It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass confusion in my head now over ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i am a mason and proud of it. but there is one thing i cannot understand. i've gone "as far" as i "can go" and haven't figured this out yet...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a70b99d7ba4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by southerndemolay

You ought to be ashamed...You people will be defeated this I promise you...

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry they left you out of the know, im guessing due to all the public attention the ratbags at the top probs changed their society name and locations and left frremasonry and its current members to take the flack for what others within the uppermost eschelons did in the past, im sure they stay one step ahead of the public.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Can one really put a price on wisdom?

Be rich in spirit - others can't beg, borrow or steal that away.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Come save the world Masons. If you know anything at all that can contribute to making the world a better a place, come out and play. If you're all about pathetic secrecy and brotherhood, go eff yourselves.

There is a class of people who want to save the world, but where are they?

Dumb arse Masons know nothing other than being drinking buddies and running their communities into the ground.

Where are ther real spiritual beings that should be coming about to reveal the sacred salvation of humanity?

The Mason's know nothing but the color of their rings. Losers.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
yes there is a con; and no you are not accepted as a member of a society you do not belong

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
yes there is a con; and no you are not accepted as a member of a society you do not belong

I'm totally baffled by you. What is your deal? Talk to me straight. I feel like your stalking me here. Can you try and be concise in your communication, please. You never make any sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dear southerndemolay

It is as simple as this, if you are going to have a society that keeps secrets then those who are not privileged to those secrets are going to bitch about it.

So you can’t have it both ways either you have secrets in which case expect bitching or you don’t have secrets.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If there was a conspiracy wouldn't I be rich?

Multi-level marketing schemes only make the people at the top of the pyramid rich. It should come as no surprise that if there is a conspiracy, the majority of masons wouldn't know about it.

reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

HAHAHA! Why was my post removed? Because I said that the MOD was playing the game

Submit a complaint.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Originally posted by Ausar

I'm totally baffled by you. What is your deal? Talk to me straight. I feel like your stalking me here. Can you try and be concise in your communication, please. You never make any sense.

I'm pretty sure Ausar was refering to the OP. Settle down brilab!!! As to the OP there is a conspiracy and you've been found lacking that is why you're not among the rich and powerful! They have to allow some of the profane to advance to maintain their illusion! Death to the
Conspirators!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Watch this video and you will understand.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hey wait

I'm a new Mason

Are you telling me I'm not going to be rich and all powerful?

So I'm going to be doing philanthropic deeds an bettering myself and being a part of the history of the greatest freethinking men of time?!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The horrors of becoming a better person and helping out mankind!!!

Oh well, too late to gripe now.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
"Can one really put a price on wisdom?

Be rich in spirit - others can't beg, borrow or steal that away."

=GAME

Masons make me sick...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i have a question for you masons out there if you care to elaborate, which i doubt any will, is it true that in the early stages of membership in a particular ceremony you are asked to choose whether or not to spit on the bible and if so whether you did or not and do you know why you were asked to? also before you rush to reply that you are a mason as well as a christian or watever, i understand most masons beleive this is possible unfortunately for them!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread dove in the crapper but fast.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Not a mason, but that question has been asked and answered before here on ATS. Here is a response from one ATS member Masonic Light:

"The myth that Masonic candidates are asked to spit upon the Bible is of unknown origin, but is entirely make believe. The Bible is denoted "The Great Light of Masonry", and is treated as sacred within the Lodge. Most Lodges present Bibles as gifts to new members." The 33° is a degree of chivalry, based on the Knights Templar. No Mason has ever been asked to spit on the Bible, or any other scripture of religion, in Freemasonry."

In the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join