It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh NOES! Earth to split in two in 2012!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I put this here in Skunkworks, because brother does this item STINK.
Earth to split in 2!!!!1111!!!

Kane is in contact with an extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance known as the “Council of Twelve,” who’s informed him that from December 12 to December 21, 2012, our planet will be split dimensionally into two separate Earths.

*shakes head* As you can tell, I am NOT taking this seriously, but there will be people that WILL- therefore keeping the long legacy of 'fear thru whatever method possible' alive and well.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Anthony Kane, third cousin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., believes the Earth will split in two come 2012.

yeah of course it will

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Council of Twelve..........

Well I actually take this as a good sign, the way I see it the imagination levels are reaching unforeseen lows thus indicating Dec 12 2012 will just be another boring Wednesday.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This process has been happening for a bit of time already.

Which side will you choose? The Hopi's call it the Great Purification, there's also Revelations, etc. Time to raise your vibrations if you wish to accompany our planet to the 5th dimension. Purify ...

Laugh if you wish!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Please, we laugh because we are misinformed. Tell me what are vibrations? How is are physical body going to transfer to another realm of existence even though that violates every law of physics?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

...from December 12 to December 21, 2012, our planet will be split dimensionally into two separate Earths.

The slicing will lead to many changes in the world, but only to those who choose to notice.

Kane explains that some people will choose to “bury their heads in the sand” out of fear of what may come of the split.

However, he says those who are “excited” about the changes will “Live in a natural state of love, harmony, and balance with the universe.

Does this remind anyone else of the widespread predictions at the end of the 19th century that the world was entering a new age of unprecedented peace?

I suppose those who aren't "exited" about the changes will be treated with hate, enmity and rejection.

Nothing new, then.

(More to the point: can anyone remember a time when the earth wasn't split?)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by blujay

Please, we laugh because we are misinformed. Tell me what are vibrations? How is are physical body going to transfer to another realm of existence even though that violates every law of physics?

It is a process that you should educate your self on instead of laughing that you are uninformed.

It can't be explained in a nutshell on a forum.....

Many of us have been working hard for a long time and are prepared.

I'll give you a hint: the first pre-requisite requires you to EXPAND and OPEN YOUR MIND.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

See how can I expand my mind, if you do not give me a proper explanation? If you actually give me something that is believable I might actually be interested. You don’t have to give me a lecture about vibrations and 2012, just a little bit of information to get me going. Is that so hard to ask? We are misinformed. Maybe it would be helpful if you inform us. What if 2012 nothing happens. You sure will feel embarrassed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The Council of Twelve also known as The Quorum of the Twelve was originally created by Joseph Smith Jnr, the same person who was later referred to as the Messiah by the latter day saints/Mormons.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I put this here in Skunkworks, because brother does this item STINK.
Earth to split in 2!!!!1111!!!

Kane is in contact with an extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance known as the “Council of Twelve,” who’s informed him that from December 12 to December 21, 2012, our planet will be split dimensionally into two separate Earths.

*shakes head* As you can tell, I am NOT taking this seriously, but there will be people that WILL- therefore keeping the long legacy of 'fear thru whatever method possible' alive and well.

Not literally......

But there will be earth now.....as is...and will continue as such and on the downfall..

And there will be earth 2, which will be all the people who are "pure" or whatever the requirements are will be " elevated" to the NEW dimension where humanity can actually progress and in a dimension that the people controlling us don't have access too....

So those left behind, will still be in control of TPTB and life as we know it will continue....

Some of us will be chosen for the new expansion earth which won't be in the solar system we know now, but will be exactly where we are, ......but in a new "space" within the multiverse.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If Earth split in half every time the world came to an end there would be 8 Earths right now. And since we are living in the 4th world the Earth would be splitting to make 16 Earths.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmm. I found this vital, amazing information online- Everyone NEEDS to see it.

Important Information on the council of twelve!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by blujay

See how can I expand my mind, if you do not give me a proper explanation? If you actually give me something that is believable I might actually be interested. You don’t have to give me a lecture about vibrations and 2012, just a little bit of information to get me going. Is that so hard to ask? We are misinformed. Maybe it would be helpful if you inform us. What if 2012 nothing happens. You sure will feel embarrassed.

No I won't. Not at all.

Really there is a lot of information out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I have no idea why you posted something just to ridicule it?

The Universe is far beyond our understanding, we have no idea how it works, how the cycles work, none whatsoever.

It is ignorant of you to assume that it's totally impossible that our Earth could shift dimensionally, anything is possible.

We are one star amongst at least a hundred billion, inside one galaxy. And there are hundreds of billions of other galaxies containing hundreds of billions of stars.

We, the human race, have far too little understanding to even begin to comprehend what is really going on in this Universe.

Take yourself our the earthly bubble and expand your mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

There you go. Since you will not give any evidence or even talk about the matter, for that reason I will still laugh at these stupid predictions.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

The universe IS vast, amazing, full of weird and wonderful stuff- This post is to root out the people who want to play 'let's pretend' to spread fear and do it to fill their own pockets along the way. Shall I name names like Blossom Goodchild? How about the long list of other charlatans who have predicted and caused no small amount of havoc during their stints- like the guy in Las Vegas who 'channels' UFOs- and makes a buck. Or the one guy (the names escape me) who has these 'UFO channeling tours'- they cost something like $10,000 or something. I am sure others can name these people and MORE. (and please do!)

Yes, the universe IS amazing- but I sure as hell wont be spending my last dime to have some hack try to present it as a peepshow- a fake one at that.

Others shouldn't, either. If this sort of thing is to be shared, SHARE IT FOR FREE. FREE means it's a genuine article. If people want to, they can give money.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

your opinion was all over the original post, like white on rice hahaha

however, thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A quick couple of questions here about this whole vibration raising thing that will help out during this split.

If a mass murderer decides to repent his wicked hacky-slashing ways, opens his mind and becomes an all round good egg, then will he go to the "pure side?" Because not one of us is pure down here, open mind or not. And I'm not down with spending my "pure life" in the company of repented serial killers.

And am I right in thinking that if those of us who don't believe in this don't transcend into the light "Earth," then life goes on as normal? Isn't that a bit of a get out free clause? "Nothing happened because you didn't believe!" No, nothing happened because nothing happened, and everyone who did believe would still be here anyway, ergo, did they not believe hard enough?

I mean, how hard do I need to be believing in this? As long as it doesn't involve me popping out a few hemorrhoids then I guess I would consider it, but no one seems to be proposing any useful information.

Oh well, at least my Christmas will be undisturbed that year.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So let me get this straight... the earth is going to split in two dimensions, with some people "high in spirit" able to change with or "ride" a certain vibration going one way (ascending I suppose) and the rest remaining to suffer.

...but we'll NEVER KNOW if it happened...

This conspiracy will never be proven wrong.

It would be cool if it were true - I hope I go to "heaven".

McKenna's timewave zero indicates it will be the "end of time". Wilcock, based on his alleged research into looking glass (time travel/viewing) technology, thinks there is definitely a wall and/or bump there and it will be a "choice" we all make.

I think it's entirely scientifically plausible that a galactic wave/vibration could affect us and some could go one way and others another...

I guess one way to be sure is on Dec 25-26 2012 if things are improving you're on the good side. If things are getting worse, you're not.
Easy enough. Of course, 2012 could just be a big hoax to scare us all
Remain vigilant.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This world can be easily controlled and manipulated without your vibrational cellular resonance to Creator/All That Is.

Your cells are supposed to naturally vibrate to Source Creation.

We have been manipulated into vibrating on a very low frequency.

The dimensional shift, that is taking place now, will bring everything out in the open so mankind can finally choose love and sovereignty once again.

The Lost Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies - the Core Creative Frequencies of God Being Returned to Humanity are:

UT - 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE - 417 Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI - 528 Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA - 639 Hz - Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz - Awakening Intuition
LA - 852 Hz - Returning to Spiritual Order

Everything, everything vibrates. The happier you are, the higher your frequency. So in a nutshell, if Earth is raising her vibration to exist in the 5th dimension, doesn't it stand to reason that if you yourself would like to participate, you 'Rise to the Occasion?'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join