It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer in England (New info)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

When I first got to know Greer atthe time of the disclosure project I thought..... wow.....finally someone who is taking up the ET issue in a solid way. But now......what a waste of time this guy is.....Probably isn't a MD either.

Same here! I feel like I have been sucker punched!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

Many people feel exactly as you do mate. However, this is a good thing because one by one the tide is turning on people like Greer. As for yourself, you are less likely to be sucker punched in the future so it's a win for UFOlogy in general.

Greer is quickly running out of places to sell his wares. That's why he is appearing on fringe radio stations. The guy won't appear on any show that is prepared to question his motives and ask him the hard questions such as Paracast and ATS Mix.

He will appear on C2C but only with George (soft touch) Noory which is self explanatory. Even Project Camelot gave him a hard time in their recent interview which is a good indicator of how the worm is turning against Greer because those guys are fruitcakes themselves.

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I do not respond well to people who address me in an assinine manner. It is obvious to me that no amount of evidence will ever be enough for you and your cronies. You claimed not to see the aliens in the picture you posted so posting more would be useless. I did not tell you where they are from, or when they are from or even which dimension because i have been busy fending off your attacks. Let me point out something to you...if you can't replicate what i do then you are not qualified to describe what i did. I did however upload on of my photograph that i enhanced to make the "entities" more visible. As far as your threats, my integrity is much more valuable than my posting rights. I do have 17,000 photographs on photobucket and all are alien related. What have you done lately?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Many people feel exactly as you do mate. However, this is a good thing because one by one the tide is turning on people like Greer. As for yourself, you are less likely to be sucker punched in the future so it's a win for UFOlogy in general.

I think the tide is turning not just on Greer, but in general. We are leaving behind the mysticism and conspiracy-mongering that has dominated the last 20 years (or more) and moving back to a nuts-and-bolts, show-me-the-evidence type of UFO research. It also seems more and more researchers are starting to give another look to the previously rejected idea of the phenomenon being psychological in nature.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

And that picture is supposed to be what?

Originally posted by debris765nju
I do have 17,000 photographs on photobucket and all are alien related. What have you done lately?

17,000 hoaxes. My my, you are indeed a busy boy.

17,000 pictures where you have played around with the filters, changed pixels and colors is meaningless. You haven't done anything but wage a one-man war on serious UFO research.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

My friend, you need to grow up, find a job, get out the computer and try to comunicate with REAL people instead of your imaginary friends. 17000 pictures of them isn't a thing to be proud of. The reality sometimes can be harsh with you but your imaginary world won't replace it. You are wasting your time and your life, it's making no good for you now and can become worse later.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

And that picture is supposed to be what?

I do have 17,000 photographs on photobucket and all are alien related. What have you done lately?

17,000 hoaxes. My my, you are indeed a busy boy.

17,000 pictures where you have played around with the filters, changed pixels and colors is meaningless. You haven't done anything but wage a one-man war on serious UFO research.
Thank you for proving my point, you judge my work without examining it. That is like serving on a jury and finding a person guilty without bothering to go to the trial. The photograph? I call them "aliens" for convenience.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab3b70d24374.jpg[/atsimg] I do not respond well to people who address me in an assinine manner.

assinine? Is the misspelling meant to be a pun?

You haven't responded to any valid request at all. You supply no valid evidence to back your claims. None! All you've provided is evidence of acute pareidolia yet again.

It is obvious to me that no amount of evidence will ever be enough for you and your cronies.

Cronies? T&C Violation!

You claimed not to see the aliens in the picture you posted so posting more would be useless.

I didn't ask you to post more. I asked you to focus solely on the moth picture for which you made the outrageous claim that the grass was filled with aliens. You appear incapable of doing this.

I did not tell you where they are from, or when they are from or even which dimension because i have been busy fending off your attacks.

Requests for supporting evidence are not attacks! You could have easily answered my questions but instead you wasted your energy on deflection tactics such as this. It speaks volumes about the integrity of your claims.

Let me point out something to you...if you can't replicate what i do then you are not qualified to describe what i did.

Oh I'm qualified alright. I hold valid Adobe Photoshop CS4 Certifications which I would imagine is way above any standard you claim to have.

I did however upload on of my photograph that i enhanced to make the "entities" more visible.

What entities? You appear to have an aversion to supporting this claim with any solid evidence. Show me where you have supported your claims with valid evidence upon any request. You won't even outline them and place a few arrows on an image. Certainly that's a request that is very easy to fulfill given your claimed qualifications.

I do have 17,000 photographs on photobucket and all are alien related.

17,000 jokers don't make an ace!

What have you done lately?

Lately? I've spent countless hours trying to counter the harm done to UFOlogy by outrageous claims that people like yourself are pedaling.

In the past I have played a part in many independent UFO investigations. Until a few years ago, I was an active member in VUFORS. However, I don't have the spare time available in my life to dedicate as much time and energy to it these days. Anyone doing valid UFO investigations will attest to the drain on personal resources. It costs real time & money... and in some cases, relationships.

Do you or have you worked with any valid organizations? See.. it's easy to answer valid questions when you're honest and don't have anything to hide.

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I suppose its all in the way you say it. You said that you had been an out of work ufo bum until you had to get a job. Please supply documentation of the ufo cases you participated in with a list of the people who can verify your claims. Only kidding, i really don't care. This thread is devoted to bashing Steven Greer which is apparently the thing you do best. Too bad you didn't go to law school, you should be a lawyer. Please feel free to continue this thread without me. debris765nju

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I suppose its all in the way you say it. You said that you had been an out of work ufo bum until you had to get a job.

I never said any such thing. You're projecting your own malice. Calling me a bum is also a T&C violation. You wouldn't want to start name calling now would you? You've certainly given me plenty of ammunition. But to be honest, I'm way above that, and you.

This thread is devoted to bashing Steven Greer which is apparently the thing you do best.

Steven does it to himself. We are merely making observations of such, and enlightening members of his transgressions against valid UFOlogy. Why do you care so much? Do you have a dog in this fight?

Too bad you didn't go to law school, you should be a lawyer.

LOL! You're the second person to say that in the last week. free_spiritl was the other one. (see below)

Originally posted by free_spirit
I don't think SeeingUFOzPA needs a “fancy lawyer”
like you in this matter
Link

I'm seeing a pattern forming here.

Please feel free to continue this thread without me. debris765nju

You weren't required in the thread in the first place, so we will happily progress with the thread without being side-tracked by your attention seeking antics.

AB-Cya!

IRM

[edit on 18/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Too bad you didn't go to law school, you should be a lawyer.

LOL! You're the second person to say that in the last week. free_spiritl was the other one. (see below)

Originally posted by free_spirit
I don't think SeeingUFOzPA needs a “fancy lawyer”
like you in this matter
Link

I'm seeing a pattern forming here.

hoooo waaaaa

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

When I first got to know Greer atthe time of the disclosure project I thought..... wow.....finally someone who is taking up the ET issue in a solid way. But now......what a waste of time this guy is.....Probably isn't a MD either.

Zatara.....

I agree.

Greer's early work seemed very encouraging. Now he's a joke.

I believe he was an MD.....I still wonder why he doesn't do that now.

Perhaps he did something ill advised when he was an MD.....

Perhaps he makes so much money from his scamming that he's never looked back.....

Perhaps both.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why would you work for your money when you can con people into buying tickets to hear you talk?

I for one would prefer to get paid to talk as opposed to actually working

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah im waiting for his videos that show him "channeling" in a pair of speedos well oiled in the middle of the desert. The lens flare off his over oiled body will undoubtedly yeild more alien pics.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yeah im waiting for his videos that show him "channeling" in a pair of speedos well oiled in the middle of the desert. The lens flare off his over oiled body will undoubtedly yeild more alien pics.

OMG too funny. Yeppers, that sure would be something to see him in action!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

These are just some of the unfounded claims being touted by Steven Greer, the founder of an organization calling itself the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI). But the latest claim being made by Greer is just as wild.

From the link in the referenced post.
Anything to do with ETs is an Illuminati ruse to avoid telling the truth.
Sure Tesla talked to aliens so now we can do it.
(this is a joke... courtesy of disinfo from the illuminati)
Big oil supports these fools and most of the worlds economy with oil spills
included.

Even Germany tried to buck Big Oil and failed.
So we will continue to swirl around in a pool of bad ideas.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

ever heard of the little boy who creid wolf, in the end the wolf bit him on the ass and no one beleaved him
So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes, why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished, without even knowing the exact circumstances of his situation. I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it...

I agree with your posts, I also recognize the energy off his orion transmission and videos, I'm going to find that video, where the presentations where because anyone with energy recognition, especially an experiencer with energy recognition, notes the energy in these.

Also, to date there were 3 things so far to discredit him, and they were done deliberately, in other words the conglomerates known as majestic 12 and the controllers who he has called murder incorporated is the group resposnible for him posting the moth photo, for him posting the other photo, also for the rumors that could have harmed his family. If anyone is aware of this field and what is forced upon those in the limelght, then they would know how it works. This has nothing whatsoever to do with Greer, he is not the one behind the things that were done to make him face ridicule.

Also, whether he charges or not and fundraises or not is irrelevant compelely. The entire procedure is something that anyone could do and recieve contact from, and start a local group. But his protocals are the right ones, or rather anyone with high frequency, the right heart, mind and spirit can also achieve this.

These videos are very good, they shine their lights for how legitimate meditation and contact works and give testimony. The crop circle that was done for them wasn't suprising in the least. Just prior to this series I was watching his one on BP gulf oil spill and its really good, I highly recommend it. And I was monitored throughout it, and still feel the contact from them overhead. I'm going to go outside and sit with my blanket and skywatch because of this tonight. Nonstop I kept seeing a very very populated, high industry, high tech city that was very familiar to me, the name Alpha Centauri kept coming, but it was very very clean.

I admire him for continuing to stand up for the people, for disclosure and for the release of technology. But its all about choices, its up to us. Like in the video concerning BP and the oil industry, we're the ones that need to write in to our leaders and demand disclosure and a release of the technology. I'm going ot link this other video, both these videos, the one in the OP, and the other one were on the same page on youtube. So I found them both.

When he talks about the TR3B's and their zero point energy and that they could stop this in 30 minutes if they sent one of them down under the water, USO style. I cant help but think of when I was giving testimony online about the contacts I had had that day, and in broad daylight, early evening actuallly but still daylight, scout planes started flyiing out back, for two evenings in a row, two by two, and a TR3B joined them on the second day, flying very low, and soundless directly over our roof, then hovered and monitored our hosue behind the evergreens in the night. This was arrogantly done, whereby they had no concern for who would see and all they ever do is discredit everyone. Yet, this was evidence to and my son of direct surveillalnce of my computer communications and also of us and an attempt to entrap our contacts, definitely not Vrill or the bad guys.

I attest to the technology he is talking about this is outrageous that before they would free this world they would see it destroyed but keep control over the technology that exists until the bitter end.

Its up to us to demand a release of this technoljogy and an end to drilling and fossil fuels along with coal, and nuclear.

1/6 Dr. Steven Greer on the BP Oil Spill along with the Orion Project

Edit to add: these are incredible videos that include the Orion Transmissions where as son as I heard them spontaneously just started saying, yes, dear ones, yes, as if it was stirring deep within underneath my blocks and was filled with happiness. There are some very good people in the cosmos.

and

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Now on the video in the OP, I am taking transcript of the notes and wonder if anyone really noticed what he was sharing and have quite a bit to say about this, to add my two cents in.

To begin with I'll link the video again, and highly recommend people watch it, this transcript so far is on part one and two.

Dr.Steven Greer: When CSETI went to England 1/6

and part 2

-- Colin Andrews does research crop circles.

--- Stonehedge area, in an area where there were spectacular 92 crop circle formations. 1800 acre estate, near Woodborough Hill. One of the nights did an experiement in consciousness, up on Woodborough Hill to try and contact who was making the crop circles. Projected the cseti logo, the circles in an equalatoral triangle. So they sent this image after doing some remote viewing. They did their protocols and mantras and remote viewing and felt in connect and showed the image and then did the contact protocols and saw the crafts moving across the area. A couple days later ran into someone who was retired intelligence agent and he had just come from a new crop circle with a drawing that was identical to what they projected.

They burst into tears and then rushed to it, over to Oliver's castle. It was a cliff, and at the base of it is a farm, not far from where they did their meditation, and so they raced over and there in the field was the exact shape the 12 of them had projected. It was done the same night.e

--- A truly interactive phenomen. A connection between the Ets and human consciousness. (Well yes they do monitor and they are very helpful, they do so much for awareness! They want us to wake up and see the world for what it is, and who is running it, and pay attention to the ones hurting in this world, the poor and the billions living in starvation. They want us to wake up and pass the test here also to redeem this planet.)

--- Later on, he and another is waiting on the farm during this outburst of rain, that sent most of the curious home, and he is just waiting out the worse of the downfall in his car, feeling an inner message, “later later” so he felt something would happen and didnt want to leave. As Collin Andrews was leaving we saw a red orb appear at the back of his car as if it was following him. After midnight, suddenly there was banging on the window, so he cranked it down, old hand crank, chris manselin???? (not sure of the spelling), and he said, “theres a space craft in the field lit up like a bloody christmas tree!”

He was a big jokester so I chuckled. About 10 feet above the field, was about 100 foot diameter disc, that was fully materialized, rotating counter clockwise, …. I got out of the vehicle immediately and said, “My God, they're here!” The lights on the edge of it were multicolored red and white and amber, and they bled into each other, they were going in boht directions this beautiful formation of lights and then it came up to sort of a cone on top, and there was a set of amber lights on the very top of this disc. It was very very clear though at this point it wasn't pouring rain it was just sort of misty. … There was a woman with me from US, PHD Phsychologist, and I said, “Look, we need to signal to this craft and let them know that we see them now!”

She said, “we're going to do what????” I said, “Well, we're going to invite them to come closer”. She refused to get the light, “No, no I can't!” She was terrified. She said she thought maybe we would see one at a great distance not right in the field with us. I said, well thats why we're doing this. To make contact and create an open relationship between humanity and these extraterrestrial civilizations.

And she said, “Oh no, we can't” This was someone who was very flip about the idea of making contact before, ..At this point in the 90s I was not doing trainings for people...I just thought people would go out and do this and everyone would be ready for it, well everyone isn't ready for it, no matter what they may say intellectually....

One of the things in her defense I will say, was that this object was materialized fully, 3d linear space time. The craft was close enough to cause all the hair to stand up on our bodies. Electrostatic field and power lines were buzzing. The ET crafts create enormous gigawatts of electricity, they are not running on fossil fuels. They are running on transdimensional electrical systems that generate enormous amounts of electrical discharge and alter space time. And also have an affect on consciousness because of that.

Then I took my compass out and the compass was moving counter clockwise around the dial, so the magnetic field change was so profound....the whole magnetic field around us was shifting counter clockwise.

--- This craft started coming closer. ….the electric discharge increased and this woman became so disturbed. At that point the Ets sensed her fear, and stopped. He then says this is how you tell the difference between black op type crafts and Ets, is that they respond to us. The craft slowly backed off, then rose, then went into this mist, looked like it disappeared but he knew it was up in the clouds above us. The compass continued to around the dial counter clockwise for an entire hour. Until it made a complet 360 degree turn, then at that point the clouds opened up and there was an amber colored disc some several thousand feet away so a safe distance for this woman. We signalled to it with our light and it signalled back and then vanished.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To begin with a lot of the way he explains things is for our benefit, he is talking for the benefit of those who are not psi, or do not have telepathic communication with ets. Now, this can be developed in people by the way. I have threads about waking up, and also one on manifesting. Loaded with music, frequencies, hemisync, whales and dolphins.

Meditation is not a hard thing nor does it have to follow anyones rules. You can lie down, you can fall asleep, you can sit in yoga positions, you could stand on your head if you want, but I don't recommend it, you can do dishes, you can jog, you can paint, you can sit listening to music writing to a friend or under the stars with an mp3 on. The main purpose is to alter your brain waves and to achieve an altered state. In fact, I suggest that the excercises people do that are too structured, too guru like that make them uncomfortable, where they regulate their breathing or sit uncomfortably are the exact opposite to what you want.

What you want is whole brain, connections into the right hemisphere and zen mindedness, ie. not thinking, doing something by rote, mindlessly like dishes, really really helps.

Sungazing is good too. Blinking into the sun and greeting teh enegy and Higher Self.

But you need to push for your insight, try feeling who is on the phone when it rings, feel for it. Try feeling if you have an email when you turn on the computer, practice remote viewing but dont dont dont ever try it in a rigid way to impress others, do it freeform, don't ever try to record or prove. Because that takes you out of zen mindendness, and spontaneaity.

Your goal is to connect with spirit and develop telepathy. Try to connect to bees and dragon flies and trees, and plants and birds. Put an apple piece outside and connect, feel, reach into the field. If your mind doesnt do it automatically, picture putting your hand in a stream of water, with currents and feel the currents.

Its about feeling not thinking.

Now when he had the craft so close that there was an elctromagnetic discharge, something like 20 feet. that was very close. The lowest in just over 2 years of crafts that we have seen was about 50 feet and that was approximate, just a guess that it was roughly the height of one of the trees out back and that tree is roughly 50 ish feet high.

There is a lot of static, kind of static energy, associated with et phenomenum. But he didnt have to signal for them to move closer. They would be reading his mind!

The telepathy or greetings immeditately signal this is not black op, also the crafts respond to you, and your thought. That is also a big sign. And if it gets picked up on radar and they send in a chopper or surveillance its another big sign its not one of ours.

This was a very simple and powerful testimony of what people with the right intent, meditational abitlities seeking to communicate with them can do, they show up.

If more and more follow suit, we could really push for disclosure and an end to fossil fuels.

By the way these are not greys. These ones are nordics, and the energy signture off this grouping is wonderful.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Dr.Steven Greer: When CSETI went to England 3/6

Dr.Steven Greer: When CSETI went to England 4/6

--- her very first trip to england was july of 97.

--- Before they had retired to their room, , Dr.Greer had told her that he had felt something would happen around 10 30 in the evening or shortly thereafter so we needed to be out doing our fieldwork by 10 30. And the sun doesnt go down in England until close to 10, 10 30, so we got out there and was doing our field work in the back yard of this big manner house.

--- Our group was sitting there all facing the same direction, not too many of us, maybe 10, looking at the house. There was a big tree to the left of the house and from behind this tree flew this white ball and it was between a fat softball and a volleyball, and it went in the bay window of this house. Ron Russel was out there with us and he said, well thats Steve's room. We felt the emotion from it, we felt its sympathy and its love. We were very touched by it. 10 34 pm. Next morning we dashed up to Greer and Sherry (both who had cancer) and said, guess what we saw.

Then it switches to him and he would never had shared what he had experienced if the group had not seen it (obviously it was too subjective), ….Sherry was very very tired and she and I knew that one of us was going to die. This was a very intense situation so we were upstairs, we were doing some things with meditation and healing and suddenly we saw this beautiful light scintilating, sparkling sphere of light fly in the bay window, It turned and went to the fireplace and elongated into a 3-4 foot tall ET. The lights were all on in the room and it was visible to the naked eye and Sherry was looking down, she had some kind of a lazer thing she was doing for some treatments, and I said, “Sherry, look.” She looked over and here was this Et being who was telepathically radiating gratitude for the work we were doing. And tremendous honoring of the project. A lot of sympathy...it was very emotional. Sherry and I were just moved and shaken by this frankly. ...Very very evolved and kind and loving ET being that had been with us during this work and is still with us during this work.

(This reminds me so much of the matter = energy and energy = matter and how advanced Ets travel, and this is transdiminsional, not 3D type channel/space time frequency, but...they can materialize and dematerialize, those from certain channels. In a sense I'm curious how many visitors or family or whatever we think of as them, are 3D, 4D, 5D, sor to of traveling more conventionally in advanced crafts but still somewhat as we would understnd, and how many are from higher levels really, and would you call those ones guides or Ets?)

--- A similar area of light, very similar shaped object appeared out in Joshua Tree National Park with us, followed us up from this area where we had seen a craft land, way out in the park,

--- Then he says that is how they travel great distances that they drop out of linear time.

(I do believe that is the picture that got so much ridicule. That in itself was shocking to me, you go and take an intuitive picture of a non 3d space time energy being, have fun? Report back, what is there is amazing, anyone who thinks its normal to just shoot off a picture during an experience and have something unusual on the film thinks in a very strange way. I dont even try to take pics myself but have a camera now that takes night vision still shots, but not the video portion and Im going to try practicing with it, but really have no confidence in this, kind of thing. Kudos to anyone attempting to show their pics!)

Then he goes on to say how people scratch their heads because they are expecting things to be solid and material, well it is physical but its transdimensional, like your asral body is phsyical. ...Etheric or Astral. Well, its odd becaue ple'o'shan's/pleiadians, the native race as opposed to the lyraean ones that were transplanted on that system after the old empire (the bad guys running earth by the way) destroyed lyrae and the evacuation happened, the native ple'o'sha'n are green and very very tall, 12 feet roughly, etheric, human looking features/face. Jedi's if you will, bringers of the Living Way an d peace.

This is relating to our seeing and experiencing it in 3d or this frequency/space-time channel. If you strip away your software dense suit, and become yourself, you are solid and physical. In fact if a disaster where to occur in a flash in the night and you could put it down to a bad dream, you would not even know you had passed on. This is something we really need to become aware of for there are those who would capitalize on this should a disaster occur from what I've been told regarding humans being taken off planet. So, the most real part of us is our light bodies we're real, the univere is a hologram and kind of like digital software programs. But we're the real ones, our souls/light bodies are the real ones.

This is a kind of transdimensional shifting, its related to what I was told that matter = energy and energy = matter. That it is done in the phsyicality that we think of. I sense there are many ways in which different channels or civilizations travel, its not one way. I see it as an advanced race being able to turn the dial on the dimensions and select a frequecy or channel and in traveling that transmuting phsicality to energy and reverting back or from one channel to another creating a new suit from matter available would all be possible. I am still referring to those that are corporal in their channels to reflect family, societies etc But we're not all in the same level of interplay with the universe/hologram/digital reality around us. Some are aware its a broadcast signal, can direct or misdirect it even, ie. Our matrix, our planet, negatives can hijack the signal coming into the areas in our brains and the world is only defined as what shows on that inner screen. Sobering thought really. So the questions while here, when you're shut off from solid memories and knowing, is what really outside that screen? What does it mean to be in different frequencies and channels and how does it relate to planetary socieities? To cultures and a sense of form? These are questions to take directly into meditation.

--- He then says that people don't realize in this mulitverse there are many transdimensional levels of form. They are able to travel dematerialized. Energy = matter and matter = energy.

--- She shares an experience where someone in the group had asked for the Ets to turn off some of the stars in the Big Dipper, and then one would go off in the corner of the bowl of the dipper, then come back on and then another would go off. At one point a few of them were off at the same time, and then we would say, oh look they're all back on again, and then one would go off. Yet even with his night vision you couldnt see anything it was like an (my paraphrase) “energy block” of the stars in some kind of mathematical sequence for 23 minutes. He wishes they had had a night scope hooked up to a camera.

--- Transdimensional Travel, not being able to stay in the physical suit to travel faster than the speed of light. We are really seeing the human future. Aslo in understanding the cosmoc and higher states of consciousness, the ancient vedas, and also new energies. How do you get energy from these transdimensional fields to run our homes and cars with.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join