It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Doesn't make any sense at all - if aliens wanted to communicate with humanity would they really do it through a random Mexican pilot?

Nevertheless, it is interesting and I would like to see a full transcript.

Not that I believe this story, but why wouldn't a pilot be a good choice? It's actually a very good choice. His message goes back to the control tower where it will be recorded and lots of other people will hear it. What would be better choice, telling it to the President or some wealthy scum who would never repeat a word to anyone because they would think he is crazy?

But that isn't how they would communicate to us. They would do it through symbols, as in crop circles. But no one takes the crop circles seriously even though there is serious evidence that most aren't man made, and therefore no scientific teams try seriously to decode them. Only once we were able to decode and respond to them with the same sort of crop circle language would a landing take place.

The ancients most likely encountered extra terrestrials, and if you study sites like the Nasca lines it appears to be the best and only form of written communication with sky beings.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hey gang i guess im a bit confused re apparently this whole encounter took place like 25 yrs ago? where has this info been all this time? not a particularly unbelievable account but if true it seems strange there would be no follow-up message if the warning is so critical.

moreover it seems like the aliens would most likely know that WE know how damaging we humans are to our environment. maybe there are some "rules" prohibiting interaction and that accounts for the brevity of the communication.

also, pending a more definite/comprehensive translation, whats with the "we're at 50k ft over acapulco...see ya!"?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well it's obvious that the coming catastrophic event will be planet x crossing. It's very real and tptb have been plannng for it for decades. No matter the bullshiite proclaimed by critics and skeptics. It is real and happening now. I'm not sure on what exactly will happen to our planet but I know it's not going to be pretty.
All I can say is that we as humans need to stop doing what we're doing and relax and enjoy our earth as it is.
It's going to be hard leaving this body but where we are going is going to be much more than this planet and body could ever be.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
How much proof do you need?

Mitchell from Apollo 14
Buzz Aldrin and
Gorden Cooper

anyone who wanted to know from an expert spaceman
who's integrity was above reproach...
could google interviews and footage

Beside the fact that there have been aliens ever since we first stepped on the moon ....(read thats us....)

dsc.discovery.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

ufowatcher.blogspot.com...
star.html

I'm not missing something or being a jerk for pointing out the obvious am I?
Youl'd tell me right?

ps
here is some russian cosmonauts:
just to really mess yuz up lol
www.ufoevidence.org...

PPS
I mean even Glen Beck and faux news have done these guys...
ooops scratch that ...what was I thinkin no one will believe me now

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
How much proof to you need?
Mitchell from Apollo 14
Buzz Aldrin and
Gorden Cooper

Danbones.....

If you read more deeply about the commentary of Mitchell, Aldrin & Cooper, you will find they did not advance the "extraterrestrial" side of the argument.

There are huge problems with the Cooper & Mitchell stories.

Aldrin never, ever said he saw anything extraterrestrial.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Ronald reagan also kept mentioning alien life throughout his political career and you have to admit he had a pretty well paying and not to mention high profile job.

I don't understand. Are you saying Ronald was hoaxing, lying or insane?

He also believed the American Taxation system was un american...well at least he did until he got shot.

A pilot calling on the con as an alien in Mexico is very different than the guys on the TV show Jack Ass. One has a family and kinds to feed in a country where being a pilot is a huge step above farm or factory work and the other is a group of JackAsses.

And about the whole insanity issue....The word "insane" was created to denote a mental malefaction by quacks with an education who think like the normal masses of the world.

Trust me pal if you were to see an ET [snip] while you were stuck in Sleep Paralysis and you told your local physiatrist you would be send to ward #3 for electro shock therapy. After a few months of thorazine you would be ranting in a public park with the rest of the homeless US Nam vets.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Izarith]

Removed sexual reference

[edit on 12/6/10 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why does it always have to be Mexico?
I swear, the majority of paranormal stuff comes from Mexico.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
fair enough

here it is in Mitchells own words:

IK: You mean what had been told to you was true?

EM: Yup, in other words. There was a UFO crash. There was an alien spacecraft

"Jimmy Carter announced his observation of UFOs, but that never went anywhere so obviously he made no progress. Only in recent years has the public interest become acute enough and enough stories leaked out so that people are starting to believe that it's all real. And the fact of the matter is, it is."

dsc.discovery.com...

That seems pretty direct and a president too...
I'm not trying to be fasicious here...

Can I say this too ?
make of it what you will...
I don't need to prove it to myself.

Lol
Isarith
sad but true

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Danbones.....

Regarding the astronaut commentary, I'll try to find time to find the relevant quotes & information for you. However I must say, if I can find that, then so can you!

You threw Carter in there.....

I do not dispute the Carter quotes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by first class soldier
well im mexican and what was pretty much said is that the pilot had channeled some type of alien but anyways the guys starts saying " theres many civilizations in the universe that look like you.humans. most of them arent that modern. you guys are headed towards a major global event. we are peaceful and creators but you are the only desrtructive ones left in the universe. we have the power to shut down any of your technology

[edit on 5-6-2010 by first class soldier]

thanks for the x-lation, was that the entirety of the "alien transmission"?

i'm forced to look at this in 2 ways:
1) the pilot found a definitive and funny way to get a vacation from work.
2) aliens like to play "musical chairs" with peoples minds, using folks to speak thru, versus just "coming out of the closet" and announcing, YEAH, WE EXIST...AND BY THE WAY, Y'all are SCREWING UP BAD!!! keep it up and we'll be forced to eradicate Y'all and start over.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by first class soldier
well im mexican and what was pretty much said is that the pilot had channeled some type of alien but anyways the guys starts saying " theres many civilizations in the universe that look like you.humans. most of them arent that modern. you guys are headed towards a major global event. we are peaceful and creators but you are the only desrtructive ones left in the universe. we have the power to shut down any of your technology

[edit on 5-6-2010 by first class soldier]

HOLY #! is that real?

That is my worst freaking nightmare!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

This stuff does not only happen in Mexico or is more prevalent in Mexico, this stuff happens all around the world, every day.

The US just has a good MIB team and the population is so indoctrinated that all it takes is a couple of chuckles from a news reporter to quell the public.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Concerning the reagan comment i meant that ,that was also a person that had a lot to lose considering the stature of his position and even re-election for that position.

I never intended to say he was insane for his implications.Infact i myself think it is a lot more insane to believe we are the only life or intelligent life in this universe.

I already explained im my earlier post how people come to do some strange things explained by things such as depression being one of them.re-read that post as it should be clear enough imo

As for the alien probing you are mentioning ,i think i will pass commenting on.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hey man I'll look my self
if you think so
that's why we post here

but
like i said I don't have to prove it to me...
I was looking for official type sources for anyone else who is interested
so I don't have to hand you personal non verifiable type stuff

and thanks for answering my post
I'm looking for expalination
above all alse the truth.
though like I said when we set foot on the moon
we became aliens there
so aliens exist
even if it is us

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

sounds like an old movie script. life imitates art.
short and sweet: demonic beings make hybrids so they can fool us.
if we acccepted the illusion we might really be in a fix.
lots of folks have predicted ww3 which would include the use of nulear
weapons soooo...why are they so special..if demonic they might already
know this for a long long time. If they shut down the missiles then
they would look like heroes..furthering the delusion..all I can say is
that either they don't really exist ( ETs ) or we have never actually
met with any real aliens. The word is caution!!! whether you believe
this story and others like it or not. We have far too much to lose.
I'd like to believe in real aliens but something tells me there is something
wrong with this picture as they say.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

here are the debunkers

the skeptical inquirerer
www.debunker.com...
"Maybe 1 percent of the stories are true UFOs," Fawcett suggested in 1978...This is the complete "Fawcett List" as printed in Edge of Reality. Following each incident, we supply the most likely explanation of the report. "

and yes that cuts the field down somewhat
but 1 incident is all you need to prove a positive

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am a professional English to spanish and vise versa translator.
Ignore what anybody may be telling you it is a lie.
He says buy stock in taco bell.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

here are the debunkers

the skeptical inquirerer
www.debunker.com...
"Maybe 1 percent of the stories are true UFOs," Fawcett suggested in 1978...This is the complete "Fawcett List" as printed in Edge of Reality. Following each incident, we supply the most likely explanation of the report. "

and yes that cuts the field down somewhat
but 1 incident is all you need to prove a positive

Danbones.....

1 incident is all you need to prove a positive

I agree completely.....& for the record I am not a "non believer".

However, those astronaut "quotes" (which I strongly suggest you look into) are highly problematic & only steer us away from the material of worth.

You are in for some surprises if you look closely at what was said by the astronauts.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me why an almost 30 year old incident is being discussed now with no mention of it in the OP?

And....alien photos? Care to tell me where they came from?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Being that it comes from Mexico, you can bet its a load of rubbish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join