It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Are Jaime Maussan's sticky little fingers in this honey pot?

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
what if the govs of the world knew that
we as a civilization were too hostile in
nature and made a pact with the aliens
that they would do all they could to change
us to save our planet from being destroyed
by the aliens?

the reasons for the chemtrails and the
GMO foods are to make us domicile
or passive to change future generations.
One of the reasons why gays are in the
military. All of the wars since WW2 were
fought to either oust Communism or oust
a dictatorship. Which neither fits into the
democratic scheme of global cooperation.
Maybe this is why the NWO are doing what
they are doing to us.
Just a thought

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

the article i linked to debunks most astronauts pretty well
jaques valle is someone I trust...

I did look
you are right
Aldrin is out but his "monolith is open to interpretation"
looks natural to me but could go either way slight chance

Cooper is out

Mitchell though, ( I have heard several interviews ) he comes right out and is taklking about what is happening from the coverup angle and he says there are "Aliens" and the above clearence people know this.

I took your comments as constructively skeptical which is a nessesary thing to do.
I don't mind being corrected thats why I lead with my chin...
what I am left with is the truth at some point...
thanks For enlightening me.

I live in a place were things like missing time/ abductions have happened to people's mothers right in front of the whole familly, where different people finally get the courage to speak up and find several people have had the same abduction experiences and can complete each others details...the aboriginal meets the space age here (Canada)
throws an odd spin on the ball..

feel free
I'm skeptical of debunkers LOL
Debunking a debunker is the backwards way to the truth...
but it works if it is the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hello,
Hmm. Seems to me that if they are so far advanced than us, they'd be able to pirate all of our primitive radio broadcasting terminals simultaneously to relay whatever message they wish us to receive?

Oh, and they are so bad that they can erase us in a second, on one hand, then in the same breath claim to want to help us?.

Sure, I want to have my 15 minutes of fame too, but I'm not going to allow myself to become possessed with the obsession to get noticed on any account.

If they exist, which I can grasp and want to, they ain't going to play hide and seek if they want their presence known, in my humble unbeknownst.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'll hazard a guess and say that yes, this seems to be the case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Channeling is so easy to fake, that is my only problem with this. I mean, I could sit here and convulse and start puking on purpose and start talking like a Demon and hoax it all and probably have some people believe that a demon was inside of me.

Its just something that is very very hard to prove as fact. You are taking one mans word for it and its up to you if you want to believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
strange how everytime someone gets a video or sound recording of UFOs or aliens......

its "not very clear"

why is this?

i know wot i think

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Listen listen listen...
Please let's not put any stock into this Alien speaks through pilot nonsense, and even from Mexico to put the cherry on it...

At least lets have Alien speaks through 1 year old child or a dog or something, but NOT a grown "simple minded" man...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

At least lets have Alien speaks through 1 year old child or a dog or something, but NOT a grown "simple minded" man...

why simple minded? because hes mexican? bit unfair isnt it?

hes a pilot it takes a bit more than a simple mind to fly a plane.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Channeling is so easy to fake, that is my only problem with this. I mean, I could sit here and convulse and start puking on purpose and start talking like a Demon and hoax it all and probably have some people believe that a demon was inside of me.

Its just something that is very very hard to prove as fact. You are taking one mans word for it and its up to you if you want to believe it or not.

Yeah i mean come on, how stupid and gullible do you have to be to believe this. I'd think you'd believe anything someone told you if you believe this story...

I hate stuff where you have a person "claiming" to be this or that. Especially when you have a background knowledge of psychiatric disorders and other imaginative human abilities.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Oh,

Sorry, I was not clear on what you were trying to tell me. I meant jeopardizing your Job over a hoax is not something likely to be done in the situation of the Mexican pilot (same goes for any aviator from any country IMO) that's all.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Nice post man.

I have a feeling that if we as the masses knew 10% of what is really going on in the scheme of things we would all puke our brains out.

Just from the total paradigm shift we would be forced to recognise. People think cities, town, the news, tv, governments are the real world. All that was completely made up and yet we born into this made up world think we know whats up.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
IMO anyone who thinks Earth has not been run by higher entities since it's creation is delusional.

You certainly have an interesting definition of delusional...

Originally posted by Izarith
People like to focus on the fact that life on earth has been completely exterminated by outer earthy forces, at least in theory, yet no one puts much thought into how the hell started life back up all those times.

Perhaps that is because life has never been completely wiped out...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Oh Doomsday.....

".....equal parts crustacean and fungus"

You've definitely got potential!!

Alas, I cannot claim that as my own. It's a description of the Mi-Go from H.P. Lovecraft's "The Whisperer in the Darkness".

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

What? You mean the man went missing?

If that part of the story is true, it's no surprise he went missing in Cuba. It's Cuba. People go missing there all the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Listen listen listen...
Please let's not put any stock into this Alien speaks through pilot nonsense, and even from Mexico to put the cherry on it...

LOL! Or maybe in one of the old local languges...not mexican spanish for pete sake.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If i'm lost anywhere i go to the nearest person & ask direction,could be a case of alien looking for the nearest lifeform to communicate with.
i tend to think this is a good hoax but unintentionally got alot of publicity which gave a little more truth for some reason.
they always say the rubbished things sometimes turn out to be the truth

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
How much proof do you need?

Mitchell from Apollo 14
Buzz Aldrin and
Gorden Cooper

I'm not missing something or being a jerk for pointing out the obvious am I?
Youl'd tell me right?

You're not pointing out the obvious. Your cited examples are irrelevant to this supposed channeling. One does not automatically follow the other. Even if we assume that Mitchell, Cooper, the Russian cosmonauts have veracity, it does not mean that the Mexican pilot channeled aliens. They are separate cases, with only the most superficial similarities.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onasty
Well it's obvious that the coming catastrophic event will be planet x crossing. It's very real and tptb have been plannng for it for decades. No matter the bullshiite proclaimed by critics and skeptics. It is real and happening now. I'm not sure on what exactly will happen to our planet but I know it's not going to be pretty.
All I can say is that we as humans need to stop doing what we're doing and relax and enjoy our earth as it is.
It's going to be hard leaving this body but where we are going is going to be much more than this planet and body could ever be.

Oh no! Planet X? When is it coming? Where is it in relation to Earth? Where in the night sky can I see it? What's going to happen to us? PLEASE! We need to know!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nothing different then what I have written about here trying to inform you.

I go with what I was shown off Brazil first to the Ridge and then the biggy of the entire hump of Africa.

As usual time will tell

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join