It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+167 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have compiled some information studying this oil spill. On the surface it appears to be one of the worst "ACCIDENTS" in the history of the world. However, if one were to look deeper, they might see a pattern forming to which it was specifically designed.

Lets take a look:

Halliburton posts a 46% drop in profits due to lack of overseas drilling:
www.chron.com...

One of the best ways to increase profits is to make sure that you have work. So, if one were to create a disaster in which they were hired to clean, they immediately are able to replace lost profits by gaining contracts for clean-up.

Now, take a look at this link:

At the surface, this looks quite innocent until you start to get to some more serious issues.
www.npr.org...

That's right...the above link suggests that Halliburton was responsible for the cementing that created both oil spills.

Now you ask...What does that have to do with posting a 46% profit loss??? Well, if you can't get business through war and oil, which is Halliburton's bread and butter, what would be the next best way to ensure that you continue to work so that you can boost profits???

Then we have this little Gem: Halluburton Buys "Boots-N-Coots" Oil clean-up company 8 days before the spill: Who can put two and two together on this ONE???
Here's the conspiracy side: www.datehookup.com...
Here's the mainstream side:www.dailyfinance.com...

Gee...why would this occur do you think??? Why on earth did Halliburton need to purchase "Boots-N-Coots" 8 days BEFORE the spill???

www.theatlantic.com...

Well now...let's look a little deeper into the profits that can be made by doing such things:
BP chief sells shares before the spill:
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Goldman Sachs sells shares as well: Yep, these were the same psychopaths that helped the financial collapse.
rawstory.com...

And here are some reasons why BP keeps lying about the spill...That's right, it boils down to the almighty DOLLAR:
edition.cnn.com...

And look here: A faked clean-up response by BP and the government itself. WHY FAKE IT?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Does everyone here see a BIGGER picture forming??? If not, I could continue playing connect the dots all day, but, for those who critically think, this is a NO-BRAINER.

I have to go to work now, but, I will post more information shortly.

Star and flag, because if this is what I think it is, its the BIGGEST False Flag in the history of mankind...NEXT TO: 911???

Definition of false flag:
en.wikipedia.org...

Wake up people!!!

And...MUCH LOVE TO ALL. Love, Peace, intellect, and understanding is our only hopes for survival here. Its amazing to see that so many people are waking up. Now we have to apply our knowledge to save our country and our people.

All of us are worth more than money. We're all worth more than what are politicians and businessmen sell us off daily for. Its a construct people, and the construct needs to die.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've wondered by both Transocean and Halliburton are not bearing more responsibilty for this accident, mainly Halliburtion since they are more directly involved. I think they are just as liable as BP and they have received virtually no criticism.

Your link shouldn't just suggest they were responsible, they were.

After some earlier accusations involving Boots & Coots I was unwilling to believe without further research. Halliburton did purchase Boots & Coots just before the spill.

Halliburton Establishes New Product Service Line, Announces Agreement to Acquire Boots & Coots and Combine with Current Assets

Halliburton HAL and Boots & Coots (NYSE Amex: WEL) jointly announced today that Halliburton has entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire all of the outstanding stock of Boots & Coots in a stock and cash transaction.

Marc Edwards, Halliburton’s Senior Vice President of Completion and Production, said, “Optimizing economic production levels in both mature assets and unconventional gas resources requires increasing levels of pressure control and well intervention. The combination of Halliburton’s global hydraulic workover and coiled tubing deployed technologies, together with Boots & Coots’ well intervention and pressure control services will help us improve full life cycle returns for our customers. This is a natural addition to Halliburton’s extensive completion and production enhancement portfolio, further enabling integrated project workflows with improved reservoir recoveries.”

The whole situation does stink more and more everyday. Theres around 8 law firms investigating misconduct in the sale.

[edit on 6/8/2010 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I keep wondering about what humans would do without money as a motivation...

(I discuss it in my book, free on ATS and discuused and linked here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I imagine there would not be such evil behavior.

Great thread! Starred and Flagged!!!

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It was an Inside Job, but like 9/11 it is, according to the new Jones, a distraction. WRONG. It is going to kill the Gulf, and already has done massive death.

Listen up, and listen closely, this is the biggest event in our lives, and biggest event of all time. 200 million gallons have spilled. An explosive would stop the leak, if pushed down the pipe to 10,000 feet. Thousands of below ground bombs have been detonated with no ill effects.

To minimize this is the worst possible thing to do. I have been doing 911Truth for 7 years, but this is BIGGER. Far bigger. The Gulf states are going to starve, and die, the Gulf is going to die.

You can fight population control all you want, but here it is get after it, because if you don’t the future is already determined, and we aren’t part of it.

By the way, the largest killers are slips and falls, cigarettes, heart disease, and Rx scripts, and auto accidents. Wake up people, the oil will be #1 very soon, I promise.

Kerrville911Truth

He almost had it right he just missed one very key factor.

Corexit the dispersant used.

See: Corexit is Killing the Gulf

Problem: How to dump thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals in to the GOM and get away with it?

Reaction: Blow up a well and sink the rig.

Soultion: Pump and spray as much Corexit as possible and ignore the EPA.

I have Problem: How to dump thousands of gallons of toxic chemicals in to the GOM and get away with it?

Reaction: Blow up a well and sink the rig.

Soultion: Pump and spray as much Corexit as possible and ignore the EPA.

I have attempted to have the MDEQ to test the Fish and Birds found for the dispersant but they refuse saying its non toxic.

If it is non toxic why is it banned in Europe for its toxicity? to have the MDEQ to test the Fish and Birds found for the dispersant but they refuse saying its non toxic.

If it is non toxic why is it banned in Europe for its toxicity?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hear on the news that Bp is only lible for the first $700m of damages which is chicken feed so who's picking up the bill for the rest of the damage or do the local fishermen need to rely on Bp's good will ?

Something is always wrong nowadays when it comes to oil and something is very wrong when it comes to Bp with this leak and i can see the indications are that this was a false flag due to all the selling weeks before but i'm realy not sure how the zionist hope to gain given they would own a fair share of Bp in the first place.

What i don't buy is this will have a global impact that will see half the worlds sea life dieing and we will all starve to death but you can bet it will be used as a stick for forcing personal carbon taxes on us by the Zionists/IMF/WTO/NWO

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Thanks for your information Loccster. We need more contributions like this one!!! Star from me!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I keep wondering about what humans would do without money as a motivation...

(I discuss it in my book, free on ATS and discuused and linked here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I imagine there would not be such evil behavior.

Great thread! Starred and Flagged!!!

Nice...I am definitely going to check out your book. Thanks for your info and contribution. This information needs to get out there.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Great thread and I suspect the OP is correct. All the trading of BP shares, the Boots and Coots buyout - all point to foreknowlege.
Sending in SWAT teams and making the crew of Deepwater Horizon sign non-disclosure forms are 2 other suspicious things that point to intentional destruction.

They wouldn't do that you say! They were directly involved in the overthrow of Mossadek (sp?) in 1954, the democratically elected president of Iran who wanted to nationalize Iran's oil for the benefit of it's people.
What if it were not only Corexit that they were dumping in the gulf but tons of other expensive to dispose of chemicals? I'm afraid they will find far more than dispersant there once tests are done and THIS IS WHY THE GULF COAST IS GOING TO BE LOCKED DOWN. So nobody can discover the truth.

The camel's back is about to be broken.
Martial law will be declared on the gulf coast.
Freedom will be fighting for it's life soon.
God, I hope I'm wrong and everyone here can call me a idiot and I will be glad to hear it.
They are going to let it gush until not only the gulf is destroyed but much of the east coast as well.
A scarcity-driven economy demands it and they will save our economy by destroying the US. BTW - WE'RE not part of that economy.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Beautifully done SWCCFAN. Much appreciation on the info. I posted it to my facebook.

I'm glad that many are coming to terms with this and are offering excellent info that they have researched as a result.

There may be hope yet!!!

Star from me...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
I hear on the news that Bp is only lible for the first $700m of damages which is chicken feed so who's picking up the bill for the rest of the damage or do the local fishermen need to rely on Bp's good will ?

Something is always wrong nowadays when it comes to oil and something is very wrong when it comes to Bp with this leak and i can see the indications are that this was a false flag due to all the selling weeks before but i'm realy not sure how the zionist hope to gain given they would own a fair share of Bp in the first place.

What i don't buy is this will have a global impact that will see half the worlds sea life dieing and we will all starve to death but you can bet it will be used as a stick for forcing personal carbon taxes on us by the Zionists/IMF/WTO/NWO

I agree wholeheartedly. BP is out of control, and is exempt from paying for this atrocity. Guess who picks up the bill after that??? The taxpayer.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Great thread and I suspect the OP is correct. All the trading of BP shares, the Boots and Coots buyout - all point to foreknowlege.
Sending in SWAT teams and making the crew of Deepwater Horizon sign non-disclosure forms are 2 other suspicious things that point to intentional destruction.

They wouldn't do that you say! They were directly involved in the overthrow of Mossadek (sp?) in 1954, the democratically elected president of Iran who wanted to nationalize Iran's oil for the benefit of it's people.
What if it were not only Corexit that they were dumping in the gulf but tons of other expensive to dispose of chemicals? I'm afraid they will find far more than dispersant there once tests are done and THIS IS WHY THE GULF COAST IS GOING TO BE LOCKED DOWN. So nobody can discover the truth.

The camel's back is about to be broken.
Martial law will be declared on the gulf coast.
Freedom will be fighting for it's life soon.
God, I hope I'm wrong and everyone here can call me a idiot and I will be glad to hear it.
They are going to let it gush until not only the gulf is destroyed but much of the east coast as well.
A scarcity-driven economy demands it and they will save our economy by destroying the US. BTW - WE'RE not part of that economy.

I think you're absolutely correct. Unfortunately, I don't think you're wrong at all about freedom dying, or martial law. Its already happening before our very eyes. This is pretty much it. This is the beginning of the end.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I guess I am a little slow but I have to ask a stupid question.

If BP must pay for this, and the damage is like they say over a billion dollars worth.. then how does this scheme make them money?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

ATS LINK Posted to another thread about the ROV seeing modifications had been done to the BOP, and speculation on how the die off might occur to create a food shortage..(toxic rain crop damage prepares crops for natural fungal attacks) meanwhile Sony (apparently) has removed Bob Dylans's version of Dixie from the web.

My condolences go out to all citizens of the South from a Virginian,

---------------------

i have no solution other than hope, hope that the event horizon of the propagation of the truth over takes all the Halliburton media spin.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, we done got fooled again. Not nearly as long as the last time, though.

I agree that this is a false flag just like 9/11.

But this time - lets get the truth out QUICK compared to 9/11.

It took almost ten years for the majority to wake up to 9/11.

We can't wait that long with this one.

Star and (real)Flag.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great Thread!

I was told about this blog site a few days ago and checked it out. The research is all there and it is very interesting to see the big picture start to unfold in front of us.

www.blogster.com...

"There is a company called NALCO. They make water purification systems and chemical dispersants.

NALCO is based in Chicago with subsidiaries in Brazil, Russia, India, China and Indonesia.

NALCO is associated with UChicago Argonne program. UChicago Argonne received $164 million dollars in stimulus funds this past year. UChicago Argonne just added two new executives to their roster. One from NALCO. The other from the Ill. Dept of Educaution.

If you dig a little deeper you will find NALCO is also associated with Warren Buffett, Maurice Strong, Al Gore, Soros, Apollo, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Hathaway Berkshire.

Warren Buffet /Hathaway Berkshire increased their holdings in NALCO just last November. (Timing is everything)."- Mor

Very interesting..... what I don't understand is if this is true..... WHAT has happened to humanity? Is there no empathy or moral value at all anymore?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Well, we done got fooled again. Not nearly as long as the last time, though.

I agree that this is a false flag just like 9/11.

But this time - lets get the truth out QUICK compared to 9/11.

It took almost ten years for the majority to wake up to 9/11.

We can't wait that long with this one.

Star and (real)Flag.

I agree 100%. We cannot wait for people to wake up at their own pace. If we do, them we have already lost.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet84

Sociopathic personalities are running the show,and they have more money.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
reply to post by Asktheanimals

ATS LINK Posted to another thread about the ROV seeing modifications had been done to the BOP, and speculation on how the die off might occur to create a food shortage..(toxic rain crop damage prepares crops for natural fungal attacks) meanwhile Sony (apparently) has removed Bob Dylans's version of Dixie from the web.

My condolences go out to all citizens of the South from a Virginian,

---------------------

i have no solution other than hope, hope that the event horizon of the propagation of the truth over takes all the Halliburton media spin.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by seataka]

Thank you for your well thought out post. Hopefully people will begin to wake up.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
reply to post by Happyfeet84

Sociopathic personalities are running the show,and they have more money.....

Agreed. And, how do we stop these personalities??? We need to organize and show solidarity.

We cannot let these fools destroy us, especially for something as superficial as a piece of paper. Is that all were worth anymore???

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So they lose a lot of money from the incident, and that is the reason it has to be a conspiracy ?

THey knew for the spill so they bought the cleaning company, but I'm not sure they caused it intentionally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join