It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! You are doing EXACTLY what is expected of you! Exactly what THEY want!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The OP is brilliant for bringing up this point. However I think TPTB are in their last desperate struggle against nature's own PTB. You see they like us are sentient creatures and no matter what level of knowledge or tech they have whatever the central agenda to this existence is beyond their control. They like us, cause we are pretty much the same I dare to admit are in a process of learning from their mistakes. If you want positivity just look at a flower or a leaf or a tree or anything which is connected to the organic whole and think for a second by admiring its beauty how beyond all knowledge manipulative or contemplative that beautiful thing is... Then remember this our bodies, even though genetics can be tampered with do not cease to be parts of that organic whole. The crux of my piece of mind is that whatever is happening is no threat to the continual existence of this conscious universe. Our experiences are grand, gut wrenching and scary because we are all learning from them. Even the negativity which is manifest and perhaps right now tipping the scale is present as an experience to learn from. The reason TPTB want to end the game is because their polarization seeks to avoid learning from the game, this situation will definetely come to a close one way or another... and whatever the outcome we will probably all win from the experience... and when we all win out that means we have gained insight of something very valuable. There is some truth to Apocalypse "Unveiling" and it is deeper than we are told. With the fall of one Great thing (TPTB) comes the rise of another ((OurPTB) and OUR means every damned and blessed thing)) which is when we become truly aware of what We are doing here... and whatever happens we will be laughing in some form or another at the end.

Who needs war when you have Love... Step up to a greater challenge

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

I agree completely with your sentiments. The isolated condition of the average American insulates him or her from many of the harsh realities of life (death being the ultimate). This morbid fascination for danger and gloom seems as if a desperate grasp for the balancing effect of harsh realities amid our mostly calm and uneventful lives. But yet, when exposed to too many harsh realities, we run away in fear and hide our eyes. Somewhere in between is where we look to reside.

I took Kung fu once for a few months and when I was asked why I wanted to learn Kung fu I said, “I no longer want to fear death and bodily injury for it has made me somewhat paralyzed in the act of confronting the evils of the world.” They did not understand my reasoning. They did not understand that the reason that we fail to act against evil, no matter how large or small, is almost always fear of some kind. I reasoned that if I trained myself to confront the most debilitating of fears, that of death and bodily harm, then I would be greatly empowered to combat any other fears. I was right, and yet I was wrong. Physical ability is good, but it is also deceitful and fleeting in its ability to enable the mind to overcome its challenges. Instead, it is the mind that must overcome the fears of life despite the abilities of the body. In the end, I learned the most valuable lesson that it is the fear of confronting God that conquers the fear of confronting evil.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

This is the most important thread on these boards. Isn't it obvious? TPTB know that something is up with peoples ability to create with their thoughts. This ability has been increasing in recent years. The increase in the power of the Placebo effect can prove this.

They want us creating a future for them, not for us. This oil spoil, our politics, all of it was created to get us frustrated, angry, and most of all, afraid. That's all they need to stay in power.

Time to stop being afraid.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
theres a time and place for every subject matter, a positive forum would be a good idea

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
OP your so rite, I have been staying away from ATS recently,
as soon as i see the top stories are all doom and gloom i have
a quick look in my favorite spots (UFO/PARANORMAL/AIRCRAFT ETC)
then after finding little or no new "fun yet serious topics" I'm
out of here.

then i look on the tube for the odd documentary of interest
but not new ones, to much negativity.

i have started to really get back into listening to music and
also spending time out in the country just chilling out.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
OP your so rite, I have been staying away from ATS recently,
as soon as i see the top stories are all doom and gloom i have
a quick look in my favorite spots (UFO/PARANORMAL/AIRCRAFT ETC)
then after finding little or no new "fun yet serious topics" I'm
out of here.

then i look on the tube for the odd documentary of interest
but not new ones, to much negativity.

i have started to really get back into listening to music and
also spending time out in the country just chilling out.

My attention is completely locked on the crumbling of our founding values. Because of this, i spend more time than ever with my son, discussing all manner of things from Aristotle to fishing.

It the little moments that make sanity a possibility, i think.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

SO much more intense for you all in the USA,i feel for you all.

here in the UK the football has dominated most of the sheeple
and they dont have a clue what is going on in the real world.

Well not all are clueless, esp my ATS UK CREW

Lets hope things pick up and the problems ease and mend.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Focussing on the negative is how we are going to create positive outcomes. It's not that people are addicted to it, it's just that a lot of people see what's going on and just believe everything the media tells them. What this website does is try to help people look at another way of thinking about the things that are going on around them. I'm all for love and peace, but only after all the manipulation and underlying corruption has ceased. But as long as it continues, people need to know about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join