It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Creme's first Master was Djwal Khul and this "Master"/malicious Jinn/demon was also channeling Blavatsky and Alice Bailey...

Khul means in arabic Monster/bad Jinn... the malicious Jinns are misleading the New Agers, they are moking them and they don't even realize it because of their own injustice (God sets them blind), and that's the fate of anyone who follow the devil instead of obeying God.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hi TruthIsFromGod,
I'm coming to the end of reading the Koran (missed some bits so will have to reread it later). Two things I found rather confusing well towards the end of the book.
First one is where it says "Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn".
Isn't Lucifer the son of the morning star (in Judeo - Christian theology)?
And the second one where it describes the way the Evil operates: "From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper)"
This is very similar to what some people of Judeo - Christian orientation describe as the method of the Holly Spirit, that is never pushy, whispers and then withdraws and waits for our response.
Now onto whether I recognise the words of God when I hear them or not...
I am afraid God didn't make it very clear to us. The problem is that if you suspend preconcieved ideas and go deep enough into any school of thought or system of bielief, you will see that it makes sense. Every major religion or school of thought (including various New Age beliefs) has internal logic and makes sense to their followers, otherwise they wouldn't exist. Your proofs as to Raj Patel being Maitreya and Maitreya being the enemy are assumptions untill proven by coming to pass.
Do I believe the Koran to be the revelation from God. It is possible and anything is possible in the infinite Universe.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Stateless Person]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have a question for you truthisfromGod. I noticed you keep spelling the word Holy H-O-L-L-Y is there a reason for that such as word play or it's just a translational thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illumin Not I
I have a question for you truthisfromGod. I noticed you keep spelling the word Holy H-O-L-L-Y is there a reason for that such as word play or it's just a translational thing?

There is tools like spell check for this kind of remark.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stateless Person
Hi TruthIsFromGod,
I'm coming to the end of reading the Koran (missed some bits so will have to reread it later). Two things I found rather confusing well towards the end of the book.
First one is where it says "Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn".
Isn't Lucifer the son of the morning star (in Judeo - Christian theology)?
And the second one where it describes the way the Evil operates: "From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper)"
This is very similar to what some people of Judeo - Christian orientation describe as the method of the Holly Spirit, that is never pushy, whispers and then withdraws and waits for our response.
Now onto whether I recognise the words of God when I hear them or not...
I am afraid God didn't make it very clear to us. The problem is that if you suspend preconcieved ideas and go deep enough into any school of thought or system of bielief, you will see that it makes sense. Every major religion or school of thought (including various New Age beliefs) has internal logic and makes sense to their followers, otherwise they wouldn't exist. Your proofs as to Raj Patel being Maitreya and Maitreya being the enemy are assumptions untill proven by coming to pass.
Do I believe the Koran to be the revelation from God. It is possible and anything is possible in the infinite Universe.

I am not responsible for you, I've received just like you the book of our God, the Koran, and contrary to you, I've totaly accepted it and I haven't challenged it just because this book is flawless. Turn to God I cannot help you further, you've read the Koran and you've rejected it, do you think my arguments or any arguments from anyone can be more convincing than the Koran itself, than the arguments and the Truth of our God?

I don't think so

[edit on 25-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This is the documentary aired in 1988 by "Bridge Earth & Heaven" about the appearance of Maitreya in Nairobi, Kenya in 1988. I think that's not innocent that this documentary is shared again just at this specific period. Obviously, the New Agers are pushing their agenda and more and more info are leaked about Maitreya.

Apparently, this apparition seems to be true, we easily recognize the whole background that we can see on the rare fotos of Maitreya up to this day.

However, some questions have to be answered:

Why Maitreya does not appear on the footage?
Why only Marie Acatza testifies about her encounter with Maitreya and not the other people of the crowd?

Concerning, Marie Acatza's encounter with Maitreya, she confirms Maitreya's methodology: the person hears a clear voice from within their body or from behind and this voice simply commands them to do what they are asked. Of course, Maitreya declares to the persons that they are the elected of God (irony) and that God have a mission for them. As I've already said it, that's exactly how a common Jinn appear to the people, which confirms the true nature of Maitreya.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is nothing to add to the Truth of God.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thought this made an interesting point.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You're out of context.

Identifying the true context of our short existence within the whole Human History is very useful, that makes us realize that all these people who speak about change are really crazy. For billions of years, the Rules of God have been remaining unchanged and these Rules are still operating. Which changes these New Agers, Globalists, Humanists, Evolutionists are speaking about?

Nothing more than a TOTAL ABSOLUTE LIE.

Only God can truly tell us the True History of Humanity:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find this helps me relate to the message you are trying to convey.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
I find this helps me relate to the message you are trying to convey.

Good video except that it's not respectful to identify God as a "flying spaghetti monster". We have to give respect to God, to love God, to fear God, to obey God, to dedicate our whole life to God.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Good video except that it's not respectful to identify God as a "flying spaghetti monster". We have to give respect to God, to love God, to fear God, to obey God, to dedicate our whole life to God.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. But then you would like us to dedicate our whole life to God.

This God?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. But then you would like us to dedicate our whole life to God.

This God?

There is only ONE God and he's our Creator and the Master of the Universe. Which other God can exist beside him? NO ONE, he's the Sole God.

Our teerestrial life is short and is meant to be "hard": we have to make efforts for anything.

The true life is in the after life when we'll be resurected, we'll be immortal and we'll enjoy anything without making any effort, that's the promise of our God.

Do you better understand now why this life should be dedicated to make efforts in order to get closer to God?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Do you better understand now why this life should be dedicated to make efforts in order to get closer to God?

Yes, thanks for that. I think it is best summoned up in this short clip.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, thanks for that. I think it is best summoned up in this short clip.

I've noticed that these vids are distributed & done by Atheists. That's not a problem, we are all creatures of God whether we believe in God or not.

Most the arguments of the atheists are justified just because they actually answer to the misconceptions of the organized religions which are not from God anymore.

Organized religions are most of the time unfair and are far from their holy books and that's not what I am defending.

The arguments quoted in your vids respond to the organized religions/sects misconceptions and have nothing to do with the True religion of God.

I think you should read the Koran, you'll get many answers about the misconceptions of the religions, therefore to your misconceptions as an Atheists. You'll see that God is the Truth, the real truth.

And Truth is the highest priority

In the True religion of God (perfectly defined in the Koran), everyone is ONLY responsible for his own deeds. Everyone was born pure, perfect and afterwards, he corrupts his soul by HIS OWN bad actions, it's action/reaction law, you disobey God, therefore it means for you that you've done the bad choice for yourself, therefore, you'll receive the consequencies of your actions... However, God passes his time protecting us against the consequencies of our bad actions, but most of the people does not even realize it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh I agree,

"Most the arguments of the atheists are justified just because they actually answer to the misconceptions of the organized religions which are not from God anymore"

Organised religions are just a form of organised control of the masses.

However I must disagree with this :"
The arguments quoted in your vids respond to the organized religions/sects misconceptions and have nothing to do with the True religion of God"

I specifically choose these particular videos because they primarily adressed the idea of 'God'

You recommend the Koran as a solution. I'm afraid I find the contradictions in the Koran just as bad as the contradictions in the Bible. Does this not disturb you at all?

An example of this is shown here:

by the way i don't agree with the title of this video merely the contradictions that it highlights.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

My friend, your question is once again justified and God answers to it through the Koran.

The Bible & Torah contain some contradictions just because its original message has been distorted over the years and the translations. I agree with the atheists about most of their critics concerning these both Holy Books. However, I am convinced that someone with a good will can cope with these books.

As the Koran is the last revelation, God has protected it against any distortion. Each one of the so called contradictions of the Koran which is evoked in your videos can easily be responded . I have no time to answer to all the points.

However, just for the example:

The river of wine evoked in the Koran does not make the people get drunk.

When God speaks about virgens, he speaks about pure virgens which stay pure. Sex is an abomination in heaven, once purified, our souls will become too high to appreciate this kind of fall (sex). We'll enjoy a much more higher pleasure in Paradise: God's light and energy which will be just close to us.

I can quote you the verses, I just have to seek the specific verses, but I know that the verses I am speaking about are not controversial at all.

If you seek truth, you'll get it just because God is fair and is not a liar, but if you just want to oppose God without being sincerly interested by the Truth, God will lost you if you play this game.

Peace on you

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

S56:V17 Round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness). S56:V18 With goblets, (shining) beakers, and cups (filled) out of clear-flowing fountains:
S56:V19 No after-ache will they receive therefrom, nor will they suffer intoxication:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

As the Koran is the last revelation, God has protected it against any distortion.

I think this belief is very quetstionable.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Why don't just read the Koran by yourself instead of seeking excuses to label the Koran as a lie?

These videos are just done to compromise the Koran and quote many things out of context.

If you've already done your mind, I've also done my mind, I cannot help further.

Anyway, I don't need to defend the Koran, God is its protector and that's far enough. Accept totaly the Koran or reject it totaly, there is no other way.

For my part, I've accepted it and I've never found any flaw in the Koran.

May God guide you

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join