It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
Haliburton is the worst company and has very sketchy dealings with the super powers, mostly the USA. I feel very upset towards my country and know the world hates the US for it. Only wish I had the means to move elseware, but where would I go and who would accept an american?

That's a VERY good question Robbins. The fact is, there aren't too many places that you could go without being pegged as an American. If you chose to leave, the best thing to do is play mute and never speak because your accent would give you away.

I actually am thinking about moving to S. America (Brazil). I have had enough of our politics, imperialistic motives, and propaganda. The rest of the world obviously feels the same way.

you're a good man, or woman, ROBBINS. Take care.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Makes you wonder who has access to "looking glass technology" often spoken about in other forums? What would you do with that forknowledge; knowing, you could do nothing to stop it, yet you could still profit from it?

Interesting.

Who has access? WE ALL DO. That's the big secret that has been kept hidden by a select few in order to preserve their position of power at the expense of the whole of humanity.

It is built into our brains, indeed into our very DNA.

We can either spread the truth in order to empower ALL of our brothers and sisters, that no one needs to live in fear of the future, fear of the unknown....OR become like those children of darkness that hoard and scheme and make their war against the heavens and the earth.

"A Jedi uses The Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." - Yoda

Peace and Love to all.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by melvin smiley

You are correct. Even water can be toxic to humans. If taken in excessive quantities or taken in a very pure form.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by seataka
reply to post by Happyfeet84

Sociopathic personalities are running the show,and they have more money.....

Agreed. And, how do we stop these personalities??? We need to organize and show solidarity.

We cannot let these fools destroy us, especially for something as superficial as a piece of paper. Is that all were worth anymore???

Much love to all...

maybe a few guy falkes masks might help get more people out in front of BP HQ, or BP gas stations with fliers and links to this thread, anonymoust certainly kicked the unholy cr@p out of $cientology.

If the technique worked on $cientology maybe it can work on Halliburton/BP

maybe....

Not a bad idea. It would be great if Americans could finally show some solidarity so that we can take back what is rightfully ours. I don't really care about the method, as long as it does not involve violence or hate. Boycotting is certainly a good start. Everyone here on ATS should use these online networking sites to the best of their abilities to help inform others, and to create a movement that would move to national levels. We should no longer put money in the pockets of those who seek to merely profit from us and then dump their garbage in our backyards.

Whether it be war, the economy, the oil spill, or a variety of other items...we need to stand together.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by melvin smiley
Dosage

I love it when they say Corexit is non-toxic. Actually, anytime anyone tells you that something is non-toxic. They either know better and are selling you a load of fertilizer or they never studied Paracelsus.

The first rule of toxicology is about dosage - it is the dosage that makes the poison. Or in other words, anything in sufficient quantity will kill you.

BP is applying a rather large quantity of Corexit in the gulf under the guise of it being non-toxic.

Indeed, and the amount that they are pumping in could be worse than any nuclear fallout that could happen from WW3.

We need to get these people under control.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by melvin smiley

And BP used that toxin in spite of EPA protests.

Knock, Knock, folks. Our own government stepped out of the way to allow this toxic wave to hit our own shores.

Please, please take a moment, set aside your own life dramas...and peer...peer into the looking glass...see the puppet strings?

Peace and Love to ALL in these difficult times.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Haliburton is the worst company and has very sketchy dealings with the super powers, mostly the USA. I feel very upset towards my country and know the world hates the US for it. Only wish I had the means to move elseware, but where would I go and who would accept an american?

That's a VERY good question Robbins. The fact is, there aren't too many places that you could go without being pegged as an American. If you chose to leave, the best thing to do is play mute and never speak because your accent would give you away.

I actually am thinking about moving to S. America (Brazil). I have had enough of our politics, imperialistic motives, and propaganda. The rest of the world obviously feels the same way.

Much love to all...

Thanks friend, just getting worried being 30min from the FL beach. Think I am going to start storing food. Just in case...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I heard somewhere (coast to coast I think) that all records of the day of the leak have gone missing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
I heard somewhere (coast to coast I think) that all records of the day of the leak have gone missing.

Interesting. How convenient. Thank you for posting this information. If you could, could you find the link and post it here???

Thanks for your information.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Unless BP got duped by Halliburton, profit doesn't make sense as the motivation. This is costing BP AND losing them revenue. BP would be blaming Halliburton big time.

But ....

Let's imagine a President who wants to end the wars in the Middle East and "bring the troops home". He hasn't yet because his security advisors keep pressuring him with the realities of peak oil and the need to secure oil reserves in the Middle East.

But he argues back "We have generous reserves in the Gulf of Mexico".

So what do TPTB do about this to convince this peacenic prez that a presence (and expansion) in the ME is necessary?

... now you've got a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Much love to all...

Thanks friend, just getting worried being 30min from the FL beach. Think I am going to start storing food. Just in case...

Not a bad idea. If I were you though, I'd get the hell out of Florida altogether. I know its easier said than done. But if you can, leave. They're saying that once Hurricane season starts that the chemicals will evaporate into the air, then to the clouds, and then rain back down on all of the wildlife, and of course, the people.

Here's a couple of links: By the way, people are already starting to get ill.
www.sott.net...

www.presstv.ir...

Read this stuff and then tell me what you think.

Much love to you and yours Robbins.

And...Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6
Unless BP got duped by Halliburton, profit doesn't make sense as the motivation. This is costing BP AND losing them revenue. BP would be blaming Halliburton big time.

But ....

Let's imagine a President who wants to end the wars in the Middle East and "bring the troops home". He hasn't yet because his security advisors keep pressuring him with the realities of peak oil and the need to secure oil reserves in the Middle East.

But he argues back "We have generous reserves in the Gulf of Mexico".

So what do TPTB do about this to convince this peacenic prez that a presence (and expansion) in the ME is necessary?

... now you've got a conspiracy.

Halliburton and Goldman Sachs are the one's who stand to profit. BP was simply the scapegoat and fall guy. However, BP's CEO profited enormously when he sold his stocks just before the spill. BP as a company is suffering, however, the guys at the top of the chain are doing just fine.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Remember, its not always the company itself that loses or gains from situations like this. It is simply the 1% who control everything that matters.

Consider that...

Much love to you and all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Greetings Nano-Earthlings... And I mean that in a loving way.('
')

HALLELUJAH... JESUS... (HE-IS-US)... 333

I do my best to think out side the Bio-globe and to try and understand all the fish in the fish tank and the oceans they swim in, but at no end do I always see the Sharks, but to remove them would be against Gods Divine creation of the whole... I myself every day fall and doubt what I think and what I know and wish there was a better way for all around me to be Happy so I can be Happy and at peace... But let's be real... If I say I know God and I hear his voice than I would be considered crazy and put on medication, If I read his words translated and written by other Earthly flesh people in different title named books of dead trees than I get put into a classification, and worst yet (May God forbid) maybe hurt and killed by the ones who's words of God I don't believe... so what is left for me to do? and does it all matter anyway unless it produces a profit that may just be Alchemy... can you help me in what outlook I should take in life? All I know now is I once just had a simple relationship with my Father and prayed(talked) to him all the time even though he never spoke back, but I never doubted he didn't hear me:-)... all I can be is to try and not to be a Hypocrite to myself... in the end you will know the truth(maybe).('
')

Does even Mr Dali Lama-beans Or the Pope have a real clue?... as you say can they walk on water?
Peace,

May peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the Quantum Universe.

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oy, sorry to be running against the current on this matter, but I must protest: Boots N Coots is not in ANYWAY associated with spilled/leaked oil cleanup. BnC's cleanup division fights oil-well fires. Thats what the two original guys (Asger "Boots" Hansen and the late Ed "Coots" Matthews) did to get rich.

HOWEVER- that doesn't mean they couldn't/wouldn't be involved and there is nothing suspicous about the HAL transaction- check out this bit on BnC's own corp finance long before the HAL purchase:

On February 10, 2009, the Company acquired John Wright Company, which provides a suite of relief well drilling and risk management services to the oil and gas industry worldwide.

I did some quick research- couldnt figure out if this firm was engaged by BP to drill relief wells (which would be a common sense nightmare given HAL subsids poor work contributed to original blow-out) . Anyone have any more data on this?

And FYI- I work in the capital markets biz and know a thing or two about how trading/event-driven arbitrage (trading on the news in lay-mans) works and are used on the street. Basically, if you think large investment banks/asset managers/securities firms aren't using their influence and their own money to bet on what their influence can achieve, then you probably need to get outta the sheep corral. It happens all the time, in big and small ways, and billions (if not trillions) in funds change hands based on this type of market-rigging.

I can list a few other areas of import that have and are continually taken advantage of... but I'm without the time to really elaborate, its not something i can "half-explain." As others on this thread and ATS have shown, the real party seems to surround NALCO- the dispersant manf. of Corexit.

As for Goldman... the so called evil king of the street that all ATS writers can't punching-bag enough- ya, hate them, but don't blame the smartest people in the world for profiting off the smartest investments in the smartest ways possible. Blame your govt for rubber stamping whole troughs of de-reg in the form of "modernizations" that came up with the internet/electronic trading age and the big-bang in London. This is what really took the muzzle off the pit-bull so-to-speak, and though goldman is one of the more publicized of the bunch, they are only one of many companies that, together, sit on the shoulders of the world economy and tell it where to go and why, like a bratty step-child at a crowded fair: too short too see the rides and too lazy to walk, he can climb onto dad and get everything he needs but only because daddy lets him, fearing his wife (lets call her ms. greenback) will abandon him for not caring. a problem we tolerate solely because we wont tell the kid to F*&K OFF

Peace to all.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing your opinion and proposing this metaphysical question. I understood this totally, however, I hope that others will be able to see the same brilliance in your post as I did.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Check this site out.
oilprice.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

But even if just BPs CEO is complicit ... for Halliburton's profit ... he loses. The guy already owned the stock he sold. It's in his interest to drive the share price up before he sells. It's in his interest to captain a successful company, not this farce.

... because who would hire him if he sank the company to ... not make more money ... but cash out what he already owned. It doesn't make sense. He's getting less out of this deal than he otherwise could have.

It makes sense that he sold his stock because he had foreknowledge and could not prevent what was coming. Which means people with the power to tell BP AND Halliburton what to do had to pull the trigger.

I'm not saying it's not a conspiracy. I'm saying that if it is ... it's bigger than just money.

I should add, Boots and Coots would just be Halliburton profiting from the inevitable event if there was a bigger conspiracy.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by area6]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaeone86
Oy, sorry to be running against the current on this matter, but I must protest: Boots N Coots is not in ANYWAY associated with spilled/leaked oil cleanup. BnC's cleanup division fights oil-well fires. Thats what the two original guys (Asger "Boots" Hansen and the late Ed "Coots" Matthews) did to get rich.

HOWEVER- that doesn't mean they couldn't/wouldn't be involved and there is nothing suspicous about the HAL transaction- check out this bit on BnC's own corp finance long before the HAL purchase:

On February 10, 2009, the Company acquired John Wright Company, which provides a suite of relief well drilling and risk management services to the oil and gas industry worldwide.

I did some quick research- couldnt figure out if this firm was engaged by BP to drill relief wells (which would be a common sense nightmare given HAL subsids poor work contributed to original blow-out) . Anyone have any more data on this?

And FYI- I work in the capital markets biz and know a thing or two about how trading/event-driven arbitrage (trading on the news in lay-mans) works and are used on the street. Basically, if you think large investment banks/asset managers/securities firms aren't using their influence and their own money to bet on what their influence can achieve, then you probably need to get outta the sheep corral. It happens all the time, in big and small ways, and billions (if not trillions) in funds change hands based on this type of market-rigging.

I can list a few other areas of import that have and are continually taken advantage of... but I'm without the time to really elaborate, its not something i can "half-explain." As others on this thread and ATS have shown, the real party seems to surround NALCO- the dispersant manf. of Corexit.

As for Goldman... the so called evil king of the street that all ATS writers can't punching-bag enough- ya, hate them, but don't blame the smartest people in the world for profiting off the smartest investments in the smartest ways possible. Blame your govt for rubber stamping whole troughs of de-reg in the form of "modernizations" that came up with the internet/electronic trading age and the big-bang in London. This is what really took the muzzle off the pit-bull so-to-speak, and though goldman is one of the more publicized of the bunch, they are only one of many companies that, together, sit on the shoulders of the world economy and tell it where to go and why, like a bratty step-child at a crowded fair: too short too see the rides and too lazy to walk, he can climb onto dad and get everything he needs but only because daddy lets him, fearing his wife (lets call her ms. greenback) will abandon him for not caring. a problem we tolerate solely because we wont tell the kid to F*&K OFF

Peace to all.

www.boots-coots.com...

Here is listed on the Boots and Coots site:

Pressure Control Rental Tools
For well control, snubbing and production cleanup, we offer rental equipment that meets our tough standards and the high-pressure, high-temperature requirements for deep wells and unconventional gas plays. Our trained and experienced service personnel are on hand to assemble, operate and maintain the equipment for safety and reliability as you complete your project.

Boots & Coots International Control Inc: Information from Answers.com
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc. serves the oil and gas industry, ... One of the jobs performed by Otis was the cleaning

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

So, actually, Boots and Coots does do oil clean-ups. It is listed on their website as such.

However...

Peace to you as well.

Much love to all...

www.ronpaulforums.com... (another interesting link)

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
Check this site out.
oilprice.com...

Nicely done Alonzo730. Thank you for posting this information to my thread.

Here's an excerpt from that:

Snippet:

The Cover-up: BP's Crude Politics and the Looming Environmental Mega-Disaster
PDF Print E-mail
Written by Wayne Madsen
Thursday, 06 May 2010 16:43

WMR has been informed by sources in the US Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and Florida Department of Environmental Protection that the Obama White House and British Petroleum (BP), which pumped $71,000 into Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign -- more than John McCain or Hillary Clinton, are covering up the magnitude of the volcanic-level oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico and working together to limit BP's liability for damage caused by what can be called a "mega-disaster."

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

But even if just BPs CEO is complicit ... for Halliburton's profit ... he loses. The guy already owned the stock he sold. It's in his interest to drive the share price up before he sells. It's in his interest to captain a successful company, not this farce.

... because who would hire him if he sank the company to ... not make more money ... but cash out what he already owned. It doesn't make sense. He's getting less out of this deal than he otherwise could have.

It makes sense that he sold his stock because he had foreknowledge and could not prevent what was coming. Which means people with the power to tell BP AND Halliburton what to do had to pull the trigger.

I'm not saying it's not a conspiracy. I'm saying that if it is ... it's bigger than just money.

I should add, Boots and Coots would just be Halliburton profiting from the inevitable event if there was a bigger conspiracy.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by area6]

I'm not for sure that I even need to respond to this, because in your reply, you actually figured it out. It just seems that you're teetering back and forth with the possibilities and what it could all mean.

Look at your own response, and you'll see that it actually makes perfect sense. One company here is subservient to the other. One profits while the other loses, yet, the elite still collect regardless. Just like you said, he (BP's CEO) sold it because of fore-knowledge of impending disaster. One hand washes the other. Sometimes a sacrificial lamb is essential for the benefit of the "greater cause." Just like chess. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your queen to get the main prize...THE KING. Since its apparent that you're a player by your avatar, you will be able to connect these dots quite easily.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join