reply to post by kiwasabi
"Here's what I think happened on 9/11"
You fall foul of all the problems that beset other 99% of all "truthers"
Firstly, you come up with a theory and then try to fit facts around it. In actual fact, ALLL crimes can be figured out in the same way - you need to
establush who had MEANS, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY. As Sherlock Holmes was once written to have said that if one removes all that is not possible, then,
what ever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth.
Likewise, it is fundamental that if you are trying to solve a crime and just can solve it then you should reconsider each of you basic assumptions as
one or more of them must be wrong, even though they seem obvious.
Where stealth and possible false flags are concerned, one should be extremely careful in one's consideration of making assumptions, yet with gleeful
and free abandon, you accept a whole bunch of assumptions that 99% of all "truthers" make that actually have no basis whatsoever.
Central foolish assumptions that you make include these:-
1. That only one crime was committed, event though there was clearly more than one crime, in essence, two types of crime committed. A/ Crimes
associated with mass murder b/ Crimes associated with the coverup. As many were in such shock and many foolishly act out of a sense of patriotism, it
is quite possible that many committing the second set of crimes were not assoicated with the first set.
2. That if Bin Laden did not do this mass murder, then only the US Governement could have done it,. This is howlingly stupid and has not a shred of
evidence to support this blind exclusion of all other possible suspects.
3. You make no real consideration of the MOTIVES.
4. You make the crass assumption that those who did this were traitors to the US and yet were patriotic enough to only "buy AMerican" and olnly use
AMerican kit. THis is outrageously stupid. If people are going to consider mass murder and want to avoid going to the electric chiar, they would
never even remotely consider which country's equipment they would use.
5. You work on the basis that "everyone's in it" when the basic workings of a conspiracy mean that the memebers will always try to keep their
numbers low to avoid accidental leaks and people coming forward due to conscience and admitting to have done it.
A central proble for your thougths which leaves you open to criticism is the basic problem that the "truthers' have persistently faced, that, if it
was the Government, why hasn't anyone broken ranks and come forward? I believe that there is an answer to this,b tu you are missing it.
Working on MEANS MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY actually eliminates so many that it quickly shows who did it.