It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Big deal it was an inside job just like 911 I think that is the fact I really do.
Now what can we do about it? We vote out incumbents start new political parties and remove the lobbyists. After the Democrats or Republicans are shut out of offices for 10-20 years they might come around.
We have the power to take back our country; we just need to act like one is all.
Boycott big business don’t buy Chinese made junk from Wal-Mart.
Support local farmers and small businesses.
If you pay a few pennies more to keep your soul I think that is a good trade.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Between this event as well as 9/11, I do hope people wake up to the realization that certain investment banks, particularly Goldman Sachs, have demonstrated advanced knowledge of disasters that goes far beyond standard market analysis.

If you had eyes into the future, what would you do with such power?

The truth is coming out, time is accelerating, the structures held in place through deception are collapsing. We live in a period of immense change, and so turmoil is inevitable. We must all remember that there is nothing to fear, there is no earthly power that can enslave us unless we give it over of our own free will. This decision is made by each and every one, for each soul chooses its own fate.

Love and Peace to all.

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
great thread, you kind of compiled everything, and yes, it does make sense it was intentional

but let me say this

maybe they bought before the oil spill was announced because they had DATA saying that some spill would possibly happen ... so, maybe it is all about information, instead of just conspiracy ...

but good thread

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel
So they lose a lot of money from the incident, and that is the reason it has to be a conspiracy ?

THey knew for the spill so they bought the cleaning company, but I'm not sure they caused it intentionally.

Look a little deeper.

Secondly, I said that it would "appear" that this is the case. There was nothing definitive in my statement. However, critical thought is essential here. If you cannot connect the dots for yourself, especially when things are right in front of your face, then this is the type of shallow thought that the powers that be are counting on. They bank on the fact that Americans believe everything that is shoved down their throats by the media that THEY OWN.

Look around. Goldman Sachs was responsible for much of our economic collapse. They were literally placing bets on the economy falling and Americans losing their homes, finances, and ability to support their families. They had PRIOR knowledge that the economy was going to TANK.
www.mcclatchydc.com...

This is the SAME company(Goldman Sachs) that sold ALL BP's stocks before the spill. DO YOU NOT SEE A CONNECTION? They had prior knowledge that BP's stocks were going to tank because of a drastic situation, therefore they bailed out so that they would not lose profits. This is NO ACCIDENT.

And what are the chances that Halliburton would have a hand in not one, but two of the worst oil spills in the history of mankind, AFTER THEY POSTED A 46% quarterly PROFIT LOSS??? Both spills were caused by the same job that they were contracted for...CONCRETING. If you can't put two and two together, then I suggest going back to night school so that you can learn basic mathematics. I don't mean to be harsh, but, LOOK AROUND.

What would it take for you to wake up??? What would it take for you to realize that all of this nonsense that keeps happening is a design??? Have you ever played Chess??? Apply the principles to the here and now, and you'll be able to see how things are being manipulated right before your very eyes. Have you ever played MONOPOLY??? Apply those same principles to the HERE AND NOW.

Open your eyes. Smell the oil dripping off of our coasts. WAKE UP.

Much love to all...Sorry for the general tone of this post, but, we can no longer afford for people to be so naive.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
great thread, you kind of compiled everything, and yes, it does make sense it was intentional

but let me say this

maybe they bought before the oil spill was announced because they had DATA saying that some spill would possibly happen ... so, maybe it is all about information, instead of just conspiracy ...

but good thread

Thank you. I'm just hoping the fact that I compiled the info is enough to promote critical thought.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very telling facts.

And you're right, if that part of the gulf looses half or more of it's income, it will ripple out to the rest of the country and maybe the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
Very telling facts.

And you're right, if that part of the gulf looses half or more of it's income, it will ripple out to the rest of the country and maybe the world.

Indeed. Thank you for your post and being one of the critical thinkers that will help spread intelligence and consciousness.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Big deal it was an inside job just like 911 I think that is the fact I really do.
Now what can we do about it? We vote out incumbents start new political parties and remove the lobbyists. After the Democrats or Republicans are shut out of offices for 10-20 years they might come around.
We have the power to take back our country; we just need to act like one is all.
Boycott big business don’t buy Chinese made junk from Wal-Mart.
Support local farmers and small businesses.
If you pay a few pennies more to keep your soul I think that is a good trade.

Personally, I think you just came up with a very viable solution to many of our problems. However, it is hard to get people to do those very simple things.

Everyday when I drive, I still see people piling in to buy their gas from BP stations. It absolutely makes me ill. Its like no one is paying attention to what is going on around them, or much less cares. They're still in a haze of ignorance that is costing us our world.

Star from me...

By the way, I love your avatar pics. I'm a fan of that breed as well. I used to own 5 of them. Two fawns and 3 rednoses.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have heard also that people with camcorders and cameras have been arrested and equipment confiscated in LA state... may have already been commented on, but it is worth mentioning and getting the word out...

sf

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I have heard also that people with camcorders and cameras have been arrested and equipment confiscated in LA state... may have already been commented on, but it is worth mentioning and getting the word out...

sf

I agree with you totally, and yes, people have been arrested and have had their stuff confiscated by the coast guard, the police, and BP officials who seem to be calling the shots. They literally have more power than our "government."

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanShaman

Makes you wonder who has access to "looking glass technology" often spoken about in other forums? What would you do with that forknowledge; knowing, you could do nothing to stop it, yet you could still profit from it?

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If one thing is true, Most of the rich care nothing for the poor and even despise them.

I've thought long about the phrase "Cremation of care" IMO its riding your conciseness of care...

These "World Players" will this stuff just because they can, Its a game to them to milk the rest of us.. This is going to hurt in more ways then just gas prices..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

EM: Is this the same Haliburton that was contracted by the Department of Homeland Security in January, 2006 to build $385million worth of detention facilities?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a similar thread with many links, motives, etc. started on the last Saturday, in the General Conspiracy forum:
Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America

"To displace mud above the position of the upper plug with water before setting the upper plug means that you are relying on one barrier for the duration; this is not good," said a deepwater drilling expert who did not want to be identified because he does business with BP.
[]
but he said the decision to reverse the process came at the instigation of BP, the well's owner. The switch, he said, was “in accordance with the requirements of the well owner's well construction plan.”

Sorry for my sarcasm but the Majority of ATS is really missing the boat on this one. It seems ATS loves all the conspiracies but the real ones that are happening right now.

Lets look at the motive subject, what do you think of these possibilities:

1) To make use of Corexit for profit
in.reuters.com...

2) To make drilling in "protected" areas appear less dangerous than deep water drilling; thereby securing "additional" drill locations
[.....]

12) To substantiate nuclear armament (assuming we take that route)

“Seafloor nuclear detonation[] is starting to sound surprisingly feasible and appropriate.”

www.nytimes.com...

13) It gives a place and a cause for and International Organization to claim power; UN for example to claim authority on US soil.

14) Insurance payouts and Insurance bailouts; fleecing

“The owner of the oil rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, killing 11 people and causing a giant slick, has made a $270m (£182m) profit from insurance payouts for the disaster.”

beforeitsnews.com...

[.....]

take a look,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfish
If one thing is true, Most of the rich care nothing for the poor and even despise them.

I've thought long about the phrase "Cremation of care" IMO its riding your conciseness of care...

These "World Players" will this stuff just because they can, Its a game to them to milk the rest of us.. This is going to hurt in more ways then just gas prices..

Absolutely. It really always boils down to the money. And I have to totally agree on the idea of the "World Player." This is gaming at its finest. The question is...are we going to rise to the challenge of the game, or let them roll us over???

Much love to all...and thanks for your post Godfish!!!

Star from me...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Haliburton is the worst company and has very sketchy dealings with the super powers, mostly the USA. I feel very upset towards my country and know the world hates the US for it. Only wish I had the means to move elseware, but where would I go and who would accept an american?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

I have a similar thread with many links, motives, etc. in the General Conspiracy forum:

Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a look,

Sri Oracle

Much appreciation Sri Oracle. And if you want, feel free to post some of your info here. The more the better. I will also check yours out as well. That's what is great about the internet, all of this access to pertinent information!!!

Much love to all...

Star from me...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by redskin
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

EM: Is this the same Haliburton that was contracted by the Department of Homeland Security in January, 2006 to build $385million worth of detention facilities?

Yes indeed Redskin. Halliburton performs a variety of services, and all of them are dubious, if not evil.

Thanks for the question.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by seataka
reply to post by Happyfeet84

Sociopathic personalities are running the show,and they have more money.....

Agreed. And, how do we stop these personalities??? We need to organize and show solidarity.

We cannot let these fools destroy us, especially for something as superficial as a piece of paper. Is that all were worth anymore???

Much love to all...

maybe a few guy falkes masks might help get more people out in front of BP HQ, or BP gas stations with fliers and links to this thread, anonymous certainly kicked the unholy cr@p out of $cientology.

If the technique worked on $cientology maybe it can work on Halliburton/BP

maybe....

[edit on 8-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Dosage

I love it when they say Corexit is non-toxic. Actually, anytime anyone tells you that something is non-toxic. They either know better and are selling you a load of fertilizer or they never studied Paracelsus.

The first rule of toxicology is about dosage - it is the dosage that makes the poison. Or in other words, anything in sufficient quantity will kill you.

BP is applying a rather large quantity of Corexit in the gulf under the guise of it being non-toxic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join