It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 2
41
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First off, though I live in New Mexico and grew up in California, I can't even order a taco in spanish.

There also seems to be a question about the translation on the video vs. the translation kindly provided by first class soldier. "..destroy you in a second" is a far cry from "we have the power to shut down any of your technology ".

Coupled with the translating assistance of Sentient which reveals that the incident happened in the 1980's and the pilot involved had (wait for it.....)
never been heard from again, I'm calling book promo on this one.

Not to mention where did the "alien photos" come from? A lot of the stills they use look like stock photos.

S & F to the OP for bringing this to our attention! I appreciate the find.

Don't want to step on anybodies toes, but I'm just sayin'.........

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tholidor]




posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
lol
these aliens are sure trying to trick us

the reality is that if aliens can get here, they probably would be here in an AI presence, they wouldnt be in their bodies

another thing, they wouldnt care to talk to some random guy in a plane

plus, well, we really dont have that much influence in this universe, just look at the size of the thing, I doubt we are "bad" ...



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Once again we see the cryptic approach to alien messaging. Now, lets say it is like how we operate, and there are some individuals that are not following the standard orders of 'no contact with the primitives'. If so, then messages like this make sense. What doesn't make sense is:

a. Hawking a book about it.
b. Aliens showing up at random people's homes, planes, cars, etc. to give them information. At that rate it will take around 10,000 years for all of us to get contacted.
c. The 'warm fuzzy' messaging. Yes, they 'threaten'....vaguely, but most of it is we are here for you, we will watch over you, we are your alien family.

Serious UFO believers constantly get compared to all the whackos, who make the news much more often then they should. I have to agree about channelers too, I have yet to see any that have predicted anything precisely (I'm not talking about 'I see a disaster coming in XXXXX..), and if you listen to them long enough the things they say are just bizzare. They are all variations of Riley Martin, with mixed up ahd vague anecdotes that contain a grain of science so that they can hook believers.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor

Not to mention where did the "alien photos" come from?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tholidor]


I'm wondering the same exact thing. Where did those photos of the "aliens" come from? That was so random.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In the link provided by geminisky on the first page, it says the pilot was taken to the hospital upon landing, found to have signs of hypoxia ( lack of o2 to the brain) that causes blurry vision and blackouts... But the doctors felt had that really happened the pilot could never had landed the plane...

As someone who has experienced abduction phenomena... This description of symptoms strikes me very strongly... As an inability to focus on the features of an encountered entity is a hallmark of the scenario...



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Oh Doomsday.....



".....equal parts crustacean and fungus"


You've definitely got potential!!



[edit on 5-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


GeminiSky.....

My translation didn't work so well.....



Saints had an encounter with “three flying subjects of gossip of gray color rat that in the part superior had a cupola with apparent polarized glasses”





posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by GeminiSky
 

My translation didn't work so well.....



Saints had an encounter with “three flying subjects of gossip of gray color rat that in the part superior had a cupola with apparent polarized glasses”


I believe that's a line from Finnegans Wake.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
LOL

I am new here and so i feel urged to say that i am not a non-believer but this just does not fit.


we are given a message about how there are other races that look similar to us bit are more advanced,ok no problem.They also have the ability to destroy us in seconds and they bring us the warning that we are about to do something catastrophic,world ending or something close to it i presume.


In order to convey this they pick off 1 random mexican pilot flying somewhere around the globe and telepathicly make him convey their message to a flight control tower used to regulate air traffic.All aparently in order to get this message onto youtube and in turn to be posted onto ATS and other similar websites.

^i could be wrong ofcourse and the aliens expected this to hit CNN and every frontpage of every newspaper wich would not win any credibility about their claim of being so mentaly advanced.



imo , A good hoax can at least make people start to think and question certain things but this just holds no water so to speak.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Rafe_]



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by GeminiSky
 

My translation didn't work so well.....



Saints had an encounter with “three flying subjects of gossip of gray color rat that in the part superior had a cupola with apparent polarized glasses”


I believe that's a line from Finnegans Wake.


FOXMULDER147.....

No.....seriously, that what it came up with.....I wasn't being evil & making it up!



Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok, now correct me if I am wrong... these aliens claim that we are destructive and headed for a global event. They claim that they can shut down our Technology, but yet finding a random pilot and "possessing" and speaking through him is the best way they can communicate to the masses? That makes no sense at all. If you can shut down our technology and you have to get a message out, why not just override everything and broadcast to the masses?

As much as I would love to believe this story, I just can't. It makes no sense to a point that it is just silly



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

I know, I was joking.


Online translators are often good for a laugh! You never get the same result from different sites.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 

I know, I was joking.


Online translators are often good for a laugh! You never get the same result from different sites.


FOXMULDER147.....

Fair enough then


I once got nabbed for making up some stupid translations & causing some problems in a thread.....I know you might find that hard to believe.....


As for this story.....

My general position is that channelers are a blight on this whole topic. Or as once summed up by Internos..... "the best channelers are the one's that STFU!" .....(sorry mods).

This just seems like more channeling silliness.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Heh,

The radio program which is the clip in the OP is called "Desbelados" it roughly translates to "Insomniacs" but literally means "Sleep deprived" is Mexico's version of "Coast to Coast".

I wish I could translate what the pilot is saying but to my ears it's completely unintelligible, I will try to download the clip and clean up the audio with Audacity later.

But one thing I will say is that in Mexico being a pilot is a very good job, there is not one single damn Mexican that would risk his pilot job over a hoax.

IMO anyone who thinks Earth has not been run by higher entities since it's creation is delusional. People like to focus on the fact that life on earth has been completely exterminated by outer earthy forces, at least in theory, yet no one puts much thought into how the hell started life back up all those times.

Destroying life on earth can be done by a dumb rock in space, I'm sure ET could do it too. I think the fact that life some how gets rebooted on a once sterile planet that just faced complete sterilisation through complete and violent destruction is evidence that something is up.


ET is the reasons we have made it this far, but how many more chances are we going to get



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith
 


If instead of teaching the "Elites" so they can teach us, they were teaching the masses, this problem would never be.

As scary as your scenario is, it may be just that. We are case scenario number 13! It involves ancient societies and false gods. Elitists power and slavery. And they look at us go, like we do with a Petri box.

How much similar genetic do we share with the guinea pigs?



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
the audio sound very bad, but in one part of the alleged conversation, you can hear the pilot says.

"this is not the pilot, this is us, we are using him as your communications devices are very primitive, spread the word of what i said"

I will try to listen to it one more time to get more about the conversation.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Heh,

The radio program which is the clip in the OP is called "Desbelados" it roughly translates to "Insomniacs" but literally means "Sleep deprived" is Mexico's version of "Coast to Coast".

I wish I could translate what the pilot is saying but to my ears it's completely unintelligible, I will try to download the clip and clean up the audio with Audacity later.

But one thing I will say is that in Mexico being a pilot is a very good job, there is not one single damn Mexican that would risk his pilot job over a hoax.

IMO anyone who thinks Earth has not been run by higher entities since it's creation is delusional. People like to focus on the fact that life on earth has been completely exterminated by outer earthy forces, at least in theory, yet no one puts much thought into how the hell started life back up all those times.

Destroying life on earth can be done by a dumb rock in space, I'm sure ET could do it too. I think the fact that life some how gets rebooted on a once sterile planet that just faced complete sterilisation through complete and violent destruction is evidence that something is up.


ET is the reasons we have made it this far, but how many more chances are we going to get



Ronald reagan also kept mentioning alien life throughout his political career and you have to admit he had a pretty well paying and not to mention high profile job.



Not everybody is as "sane" as the next person and a lot of sane people have done a 80 degree turn somewhere in their lives and do insane, pointless things that are a-typical of their character,depression being one of the many reasons.

For instance,There are people risking their lives (Their lives!) doing pointless stunts in order to get their name and faces on tv for a day or 2.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ok the last part is weird. They say that after he landed and the months after it he had a lot of problems and didnt wanted to continue flying. He flew to Cuba and we was escorted that to Cuba and then everybody lost the track on him and his whereabouts are unknown.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway
ok the last part is weird. They say that after he landed and the months after it he had a lot of problems and didnt wanted to continue flying. He flew to Cuba and we was escorted that to Cuba and then everybody lost the track on him and his whereabouts are unknown.

What? You mean the man went missing?



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
IMHO
The difference between a false channel and a real channel is the real channel will give you something you can verify.
It may not be for public consumption.



new topics

top topics



 
41
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join