It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh NOES! Earth to split in two in 2012!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Amazing, isn't it?

The most important time in humanity's history, and they still mess with it.

They just can't pry them selves out of the safety box yet. It is a bit scary.

Not to worry, all get there in their own time!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OH my gosh, a few years ago I asked a friend why I had this odd thought,

Before that I had a dream I was watching from space as half the earth exploded into flames.

All my cataclysmic dreams came to pass.

just sayin

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ah...you are wondering if this is a true science or simply a concoction of mumbo-jumbo? One thing is certain, if you discard the ancient occult art of astrology completely, then there is no romance or poetry within your soul, for this is an art with a tradition of mysticism and ancient lore which reaches back for thousands of years.

While it cannot be denied that an early accurate history of astrology is not available, and it is impossible to state with any surety exactly when the technique was first practiced, it would not be beyond the realm of possibility that the earliest astrologers plied their skill in the plains of Chaldea, centuries before the emergence of Christianity. It may certainly be traced to Babylon in the First Millemmium BC, but the Zodiac used during those antiquated times was very different...containing eighteen signs. The first Zodiac comprised of twelve signs appeared in Babylon and Ancient Greece between the Fifth and Third Centuries BC. However, not all the same animals were used as are employed today and not always in the same time periods as we know them in the modern age. The word "zodiac" itself stems from the Roman "zodiacus," which in turn is derived from the Greek "zodiakos," and literally means "circle of animals."

For many a long year, the secrets of this art were closely guarded, but when the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Babylonia and Chaldea fell into decay, their sciences (among them, the rules of astrology) passed to the Greeks and Romans. There, even in a sceptical and material age, the most enlightened of men continued to believe in the message of the heavens. "Astrology" is, after all, a Greek word..."astro" meaning "star" and "logos" meaning "words." In short, "star words" or "star messages."

Later, the Arabs became the greatest practitioners of astrology and even today, it plays a very important role in the daily life of Mohammedan nations. When this doctrine of astrology finally arrived in Europe from Arabia, kings, emperors and princes of the Church all began to harbor an implicit faith in the influences of the stars and it was far from unusual for a rich man to retain his own domestic astrologer who would advise and forewarn him.

Many famous astrologers of those and later times are also celebrated for their achievements in other sciences. Regiomontanus, Bishop of Ratisbon, for example, who reformed the calendar; Johann Keplar, who discovered the fundamental laws on which the solar system is built; Tycho Brahe, the gifted Danish astronomer; Jerome Cardan, physician, philosopher and mystic; Pierre Gassendo, one of the greatest mathematicians in history; Philip Melacthon, pioneer of the Reformation; and John Flamsteed, famous astrologer and the first Astronomer Royal of England.

Indeed, in 1675, it was Flamsteed who selected Greenwich, England, for the erection of an observatory. The reason for his choice? When he made his mathematical calculations during the 1670s, the meridian running through Greenwich was the geodetic equivalent of no degrees of Aries...the first of the Zodiac signs and the beginning or spring point. London was then the world's greatest city and the center of learning. Greenwich lies on the zero degree of longitude and, from that line, the meridians are numbered. Also from that line, comes "Greenwich mean time," upon which time in every corner of the Earth is based.

Astrology does not compel, it impels. Because it divines only the human soul itself, indicating the road along which your moral and mental qualities are likely to propel an individual, astrology can be an unfailing signpost to the future. Astrology can aid in overcoming the potential pitfalls in an individual's path, just as it can provide fair warning of the opportunities and luck that are to come along the way, making a person alert and ready to seize at every chance with both hands.

Humbug, you say? Hogwash, you mutter? Maybe.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by blujay

Please, we laugh because we are misinformed. Tell me what are vibrations? How is are physical body going to transfer to another realm of existence even though that violates every law of physics?

Many Spirits will go again into the Light, and be recycled. Some, however, will escape and form new worlds and new universes. Train your mind, and learn to form a Merkaba. This will retain your memories. We all live in many dimensions already, getting used to being in several at the same time will be an effort, but will be possible. Remember, in this Spirit world, or Nexus, whatever you think, is a reality immediately, and this goes for everything. Here is where anger, greed, fear and other things like these will cause one to do something that will make him or her "fall" back into the 3rd. dimension.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just remember something,

"And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. ...And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea...." Zechariah 14:4,8

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I wonder how these people get contacted by Aliens. And why do the Aliens only contact a few. Why wouldn't they tell just about everyone? I try to keep a open mind, but whenever anyone says "they were contacted" I just feel dirty!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Im not so sure I agree with this council of twelves assessment of the situation.

I can tell you that it is much more likely to pan out like this...

I know because I channeled a space monkey. How did I channel it? Syfy.

Also if you look close enough at the video I just posted, you can see the elite ones on the moon with their free passes.

On a more serious note though, I think this is another great example of misleading people about the truth of whats to come in the future.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not wishing to be pedantic, but.....If the earth split in two the core and molten centre would rupure and both halves would colapse into nothing but many new asteroids. Im not a scientist but i doubt there would be much love and harmony left!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

Prophets in the bible also read the stars,

"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Has there ever been such a time like this, as we all watch world events unfold daily?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrabbit1
Not wishing to be pedantic, but.....If the earth split in two the core and molten centre would rupure and both halves would colapse into nothing but many new asteroids. Im not a scientist but i doubt there would be much love and harmony left!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Let me add that in the first century AD elements were referred too as earth, air, fire, water.

[edit on 033030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alferd Packer

if you discard the ancient occult art of astrology completely, then there is no romance or poetry within your soul

You got that right. All the romance and poetry was wiped out of my soul by liars, thieves, and not more than a few ex g/fs (Thank you, Penny)

However, with all the mush removed- I now have a clear, crisp, unadulterated look at the world around me, and I gotta say, unless people quit living on Fantasy Island with Mr. Rourke and Tattoo, We're all gonna be screwed. Equally.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Im not so sure I agree with this council of twelves assessment of the situation.

I ROFL'd at that. Gives me ideas on a version of my own, really.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by XXXN3O

I ROFL'd at that. Gives me ideas on a version of my own, really.

Heres the monkey that channeled the information...

See the XXX at the start, its all starting to make sense now!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by blujay

Please, we laugh because we are misinformed. Tell me what are vibrations? How is are physical body going to transfer to another realm of existence even though that violates every law of physics?

Vibrations= sensational feelings one or many may experience when becomming more alert to their higher potentials, why attempting to tap into the unnorm and exit the norm. Potentials like using more spiritual energy to interact with matter or celestial objects
,brain wave capacity to interact with more then what is seen by the general public(what some call astral planes or realms or dimensions). If you meditate correct then you will feel the vibrations within you brain or body even soul depending on your personal internal energies, just dont consider them as vibrating like a cell phone, more like harmonizing with your internal soul/spirit/energies and tying yourself into the collectivness that many speak of.

As far as transfering into the new realm of EXISTANCE you can do this by:BEING KILLED, DYING, OR -ASCENDING- IF YOUR SOUL/SPIRIT/ENERGY IS WORTHY/HUMBLE/LOVING ENOUGH -K-

Although I am not too sure if 2012 is the same agenda approaching, I am sure there is going to be a divide eventually seperating those who care and who carless, those who are in fear and do anything out of fear even sell out their own species out of fear AND THOSE WHO REMAIN FEARLESS!!!AND PROTECT ALL WHO LOVE

[edit on 6/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh dear.....is this some christian loon knocking on the ATS front door?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Nah, its just some rabbit closing the door on a person offering some guidance to a fellow member.

Have'nt I seen you around somewhere...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I dont think he meant physically..

"The slicing will lead to many changes in the world, but only to those who choose to notice. "

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Loon?

That added a lot to the discussion,

Actually I was pointing out that such prophecies have existed for a very long time, there is also Buddhist eschatology, and Hindu and Christian.
en.wikipedia.org...
# 2 Eschatology in world religions

* 2.1 Jewish eschatology
* 2.2 Christian eschatology
* 2.3 Islamic eschatology
* 2.4 Hindu eschatology
* 2.5 Buddhist eschatology
* 2.6 Bahá'í eschatology

[edit on 033030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I dont think he meant physically..

"The slicing will lead to many changes in the world, but only to those who choose to notice. "

That's a possibility as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First of all our planet is not a star and second, all things that can procreate have to contain some sort of physical DNA from the whole of a body not just DNA from things living with in or on. The Earth can not split into two and if it did by something horrific that Earth could actually crack into two separate halves then we are all dead. Stars have to supernova to be created, or through swirling dust and gases contained to produce a star.

reply to post by blujay

Hi, If you want to learn about vibrations in the spiritual body you might want to learn about how to Astral Projection or OBE (Out of Body Experience) Vibrations are a sensation that is felt within the etheric/spirit body as it raises up enough energy to release from your physical body when you get close to Astral Projection. Astral Dynamics is an awesome book that answers most questions about Astral Projection. Also try some Astral forums online.

I think in the reference about elevated vibrationary levels, if you work with your spiritual body enough and raise energy vibrations, you end up highering up your vibrations at a more elevated level standard through out the day. Sort of like beefing up your vibration/energy muscles so to speak. Also the more you work with your etheric body and your consciousness, the more your psychic skills will start to develop. And after this you get to work and find different ways to fine tune your abilities, which in my eyes is exciting and challenging at the same time. But be fair warned, when you raise up your awareness you also become more intune and can interact more with the next dimension even as you go through your useral day.
The whole picture, getting to know your spirit inside of you through process of astral projection, how your consciousness works and how to function while in an Astral Projection or an OBE and also finding how to discover your psychic ability and ways to fine tune them. Lots of Fun working and finding more about your inner self. This is kind of a cold science way of working with the spirit body, this is how I started up and I find something called Mental Phasing a whole lot easier to work with.

But there are other ways that meld in a sort of religious aspect if this is what your searching for, there are many forms. The budists have an awesome way of thinking,very natural, other ways that meld in God and Love and meaning.
Oh and the laws of science kind of take a huge twist since our science is developed on the laws of this 3rd Dimension, this existence we physically function on. Rather complicated to talk about here but if this dimension ceased and we all transcended into the next dimension how I understand it, our spirit would not need these physical bodies anylonger. Blujay, you could elaborate a little more if you want people to understand, to be enlightened you have to be in an open heart and mind.

So hear you go a little Astral Dynamic training for you.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join