It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass confusion in my head now over ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

The only enemies of Freemasonry are ignorance, fanaticism, and tyranny. Freemasonry has survived the evil report (lies) of those in the past and it will continue long after all of us are gone.

reply to post by brilab45

We are trying to help. Masons give millions towards charity all the time. We do not run communities into the ground. Prove your assertions.

And what do you do to help your community?

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Nope, many of them think they are allowed to be disrespectful and so forth, but as soon as we disagree they starting complaining and call us uncivil.

IMO, if many of them were left to their desires would commit atrocities against the Freemasons, all in the name of their cause. And they call us evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hitler also hated masons, he was sure they were apart of a zionist conpiracy, and he killed ALOT of masons who went to the death camps by the thousands just like Jews, and Gypsies etc.........

I tend to take pride in Masons enemies.....if our enemies are the hateful, intolerant, paranoid, tyrannical, and vindictive, just further proof to me we are on the right side.

Masonry promotes tolerance, truth, and cultivating oneself into a better human being........those that are intolerant, lie, and take pleasure in decadence and subversion.....SHOULD see us as their enemies.......for we are, and ever shall be. If being hated for trying to promote goodness and decency is our reward, so be it.

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

[edit on 15/6/2010 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My grandfather was a member of the scottish rite and 33 degree mason for ages. He lived to be a ripe old 102. Never tried to take over the world, and he was prominent citizen.

Most of the masons I know are very benevolent. And yes it's true that many churches won't allow masons as members.

But the freemasons are no more trying to take over the world than Tomas the mason working on my patio.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by southerndemolay
for a lodge in my big southern state the lodge has many brethren of different races. even my lodge has some minorities.

Sadly though the Grand Lodge of Tennessee does not recognize its Prince Hall counterpart.

that has not been worked out. my feelings are mixed on that but it has nothing to do with race.

i need not repeat what brother ed king has so excelently wrote. i am not your mother or father and am not going to hold your hand and read to you or even take the time to write out and spoon feed you any better what has previously been said. your not a child (i hope) so i'm not going to treat you like one. i recently became an uncle and one baby is enough for me. (and i'm not calling you a baby)

From one Brother to another, ConspiracyNut is a rather level-headed and intelligent poster and if he is asking you to help clarify a point it is not to aggravate you or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by network dude

Mostly how they went from a group opposing tyranny from the church, to a group of power hungry elites trying to depopulate the world. Almost a 180.

lol, indeed. But no. I'm merely referring to Weishaupt's systematic plan of infiltrating Masonic Lodges and 'Illuminating' them. He was successful on quite a few occasions, but Masonic Lodges in Bavaria were affected by the same decrees that ended the Illuminati.

Whether or not they went under and fermented the French Revolution is a whole other matter, and again a grayish area. (although it is quite possible as it would certainly fit their ideals. Terry makes a few pertinent links in his book.)

[edit on 15/6/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

yes and even George Washington feared infiltration by the illuminati in a personal letter so i have read.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know some masons and they aren't rich or bad people. I think it doesn't matter what you belong to ... IE FBI,CIA, MASONARY whatever it isn't important. At all goes down to the person not what coat they wear. I think there are "good" and bad "masons" but I don't think that masonry is fundamentally evil. I know that conspiracy theorist like to put everything out of proportion as well!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

We must win the common people in every corner. This will be obtained chiefly by means of the schools; and by open, hearty behavior, show condescension, popularity, and toleration of their prejudices, which we shall at leisure root out and dispel.

Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible.

For the Order wishes to be secret, and to work in silence, for thus it is better secured from the oppression of the ruling powers, and because this secrecy gives a greater zest to the whole.

The most wonderful thing of all is that the distinguished Lutheran and Calvinist theologians who belong to our order really believe that they see in it (Illuminati) the true and genuine sense of Christian Religion. Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. … A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers. -Adam Weishaupt founder...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What exactly is your point, dude? Yes, Weishaupt rode some of the waves that were created by the fraternity of Freemasonry. His organisation is now dead, though. A pity. They seemed genuinely desirous of bringing the light of knowledge to man.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

My point is that even if kmason wanted to say something of importance toward the organization he knows what will happen if he does...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
My point is that even if kmason wanted to say something of importance toward the organization he knows what will happen if he does...

What would that be? I actually don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, so perhaps you could elaborate.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Roark

Indeed, he knows nothing will happen. Masonry is not a vindictive organization. Members are free to leave at any time. It is only their honor that is lost if they share the secrets that they have been told.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Indeed, he knows nothing will happen. Masonry is not a vindictive organization. Members are free to leave at any time. It is only their honor that is lost if they share the secrets that they have been told.

You mean you've never seen your Grand Master chasing anyone around with a meat cleaver? It can be a lot of fun!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its already been tirelessly pointed out the fallacy of your Illuminati-Freemasonry connection.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

“Now that I possess the secret, I could tell it a hundred different and even contradictory ways. I don’t know how to tell you this, but the secret is beautiful, and science, our science, seems mere frivolity to me now. And anyway, the secret is not as important as the paths that led me to it. Each person has to walk those paths himself.” — Jorge Luis Borges, “The Ethnographer”

Again I will believe no mason...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Incredible! To be able to cause this much chaos with what appears to be a ten word bumper sticker!?!

Where can I buy one?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Who are you speaking to...
I said 9 words close enough...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I didn't even see where you said anything about the number of words. I stopped reading your posts pages back. I just enjoyed the irony that a simple and trivial thing could spark such heated debate.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well this is a hot button issue, they prefer secrecy, I prefer...Not...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I know I am going to regret posting here but its a rather amusing thread so will be fun

So if secrecy is the issue, are you against secrets in general or just the ones in freemasonry? There is no difference between a mason keeping a secret and say me keeping my bank details a secret. Not everyone needs/wants/should know things hence a secret. Now I know you are only going to read the word "should" there, but just take it in its litteral terms rather than reading too much into it!

One thing that shouldn't be looked over here, everyone keeps talking about the Bible. In fact is is NOT only the bible that is used, it's whichever holy book your religion uses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join