It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in England (New info)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

That is really strange, i posted a picture of a group of aliens flying around in moth form. You are not so foolish as to expect me to believe that such a bright glowing moth is not alien? A photovideo is a descriptive term and is self explanatory. The shaky hand, i can do nothing about. I have to live with it, i guess tiy will too.

Sorry but that really made me laugh hard.
A group of aliens flying around in moth form.
Were these aliens strangely attracted to light? Seemingly wandering around aimlessly?
If these moths weren't acting exactly like moths, then you might have a point.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That is really strange, i posted a picture of a group of aliens flying around in moth form.

That is very interesting. That may give us insight into Greer's methods and it certainly tells us about the gullibility of his followers.

You are not so foolish as to expect me to believe that such a bright glowing moth is not alien?

Is that a trick question?

Pro-tip, you might not want to be referring to people as fools when you think moths are actually aliens.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think outside the box, and i can see the aliens. You can too if you examine the photograph, those are actual aliens.

This is so inane I don't know why I'm bothering, but what's stopping me taking a photo of a bunch of insects and claiming they are shape-shifting aliens? How then would my claim be any less valid than yours? And how would either claim be valid at all?

Your claim of shape-shifting is unfalsifiable, and is therefore meaningless and of no value to anyone.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Your claim of shape-shifting is unfalsifiable, and is therefore meaningless and of no value to anyone.

Exactly. We are playing Sagan's "Dragon in the Garage" but with shape-shifting alien moths.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Thankyou for this video, I hadn't seen it.
speedstream.netro.ca...

He is doing his best to bring forth disclosure, his hard copy briefings which no one bothers to read and top secret witnesses are evidence alone for ET.

Sadly so many refute his work entirely due to these petty reasons above which I agree are unfortunate flaws on his part.

These flaws represent the pressure he has been under as a symbol of authority in exopolitics. As a symbol for disclosure and awakening of mankind to the hidden truths on this issue, he will always be ridiculed by the masses, its those of us with a grain of wisdom who have the ability to sift through the disinfo and mistakes to the kernels of truth he has presented, which reap the rewards of the knowledge he has amassed on the topic and ultimately benefit. Its the ignorant masses who are unwilling to invest any research into the bulk of his work who lose here.

I encourage the seekers of truth and understanding to not be intimidated by his apparent widespread opinion as a hoaxer and pursue your own research on his work privately. Good luck

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
He is doing his best to bring forth disclosure, his hard copy briefings which no one bothers to read

What briefings? Please, show us.

and top secret witnesses are evidence alone for ET.

Which witnesses would these be?

Sadly so many refute his work entirely due to these petty reasons above which I agree are unfortunate flaws on his part.

The reasons we have outlined are hardly petty. They demonstrate a history of deception.

These flaws represent the pressure he has been under as a symbol of authority in exopolitics...

So his lies and deceptions are not his fault?

Originally posted by rajatenits those of us with a grain of wisdom who have the ability to sift through the disinfo and mistakes to the kernels of truth he has presented

What "disinfo"? Citing "disinformation" shows an absolute absence of critical thinking. Presented with evidence they cannot counter, Greer's followers dismiss it by claiming it is "disinformation".

I encourage the seekers of truth and understanding to not be intimidated by his apparent widespread opinion as a hoaxer and pursue your own research on his work privately. Good luck

By all means, do the research. Critical-thinkers and the objective will reach only one conclusion. The closed-minded, the gullible will continue to believe and support him.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Greer makes me sad, he showed so much promise at first.

If he gave a # about disclosure, and was actually able to call UFOs and have conversations with alien being, then we'd have had disclosure 5+ years ago. The guy cares about money and playing the role of this character he's created, plain and simple.

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
This is so inane I don't know why I'm bothering, but what's stopping me taking a photo of a bunch of insects and claiming they are shape-shifting aliens?

I was going to post a pic of the shape-shifting alien that lives in my pants, but I don't want to get banned. It's a damn shame, too, since it's a legit alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

If they didn't act like a moth they would really stand out. I see many moth fluttering near my porch light. None of them glow. Do you think they might be defective?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You obviously interpreted foolishly as being interchangeable with fool. Not so. Foolishly only lasts for the length of that sentence, being a fool generally lasts nuch longer. I took the light and separated the colors and revealed the aliens, who are a colorful bunch, to support my statement and claim. How about you remove the light and show me the moth?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You are bothering because you want to know where i am going with this. Why you won't do it? Peer pressure, you don't want to tarnish your reputation. Two possible outcomes, i would debunk you or even worse, agree with you and offer evidence to prove you right.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Not glow reflect light.

Could you be Greer? If not, how much did he take you for? You really think a confidence person could enforce a non-disclosure?

Give us a step by step and what software you used on that image. Some like me are quite expert in that type of software and photography.

Rods and glowing moths are nothing new, nor are they hard to accomplish. Getting your money back, now that is hard.

By the way, has he created a single watt over unity? He got his 3 million in hand yet. The heads of non-profits can pay themselves handsomely and at the same time hold the same job in many non-profits while drawing many salaries. Is that the case do you suppose?

[edit on 6/16/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If they didn't act like a moth they would really stand out. I see many moth fluttering near my porch light. None of them glow. Do you think they might be defective?

It is not glowing, it is reflecting a bright flash of light (as are the ones I've posted, but you have ignored). As is this moth. And this insect. And all of these.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
*Thread moved to hoax*

And this is why we fail.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I took the light and separated the colors and revealed the aliens, who are a colorful bunch, to support my statement and claim.

You did nothing of the sort. You could do that with any picture and get the same results.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

*Thread moved to hoax*

And this is why we fail.

What are you referring to? *Thread moved to hoax*

"And this is why we fail."

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

*Thread moved to hoax*

And this is why we fail.

You fail because you support hoaxers.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Helloooooooooo hoax forum!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Helloooooooooo hoax forum!!

They are lucky that is all that's happened. If it were up to me debris765nju would have been banned the moment he started trying to convince us the moth is actually an alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I suppose i must give you a negative response, i don't know Greer, he didn't take me for anything. I am glad you know about "this kind of software," because i have no idea what you are talking about. What i used is the free edition of fxfoto photoeditor, i think it is 2.3mb but i'm not sure. The tool i used was the highlighter, its all i need.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

DoomsdayRex…..

I think debris’ made the cosmic connections for me…..

Hang on…..

Channeling……channeling…..channeling…..

Naah…….a bit fuzzy…..need to try again…..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b30ea6c50943.jpg[/atsimg]

OK…..I’ll give it another go…..

Almost there…..

I got it!!! You beauty!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a3272261823.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join