It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass confusion in my head now over ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
and for the A&ASR brethren on here i have seen 17 of the 29 degrees. how bout yall?

only 7 for me so far. But I go to the reunions to participate and plan to see much more of what I have missed. last spring, there was a joint NC/SC reunion in Charlotte NC where all 29 degrees were acted out. I hate that I missed it, but hopefully it will happen again.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

rings a strikingly similar bell that i've heard before
yes i know i have only begun my journey.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by southerndemolay

so say what you want, there is no conspiracy other than good men trying to better themselves while having fun and helping the community at the same time.

Surely you must know that you are not in a position to make such an absolute claim.

Do you believe that all members of the Propaganda Due Lodge were aware of the group's criminal activities? Probably not.

Do you think every masonic members of 'illuminated' lodges were aware of the fact that their group had been taken over by the Illuminati for the latter's own purposes? Again, probably not.

Although not itself a conspiracy, there are still Lodges in the South which won't allow black members nor recognize Prince Hall Masonry. IMO, these Lodges can actually be detrimental to society rather than helping it.

Note: I should point out that I don't believe modern freemasonry (as an organization) is involved in any conspiracies. Well, none of the New World Order-type anyway.

[edit on 15/6/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey Sly

So what does it benefit a man to gain riches, if he loses his soul...
second line.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
second line.

I agree. That is why it is best to do good unto others and let karma do the rest.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

so say what you want, there is no conspiracy other than good men trying to better themselves while having fun and helping the community at the same time.

Surely you must know that you are not in a position to make such an absolute claim.

Do you believe that all members of the Propaganda Due Lodge were aware of the group's criminal activities? Probably not.

Do you think every masonic members of 'illuminated' lodges were aware of the fact that their group had been taken over by the Illuminati for the latter's own purposes? Again, probably not.

Although not itself a conspiracy, there are still Lodges in the South which won't allow black members nor recognize Prince Hall Masonry. IMO, these Lodges can actually be detrimental to society rather than helping it.

Note: I should point out that I don't believe modern freemasonry (as an organization) is involved in any conspiracies. Well, none of the New World Order-type anyway.

being a member of a lodge "in the south" as you say, we do have minorities in our grand lodge. race is not an issue. see www.masonicinfo.com... about P2.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

being a member of a lodge "in the south" as you say, we do have minorities in our grand lodge. race is not an issue.

Clearly for some...
I doubt the Worshipful Masters of Metro Daylight Lodge No. 743 and Philologia Lodge No. 178 are taking in many "minorities".
www.nytimes.com...

see www.masonicinfo.com... about P2.

I fail to see your point.

Are you denying that there was a conspiracy involving the p2 Lodge?

What about the Illuminati? Are you doubting there was a conspiracy at work there?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

being a member of a lodge "in the south" as you say, we do have minorities in our grand lodge. race is not an issue.

]

Clearly for some...
I doubt the Worshipful Masters of Metro Daylight Lodge No. 743 and Philologia Lodge No. 178 are taking in many "minorities".
www.nytimes.com...
for a lodge in my big southern state the lodge has many brethren of different races. even my lodge has some minorities. [/quote

see www.masonicinfo.com... about P2.

I fail to see your point.

Are you denying that there was a conspiracy involving the p2 Lodge?

What about the Illuminati? Are you doubting there was a conspiracy at work there?

i need not repeat what brother ed king has so excelently wrote. i am not your mother or father and am not going to hold your hand and read to you or even take the time to write out and spoon feed you any better what has previously been said. your not a child (i hope) so i'm not going to treat you like one. i recently became an uncle and one baby is enough for me. (and i'm not calling you a baby)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
reply to post by Mikey Sly

second line.

I'm pretty sure my soul is safe, and I don't believe being a Mason jeopardizes it either. Quite the opposite in fact, I believe it will help it grow.

As far as riches go, I don't believe it is the responsibility of any other man to help you gain riches. If you desire riches it takes your own hard work and determination. Joining a group will not provide you those virtues, they must come from within.

If you could merely give a man riches there would be no broke lottery winners.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'm afraid you'll have to walk me through it as I haven't a clue what you are saying.

You claim there was no conspiracy in freemasonry. I showed you two perfect examples of masonic conspiracies. You even pointed me to a site confirming the P2 conspiracy.

You objected to the fact that some Masonic Lodges have racist practices. I gave you an example of blatant racism.

What am I missing here?

I'm sure your knowledge of masonry surpasses mine a great deal, but you don't seem to know much about conspiracies. (This is a conspiracy forum BTW.)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

The P2 lodge was indeed a conspiracy. And depending on who you talk to, you will get the clandestine lodge thing brought up. They went rouge so to speak. No denying that. but what they did, isn't masonic in any way.

And racism exists everywhere there are stupid folks. Note that I have never claimed masonry makes you any smarter than you were before you joined.

Several states in the south still don't recognize Prince Hall masonry as regular masonry. My state is super progressive. We have recognized it for over two years now. Pretty soon, we will let them share our water fountains.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey Sly

As far as riches go, I don't believe it is the responsibility of any other man to help you gain riches. If you desire riches it takes your own hard work and determination. Joining a group will not provide you those virtues, they must come from within.

If you could merely give a man riches there would be no broke lottery winners.

very profound.

I hope to be able to prove that theory one day. If my numbers come in that is.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks Network Dude. (star!)

I shouldn't even have brought up the racism, as its not really conspiratorial in any sense. In fact, they seem quite open about it, so it wouldn't fit the definition of a conspiracy.

The P2 and the Illuminati are two definite 'masonic' conspiracies. (the Morgan affair has too many gray areas to be included here, IMO)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by southerndemolay
for a lodge in my big southern state the lodge has many brethren of different races. even my lodge has some minorities.

Sadly though the Grand Lodge of Tennessee does not recognize its Prince Hall counterpart.

i need not repeat what brother ed king has so excelently wrote. i am not your mother or father and am not going to hold your hand and read to you or even take the time to write out and spoon feed you any better what has previously been said. your not a child (i hope) so i'm not going to treat you like one. i recently became an uncle and one baby is enough for me. (and i'm not calling you a baby)

From one Brother to another, ConspiracyNut is a rather level-headed and intelligent poster and if he is asking you to help clarify a point it is not to aggravate you or anyone else.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
They went rouge so to speak.

They wore makeup??

No wonder why you Southern guys get no beer after lodge.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Come save the world Masons. If you know anything at all that can contribute to making the world a better a place, come out and play. If you're all about pathetic secrecy and brotherhood, go eff yourselves.

There is a class of people who want to save the world, but where are they?

Dumb arse Masons know nothing other than being drinking buddies and running their communities into the ground.

Where are ther real spiritual beings that should be coming about to reveal the sacred salvation of humanity?

The Mason's know nothing but the color of their rings. Losers.

Grow up, you know nothing about Masons.
They are some of the most charitable organizations that still give regularly, how about instead of calling them losers because of preconceived notions of them, you visit a branch and talk and see what they actually do?
Oh, ofcourse, that ruins your idea of them controlling the world secretly.
Willfull ignorance is the worst kind of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thanks Network Dude. (star!)

I shouldn't even have brought up the racism, as its not really conspiratorial in any sense. In fact, they seem quite open about it, so it wouldn't fit the definition of a conspiracy.

The P2 and the Illuminati are two definite 'masonic' conspiracies. (the Morgan affair has too many gray areas to be included here, IMO)

Ahh the Illuminati. Once proven to exist in the year 2010, it would be most amazing to be able to find the true history. Mostly how they went from a group opposing tyranny from the church, to a group of power hungry elites trying to depopulate the world. Almost a 180.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I guess I have to admit you might be on to something.
Sweet tea it is.

//kicks rocks in the corner with hands in pockets//

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Would you believe I'm 33rd degree

That 2:316 years if you didn't know, the conspirator message is a massage of conspiracy.

no need to thank me

sorry not 2:316 but 2:376

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Seventytwo]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Mostly how they went from a group opposing tyranny from the church, to a group of power hungry elites trying to depopulate the world. Almost a 180.

lol, indeed. But no. I'm merely referring to Weishaupt's systematic plan of infiltrating Masonic Lodges and 'Illuminating' them. He was successful on quite a few occasions, but Masonic Lodges in Bavaria were affected by the same decrees that ended the Illuminati.

Whether or not they went under and fermented the French Revolution is a whole other matter, and again a grayish area. (although it is quite possible as it would certainly fit their ideals. Terry makes a few pertinent links in his book.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join