It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This person, if he claims to be God is one form of antichrist... if translated from the Greek....instead of christ or substitute christ...Jesus said there would be many.

However, I have never heard of him outside of ATS and check the news everyday, sometimes 2-3 times a day, from many sources...US and around the world. Still, no one is talking about this person.

As such, he is a far cry from the Biblical description of the coming False Messiah/AntiChrist.

If he isn't seen at the White House, solves the MidEast crisis, and caps the BP Oil Spill inside of the next 6 months, ....I say keep walking.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
TheTruthIsFromGod - Would it be true to say that you are 100% convinced that Raj Patel is Maitreya, and that any information that suggests otherwise you chose to dismiss without any consideration.

What I find most amusing is that you only believe Raj Patel is Maitreya in the first place because Benjamin Creme stated on 14 January 2010 that Maitreya had given his first US TV interview. This was around the same time that Raj Patel was interviewed on the Colbert Report. Any other information from Benjamin Creme given previously or later about the identity of Maitreya, you have chosen to dismiss as lies and deception.

for example:

- Creme stated that Maitreya appeared on a Major US TV Network and that he has now appeared at least 11 times on the same network, each interview lasting about half an hour in duration. (Raj Patel's appearance was for only 6 minutes on the Colbert report, and Comedy Central is not regarded as a major US Television Network.)
- Creme has always claimed since the early 1980's that Maitreya arrived in London by plane from Pakistan in 1977 as an adult man.
- Raj Patel on the other hand flew from India to London in 1977 as a 5 year old boy
- Creme claims that Maitreya is still based in London, while Patel is now a US citizen and lives in San Francisco

Whether Maitreya is a real being or a figment of Creme's imagination can be disputed, but to say that Raj Patel is without a doubt Maitreya, is bordering on delusional.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

This is an old story buddy. Raj is not the Maitreya. Have you just got your school holidays?

Please just do me one favour and show me where the press are calling this guy the saviour of the world????

"Raj Patel is not Maitreya", that's what you want to hear?

Whatever I'll tell you, you'll hear only what you want.

If this case is closed for you, so what are you doing here?

I have no time to loose with loosers like you. Be a good patsy, be a good slave of this society, stupid sheep that you are.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xfiler
TheTruthIsFromGod - Would it be true to say that you are 100% convinced that Raj Patel is Maitreya, and that any information that suggests otherwise you chose to dismiss without any consideration.

What I find most amusing is that you only believe Raj Patel is Maitreya in the first place because Benjamin Creme stated on 14 January 2010 that Maitreya had given his first US TV interview. This was around the same time that Raj Patel was interviewed on the Colbert Report. Any other information from Benjamin Creme given previously or later about the identity of Maitreya, you have chosen to dismiss as lies and deception.

for example:

- Creme stated that Maitreya appeared on a Major US TV Network and that he has now appeared at least 11 times on the same network, each interview lasting about half an hour in duration. (Raj Patel's appearance was for only 6 minutes on the Colbert report, and Comedy Central is not regarded as a major US Television Network.)
- Creme has always claimed since the early 1980's that Maitreya arrived in London by plane from Pakistan in 1977 as an adult man.
- Raj Patel on the other hand flew from India to London in 1977 as a 5 year old boy
- Creme claims that Maitreya is still based in London, while Patel is now a US citizen and lives in San Francisco

Whether Maitreya is a real being or a figment of Creme's imagination can be disputed, but to say that Raj Patel is without a doubt Maitreya, is bordering on delusional.

Believe in what you want, I don't care about your point of view. I spread my serie with hard proofs for everybody, so if you don't buy it, just don't watch it. I really don't care about who believe that Raj Patel is Maitreya and who dont. I am not selling you anything, I am not asking from you anything and I don't give a # of your beliefs, so please leave this thread and don't make me loose my time.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I dont think he is anything but just a activist. Moreover there is no Satan or Jesus as we believe in . Its all symbological. Bush is the satan for Iraq. Pakistan is the Satan for peace. We can take in symbology. But i dont think he is that bad a person or that important. This maybe just one of those smokescreens turning us away from the real problems.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Reply to post by zzombie

I'm an avid c2c listener....when was this creme interview? Could you tell me how exactly he was shutdown? It takes a lot to get Snoory to act. Just curious.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
Reply to post by zzombie

I'm an avid c2c listener....when was this creme interview? Could you tell me how exactly he was shutdown? It takes a lot to get Snoory to act. Just curious.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Read my Youtube channel's description, you will find a summury of the whole story:
www.youtube.com...

And for the day on day proofs since January 2010, you can watch my serie ep01 to ep15:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
This person, if he claims to be God is one form of antichrist... if translated from the Greek....instead of christ or substitute christ...Jesus said there would be many.

This guy has never ever claimed to be god or maitreya or anything like that.

He was quite upset when some luantics on the internet tried to label him as maitreaya

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

1. Please show us the media openly referrring to Raj as the saviour of the world. Please.

2. WHy have you duplicated this thread.

Whats your beef with pasties. I like pasties.

Sorry, forgot to add

Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

1. Please show us the media openly referrring to Raj as the saviour of the world. Please.

2. WHy have you duplicated this thread.

Sorry, forgot to add

Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa, Baa

1. LOOOOOOL, are you kidding me? see my vids from part 1 to 15, that's all I have to say to you. If you see nothing in my vids wich indicates that the media are adulating Raj Patel, then I can nothing for you.

2. Because Raj Patel has entered into a new step of his world promotion. Before, the media spoke about him because of Maitreya, but now, the Maitreya story has been classified by the media and they are openly quoting him and praising him as if he had always been on the public scene.

3. I like the patsies too, but not when they are human. I hate ignorance and the patsies are ignorant people.

Now please, you don't buy my story, that's OK for me, I am not willing to loose my time and to repeat always the same remarks. I am not here to beg you to see the truth. The people over here are so unfair toward themselves and towards the others.

They like the people who fool them and spit on the people who help them and ask nothing in return.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Lol OP, congrats on getting Skunkworked.

Honestly you need to step back & take a breath.

In my opinion, Benjamin Creme is at best a loony & at worst a scammer & even he says Raj Patel isn't Maitreya

Source here

www.guardian.co.uk...

What IS really funny is that, you insist that whoever disagrees with you is only hearing what he wants to. Well isn't that the particular arrogance you are guilty of as well

Now if you think deeper about it, why would Benjamin Creme deny Raj Patel as the Maitreya. In my opinion, this is probably because he has his own "creation/puppet" waiting in the background, preparing to step out.

Look if you believe in the Benjamin Creme tale that Maitreya is living among us, then you would also have to take his word that Raj Patel ISN'T the Maitreya.

If my scenario is right, then Benjamin Creme is just a con.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by postmeme]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just one more question. You state in your opening post that

"Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings."

You are referring to Raj as Satan. What if he is not Satan. What if he is just a guy who wites books and wishes like erveryone else for a better planet.

How will you feel if it turns out that Raj is an ordinary human being. How can you pick a person like this and just label him Satan. Do you not realise how irresponsible this is. I'm guessing you have never even met this guy but you are prepared to believe some insane videos posted on youtube.

You should really examine how you have come to this conclusion. Try thinking for yourself instead of watching some videos on youtube.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

3. I like the patsies too, but not when they are human. I hate ignorance and the patsies are ignorant people.

I would never ever have a human pasty. Thats disgusting. My fav pasty is chicken and mushroom.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Just one more question. You state in your opening post that

"Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings."

You are referring to Raj as Satan. What if he is not Satan. What if he is just a guy who wites books and wishes like erveryone else for a better planet.

How will you feel if it turns out that Raj is an ordinary human being. How can you pick a person like this and just label him Satan. Do you not realise how irresponsible this is. I'm guessing you have never even met this guy but you are prepared to believe some insane videos posted on youtube.

You should really examine how you have come to this conclusion. Try thinking for yourself instead of watching some videos on youtube.

And what about if I am right on all the line?

No it's impossible that I could be right, you'll find other reasons to oppose my claims.

My videos is based on my own research from scratch, I've not copy paste any other research on the web, so my analysis is not based on some Youtube Videos but on the basis of my own analysis of the world.

You are here asking me some poor questions, and what about all the proofs I've brough from part 1 to part 15 of my serie, can you answer all the relevant clues I've provided? ... I don't think so, the people like you have already made their mind and whatever I can tell them they will never believe, so please I have no time to loose with stupid and ignorant people.

I SAY THAT TO ANY ONE WHO THINK THAT RAJ PATEL IS NOT MAITREYA OR THAT MAITREYA IS A GOOD GUY:

I can nothing for you, believe in Raj Patel if you want, follow Maitreya, be a good sheep, I don't mind, but PLEASE do not loose your time with me, I'll never convince you and you'll never convince me. Just do your life and let the others in peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's really fun to see that nowadays the people act like Gods. Who are you to demand anything?

God does not speak to the people like that. He may inspire you, show you signs, but that's not a show, he has nothing to proove to you.

You've read the Koran and you haven't enjoy it, it means that your heart is corrupted because the Koran is flawless, just like God.

God says he put a veil on the bad people's brain to make them only see bad things in the Koran.

If you are lost and that you're a fair person, God will guide you, but if you are lost and moreover you're unfair, then God will lost you, God will put you into a deep illusion, making you think that your life is great whereas you're a total looser.

You reject God, you reject the Koran, I'll testify before God during the Judgement Day against you and you'll burn in hell forever (unless you repent before your death).

[edit on 9-6-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

Here you are openly contradicting yourself.

Why would god want me to believe in the Koran and at the same time pull a veil over my eyes to hide it's truth from me?

If god does not speak to people directly, then he also did not speak to Mohammed directly. Which means Mohammed made the whole thing up.

The Koran is also not flawless because it was written by a man. Even a man who has talked to god, can only pass on his interpretation, which cannot be an omniscient understanding, as that of god would be. Therefore in order for the Koran to be flawless it would have to be written by god himself, and not his prophet.

And I dont know about you, but my life is great. Heaven or Hell you make for yourself.

I do reject the Koran, but I do not reject god. God is something very different from what Abrahamic religions preach, although I will not start that discussion here now.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Fair enough. I don't think there is anyone who could make you see sense at the moment. Best of luck on your path.

Dont be too hard on yourself when you start to see the bigger picture.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
@all

From now please, either you may participate by bringing new elements, concrete proofs/counter proofs, or that's better for you to keep silent. If it's just to give your feelings or to criticize without proofs, or to insult or to mocke, then you'll just be ignored.

I remind that we are speaking about Raj Patel being Maitreya, alias Satan.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have had a look at the videos you have uploaded on youtube. It really looks like you are waging war against Raj. Its disturbing to see the amount of accusations you are making against this person.

I think you should stop trying to destroy this mans life. It will only destroy you. How can you be filled with so much hate for this man.

You need not worry about my comments anymore. I will not return to this thread. Your campaign is too disturbing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

@all

From now please, either you may participate by bringing new elements, concrete proofs/counter proofs, or that's better for you to keep silent. If it's just to give your feelings or to criticize without proofs, or to insult or to mocke, then you'll just be ignored.

I remind that we are speaking about Raj Patel being Maitreya, alias Satan.

I guess you will not accept logic as any form of proof. That is for you to decide.
The burden of proof however, is on you, since you are the one making claims.

I'm with JohnnySeagul, and leaving this thread.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by fedeykin]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have had a look at the videos you have uploaded on youtube. It really looks like you are waging war against Raj. Its disturbing to see the amount of accusations you are making against this person.

I think you should stop trying to destroy this mans life. It will only destroy you. How can you be filled with so much hate for this man.

You need not worry about my comments anymore. I will not return to this thread. Your campaign is too disturbing.

I have no hate for Raj Patel, I have no hate for you neither for anyone. Why hate? We are only responsible of ourselves, if the people want to choose the bad path, they are free, that will not change anything for myself, so I don't see why I should hate Raj Patel or anyone else. My only ennemy is my own devil. Raj Patel is not my ennemy, I have no ennemy except myself.

I am only saying that Raj Patel is not telling us the entire truth about who he really is, I've brought many proofs from the mainstream media concerning Raj Patel.

I have the right to be suspicious about someone like Raj Pate. If the people prefer to trust Raj Patel I respect their choice, I've expressed my view, I've brought my proofs throught my serie, and you have the right to believe in it or not, that's not my problem.

I am not saying to the people to oppose the governments by action, neither to attack Raj Patel or to hate him, I am only saying to the people to avoid Raj Patel and just to ignore him, just as they should ignore the governments and the system, respect the law but don't involve in the society, don't be fooled by this society. So there is nothing violent or intolerant in what I am saying, I am just saying to the people to be careful.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join