "moth"......it's unequivocal.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't have to look, i see alien heads in the grass. It doesn't really matter what was true before, what matters is what is true now. You cannot change what i know to be true,you might as well get used to it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sorry double post line 2

[edit on 023030p://am3059 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11:11
I could care less if he did hoax a picture

Well you are in a minority! Would you trust a known child molester with your child? No? Then how can you trust a hoaxer with the truth? Your argument is completely illogical.

he is getting the word out that ET technology exists.

No he is not! He's creating a debacle of UFOlogy and those seriously investing in new energies research. You have put all your chips on the wrong color my friend. Don't expect a return on your trust.

IRM

[edit on 17/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

We will just have to disagree, unequivocable means something like can't be argued with doesn't it. All i can say is Show Me The Moth!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

I don't have to look, i see alien heads in the grass.

You do? Point them out to us and describe the method by which one can determine such things.

You cannot change what i know to be true,you might as well get used to it.

What you know and what you think you know to be true are two completely different things. You appear to have a clear problem discerning the two apart. Thus far, you have not shown a shred of proof to back up any of your claims. All you've done is supply more unfounded gobbledygook.

IRM

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

We will just have to disagree, unequivocable means something like can't be argued with doesn't it. All i can say is Show Me The Moth!

Debris765nju.....

Okeydokey.....as in "show me the money!"

So.....heeeeeeeeeere's the moth!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Oh Dear! You just made me a foe! Unfortunately, that's not going to make the truth or me go away debris765nju. I know... it hurts doesn't it... the truth that is!

IRM :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join