It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in England (New info)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
On page one is a photovideo of the joshua tree alien encounter. CSETI and Steven Greer had actually photographed a large group of alien entities that encircled their meeting area.

Still waiting on the site to load, so I will comment on that later. In the meantime, I have a question...

There was no hoax here, the alien presence is verified by this independent source with no ties to CSETI or Greer.

Who was this independent source?

EDIT:

I watched the video in question. It is just a video of a still photo. Nothing you claimed is there.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
FOR ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF GREER THE SERIAL PEST…..

Further to my previous detailed posts in this thread…..

Please see the picture below courtesy of Doomsday Rex (thanks mate!
)

This picture shows definitively that Greer used a picture of moth to hoax a picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”. What a disgusting way to make a living….. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah that moth picture that Greer tried telling folks was Extraterrestrial is pretty damn lame.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe, Maybe Not...

I have two "extraterrestrial light beings" flying against my window as we speak. The invasion has started...! We all going to be slaves!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Maybe, Maybe Not...

I have two "extraterrestrial light beings" flying against my window as we speak. The invasion has started...! We all going to be slaves!!!

My cat loves eating those aliens!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

s914.photobucket.com... I can show you differently, Having a moth shape is not the same as being a real moth, these particular aliens are shapeshifters.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He lost me when he posted that so called floating alien picture a few months back.

I thought he was the real thing, but he seems to be putting out so much BS and fuzzy pictures...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
He lost me when he posted that so called floating alien picture a few months back.
I thought he was the real thing, but he seems to be putting out so much BS and fuzzy pictures...

Jeh2324.....

Please see my post on P2.....

I posted that photo & linked to that thread.

We need Greer the serial pest for his joke value!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I can show you differently

Then show us differently. The photo you posted shows us nothing but a moth.

Having a moth shape is not the same as being a real moth

It has the shape of a moth, reflects light like a moth caught in a camera flash. It looks exactly like other moths. The preponderance of evidence is that it is a moth.

these particular aliens are shapeshifters.

Special pleading. Provide one shred of evidence it is an alien that just happened to shape-shift into a moth when it's picture was taken.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Greer...scamming people world tour now in England!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by jeh2324

Jeh2324.....

Please see my post on P2.....

I posted that photo & linked to that thread.

We need Greer the serial pest for his joke value!!!

Yup, that's it.

What a hack.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Sorry you don't understamd but we can't hold up disclosure until you catch up. Do you know when a group of like-minded individuals consistantly attack the same posters they create the impression they are a "gang?" I cannot think of a single event that any of you have debunked, nor have i seen any of your contributions to disclosure.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You're kidding right? A shaky vid of a blurry pic?

Shapeshifting Moths?

Well thanks for showing what kind of "supporters" Greer has.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You would think that a shape-shifting Alien would choose something else besides a moth to shape-shift into. Why a moth? Why not a DRAGON? Or a Blackmamba? Or a T-Rex? Or a Lady bug?

Why a moth?!?

Of all the creature to shape-shift into, a moth would be the furthermost thing from my mind

Seriously though - I dont agree with everything Greer says and its certainly not gospel. Some of his work I do like as ive mentioned - However, this moth picture that he tries to put on as an Alien is laughable.

Im gonna go outside and take a picture of a Dung Beetle and charge people 100 dollars a pop to see the shape-shifting Insectoid.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sorry you don't understamd but we can't hold up disclosure until you catch up.

That is not an answer. You were asked to back up your claim that it is not a moth but shapeshifting alien. Instead you respond with deflection and special pleading.

Do you know when a group of like-minded individuals consistantly attack the same posters they create the impression they are a "gang?"

Irrelevant and deflection.

I cannot think of a single event that any of you have debunked, nor have i seen any of your contributions to disclosure.

Irrelevant and deflection.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

The size of the creature shapeshifters can mimic is limited by the number and mass of the aliens that are present. The moth is a flying vehicle for a small number of aliens who do not have the mass to shapeshift into a bird.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The size of the creature shapeshifters can mimic is limited by the number and mass of the aliens that are present. The moth is a flying vehicle for a small number of aliens who do not have the mass to shapeshift into a bird.

Evidence?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That the alien shape-shifted into a moth has to be the single worst defense ever given in the history of debating.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

That is really strange, i posted a picture of a group of aliens flying around in moth form. You are not so foolish as to expect me to believe that such a bright glowing moth is not alien? A photovideo is a descriptive term and is self explanatory. The shaky hand, i can do nothing about. I have to live with it, i guess you will too.

[edit on 103030p://pm3053 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Hey, thanks. Thats like being best. I think outside the box, and i can see the aliens. You can too if you examine the photograph, those are actual aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join