It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what I think happened on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi

Originally posted by 767doctor
WTF are you talking about? There is all kinds of debris at the Shanksville site, which is consistent with a high speed, nearly vertical crash.

Watch from 1:25 of this video and then still tell me there was "all kinds of debris":

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by kiwasabi]

Jeez. How you can consistently miss every point being made is breath-taking. Show me all kinds of debris for PSA 1771, Emery 17, VJ 592, the Canberra bomber, or even Payne Stewarts Learjet. You can't because all of these planes turned to confetti, just like United 93. Thats what high speed, high angle of incidence crashes do. The planes practically disintegrate. Deal with it.

Oh and here is the debris. Are you incapable of google searches?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by 767doctor]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thats what high speed, high angle of incidence crashes do. The planes practically disintegrate. Deal with it.

You aren't telling me Flight 93 *practically* disintegrated. You're telling me it turned to dust without a scrap of metal left behind!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thats what high speed, high angle of incidence crashes do. The planes practically disintegrate. Deal with it.

You aren't telling me Flight 93 *practically* disintegrated. You're telling me it turned to dust without a scrap of metal left behind!

Christ dude, are you even reading my replies? The other crashes I keep citing should resemble a big neon sign that says "get a clue".

The debris is there, but the pieces are small. Here are some fairly recognizable pieces.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The debris is there, but the pieces are small. Here are some fairly recognizable pieces.

Wait, I thought the plane disintegrated? Where did these large pieces come from? Nothing was visible in the video I posted above, and pieces this big would've been noticed.

Oh, and for a comparison of the Flight 93 crash site to real plane crash sites, please see:
killtown.911review.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So either way it's suspicious? A few larger pieces? That can't be since the rest of the plane was obliterated! Conspiracy!

Little teeny-tiny pieces? That doesn't look like a plane crash! Conspiracy!

Tell you what, Skippy. You show me a crash site from a previous crash that the Shanskville crash should look like...and we'll go from there. Agreed?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Tell you what, Skippy. You show me a crash site from a previous crash that the Shanskville crash should look like...and we'll go from there. Agreed?

No, I'm not going to play this game with you any longer. The Flight 93 "crash site" was a bomb crater, end of story. You can look at ANY plane crash site and see 1000X more debris than was present in Shanksville.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Show me all kinds of debris for PSA 1771, Emery 17, VJ 592, the Canberra bomber, or even Payne Stewarts Learjet. You can't because all of these planes turned to confetti, just like United 93. Thats what high speed, high angle of incidence crashes do. The planes practically disintegrate."

Below is a link to a couple of photos of Payne Stewart's Learjet. Do those pictures show airplane parts which have practically disintegrated? Dang, those are some large pieces of confetti in those photos! What's up with that Doc?

en.wikipedia.org...

And to clarify, a 767/757 is about three times longer than Stewart's Learjet, with larger wings, larger engines, many more seats and pretty much everything else being significantly larger.

With statements such as yours, I'd hate to be a passenger on any sick planes you have cured.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Impressme, you really do seem to live in a world of your own. Are you seriously suggesting that the FBI gagged the media, the NYC firemen, the NYC police, the FAA and the Airline Companies ? !

There you go again twisting what I said. I never said the FBI gag the media now, did I ?
As for the rest, yes, the FBI gave out gag orders, and the evidences has been shown to you many times in many 911 threads. I can’t help it if you hand-wave every single piece of evidences that has been shown to you.

And this gagging has remained 100 % effective over all subsequent years even when there was a change of administration ? Not a soul broke ranks, even anonymously or on their deathbed ?

Obviously, you have never researched 911, and mocking my quotes and ridiculing me only makes you look bad.

Some have spoken out despite the gag orders; however, most people like their careers and know better to talk about what they know. To speak out against the OS is risking career suicide.

If you believe that you truly will believe anything.

I do not believe in the OS it is full of proven lies and false evidences.
Why are you supporting it?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No, I'm not going to play this game with you any longer. The Flight 93 "crash site" was a bomb crater, end of story. You can look at ANY plane crash site and see 1000X more debris than was present in Shanksville.

Again, you had to know there is no way I would let you get away with that.

Why are you ignoring my citations of previous, similar crash scenes? Have you looked at them or read the accounts about the debris field in each? Go ahead, you could learn something. Are you afraid of what you may find out if you research these similar crashes and find them to be similar to United 93's?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why are you ignoring my citations of previous, similar crash scenes? Have you looked at them or read the accounts about the debris field in each? Go ahead, you could learn something. Are you afraid of what you may find out if you research these similar crashes and find them to be similar to United 93's?

I looked at the photos you provided, and then I did my own research into those crashes. The pictures you provided were carefully chosen by you in order to make it appear as though the crash sites were similar to the one in Shanksville. However, when you look at other pictures of those crash sites, it becomes very clear that they had a LOT more debris than Shanksville did.

Also, why didn't you want me to find search results at Killtown or Webfairy when you did my google search for me earlier?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Below is a link to a couple of photos of Payne Stewart's Learjet. Do those pictures show airplane parts which have practically disintegrated? Dang, those are some large pieces of confetti in those photos! What's up with that Doc?

These are the photos, Sphinx is talking about.

You must have some eagle eye vision, because I can't identify anything in those pictures. But still, it doesn't look at all dissimilar to the United 93 scene, proportionally speaking. I notice you didn't touch the Emery, PSA or Canberra examples. Selective truth?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The pictures you provided were carefully chosen by you in order to make it appear as though the crash sites were similar to the one in Shanksville. However, when you look at other pictures of those crash sites, it becomes very clear that they had a LOT more debris than Shanksville did.

Cool. Show them to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Also, why didn't you want me to find search results at Killtown or Webfairy when you did my google search for me earlier?

To make you suspicious. Apparently it worked.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The OP is right.

This was all an inside job of americans VS. americans.

We can not actually do anything about this though.

The only thing we can do is try and keep our families and friends safe and alive.

The "whatever" has engaged in total war against our previous way of life;.

The "SMARTEST" thing a person could possibly do is stay alive, and allow their relatives to stay alive.

After all this is not an actual race of who undermines who............

This is actually a race of who can procreate the genes they were born with.

If you value your genes and your gene's future, think hard, think long, think rationally, that what ever is forced upon thee, you and your family genes will find a way to survive...... Even if that means believing the official story.

If you agree with my post star me, if you would rather fight for the truthers battle, do not star me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dude Killtown believes the NWO put evil faces in the smoke of the WTC fires and that the Sandia F4 crash into a concrete wall is faked. He's so stupid that he added feet to miles per hour to get a sum in feet. Pardon me if I don't trust his crash scene analysis.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
The "SMARTEST" thing a person could possibly do is stay alive, and allow their relatives to stay alive.

If you value your genes and your gene's future, think hard, think long, think rationally, that what ever is forced upon thee, you and your family genes will find a way to survive...... Even if that means believing the official story.

So I need to go along with the official story or else my family and I are all going to be killed?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Also, let me make it clear to everyone that I have accused 767doctor twice of being a disinfo agent, and he hasn't denied it.

I'm not a disinformation agent. Happy?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So we have one group of Official Story fanboys saying the plane at Shanksville disintegrated and turned to confetti and we have another group saying that a large portion of the plane buried itself in the dirt (remember the dubious photo of the engine part in the hole next to the excavator?).

So what'll it be boys? Didn't the FBI, NTSB, FAA or any other official agency properly investigate this occurrence and come to a definitive conclusion? How difficult is it to draw a conclusion as to what happened when you have an "officially verified" accident location with evidence? Isn't that what these experts do for a living?

Where is the official investigative report for Flight 93? Why haven't the remains of the plane been reconstructed to rule out mechanical failure, shoot down or any other type of flight failure scenario? Why has the disreputable and treasonous media dropped this issue like a hot potato (not that they ever covered it to begin with)?

I mean, if they can recover planes from deep in the ocean, reconstruct them and determine what caused them to crash, how difficult is it to do this to a plane which allegedly crashed on solid land? On the other hand, it would be quite difficult when there is no plane to examine and reconstruct.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join