It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! You are doing EXACTLY what is expected of you! Exactly what THEY want!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I couldn't agree more with what you said about the power of just being positive.

That is all well and fine, but I assure you, you do not have an indefinite amount of time my friend.

We're on the brink.

And I'm not fear mongering. I only have my eye's wide open to the obvious.

Peace.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
reply to post by 11118

I couldn't agree more with what you said about the power of just being positive.

That is all well and fine, but I assure you, you do not have an indefinite amount of time my friend.

We're on the brink.

And I'm not fear mongering. I only have my eye's wide open to the obvious.

Peace.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by susp3kt]

And to you friend, I can assure you that your time and my time is indefinite. The world can crumble into nothingness, you and I will still be aware - there is no end to our journey of seeking.

How far outside of this box is your perception?

But without getting to far away from the topic at hand, many people believe violence is the answer for change. This is the faulty mind set of the masses and will create an instability of balance.

As I walk down the street and smile to someone it creates a ripple effect of positivity. Be that change you want to be, don't force it on to others.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I hate to say but that's just not possible. Until we have a common goal then all we have is the negative. All of us have something we believe in that the majority of people don't. I believe in the public option. A majority of people don't even believe in universal health care. See what I mean? I like the Miami Dolphins but others like the Patriots. See what I'm saying? Society exist at the macro and micro levels. Until we have a common EXTERNAL goal then nothing will ever change.

We need to send a mission to Mars in a fact finding capacity. All countries can participate. Yes, even North Korea and Iran. That's what we need to stop all the hate.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

speak for yourself, dude!

I'm not following anyone's agenda...

Hell, I usually don't know what I'll be doing ten minutes from now!

This kind of post is needless cage-rattling. Those who see the need for positive action don't benefit from this sort of alarmism, and those who DO "need" to hear it won't "get" it. Get it?

Me, I'm planning on going to the rainbow gathering (US National) and helping to dig the latrines. Lotsa good energy at them rainbow gatherings, yep.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Thanks Op for the post.
IMO, there is no need to assume something and be negative about it.
Make no mistake, God is watching.
The machine as you deem it has been pre empted.
Some time loops have been created and they are propagating.
The machine is panicking and crumbling.
Look at the better side of life, God will win.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

If nothing will ever change then I guess there's no point right?

This is the common scenario, many believe that nothing will change and in doing so put no effort into a change at all. Hopelessness.

Humanity believes itself to be so alone in a cold dark universe, and yet it is the opposite.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
For those who didn't read all the posts - i just want to state again that:

- Promoting a head-in-the-sand/ignorance approach is NOT what I am talking about. Please, we must all stay informed. It is vital on so many levels.

But at the same time, be informed and then leave the negativity behind you and create something positive with your information.

DO not let it get to and get you down. We are all great, amazing beings - i want what is best for the majority, that is all

- A couple of people have stated that they feel I am trying to force my opinion down people's throats. This was SSOO not my intention and i apologize to anyone who felt insulted by that.

I was simply trying to put forth a better alternative for how we think and feel.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
yeah right,I'll dig a hole and bury my head in it,tptb would love us to do that,just ignore them and let them have free reign,don't take your eye off the ball,if you do your liable to loose the game.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You are absolutely right on the focus on negativity.

Also, the way the media shoves it in our face. That's all we see. Death, negative, negative, negative......

The actual fact is, that there are good things happening. Somewhere out there, there is a family barbecue, and people are enjoying themselves. A happy couple is tying the knot. A baby is being born. People are becoming millionaires despite what is said about the economy. A man has met the girl of his dreams. Someone has just beat a deadly disease. A person's heart was touched by generosity......

Negative should never be our focus. Negative things happen, but you keep your eye on the positive. We hold the they key to changing things. Life doesn't have to be negative. If your life is negative, it's because for some reason you are focused on having a negative life.

Troy

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

If everyone ignored this illusion they have created for us than surely the illusion would no longer be so powerful and thus the effect has gone wary.

Getting stuck in the maelstrom that you're trying to advert is contrary to your goals. Don't feed them by playing along, starve them by ignoring them altogether.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I personally dont have too much of a problem with negative posts. I mean there true so whats there to complain about? The problem that I have is people discussin the problems in the world yet doing absolutely nothin about them. Actions speak louder than words ya know. Although I do understand those who dont do anything and just complain about our problems, I mean its not like 1 man can make a global difference ya know, especially against the ptb.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Great post OP, this gave me some much needed inspiration...

Remember how life should be, like an eagle flying in a clear blue sky.

Its all a matter of perspective. Yes, so many animals are dying right now in the Gulf, and this probably has an effect on the collective consciousness of the planet in a negative way. Although we don't have to see it in a negative manner, we can view it as an Opportunity for us to rise and fill in for those playful dolphins who are being so negatively impacted right now.

Our perspective is what counts, and this has been hijacked by TPTB through their systems of mind-control. The media, education system, social norms and whatnot. Which brings us back to good old Awareness. Often times, its our reaction to events, our reaction to the physical word which matters, and something we have 100% control of. # happens which we do not control, but our response to it is definately within our control.

Thanks again for the inspiration, as I said it is much needed now.
Time to play ball

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm not Jordan Maxwell I'm not giving up...I can't focus on the good until we stop them and we can...I refuse to believe that It's to late I won't.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
People are negative for a reason. The fact is we've hit the point were decisions need to be made. Around the world there is so much population that resources that exist on the earth can't support the population. Some have and some don't. The ones who have won't give it up and the ones who don't are about ready to fight for it to survive. Fact is that on our current path we are no better than the alpha dog fighting over the bone with the dog of lesser superiority. There are only two outcomes to the situation.

1) the Alpha of human society gives up what they dont need and population is controlled or

2) We fight a war which will inevitability be the answer to population control and control of the resources remaining on earth.

I don't believe # 1 will ever happen so your choice really is to keep going the way it is until the inevitable happens or make it happen on terms that are fair and unexpected.

Read between the lines of my last statement or your life, if not presently the life of the elite, will be worse than you ever imagined as will your family.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think you are 100% right!!!
It has been proven thought can manipulate random events..
I believe collaborative positive focused thought could change reality.
I think it has something to do with multiple dimensions...
Subtile shifts such as the future is not set in stone..
A little positive push everyday could"nt hurt..!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Suicidal thoughts are troubling, especially when accompanied by depression, other mental illnesses, alcohol or substance abuse, or plans for suicide. This sounds to me like you may have gone a bit too far in thought.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
dear srsen, i find you totally right. becoming obsessed with risks won't save our lives and hinder us fron living plentifully.
we should focus on what can change really how we live.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Great Post.

I think we should just be vigilant , we should be naturally
inclined to seek the goodness that people do and I know,
we all enjoy the prize of a smile.

I believe that as long as people do things for profit... and
they may have the best intentions in the world, to start with...
we'll always look on certain actions as sinister.

I know this may seem a little naive, but I truly believe that
the day we rid ourselves of the idea of acquiring monetary
wealth, then we will evolve and see the better side of our
species.

Whether there are dark forces that seek to control us and that
by sometimes glimpsing their actions, makes us more and more
negative, I don't know.
But I do know that we're not intentionally evil... stupid sometimes,
but not evil.

Right.... off to do my nails.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The OP is right.

I don't think he means to just forget about the bad things going on around us but to not concentrate just on the negative ones.

When I used to watch the news it was all about negativity. Keeping us in fear. And we are doing that to ourselves here. We are keeping each other in fear, anger and disappointment. But what about love? What about positiveness?

I know I feel better through out the day when I hear positive news; when I hear about love and humans doing good things for other humans, animal... the planet.

We can't deny what's going on but if we give out negative vibrations we are contributing to make it worse. I do believe that our emotions, thoughts, behavior produce energy. WE are ENERGY, and just like we can disturb water by thoughts I thing our energy interact with the planet as a whole, the universe.

This is what I would do from now on: I usually check this site before going to work and before going to bed, but right after I check this site and read the negative things going on, and we must do that to keep us informed, the last thing I would read will be something positive, that way my thoughts will be vibrating love, positive energy.

As a matter of fact I propose that everyone tests this. Go to bed or work thinking about the bad things going on and see how your day goes, how you interact with others, how you resonate with everything else. The next day do the same but with positive energy, from watching or reading about something good, love and compare.

I usually run 4 miles every other day. When I think about the miles that I'm running I get desperate and I want to finish, thus tiring me more in the process. When I run thinking about negative things, I spend more energy and get even more tired. But When I think about something positive, like the vacation I will be going to, my sister's kids or even a planet like avatar (just for the harmony that the natives and the planet have in the movie) I finish my miles and I'm not even tired, and I finish even faster.

I can prove this theory easy. After watching the movie "The boy in the stripe pajamas" I went to bed just thinking about that. I was disturbed and felt sad. Bad energy. But after watching "50 first dates" and watching the power of love in action, I felt uplifted, very positive and happy. Positive energy!

PS. some one can create thread for the results!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What the OP stated is pretty much why I only check ATS a few times a month now. Everything found on the front page and under Hot Topics is the same thing on any news site or TV news station.

I used to come here because there were so many enthralling and way out there topics discussed all the time. I have never been much of a poster here but I would read the boards for hours.

I would consider myself an artist and a writer and the boards literally filled my head with incredible ideas for new works.

I know a lot of what people posted was supposedly true but to me this board was like reading an incredible work of fiction, a conspiracy book or sci-fi story. There were so many great threads on things like the Illuminati/NWO/Elite families and their methods, messages, symbols etc. There were awesome threads on UFOs and aliens and speculation about their origins, OUR origins, technology, the universe etc etc.

Maybe the community here got tired of discussing it and that's why all those topics don't appear on the front page or under Hot topics anymore. Maybe everyone decided to move on to things happening all around us, current events, instead of the wild and out there and in my opinion amazing, conspiracies.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by PullThePin]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join