It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel steps forward as Maitreya

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In this 15th episode, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted by the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Just look at this last article released by Raj Patel today on his blog and you'll see that militancy, activism, are just to use you, to deceive you, just like politics... (of course Raj Patel promotes that activism makes us happy....)

rajpatel.org...

STOP BEING PATSIES!!!!!

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

Here's the video which details this intro:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I seen post about this guy before. He is really influential. I doubt he's calming to be the Maitreya. Maitreya's coming will occur after the teachings of the current Gautama Buddha, the Dharma, are no longer taught and are completely forgotten. Maitreya is predicted to attain Bodhi in seven days (which is the minimum period), by virtue of his many lives of preparation for Buddhahood (similar to those reported in the Jataka stories of Shakyamuni Buddha).

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I agree that Raj P is not particularly a god conduit...

But I do think you may be overpraising him (left-handedly) to attribute to him any high occult power...to my point of view, he is as deeply uninspiring as Mitt Romney...He could barely inspire a housecat to sleep or an actress to go shopping...but he could make a cockroach want to hide under the sink, for sure...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

I agree that Raj P is not particularly a god conduit...

But I do think you may be overpraising him (left-handedly) to attribute to him any high occult power...to my point of view, he is as deeply uninspiring as Mitt Romney...He could barely inspire a housecat to sleep or an actress to go shopping...but he could make a cockroach want to hide under the sink, for sure...

Raj Patel, as a person, as a body, as a human is nothing more than a clothe, without any special power.

I am speaking about Satan who has all this power. Satan uses Raj Patel's body as his major assumed body but he's much more than a body.

So do not confuse Raj Patel and Satan who is using Raj Patel's body.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
From your post.
Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if all those groups of stand up people trust and like him then I guess I should too then??

Those groups have no credibility in my opinion.
They don't care about humanity whatsoever unless its a photo op or they are getting their palms greased with money.
I don't follow fools so this guy and all these groups can go take a flying leap for all I care.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think you put to much into this. This is far from ridiculous. You're using a person who has said he is not the Maitreya.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've never heard about this guy. s&f. This is truly intresting and I do believe he may have some ties in the whole anti/false thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I think you put to much into this. This is far from ridiculous. You're using a person who has said he is not the Maitreya.

I think you should think.

I am not expressing a mere point of view, I am the only one here who is providing huge proofs against this man. You know what is it proofs?

But proofs are useless for the ignorant people, so if you are affected by Anton's blindness, don't make me loose my time, I cannot make see the blind people.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maitreya ? or should we call him Betreya

This guy is a NWO fraud, yes beware! The NWO is probably assisting his mass deceptions with "Project Blue Beam" technologies.

The only good interview on Maitreya, was when Coast to Coast AM shut down the Benjamin Creme interview half way through sometime in the last year.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's Raj in an icky Communist hour from the witch's gingerbread house in the woods:

He's not walking on the water here, just doing the every-day political takeover...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Project bluebeam has some crazy stuff going on.

Here is what will happen if john's revelation comes true.

1. You are going to believe that God did it.

2. You are going to believe that man did it.

3. You are going to believe that aliens did it.

4. You are not going to believe

5. You are going to believe.

If we look at 1, 2, 4, 5 You have two more choices

1. You are going to believe in the super-natural and the possiblity of God

2, You are Not going to believe in the super natural and question humans.

I did the facts within my self and I must say that if project blue beam was to happen that it will probably cause world chaos and complete havoc. In all countries in the world. I think P blue beam has the possibility of happening, but we also can't question what God can do.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Maitreya ? or should we call him Betreya

This guy is a NWO fraud, yes beware! The NWO is probably assisting his mass deceptions with "Project Blue Beam" technologies.

The only good interview on Maitreya, was when Coast to Coast AM shut down the Benjamin Creme interview half way through sometime in the last year.

You americans are really ignorant, do you know what happens outside America (except in Irak and Afghnistan and Pakistan)?

Benjamin Creme has given tons of interviews over the 5 continents. Just for this year, I've seen at least 4-5 interviews of him over the world. You Americans, all speak about this poor interview with Coast to Coast, you're really ridiculous. Wake up and stop being ignorant!

Moreover you speaks about the Blue Beam Project, and as all these patsies over the web, they only know repeating.

Have you a hard proof about the Project Blue Beam? Are you a scientist to think about it? (I am)

This Project does not exist and is here to make you think they have everything under control, they are only lying to both sides (Pro NWO and anti NWO), which both are patsies.

Use your brain, do your own research and stop thinkin that by watching some youtube videos you'll become a genius. USE YOUR BRAIN.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I agree. But the only way to get these guys to think outside of PBB is for you to tell them the outcome of it. Chaos.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
Here's Raj in an icky Communist hour from the witch's gingerbread house in the woods:

He's not walking on the water here, just doing the every-day political takeover...

And you expect to see him walk on the water!!!

The people today don't believe in anything, not even themselves.

His power is occult, which means that he can take control of a person or a group of person by occult technics (as hypnosis,...).

For instance, if you go in the audience during his speech, you'll be has hypnotised in your head, you'll only say Amen to his claims and you'll feel unusually happy, and full of love and compassion for this guy. This how it works.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

You americans are really ignorant, ...

Use your brain, do your own research and stop thinkin that by watching some youtube videos you'll become a genius. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Maybe you should take your own advise. You just stereotyped a hemisphere of people as being ignorant. I don't need youtube to recognize ignorance.

I heard Raj Patel say during an interview, he was NOT a Maitreya. I believe him.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
okay i am really confused... i never even heard about this guy until just today... who is he?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i must say, OP~
you have done well at what youre doing. .

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowonder
okay i am really confused... i never even heard about this guy until just today... who is he?

Youve got the PC in front of you,
do the research, there's quite a bit of stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

this guy is not maitreya
but i do believe the nwo is still pushing maitreya into the mainstream so when the antichrist arrives people will look at him as the leader of the new age luciferian world religion thats supposed to be during the times of revelations

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
From what I've seen of this man ie:- this thread, he seems to talk some sense, but it all seems blatantly obvious and could have been pushed through the MSM for years if they'd have been interested in doing so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join