It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
IMO it is very, very important that people warn as many people as they possibly can not to go anywhere this guy and his stooges.

This really is a matter of utmost importance - people who go to his events will be SCREWED big time. Save people's lives. Get the word out as far and wide as possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

From reading your threads and watching the contained footage you've provided, I have become pretty much convinced this man is someone with a dark agenda. His overtly animated performances (with face and hands) aren't natural or merely down to nerves, I'd wager they're techniques of suggestion.

I'm sorry to sound repetitive, but what level of fame does he have in the countries you've mentioned? Is he on TV chat shows every month? Does he feature often in high-profile news stories? I gather he's not a household name.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
IMO it is very, very important that people warn as many people as they possibly can not to go anywhere this guy and his stooges.

This really is a matter of utmost importance - people who go to his events will be SCREWED big time. Save people's lives. Get the word out as far and wide as possible.

Most of the people are dead from the inside, we cannot make hear the dead people and for the rest, God is the guide so don't worry, everything is under control. Those who shall fear are the instigators of this evil plan and their followers.

Soon, the people will see who is the true Master, God the Almighty without any contest.

Don't wait to see the Punishment of God falling on you before to believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

From reading your threads and watching the contained footage you've provided, I have become pretty much convinced this man is someone with a dark agenda. His overtly animated performances (with face and hands) aren't natural or merely down to nerves, I'd wager they're techniques of suggestion.

I'm sorry to sound repetitive, but what level of fame does he have in the countries you've mentioned? Is he on TV chat shows every month? Does he feature often in high-profile news stories? I gather he's not a household name.

In the US, he's given many TV interviews on the major shows (CNN, Colbert, MSNBC, Tavis Smiley, Democracy Now, San Francisco Channel...), he's also given radio interviews and he's given plenty of conferences over the US (in universities, summits, ...), he's been quoted by the major newspapers, Twitter and many blogs and above all he's now recognized by the experts as someone whose view will change the world.

He's much more reknown in the US than in Canada and in Australia but as you know, they can advance their agenda very quicly just as they've bumped Obama US President within few months.

You have to realize that this revolution is fake, no matter what the people may think, it's all staged and they know that most of the populace will always follow them very quickly.

In January when Maitreya has given his first feedback about his emergence on Share International magazine , he said that the reaction of the people was mute and that he was pleased with that.

It's as if you shake a dead body to ensure that your victim is well dead. Maitreya has tested the reaction of the people and he was pleased to see that the people have not reacted at all to his ideas.

So do not give too many importance to the reactions of the people, what matters is that all the majors institutions are reformed and that we are on the verge of a nuclear war which will definitely be the end of our capitalist economy. Watch the Iranian/Palestinian conflicts and you'll know when Maitreya will step forward.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Read this and see how close we are from the D Day:

www.cuba.cu...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am concerned that this guy can so easily cause a ruckus by discussing the basics of life.

Those are food, water and shelter. Take away any of those three and you yourself a slave that will do anything to regain balance.

The whole world is tripping on this guy and he is simply stating Maslow's hierarchy of needs as his thesis.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Read this and see how close we are from the D Day:

www.cuba.cu...

Ha! cream is a crackpot.
- The ones up there already knew who I was WAY before creame did. Didn't u get the Memo? Early Christmas Tree and them talking about christmas early WITHOUT actually connecting christmas?

All this started after I said I must go with my Father. The Next day ALL this started including the movies/tv shows about Me /etc, and I mean the new movies.

I had and gave proof of who I am, and yet u ignore it.
, u want to find Me, and I am here, and yet u ignore me. I have been open for some time now on the net.
As for physically finding Me up there, u won't as I am awaiting the physical part of it.

If you want proof of who I am look down below the dotted line. As for talking to me VIA AIM/etc.

AIM: jcwolfensheign
Yahoo:palmonezire31fanatic
MSN:palmonezire31fanatic(AT)yahoo.com

By the way - in the end God is a pedo/murderer/homo/etc., and Welcome to the New World, Sincerely - UR World King.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When is nowshining?
My question represents my inabilty to understand your post. What are you on about? What does christmas tree have to do with the topic?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The first part of the episode 18-19 exposes that the mainstream media and Share International have been unsuccessfuly intending to counter my serie since its beginning. The problem is that they are not even credible as they simply are lying to the people (as they are used to).

This part also shows that Maitreya & Raj Patel's vision for the world is the same: a society which combines both Capitalism's and Communism's truths, which once again exposes that Raj Patel actually is Maitreya.

This first part of the episode 18-19 also denounces that Raj Patel/Maitreya promotes Evolution as he knows that this society has already inculcated this concept to the whole world.

Evolution exists but not as defined by Darwin which is a Humanist, who is opposed to the existence of a unique God. Once again, it just reveals the true nature of Raj Patel/Maitreya, a human body totaly under the control of Satan, the Dark Father.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Admittedly I have never read it, but if the Koran tells believers it's alright to kill infidels in the name of God, then those who follow it are just as evil as this Patel character, or anyone else who calls themselves "Maitraya".
The same applies to Christians or followers of any religion for that matter!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Admittedly I have never read it, but if the Koran tells believers it's alright to kill infidels in the name of God, then those who follow it are just as evil as this Patel character, or anyone else who calls themselves "Maitraya".
The same applies to Christians or followers of any religion for that matter!

The Koran never orders to kill anyone except for pure self defense. You should really read it you'd be surprised.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hi TheTruthIsFromGod,
I've been reading the Koran in small bites and find it rather interesting.
Unlike the Bible, it clearly says that The Garden (first dwelling place of Adam) and the Earth are two different places. Iblis, (who refused to bow down to Adam), causes humanity to leave The Garden and the state of felicity and bliss and Go Down to the Earth and make Earth a new dwelling place. "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."
No disrespect, but B. Creme says (like H. Blavatsky before him) that very long time ago certain spiritual beings "fell" from the state of bliss and incarnated on the Earth, out of compassion and in order to give ignorant and suffering animal men mind principle. They were the Solar (Fiery) Angels, and interestingly the Koran calls those who reject the Faith ( or disobeyed and left the Garden) the companions of the Fire. (I understand that you can interpret Fire as destruction from the context of the Koran). But you can also interpret it as a surviving element of originally well known but later distorted truth.
It is exactly the view of B. Creme - that the original "religion" or knowledge known as Ageless Wisdom, has become distorted and misinterpreted over ther thousands of years by different religions and their scriptures. I can see his point, as despite being in opposition to all major religions (even Buddhism in regards to the timing of Maitreya's return), B. Creme's (or Maitreya's) teachings seem to incorporate some elements from each one of them. Could it be he is right?
My christian friend would say that the "enemy" is mixing truth with lies. But what do I know? I am sitting in a fence and can not make my choice because both sides make eaqual sense to me.
Stateless Person

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
No disrespect, but B. Creme says (like H. Blavatsky before him) that very long time ago certain spiritual beings "fell" from the state of bliss and incarnated on the Earth, out of compassion and in order to give ignorant and suffering animal men mind principle. They were the Solar (Fiery) Angels, and interestingly the Koran calls those who reject the Faith ( or disobeyed and left the Garden) the companions of the Fire.

Keep reading the Koran you'll see how God insists on the fact that the Jinns/Spirits/Fallen Angels are the worst ennemy of Human beings. God has given a reprieve to Satan until the Judgement Day, but God says that Satan and the fallen Angels are anyway fated to Hell, because they 've refused to ask for forgiveness and have persisted in their opposition to God. These entities the opposite of life. Do you believe in God or in the Devil?

(I understand that you can interpret Fire as destruction from the context of the Koran). But you can also interpret it as a surviving element of originally well known but later distorted truth.

Keep on reading the Koran and you'll see how God describes accurately Hell, the tricks of the Jinns/Spirits and you'll see that it's not a parable, it's to be taken as it is. Hell burns and Jinns lies and are fated to Hell. God says that all those who will follow these entites will be with them in Hell.

It is exactly the view of B. Creme - that the original "religion" or knowledge known as Ageless Wisdom, has become distorted and misinterpreted over ther thousands of years by different religions and their scriptures. I can see his point, as despite being in opposition to all major religions (even Buddhism in regards to the timing of Maitreya's return), B. Creme's (or Maitreya's) teachings seem to incorporate some elements from each one of them. Could it be he is right?

Satan has more knowledge than us, he was there when Adam, our father was created, so he uses this knowledge to create a "religion" which looks like the true one of God, but in practice, his religion is in total opposition to the one of God. Satan legitimates what God forbids and forbids what God orders.

My christian friend would say that the "enemy" is mixing truth with lies. But what do I know? I am sitting in a fence and can not make my choice because both sides make eaqual sense to me.
Stateless Person

Put your faith in God, otherwise you'll be among the losers. Don't you see all the proofs I've brought from God?

Pray God, be sincere and keep on reading the Koran, you'll see the whole picture. I am sure that if you are a good guy, God will guide you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey,
I've seen your videos, I like them, however I'm not convinced "this" guy is Maitreya or revealing himself as such. I do believe he's another crooked politician. But if I ask any random person on the street who Raj Patel is, no one has a clue! I'm no expert in this subject, but I though that was an important part of being a Maitreya character, The whole world knowing who you are. I've seen your videos like I said but I've never even heard of this guy until your videos. So think of the average [brainwashed by MSM] American who doesn't get on conspiracy sites, or Youtube, what is the likelihood of them knowing who this guy is, or even buying into his speeches. Yes, he may sound very convincing, however this seems like just another day in the fake world. I think you call it Dunya? Anyway

Stay Awake People

Just in case...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Illumin Not I]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illumin Not I
Hey,
I've seen your videos, I like them, however I'm not convinced "this" guy is Maitreya or revealing himself as such. I do believe he's another crooked politician. But if I ask any random person on the street who Raj Patel is, no one has a clue! I'm no expert in this subject, but I though that was an important part of being a Maitreya character, The whole world knowing who you are. I've seen your videos like I said but I've never even heard of this guy until your videos. So think of the average [brainwashed by MSM] American who doesn't get on conspiracy sites, or Youtube, what is the likelihood of them knowing who this guy is, or even buying into his speeches. Yes, he may sound very convincing, however this seems like just another day in the fake world. I think you call it Dunya? Anyway

Stay Awake People

Just in case...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Illumin Not I]

That's normal, Maitreya does not really need that the people knows him as a person to emerge. What matters is that the people accept his ideas.

Since 2001, Maitreya's ideas have been promoted everywhere and the people does not even know that these news views are from Maitreya.

Maitreya's vision is being implemented at the highest levels: UN, IMF, WTO, WHO, WB,...

Maitreya's base are the evil billionnaires (Gates, Rockefeller, Murdoch, Al Gore, Forbes,....) who introduce themselves as philanthropists and think they are good persons, but they are totaly deceived by Satan because they are perverts.

So no need for the average person to be aware of Raj Patel/Maitreya, many people are lost and trust the governments and institutions instead of trusting God, and these sheep will be lost by Satan and his demons, except those who accept the Truth from God and submit to God and his holly Books.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I also want to say another reason I'm not convinced is because this is just too simple. Some guy makes some speeches and he's suppose to be some kind of scriptural predicted false prophet/ Maitreya/Anti-Christ/Djjal/whatever. There are, and I'm going to say it... I believe millions of people waiting for this sort of thing to happen(Christians and Muslims). These false prophets are suppose to mislead the majority of the earth according to both dogmas. Stay with me on this one. So I pose the question: how is this suppose to happen when so many people are looking for the same thing. Wouldn't everyone recognize him as such. Lets say he is the false prophet. And he starts getting big time. Everyone who talks of false prophets and Maitreyas and antichrist are gonna start getting red flags. Basically I'm saying it just can't happen that way. Just think about it.

Stay Awake People

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I can't but laugh at this stuff. Raj Patel being the devil or something you silly people believe in?

Seriously.. delusional stupidity by religious nutjobs once more. You might acctually want to listen to what he has to say and think why many people hold him in high regards.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illumin Not I
I also want to say another reason I'm not convinced is because this is just too simple. Some guy makes some speeches and he's suppose to be some kind of scriptural predicted false prophet/ Maitreya/Anti-Christ/Djjal/whatever. There are, and I'm going to say it... I believe millions of people waiting for this sort of thing to happen(Christians and Muslims). These false prophets are suppose to mislead the majority of the earth according to both dogmas. Stay with me on this one. So I pose the question: how is this suppose to happen when so many people are looking for the same thing. Wouldn't everyone recognize him as such. Lets say he is the false prophet. And he starts getting big time. Everyone who talks of false prophets and Maitreyas and antichrist are gonna start getting red flags. Basically I'm saying it just can't happen that way. Just think about it.

Stay Awake People

Ask yourself why I am the only one over the world who is spreading such a truth... just because that's not my truth but the Truth From God.

God is delivering his last warning to the people, God gives a chance to anyone in order that no one will be able to say to God that he ignored the truth.

It's very easy for God te expose Satan, God says that the Devil's plan is very limited compared to God's plan.

You'd better think about what I am saying, I am a fair warner: Worship none but God and obey his Holly Books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails on them.

If you refuse this truth, I have no other truth for you than announcing to you a very harsh punishment from God and Hell forever, but if you accept it, God will forgive you all your sins and will protect you against himself.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
I can't but laugh at this stuff. Raj Patel being the devil or something you silly people believe in?

Seriously.. delusional stupidity by religious nutjobs once more. You might acctually want to listen to what he has to say and think why many people hold him in high regards.

Hells awaits you, Guaranted.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Like I said I appreciate your videos. But maybe your giving him a little tooooooo much credit? Maybe...? Just a tad bit...? Yes? No? Just a bit?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join